Race Mixing

Under any circumstances is race mixing warranted?

When shes cute

Under many circumstances. But if you're doing it to be edgy or progressive, or because of a fetish, then you need to cut your balls off.

Well I'm a white nationalist with a latina gf. How much of a hypocrite am i?

This dude looks tired 24/7

>Well I'm a white nationalist with a latina gf

Then you're not a white nationalist.

When there exists no person of the same race of equal quality.

You might as well fuck spongebob

Yuck

If it happens on a very small scale it's no problem

It happens way more than that though, both through interracial couples and rape

You should knock up as many savages as possible via one night stands in order to uplift them but dont have families with them

When white males are doing it with other races' females.

>when the line to blur her eyes out is way smaller
>kek

As long as the man is white or Asian the kids will turn out culturally fine. If it's a nigger, poo in loo, or terrorist then gas the whore sleeping with them and conscript the children to grunts or low wage labour.

One has to ask himself
>do you want your children to look like you
Easy choice for me at least.

I've very interested in the prospects of race mixing.
I have to breed out my black genes or at the very least steer my lineage into that direction.
Being half-black is not a fate I would wish on anyone.

Is she a white spic or some aztec mongrel?

No racemixing.
Ever.
End of discussion.

>You should knock up as many savages as possible via one night stands in order to uplift them but dont have families with them

But you're literally advocating what is wrong with the black community in the United States: Fatherlessness. Fatherlessness is part of the reason we have so many blacks going around killing, raping, looting, and generally acting like moneys. You'd literally be creating more broken humans, incapable of self control or conscious thought outside of GIBMEDAT. You can take the savage out of the jungle but not the jungle out of the savage.

Not an argument

Don't have kids, at least with any white women you mulatto.

Baka baby, when you paying for my lid surgery-kun??

You fit into Latin American society pretty well then. Lots of 10-80% mestizo spics are secret or open white supremacists.

have fun being quadroon of mossads daddy

>reposted this pic like three times
>finally someone gets the joke
>and it's a fellow leaf

>Easy choice for me at least.
So.. will you have kids with an asian woman or a white one?

>But you're literally advocating what is wrong with the black community in the United States: Fatherlessness.

Nope its their low iq which is bound to genetics. Niggers have no place in the modern world and will never be able to catch with whites and asians.

The only way for blacks to have any place in the future would be to put them through hardcore eugenics and a minimum of 5 generations of interbreeding with euro seed

Triggered nigger detected.

Fugg off, I'm a selfish piece of shit.
Im not going to sacrifice my self to Nu-male status for the sake of "keeping bloodlines pure".

My children would be at least 70-75% white. Not much worse than the average American.