youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=170
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1RHyuuLnI
youtube.com/watch?v=XHRBcfosqO8
heimskringla.no/wiki/Hávamál
youtube.com/watch?v=_UY3EKzvjeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You realise he had to exile himself to fucking France ? You scandinavians are such cucks

Has Varg gone too far

I love Varg.
This is common knowledge among metalheads though that it was all just campy imagery and not a theistic belief

muh nordic sumer, egypt and atlantis

outs? Everybody knows it was a kike, idiot.

that's obvious, what are you 12 years old?

Shut him down

(((Satanism)))

>You scandinavians are such cucks
>coming from the country where kim kardashian was robbed

Varg is a top lad desu

>implying this is news to anyone

Varg is a kook living in the woods. I cant imagine the level of autism one must be to look up to him

I am so proud she was robbed you can't even know
I hope people will now stop coming here because i don't want my country to become a meme
Belgium is the worst country on earth btw

'Burzum' is a fucking retarded cringelord, by the way. Those vlogs are pathetic.

>i don't want my country to become a meme

too l8 m8

We need to redpill all the edgelord lavey satanists on this board

Shit flag! This was good, he knows to shine this bastard.

Expose this "satanism" now, which is only is judaism. You can't trick a heathen

youtube.com/watch?v=-19TtWG-dbE

I used to love Varg, but he became so much a nordic version of WE WUZ

Nah, i meant i don't want my country to become Disneyland aka a country devoted to tourism
Don't worry about the ethnic tensions tho, there is always a point where it all breaks, shit will get real sooner or later

This triggers me

how out of touch are you nordicks that you think there is a sizable population of satanist and its not just a meme group of edgy atheist hippies that died out in the 80s? And how autistic do you have to be to think any remaining ones would give a shit about anton levy being jewish, a fact literally everyone already knew?

Your ID says 35yV
That tells me youre a 35 yr Virgin
Lol

Isn't France the biggest tourist destination in the world?

Sometimes he pulls shit out his asshole, he should stop that. Many of the shits he says is actually very true, and also hard to come to, that is you need to be sharp and read a lot.

I'm thinking about his ON and heathen shit. He ain't horsing around, he may say some weird shit now and then, but I can't take it away from him, he is an actual heathen.

>Do not let your farm animals onto his property to gras, and do not start any neighbor fights with this man

yeah but your flag indicates you live in Norway so whos the real loser?

of course Satanism is Jewish, Satan is a central character in their mythology, they invented him.

nice try nigger
>now back out to the streets slinging dem crack rocks for ya babys momma

That's what i said, and that's not a good thing user
Have you heard about gentrification ? It's the process of tossing out regular people of their neighbourhood to turn it into a touristic destination, just like the "SoDoSoPa" in SP if you've seen it

Reported+flagged the video to google. expecting account deletion in 24 hours.

Good get

Varg's philosophy is actually pretty decent desu

1993 - 2016 = ??? stabs
Coincidence?

Electrical

you lmao

this is true, I am not done with this.

What you are seeing is a manifestation of their bloting rituals. I dunno if they are trying to blame this on others yet again by making this boogeyman.
>hates christians
>want's to kill christian babies or virgins
>drink their blood
and so on

>want to kill goyim children
>want to blot them by poking holes on them rather than cutting the troats with the rabbis tool
>can go on forever
>cuts of genitalia or foreskin or prolly both
>make passoverbread with blood or burn it (Baal)
>holocaust, burn goyim children alive(Baal). Bål means bonefire here

I wonder where (((they))) got this idea from.

We know all about bloting, but as with everything the kikes are doing everything upside down. They curse them self.
>Paint door of egyptians red with blood
All egyptians first born children "is killed by god in the night". This penis sucking of the rabbi they excuse as bloting too.

All WRONG SO WRONG. They anger God!
>Better is not to blot to much, or blot when you don't know how into.
>Better is not to pray to much, when you don't know into

Satanism is judaism

LMAO varg is shitposting in the comment section of the video. This is glorious.

>that image is supposed to be impressive

lol snowniggers that have never been relevant

lol cool incoherent mad man ramblings

Varg is pretty likely to be a kike himself. If not biologically then certainly honorary as he supports their largest agenda item.

>watch random Varg video
>it's some dumb but fun experiment about swimming in armor
>the best part wasn't the armor test or dialogue but the sounds of the children giggling and playing

it was an unexpected feel

youtube.com/watch?v=iTmntVsBgao

Outside of a small cult following, who all else on Earth gives a shit about "Satanism"? The ultimate "look at me mommy, I'm being a bad boy" meme "religion."

Basically, shut up Denmark, no one cares.

I'm really tired of hearing some of these norwegian musicians speak. I used to listen to for instance burzum twenty years ago and still do. I could also stand to read interviews and the changing ideologies of him specifically.

But to hear that old cunt talking like a retarded faggot and replying with cringey comments to idiots watching it is just too much.

Anyone notice this in his video? Kek.

is he our guy now?

That doesn't even happen, retard. And if it does, that must have been more than half a century ago, cause there is more than enough accommodation for tourists now. And how old are you anyway? 14? Millions of french people live from tourism and it's been this way for a very long time.

kek

it's to late to get any coherent from me now.
But it is true. See this if you haven't, it's fucking 3 hours but it shows you this bloting I have identified.

It shows all reported cases(I think) from the fucking 1200ds or so til modern times, that is names, forensics on victims and so on.

This with children, penises and such semitic degeneracy is utter degenerate and ailien for us.
>There is a reason why YOU say, women and children first. You go find this one out your self
>Never trust an irishman, find this on too even though it is not related

But I can't deny this, there are some ancient connection between us and (((them))), you must remember that our big cycle here is the fucking iceage, so you must understand how old this is. Odin he replaced another God we think, Tyr(ox).
I see this bloting shit and know what it is, that is their blood rituals. Ramblings or not. We did not blot children, one mad swedish King bloted his own sons. Human bloting was extremely rare and it required royal blood, so the king was taken if thing turned to shit. There is no examples of human bloting since before your "viking age" meme. We did it 4 times a year(5 at iceland) and we used ANIMALS, that we ate later. The blood was painted on the God figurines on the altar, walls on the hov or barn was painted red (all our barns are still red today), squirted it on the people. Drank and ate for days and weeks afterwards. We celebrate Jul here today still, even the christians I mean, not "kristmesse" same with midsummer. In Jul we do the animal eatings part, but we buy the meat at the store

yeah I could tl you but I'm to lazy and tired and going to bed.

Also

Fuck you I ain't your træll jew can find that your self

youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA

forgot the fucking link. Drag it to when the kickings of out start and they show EACH victim with coherent sores. The rabbi's bloting tool when they do it against humans, with animals they at least cut the throat like us

>WHY ARE OUR CROPS NOT GROWINGS!

>let me tell you about your country

Varg a shit.
Abbath is my norwegian black metal waifu

>outs Anton LaVey ((((((Levi)))))) as jewish
you dumb fuck, we've known that faggot was jewish for decades now, its a fucking joke that satanists are jews.

Clown

You just had to type "Gentrification Paris" in google.com and that was it user, now you just made a fool of yourself
Better luck next time

Gentrification has nothing to do with tourism, fucktard.

Vhat??

not a south park fan? kek
that 3 parter there was fucking gay I grant him that, I was annoyed as hell too, I was expecting something funny then they go on these weird 3 parters that doesn't stop.

Yes once upon a time, I sat til the middle of the night waited for the sp torrent to pop up, download it and watch it, nomatter how fucked up I wuz at the uni or later werk the day after kek.

I think maybe it's time for them to try something new, but they shouldn't cut it out. It's up and down with them. Oldfag so when these fuckers came in the 90ies, it was like nork humor + jew stuff(we don't know so much about generally) so it fit so damn well, our humor would have chocked the american public before this, I do mean chock, the would be ADL's, JIDFs, Greenpiss all over the place, but they kno we would just kek at them like with whaling and seal clubbing.

nah dose were the tymus. I wish I was a few years older so I got to experience all of the 90ies as an "adult"/late teenager.

Uh guys... What did he mean by this?????

It's FROM there.

Like I am not into the kike head yet, but I do know the heathen one, which gives me some heck of an advantage here, I cannot describe to you.

It will be interesting to follow Varg here, and if he does more on this, because he sees things you christians do not like me here. The kikes prolly don't know about it even you know, I need to read the talmud my self first, but first I'm doing fucking heimskringla for you here to make you red pills about your own history you don't seem to know, and after that there is some sagas that are obligatory too. I gave my word for this, so I must hold it.

But what I'm rambling here half awake is that this is without any doubt, rooted in judaism. The mentioned unholy bloting which angers God and curses them when they do it. If the guy did it to just make some weird ass american cult on the other hand, is prolly likely who knows? I don't think it's the council of 13 that has put him up to this crap, but not a god damn shit would surprise me anymoar. I need more red pills to cover the entire part here too, though well it is "promoted" through "your" (((media))). Fascination for snakes can also be an inspiration from us, but I won't take credit for that one kek, we doo nooot knoo, but it's rather something to do with the snake in that paradise sit on your ass shit of yours? (jews always want to slack off)

Fucking fell a sleep here in the "middle of the day", getting all dark and shit.

That's enough lel
>In related news, a bird told me on the ear there were some news on the propaganda machine that told of kikes and increased fear of muh anti semitism
>police be like we gun crack down on it hard n shiiiiiet
kek they've been verified to be here, they got out bantered, reddit dropped dox of their top officials well one of em, told em to fuck off

So now dey gun start with bad words nåw.
Sorry guys we got something called freespeech here

Story?!

The worst blowback for the kikes, when they started dechristianize the northerlands, was they did not know was under there.

>The old songs are dead, we are making new ones
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ-z6lgojU
too
>We are waking the old songs
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
above in part! fucking parts of håvamål! I want into the tearing downs of bridges in London and loot churches and mosques for some reason. Take some trælls and friller
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=170
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM

You have no idea what's going on!

France is a top hebe country faggot

what does he support?

>doubling down on your gay conspiracy theories

lol fucking dumb yokel retards. Do you rub your face with elk testicles to ward off evil spirits to?

what do you mean under there?

I wish I could give you his entire story here, but you must understand how this country is. And how the police in particular act. It's a small country, everyone knows everyone and it's very very corrupt.

He would NEVER get peace here, and by that I do mean that they would constantly harass him over bullshit. We are not talking about I dindunuffin up here. They will do it to fuck him, and to well have something to do, make fake newstories about satanists and I can go on forever. The nork police is a fucking joke.

So he moved to Valland which isn't so strange as you think, he moved to a farm here which is no coincidence either. He is bloting or will learn to soon, but he took seat there to get away from whatever the nork gov would relentless harass him and his children for the rest of his life.
>So he be building an army, check his linage, he might have some back in there to make a claim!
Kek nah it's not the year 6 million anymoar it's your year 2016 (we don't into years, we count from important events)

>muh strong vikings!

meme warriors who could do nothing but massacre priest and women and were the niggers of medieval europe

Dude I'm not fucking buying all of this shit.
And sigh it's long, that's what so fucking gay about these god damn storm faggers.

I don't want all their gay shit, I want the history. This shit has a lot of it mixed into it, and I see things here to my surprise as stated. The connections are not stronk, they are weak, but there also other religions this old that evolves around blood.

Blood is life

Your caveman new this prolly.

Sigh and to know all of this to be true, you will have to go through all this material, that is the sources rather than watch some interwebs video, you need to do that stormfagging or not.

And man I don't even know where to start lol, but I need to find this.

But first I need to keep my word. To muches shit at once to do.

If you into researching you kno how all this works, you aren't exactly presented a paper here with sources you can go and nest up, though they give some here. It's a vid and I've only seen it once too god dammnit 3 hours of pure horror.
>Det er ingen royk uten ild

If english is your first language and you can't piece together what hes saying youre a nigger. Its obviously not his native tongue.

What the fuck is bloting

>what do you mean under there?
A biproduct of all this, was that they woke ásatrú. We (regional) didn't really care for this shit

>muh strong vikings
Gas your self kike, that shit is your world view. We don't go around call it the pirate age and say that you anglos popped up out of nowhere.

You don't understand my hamburger loving grandson, the christians like the mudshits and the romans before them wanted to take over shitoop and beyond and replace it with this one identity, culture and the works called christianity/rome(the two are so linked it needs several pages) or shitslam like today.
Eliminate all traces of what was a nd also hopefully speak the same tongue(latin), but it had to adapt.

But here?
>The first thing the very first person that wrote on our old tongue in latin was to write down our history
>When he started The daughter of Snorre the Goður, who was 35 when this whitechrist was brought to iceland still lived.
>She assisted ari the priest a lot, and he was also fostered by a very wise man that had a lot of knowledge
First thing

So the christians never manage to delete us
>it's also so much under our skin
what you often say diff places in shitroop too is superstition, that often is remnants of the old (Not your new "american" stuff)

gah paste, sofashitposting...
>muh strong vikings
from there and below if for the hamburger
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf1RHyuuLnI

Kek when christians here pray to God they use one of Odins names to trick the pope. "Herren". Odin has 100 names and this is derived from one of them "Herjan".

Everybody knows this though

Haakon do you really believe in the old gods or is this just cultural

Why did this guy film the empty inside of a van and voice over it?

We called it "forn siður", which lit means the ancient/previous customs. And that what a lot of it is.

But you must not project christianity/judaism and your world view on something that is completely different. Some tings here are quite literal, some are not and there are a lot of rewritings so to get it all you must read shitloads and it unfolds it self for you.

You must also undstand that all the 12 diar and Odin, they all lived here on or home like your moses,jesus and muhammed. They were of two people the ones already living here, and the æsir who came from east of the river Vanakvisl/Don, we don't know wuite here.

We count the linages from them to our Kings to this very day and we got the history all the ways back here.

On the same time we also got the lore, that is the eddas etc, even though it ofc baked into all the kvads, dråpas etc in the rewritings there as they often are about the King dying(which home he went to is only determined by how you die).

So yes it's cultural,blood and I know as many others that Odin and them all once not only walked here but ruled. Odin he passed in Sigtuna where he was burned and went to Ásgarð he came from, they realized it was another home when they time for time sat out for 10,20,40 years too find it but it wasn't there. It was another home

He lived here at end, but he was always out travelling ruling Big Sweden which was basicall all of northern and north eastern europe all the way to the black sea and the ural mountains in the east. The king of all kings, though the title were not used yet.

Now that was too long and I think it's beds.
Sort of shit I am actually making small red pills on

why you are so upset dude, it's not like other germanic peoples haven't waged wars agains each other e.g. U.K. vs France and so on, they were pretty normal, nothing nigger about them. And some millenia ago pretty much all of the germanic peoples originated in Scandinavia, so we are all very alike. We, that is, if you are germanic at all, maybe you are irish/celtic, wich would explain why you are so mad at vikings

Also Odin came here to build a strong people, as he saw the roman threat.

And we did

No we don't like rome

I was going to say earlier, surely people know about Eliphas Levi repackaging kabbalah as magic, and also the propagation of the Baphomet symbol in the nineteenth century by Jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=XHRBcfosqO8

kek more of this should be texted, man this reminds me of radio up at the farm as a kid.
It played only folk musik on the sundays...
>you should know the nexts on some of these

france isn't fully germanic but the point I made remains true, nothing nigger about vikings, most european countries had some expansionist eras, and not even all scandinavians were vikings

>He lived here at end
Odense, Óðinsey, Odin's Island in Denmark.

I like Norse mythology quite a bit. There is a lot to be learned there.

Especially with regards to Odin's quest to learn the secrets of the runes.

Varg is pretty much Cred Forums before Cred Forums was around. The majority of the Norwegian Black Metal scene at the time was. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy lurks around here too.

You burger

>I like Norse mythology quite a bit. There is a lot to be learned there.
It's cool and it isn't only ours either, it's just that the anglos got christeded and the roots removed rahter than preserved, som is ofc preserved.

It evolved, it always did it's not fixed but some is, yet again a bit hard to explain. One day Odin will die and be replaced too, Thor as well. Odin knows this, he gave his eye to gain this wisdom. He knows his death and there is nothing that he can do about it, this haunts him. Fenris will break free from the ironforest (at the balkans somewhere I think) and they will have their final brawl ending them both.
>But
Dats not til the next iceage, 3 years in after the fimbulwinter it breaks loose

>Especially with regards to Odin's quest to learn the secrets of the runes.
It's cool it's here I'm to tired to translate it's what it shows in Runatal up there.

He hanged him self from Yggdrasil, stung him self by his own short spear, in the end he fell down and he gained their powers and knowledge.

It's coded inside håvåmål (the tall ones speech) the whole thing and called Runatal, which tells of each rune. Here is some of it from when Odin up there kicks in (these part's we don't know the rytms to yet, one seems like a break, but einar is gonna pop it!)

heimskringla.no/wiki/Hávamál
it's to long to paste

>Veit ek, at ek hekk
>vindga meiði á
>nætr allar níu,
>geiri undaðr
>ok gefinn Óðni,
>sjalfr sjalfum mér,
>á þeim meiði,
>er manngi veit
>hvers af rótum renn.

>Við hleifi mik sældu
>né við hornigi;
>nýsta ek niðr,
>nam ek upp rúnar,
>æpandi nam,
>fell ek aftr þaðan.

>Veistu, hvé rísta skal?
Veistu, hvé ráða skal?
>Veistu, hvé fáa skal?
Veistu, hvé freista skal?
>Veistu, hvé biðja skal?
Veistu, hvé blóta skal?
>Veistu, hvé senda skal?
Veistu, hvé sóa skal?

Kikes gassed the main upload of this with text because it got too pop

Varg is comfy

Be careful with how you interpret the ancient Norse texts. Pay attention to the numbers / patterns.

For example, the number 3 is very important to Norse mythology as in many ancient civilizations. Try to relate the stories to subjective consciousness. This is why, in particular, I mentioned the story of Odin.

Odin sacrificed himself TO himself to obtain the knowledge of the runes. The runes are the key to changing the destiny of man.

The self-sacrifice, something that you see in many other cultures, to become a better self. It is the birth of true consciousness.

No shit hes Jewish its in the first page of the Satanic Bible you dumb cunt

Jesus was a kike too you dumb fucking twit

dude it's not just the metal shit

most of our fucking humor too, from the 80ies 90ies, that's nork mainstream humor of that time.
Pic related. Racist shit as fuck and to be as political incorrect as possible. Fucking with the swedes homos trannies etc.

>I wan't to earn shekels on my body
>If I cut my benis off, is it a vagina then?
>If I remove my balls, remove my balls, is it a vagina then
>I cut my dick off and make a vagina, and make shekels on my body
something like that an actual song

It's like all these comedians, artists and cartoonists we had back there were some super ultra mega anti KGB psyop.... But again.. we're just a bunch mountainniggers.... with stupid humor

>Say to a nork don't into this börk anonsen
wha t!? you tell me what do doings and not doings... I show yeeeee
>Say, don't joke about this börk Anonsen
you get tons of jokes about this shit on mainstream tv

yeah.. I dunno are we ran by PST like they controlled antfa from 10 years there or coincidence?
>I blame the jews

Is Varg ever wrong?

I was just thinking about the metal scene since I was thinking about what Varg said in his recent video about Euronymous. He said pretty much except for Euronymous who was a hardcore communist the others were either apolitical or hardcore into white nationalism and mentioned that the drummer of Mayhem would always wear a white power button.

Odin, Vilje, Ve
Urd, Verdande, Skulds (the three norns that decide your faith when you are born, and weave your lyfus web, your choice of path to get there, but it's already decided)
and so on

6,7,9,12,18,36.. and so on, but nåw I must sleepings I can't even retard shitpost anymoars.

Yes dey be magical numbers
The runes are also numbers, encoded like back in the day style. That is the ... I'm not comfy about telling this... The first rune is the last, like the romans did, so F from Freys ætt is either 0 or not usings and anyways Ur is 1 Thurs 2 and so on. I don't think F is 0, that was to pull your legg. we counted different.
>Dan is weird he counts in 20ies
>Yes that will be two and a half firths and a thirdling thank you
sorry?
>mumble... mountain mounkains.. 83 krones!

Varg hates christcucks too.
Kind of ironic since his birth name is Kristian.

Oh it's on if you want to play that game.

This thread may be long deleted by then but I too am going to collect embarrassing news screenshots from the UK and put it in a collage.

LaVey is a jew and a gypsy. He talked in the video how the media manipulated the black metal scene as a way to promote LaVey as another method to oppose Christians and Conservatives. I don't know any of the details but he probably has connections to the elite jews and Varg knows it.

Last post:

The funny thing here is that most of these artists are actually unknown to many, that is that they actually are so popular as they are around the world. Many part from south america come here and, hey do you kno this band?
>no.. no I don't think so?
but look at this cover
>ah yes that there is user anonsen he plays his gittarr he his user anonsen's and anonymiss anonsen's son. That there is..... Welcome to Norway kek

I actually had a senpai members into this shit, but they died(ofc), they like their smack n shit, well did. He played the bass I don't know into band or anything it was this time, so he prolly knew Varg well again Norway, he 100% knew him kek

He was all satan shit, long black hair, and black clothes. They don't have any political views or anything really, at least he didn't nor his friends.

I was too young then to party and shit, so I missed this period here.

But I dunno. Time to time I run into these guys still, I can't promise anything but I can ask a bit, I'm not like into these peoples club, they keep to them selves a lot. I don't really kno. I listen to their music sometimes, but I don't into their concerts and all that shit and I don't hang with them I mean. I... I travel a lot around and meet a lot of people from all sides of society, right now I am a bit "crippled" of reasons I cannot write here other than it's police/gov related.... I pretty much should have done like Varg here 2 years ago, just sold my flat and gave the corrupt shits the finger, but war is coming and I'm what we ironically still call a "chieftain" here. I will not go into what that is at all

>We're nice christian goyims remember!

Depends on the topic. Varg is a genius on some things and pants on head retarded on others.

like what

Varg is a moron who acts like he's all open minded and accuses Christians and atheist of being closed minded, yet he'll put shit like pic related in his videos.

Needs to burn more churches