Post your face when it's some long ass emails, too long for anbody to read nor understand...

Post your face when it's some long ass emails, too long for anbody to read nor understand, between nobodies claiming something that can easily be blamed on somebody else

can someone shop this to say CTR instead of hillary

Le Gate Keeper.

Oy Goym, it's the latest licks on IsRaHELL.

Fuck all of you who fall on this shit.

I think it will be something like her medical records and we can finally find out from the actual records, what she has.

Watch its going to be the illuminati blackmail tapes

So we can see bill clinton, obama, the bushes, hillary clinton raping children on tape.

digits confirm

your digits is shit, and it WILL be endless pages of text that cant be weaponized, AGAIN

i love Assange and Wikileaks, but he needs to understand that the world moves so fast right now that the universe cant even run this code anymore without glitching (memes)

confirmed. fuck, I knew it was going to be nothing. I hoped this time would be different, though

Realize that there is tremendous pressure on Assange right now. He has to think of his safety. Remember the assassin climbing the walls of the embassy.

oh for fucks sake, why did i have to be right

we probably have an hours worth footage of Hillary being deathly sick and nobody cares, MUH OLD POOR WOMAN

we have her on tape saying "we came we saw he died"

we have the FBI on tape saying what crimes she is actually guilty of

sorry to say this but..AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE or whatever she said

its ogre, user
we need those illuminati tapes for sure.

Assange is on the Clinton payroll

>Hey everyone look at me! I have all the info, all the dirty secrets. No need to do any investigating yourself. I have everything you need. J-just waiting for the right moment to release it. T-trust me. Any day now!

>77
im done with Cred Forums for today

>sorry to say this but..AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE or whatever she said

it would have to be her saying something incredibly racist, preferably on camera. But since Assange has stated that it would result in legal troubles, i'm guessing we're getting more of the same shit that people will find too boring to even care about. Exactly what happened with the emails.

It's not looking good. Kek is letting us down? What is he trying to tell us?

With all the info already released that no one is paying attention to you are right, we are the last plebeians of a brainwashed world population.

That he's chaos incarnate?

Who the hell worships chaos anyway?

Just fucking wait you fat nigger.

sō desu ne

What if Assange made an immunity deal with the Clintons to dump on Trump?