So a person is born being attracted to certain sexes.... but not being attracted to a landwhale is a choice...

So a person is born being attracted to certain sexes.... but not being attracted to a landwhale is a choice.... that's wrong

WTF

Tbh if she lost a stone or 2 I'd hit it.

When she loses a foot to diabetes and dies at 51 of heart disease will she call nature fatphobic?

If she lost weight after her ass exploding to that level she would look like a sheet of skin draped over a coat-rack.

She's just mad because her parents couldn't help her avoid irreversibly destroying her body. Now the only people who would fuck her are bottom-tier white trash or niggers.

Time to leave Londonstan and join the American revolutionaries.

>fat is not a bad word
>I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CALLED ME FAT!1111!!!!

alright man whatever

also your bait is just terrible

I love when bellies touch

I always wonder where the actual fuck they found clothing near to fitting.

I've been doing NoFap for 7 days at a time for increased T, and been having the most persistent boners.

Thanks for killing it for me. It was seriously like popping a balloon, it just died instantly.

Her sign might as well say "fuck fascist reality".

I like chunky girls though, so I don't mind a fat arse. That being said, if she lost a stone or 2 from that area i'd definitely let her sit on my face.

I'm a fit 6'2 alpha male, I love to fuck fatties, then again, I'm more like chris "bull" dowzer.

There are stores dedicated to fatass women. They always call it plus sized though. They always have a section for those who have fully and truly given up with moomoos and straight up blankets with a head hole in the middle.

>fat is not a bad word
>cries when you call her fat

do you fap on the 8th day? does it actually increase test?

>fuck fascist beauty standards

> I'm fat and proud!
> Why cant I get a bf! It's not fair

Definitely two. Or maybe even three.

>If she lost weight after her ass exploding to that level she would look like a sheet of skin draped over a coat-rack.

Not if she lost it correctly. I think about 1lb a week is the rate of loss you can have without leaving disgusting fucking skinflaps everywhere.

Though anyone that reaches that weight probably doesn't have the self control to spend years getting healthy again, so you're not wrong.

Holy fuck...

That's where I went to university... Most days I had to walk past these fucking morons to get to my building. Luckily I found the most red pilled prof in the department, that man is brilliant, saved my education from a libcuck shit-show.