TRUMP GENERAL - Hero Edition

REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

NEW
>Save the Day response
youtu.be/jHLdYuzXqPI
>America Will Win Again
youtu.be/XJPxtcx4dyo
>Trump Rally in Pueblo CO 10/3/16
youtu.be/BCqjCZ288Ng
>Trump speaks at RAW PAC 10/3/16
youtu.be/Z_5kh-z4IXA

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Manheim PA 10/1/16
youtu.be/0qV_lJX76bg
>Trump Rally in Novi MI 9/30/16
youtu.be/uBIj1x-OZb0
>Trump at Gerald Ford Museum Grand Rapids MI 9/30/16
bit ly /2d28CBo (interview)
youtu.be/9Exk5OradzE
>Trump Rally in Bedford NH 9/29/16
youtu.be/-x8x_meVshw
>Pence Rally York, PA 9/29/16
youtu.be/O-1Q-sui6BY
>Trump Rally in Waukesha WI 9/28/16
youtu.be/55w7B8rq-3Y
>Trump Rally in Council Bluffs IA 9/28/16
youtu.be/LLzRqUCB6Ss
>Trump meets Pol American Cong Chicago IL 9/28/16
youtu.be/bmZB-1jvDRw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump deposition in Old Post Office case 6/16/16 (released 9/30/16)
youtu.be/PRpj2nvQkhs (1/2)
youtu.be/i-KeJ3e8smU (2/2)
>Trump on CNN 9/29/16
youtu.be/8qCDvJrrZbo
>Trump on ORLY 9/28/16
youtu.be/l9zuEhcQsoo
>Trump on F&F 9/27/16
youtu.be/m2hW3ZEUQIU

INSPIRATION
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>Trump Ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
twitter.com/birdgirl1001/status/783014736522870788
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=PTSD&src=tren
270towin.com
twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/status/783044509177307136
youtu.be/0MCnnfXPSHw?&t=158
youtube.com/watch?v=B9Z6eoHCTX8
mobile.twitter.com/kristina_basham/status/782938775131336704
nationalreview.com/article/440624/james-comey-testimony-fbi-defense-clinton-interview-doesnt-add
angrypatriotmovement.com/gowdy-exposes-fbi-director/
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article105618381.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55nnn5/dont_make_excuses/
youtube.com/watch?v=j6SXHLC75t4
concurringopinions.com/archives/2016/10/fan-125-1-first-amendment-news-10-first-amendment-experts-comment-on-legality-of-nyt-release-of-trumps-tax-returns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zgkIj6jx-qU
investmentwatchblog.com/leaked-hillary-clinton-audio-concerning-guns-and-the-nra-the-supreme-court-is-wrong-on-the-2nd-amendment/
youtu.be/5rcXynnDoRI
investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-this-shocking-new-evidence-on-bill-clinton-may-end-the-clintons-forever/
wikiwand.com/en/Corruption_Perceptions_Index
mobile.twitter.com/millie__weaver/status/78I30c57450857627652
sputniknews.com/politics/20161001/1045900097/syrian-crisis-us-risks-pulling-europe-into-war.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/us-manufacturing-slowed-crawl-september-new-orders-hit-9-month-lows
investmentwatchblog.com/donald-trump-will-win-by-a-landslide-black-people-breaking-for-trump-bigly-among-independent-voters-donald-trump-leads-hillary-41-to-29/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/03/hillary-clinton-blasts-donald-trump-for-using-political-connections-to-get-rich/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump
mobile.twitter.com/Millie__Weaver?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-california-presidential-general-election-trump-vs-clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=jjVJ5jt9ZqY
boards.Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=ERvk3WQIt7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS AWOOOOOVEMENT

>Can't fucking believe it.

>My cell has blown up today from texts from all of my CTR co-workers telling me how shocked and disgusted they were at trumps poll numbers today. This shook the very foundation of CTR. I was startled and had no answer for them. I'm not sure how to justify my support for someone like her anymore.

Oh yeah, King Nigger, Creepy Joe, Michael, and Hernie are supposed to all be campaigning for Queen Hillary today aren't they?

How's the turnout at their events? Bad I hope

How is Trump's tax plan better again?

I mean, I guess it's better for him and his 0.1% buddies

>infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

>infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

"Hillary has 30 years of experience, but it's bad experience."

ROLL CALL

ALL STATES REPORT FOR DUTY

CALIFORNIA HERE

twitter.com/birdgirl1001/status/783014736522870788

Really made me think, my record has now been #corrected

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=PTSD&src=tren

Threadly reminder we have another rally at 8PM ET
>Threadly reminder we have another rally at 8PM ET
Threadly reminder we have another rally at 8PM ET

QUESTION!
Do you guys believe that Wikileaks and the internet are able to improve democracy because they are able to find hidden information and bring it to light for everybody to know?

JEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CA here. Smaller awoo.

BEST STATE REPORTING IN

will these threads still be going after he loses in november?

Does Trump still have a chance?

FLAWOOOOOOOOODA

270towin.com

Does the site change daily? Is Trump losing?

>Trump speaks at RAW PAC 10/3/16
>Trump talking about cybertheft
>i've been sneaking peeks into people's iphone backups on the network at work
oooops

North Carolina checking in

VIRGINIA HERE

FUCK THE KEKS, WE GOING RED THIS YEAR

Be honest. How is Trump doing?

How is Clinton's plan better again?
I mean, I guess its better for her and the ruling elite

what to lose?
i dont think so he has already wrapped up the victory

Best states don't go blue

GEOOOOORGIA!

>Trump's plan spends more than Hillary's

Montana won't go blue

Bringing jobs back into the U.S., bringing industry back? You spend and get those going and it literally brings money back to the U.S. When citizen money stops going to overseas companies/countries, it bolsters the economy.

Pretty good

MY DUBS NEED AN ANSWER. Don't want to sound like a fool in my paper.

What the... This is insane and I've never seen anything like this in politics in my lifetime.
The LaTimes tracking poll is now taking into effect the ENTIRE week after the debate and Trump GAINED!
Furthermore, in 2012 a poll with the same methodology accurately predicted the outcome of Romney V Obama.

I don't know if I can stress this enough; Trump had a pretty bad performance at the debate and he GAINED.
If I were Hillary I'd be shaking in my shoe.
Just imagine how much his poll numbers will be after he creams her in the second debate.
(FYI: there are other polls going around lately but they are not tracking polls, and many of them haven't conducted a poll in months. LaTimes is the only accurate one for tracking how the debate affected him, as the same people are asked everyday who they're voting for. It appears the debate emboldened closeted trump supporters-which is exactly the effect Scott Adams said it would have. Wow.) This election is beyond over. We're heading for a landslide.

I would say I can't wait to see the pundits faces when he wins, but they'll just deny it all anyway like they did in the primaries.

"The only reason I was wrong was because bigotry!"
"It's okay, Hillary will surely wipe the floor with him now!"

I love how the bar keeps lowering

Presidents used to do this long ago in the past to make rallies more efficient and thus allow more rallies, but Hillary doesn't have the ability to increase the tempo and she's not drawing a large crowd.

Trump has been doing a similar thing, renting out aircraft hangars and having a rally then leaving. No traffic or setup or anything and security is much easier. It also allows for some theatrics.

They don't know what Trump will actualy do so they just ((estimate))

Drumpf cannot recover from this tbqh

Which rally did Trump go ham on and call Bill a cuck?
NH or MI?

>taxes happen in a vacuum and in no way impact the behavior of humans in a system meme
lol

>ALL SQUADS REPORT IN

11TH KEKS FURY FOR TRUMP! MAAAGAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And CNN still belives their push polls will do anything at this point

Wow asian female veteran with PTSD here currently serving in iraq.

I cannot believe Trumps comments. He had my vote - I even had a bumper sticker, a yard sign and a hat! But now he has my scorn, I will now vote for Hillary.

Trump's dangerous temperament cannot be allowed into the White House.

The Loveland rally is high energy. Still waiting for 6 O'Clock tho.

It's not "spending", but he wants to collect over 5 trillion less in taxes based on the cuts he's proposed.

If you promise a cut in taxes that means you are collecting less revenue. Do you understand?

>those glorious imperial Trump landings

Yes easily. The problem is people are lazy shits who refuse to look at easily available information so they rely on the same propaganda networks to filter their info for them. But democracy is improved a lot by the internet overall

Yes definately

TEKISASU HERE

I want this guy to resurface. Everything he said has come astoundingly true.
Somebody dig up the original thread and see if he said anything else of note.

He's looking like an actual, legit whistleblower.

>getting your debate security off craigslist

shiggydiggydoo

shhh it's better that way, find news and info

I'm not saying Claudia is a whore, but she did fuck a bunch of guys. But I think they were gay so who knows.

Actual Roman legal defense.

Fuck should have carpooled I would've paid gas
I have no way to get up there right now
I'm in denver

System is rigged.

Clinton meets with AG day before Comey announced no indictment.

I like this! But I think the trump logo should go right above the mountain, and the slogan on the bottom right.

OK here

top kek

We're gonna win folks.

What industries is he brining back? Clothing manufacturing that pays shit?

Manufacturing is dead. It's not the 1950s anymore and automation is more of a threat than other countries taking jobs.

The US produces more than it ever has and it's because of automation.

Cucks will never understand.

twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/status/783044509177307136

Fuck me, you're in Asheville and risking a Trump sticker? Wew lad I'm amazed you haven't had issues. Or have you? I went to that rally though it was a blast!

I'm near Concord myself.

51ST STATE REPORTING IN

>as a X
Don't give a shit

How so? Because now we are able to find a lot more information than before because it is at the tip of our fingers? And it's harder to hide information like the media bias does?

PA REPORTING

It's literally illegal to publish taxes without permission. As in, criminal. There is a separate law for it.

please be my waifu 1452973776809.png

youtu.be/0MCnnfXPSHw?&t=158

Guys i'm so nervous right now she's so low in the polls it truly looks like she has no supporters and that the MSM and CNN cannot make her look good anymore, it's like all of america has woken up and realized how much they are being lied to and people are talking about some sort of wikileaks bomb that will put everyone behind bars currently involved in politics. I'm not saying she's going to lose, but she is, isn't she?

the first amendment overrides the tax code. Sorry

Vote Trump!

If that's the case, then why not include it in, I don't know, the fucking revenue graph right next to it?

GOD I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE POL

TRUMP HAS HAD THE SHITTIEST WEEK OF HIS GENERAL CAMPAIGN!

ALL MY NORMIE INDEPENDENT FRIENDS IN PENNSYLVANIA ARE OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN BECAUSE OF HIS TAX RETURNS AND BECAUSE OF HIS ATTACKS ON THAT FORMER MISS UNIVERSE!!

THIS IS NOT GOOD!!

HES LOSING IN ALL THE RECENT POLLS TO A CRIMINAL!

NY reporting!

This and with all polls check the data, esp. women vs men and Demoshits vs Republicans.

Lol unreal. CTR is so obvious.

user, friendo you should've said something. My gf had to bail, she's on call for her job and couldn't go. I went by myself.

You're a fucking joke, He was saying that PTSD victims are human beings. Not saying they're weak.

Ohio

Why doesn't Sam Harris like Trump?

Hey newfag.

>women must have natural hair color
ayyy

The automated plant is being built overseas.

It's also a bit of a meme, lights off factories. There are millions of high paying jobs that can be reshored running high tech plants stateside.

I think when Trump said: You'll beg please stop winning we can't take it anymore! it was to all the Hillary supporters, not us

Shiet story of my life

Nigger
Read this

youtube.com/watch?v=B9Z6eoHCTX8

The people on this live stream seem to be pretty anti Trump. live phone ins.

Not to mention Trump doesn't email

Are you sure you could handle me?

You guys think Dilbertman is persuading his way into a menage a trois?

mobile.twitter.com/kristina_basham/status/782938775131336704

1st ammendment is overridden by many things, including slander and libel.

No it doesn't. If that were true then laws against libel and slander wouldn't exist.

The top line is swapped. It should be Spending + Revenue

Trump wants to spend less (make cuts) and that's the green and why it's positive. Hillary wants to spend more and hence it is negative.

Rate my lunch Cred Forums

M
A
G
A

2 more weeks of this
Then the nuclear blast strategy starts
Just hold out until then

Sit your ignorant, know nothing arse down somewhere and shut up. Donald Trump is the most UNSTABLE, UNINFORMED, DISHONEST, and UNFIT American to EVER be nominated by ANY party in American history. If you don't know that by now you are just as uninformed and ignorant. It's not that I don't agree with him (what sane, educated human being would) but that he is A DANGER TO THE FUTURE OF OUR DEMOCRACY!! He knows less than my 6 year old and doesn't care or think it even matters for the job. GTFOH with your leftist insults, if you are still on the Trump train I hope when it crashes into the Wall that is the New Emerging America on Nov 8th that you suffer ALL OF THE REPERCUSSIONS OF IT. Counting down the days!!!

>implying Trump isn't Batman

Fuck you CTR

NCfag here, just answered a phone survey about temperment, don't worry, I MAGA'd

Lying deceitful media is low energy at the Loveland rally.

>Obama coming to campus tomorrow
>Clinton was here three weeks ago
TRUMP COME BACK

You mean Sam (((Harris)))?
>His mother was Jewish, but raised him in a secular household

Does anyone have that site that shows early ballot requests for Florida?

You niggers are making this site lose money.

Go tell trump to pay for the bandwidth bill since this board is causing it to happen

>Trump has just given CTR at least 4 days worth of shitpost ammo.

Las Vegas Nevada reporting in! The Trump hotel always looks beautiful!

immigrants from both borders and influence from eurocucks

Butthurt like that is what got me on the train to begin with

This isn't me brother. This was a car full of 4 women outside of Mela on Saturday. If they are comfortable driving this around Asheville then the conditioning is shattered. I couldn't believe it myself.

The FBI’s Defense of How the Clinton Interview Was Conducted Is Full of Holes

nationalreview.com/article/440624/james-comey-testimony-fbi-defense-clinton-interview-doesnt-add

>running high tech plants stateside

Why would anyone want to build new fabs when they are already concentrated in china? They are expensive as shit to build. So there would have to be substantial benefits to closing their current factories and moving them to the US, which I just don't see borne out in Trump's tax plan.

hormones in the milk and water
the good news is that more than half of your country isnt like that

>hand tattoos
>long, dirty fingernails.

Looks good fampie.

The Internet is the great equalizer. As long as we can keep this shit open, there is nothing they can do to stop us. People like Assange are heroes, statues should be built of him some day.

Hnnng /10

Love animal style

I've run into a few redditors but no Cred Forumslacks.

GOD DAMN SIT YOUR IGNORANT ASS DOWN
and listen for a moment because my lawnmower died, Hillary is untrustworthy and anti-government, she will ruin all of what has been put in place, her time in office shows this and during the debates when she said that she was "for democracy" i had to shout "SINCE WHEN?"

She's going to lose, counting down the days!!

I said tax law, not all laws.

I CANT TALK ABOUT MY STATE

IT TOP SECRET.

Least, thats what that rally song says.

Can you imagine a world with just Cable news and no internet news?

Because they have no choice. Tariffs will force them to.

WATCH – Trey Gowdy EXPOSES FBI Director Comey’s Corruption With 1 BRUTAL Question

angrypatriotmovement.com/gowdy-exposes-fbi-director/

Yes basically. For a democracy to function you need a well informed populace. For your vote to matter you need to know what you are voting for. So before all this you would be told by a party machine what info they think you need to know, or a local newspaper would fill in. Now people can know everything about a candidate, you understand what your voting for a lot better when every position they have is readily available. Also the populace is able to learn easily about issues that would have been deemed beyond their understanding, making them more effective political agents. Finally it makes candidates much more responsive to a populace, they get direct feedback from the internet and can get ruined when they get out of line by the spread of info that might have been suppressed. The 1st amendment exists to establish a marketplace of ideas, and the internet is the biggest expansion of that market of all time

Yes
Its called 1984 by George Orwell

what is texas for 100

>Tariffs will force them to
I have seen no evidence of this.

That explains why there's a law against publishing someone's tax records without their consent.

Timestamp in uniform

Can you talk about Amarillo skies though?

Veteran here.

Lol he said some people can't handle it and get PTSD.... Is he wrong??

We won't discuss it here

>The final sample is (((weighted))) for age, gender, race and partisanship based on voter list and U.S. Census information.
I hope you're all ready to weather the storm for the next month, because they're going all out.

Just remember that these godawful

>only one side animal style

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG COME ON

is it on netflix?

The U.S. isn’t one of the top 10 most free countries in the world, study says

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article105618381.html

Looks lips sink ships. Dont be a clinton

It is a book, not a show.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55nnn5/dont_make_excuses/

youtube.com/watch?v=j6SXHLC75t4

Based sleepy doctor!!!!

Heh... Sorry Trump-O's... My last 3 digits are Hillary Clinton's electoral votes.

Nodak checking in

What time are the Assange leaks tomorrow? I want to know so I can come here and taunt you folks when it turns out to be nothing or something we already knew.

This makes me wonder just how much crap our government used to get away with until the advent of the Internet. I suppose we'll never know.

Describe Donald J. Trump in 4 words! Go!

Are you going to reenlist when the time comes to remove kebab

Want to see what actual legal scholars and first amendment attorneys think about it?

Here you go- concurringopinions.com/archives/2016/10/fan-125-1-first-amendment-news-10-first-amendment-experts-comment-on-legality-of-nyt-release-of-trumps-tax-returns.html

Why don't you give it a read?

youtube.com/watch?v=zgkIj6jx-qU

WHICH ONE OF YOU DID THIS?

The new polls are making me pretty nervous please give me some encouragement.

a lot

Leaked Hillary Clinton audio concerning guns and the NRA…”The Supreme Court is Wrong on the 2nd Amendment”

investmentwatchblog.com/leaked-hillary-clinton-audio-concerning-guns-and-the-nra-the-supreme-court-is-wrong-on-the-2nd-amendment/

Did you just ask that? It's a book, and a great one at that, you dumbass

that looks really beautiful at night. I remember taking the redeye flight out of LAX and seeing puddles of towns and city lights as I flew out of the desert. Great place to live honestly.

A shitty one at that.

More like she's a queer woman with a husband.

Savior of Western Civilization

Tariffs?
Do you want inflation, because that's how you get inflation.

kinda shitty person desu

>my husband has ptsd

>as a queer woman

Fucking kekd

HAIL TO THE CHIEF

See

>offering work on craigslist
you DO know how that website makes money, right?

GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND

hahah

Man of the Year

OH SHIT paramedics and gurney standing by at hillary rally !

We actually kind of do, they release all that stuff under freedom of information act all the time. Its one thing they weirdly follow through on. All of our coups and MKULTRA shit are fully available to the public, its just no one cares

He plans to tariff counties that cheat or undercut the US on trade unfairly. One of the largest planks of his platform.

About what?!?!

Discuss nothing.

youtu.be/5rcXynnDoRI
>mfw debate night and election night

>gets 35% tax from china sellout companies
>clinton ramps up gommunism and gibs
How is he the spending candidate again?

Will make anime real.

Checked

clean your fucking nails drumpftard

Thanks, based user! Must have been shitty to be a voter before the internet existed. Completely controlled by the media (still are).

THIS SHOCKING NEW EVIDENCE ON BILL CLINTON MAY END THE CLINTONS FOREVER!

investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-this-shocking-new-evidence-on-bill-clinton-may-end-the-clintons-forever/

Inflation wouldn't be the end of the world given the debt.

Price inflation is also desirable when coupled with increased employment.

A return to the American School of Economics will be a god send for the velocity of money.

Tennessee reporting in.

That just sounds like hell
I see why journalist are so butthurt all the time now though, they used to set the national agenda on everything and we would all have to listen. Now we just call them cucks and send them nazi frogs

Lol yeah my bad, but I was on Youtube and there was this trailer for a show that was about manipulation by the MSM, so I thought it was that/

I think its fairly old

Retarded shitlibs actually think the government is the nation.

Their entire notion of a healthy robust country relies on having a healthy robust federal government.

It's retardation at the highest level.

Hopefully he cuts the ever-loving shit out of the federal budget. Just slash and burn, laying off thousands of useless she-boons and liberal morons who make way too much $ from taxpayer salaries.

Why the fuck are the richest counties in the US the ones surrounding DC? It's borderline treason. The founding fathers would all call for mass executions at this point.

Wisconsin here, going for the Red!

isn't the casino scene shit right now?

He only defended Clinton to not endanger his family.

we love you hercule!

>undercut the US on trade unfairly

What does that have to do with providing incentive to build brand new factories in the US?

This supposes that the only companies trade fairly are in the US

it says depends on how they were obtained

SUP CALI user. I JUST MADE THIS DAVIS AWOO

USA RANKED 16th ON WORLD CORRUPTION INDEX
wikiwand.com/en/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

NP good luck with whatever your writing

can you post that template user?

There's been no indication that the Times helped to obtain the tax returns.

So unless you can prove that they're pretty much in the clear.

I think the MSM has gotten worse over the years though, and this year is just the absolute climax in corruption and bias

>mobile.twitter.com/millie__weaver/status/78I30c57450857627652

A gurney was just brought back stage at Hillary's Akron rally. She has yet to appear on stage. #hillaryshealth #hackinghillary

Am I doing it right guys?

With what?

not at this point - assrange is being an attentionwhoring faggot

German Politician to Sputnik: 'US Pulling Us Into Abyss of War in Middle East' (for Israel)

sputniknews.com/politics/20161001/1045900097/syrian-crisis-us-risks-pulling-europe-into-war.html

top kek fucking nice Davis bro

>the polls meme
I havent looked for polls since July.

Are you retarded?

Countries that utilize slave wages are going to be tariffed. This will make it cost effective to restore to avoid the tariff.

Because carrot and the stick. Low corporate tax rate domestically, tariffs if they want to remain in China. Incentives my nigga

>Drudge reporting on Bill's secret son
>Back in 1999 Drudge reported this same person wasn't Bill's secret son

uh...

kek

so they are probably, pretty much in the clear

nope better not vote oh wait you're 15 nevermind

MA

No awoo

What? Taxes are one of the most private types of document in existence.

But how did the time lawfully obtain this information? A letter in the mail is not a lawful manner of obtaining tax returns unless Trump himself released it

Don't doubt it for a second. There's the usual South American suspects, the typical gulf states, then the US, in terms of corruption.

>Temperament

Wow, that is something of significance. Asheville proper is a liberal sinkhole.

except they are reporting there were no dna tests

Apparently the test was never actually done.

Brought us 4 MI, 1 WI, and 1 OR votes today, all I had to talk about was removing income tax for the lower 50%

Black classmates have consistently called me "the smartest mothafucka ever" and soon I will give them the pill

MAGA

This one fixed the shirt.

US Manufacturing "Slowed To A Crawl" In September As New Orders Hit 9-Month Lows

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-03/us-manufacturing-slowed-crawl-september-new-orders-hit-9-month-lows

you fucking what mate?

hey neighbor

Twitter page does not exist?

Remove anime from your brain by consuming 9mm burana and you'll be fine.

So were they lying then or now?

>moobs
>unkempt pants
>that toe fungus

Hillary is like a sponge to all the filth and dilapidation that has been happening in this country for over the past 20 years. It's fucking disgusting

>$ -951 000 000
>in a boom economy

He's done.

there was a test or at least they said there was and it failed

he may or may not be but he sure does look like him

ok funny
but how does the guy posting links from other sites become responsible for what those sites say?

How is it looking out there

Exactly. That's the point. What they did was criminal.

I could see this going to Trumps new conservative Supreme Court and them losing.

With what he said about vets with PTSD. Twitter's already going nuts.

I was honestly surprised to find out all the Scandinavian countries that lefties all hold in high regard are the first three on that list

reddit/reddit

Holy fuck!

I just checked CNN in the Cafeteria, they are blaming the October surprise on North Korea.

NORTH KOREA

Holy fuck, I'm still laughing 10 minutes later help

My sides, where did they go???

MY SIDES

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Clinton's second 'rally' today

Inb4 they bought a uniform and a bunch of other shit from ranger joes, amazon, ebay, or off of Rap4.com since there's a clearance sale for all camo patterns.

Remember the time when uniforms weren't for sale unless they're at least 20 years old? No? They should be.

UP Awoo

Neat! Didn't know there were a lot of finnish people up there. LP reporting.

>A letter in the mail is not a lawful manner of obtaining tax returns unless Trump himself released it

The courts would disagree with you based on Bartnicki v. Vopper

i didn't get a look at the new reports but apparently it was fake or shit sources

Real estate in Atlantic City was not booming in 1995.

yes

No shit, you guys have a president.
Westminster system >>>>>>> islamic communism >>>>>>> muh republic

Donald Trump will win by a LANDSLIDE! Black people breaking for Trump bigly. Among independent voters, Donald Trump leads Hillary 41% to 29%.

investmentwatchblog.com/donald-trump-will-win-by-a-landslide-black-people-breaking-for-trump-bigly-among-independent-voters-donald-trump-leads-hillary-41-to-29/

Such a dramatic photo.

Like a painting.

Man they take bait much more readily than Cred Forums

Link

>tfw was signed up for the Drudge newsletter back when it was just Drudge sending links

WHERE DID THE TIME GO

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/03/hillary-clinton-blasts-donald-trump-for-using-political-connections-to-get-rich/

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

this bitch now stealing bernie and trump shit and accusing trump of doing everything she's doing. she's going into insane desperation mode. we're winning.

post source faggot

>tfw old enough to have been an adult before Internet
>tfw old enough to remember before there was cable television or mobile phones
>tfw many on Cred Forums aren't old enough to remember either, much less corded telephones and long distance paid by the minute

>PEPE's of mass destruction.

Holy shit guys, I thought guns were dangerous, but have you heard of these PEPE's?
My child saw a PEPE that had a smug look. This is essentially hate speech.
We need a ban on PEPE's they are too dangerous.

Heh nice bro.

Dead in the water. Holy fuck

How is Trump doing in Florida? I heard something like early voting results favored Trump while polls favor Clinton.

Wow that's absolutely bat shit crazy.

She's losing it.

Clinton Campaign Admits Hillary Used Same Tax Avoidance "Scheme" As Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-02/clinton-campaign-admits-hillary-used-same-tax-avoidance-scheme-trump

>responding to a "french" person that types exactly like an American millennial CTR worker

Which Michigan?

(((Polls)))

Cable TV was in the 70s...

brilliant

seriously, she's annoying as fuck

IT WAS FUCKING LIVE HAHAHA

JUST FIND A LIVE STREAM AND GO BACK AROUND 20 MINUTES OR SO AND YOU WILL SEE THE HEADLINE

>NORTH KOREA BEHIND OCTOBER SUPRISE?

HOLY SHIT MY SIDES ARE STILL GONE

Publishing taxes is different than broadcasting a taped conversation

>boom economy

mobile.twitter.com/Millie__Weaver?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>What they did was criminal.
It wasn't. What the person who sent them the returns was criminal, but the Times republishing it isn't.

As it was said
>Truthful disclosure of information of public interest is all but totally protected by the First Amendment

you know exactly where - porn. it was porn

Shiet...

Oh look, you used a script, therefore, nothing.
Your molech is weak, just like your candidate.

i don't have the image, but early voting number had republicans at 1 million + to the dems 800k

>linda tripp
ayyy
the fucking clinton ghosts are coming back to life

Stronger together.

Trump is dominating early voting to the point people are calculating that Trump could win florida by 12 points

New Jersey standing by

Everything wrong with youth in america summed up in one post

Lower P. Grand Rapids. Trump was here a couple days ago. I got to see the flowers he left and a bit of the motorcade but not him unfortunately.

Don't believe Nate Limescale's lies.

CNN needs to be taken off the air until they can produce evidence that the alt-right exists.

source on this?

>elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-california-presidential-general-election-trump-vs-clinton

WE NEED REINFORCEMENT IN CALIFORINA

>Related Stories
>Teachers Union Claims 'The Trump Effect' Is Warping Kids' Minds

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THIS^

they probably wont get in trouble
but trump said it was illegally obtained
if that is true they MIGHT get in trouble

He seems to have huge popular support, I think the polls are total bs in that state

Marla Maples surely has grounds to sue the NYT over this if not demand the criminal charges be laid.

It wasn't just Trump's tax returns and she hasn't been a public figure in years.

Marine Vet Escorted from Clinton Event After Asking About Benghazi

youtube.com/watch?v=jjVJ5jt9ZqY

GUYS HAS ANY OTHER STATE STARTED EARLY VOTE STATS YET?

>He fell for the anchor meme

Was one of the math wizards on here who was looking at Pro-Obama counties in 2012 and realizing Trump was slightly winning those counties

>They anticipate an empty rally so they put desks and shit around to make less space available to seem empty

the book is infinitely better than the shitty movie

checked and confirmed

nate is a faggot liar

GUYS BUMP

stop trying to dox people CTR

Great argument. Not sure what you were getting at, but great argument nonetheless.

Teachers have been unsufferable this year.

They are blantly shilling for Hillary, but no one is engaging them, which is pissing them off

hmm

BLOOMBERG JUST REPORTED ON THE ASSANGE MYSTERY BOX TOMORROW

It's not a first amendment issue.

Anons what the fuck is going on with these polls? In this other thread it had an LA times poll with trump in the lead by a gorillion then a bunch of other anons posted a bunch of these other polls with hillary leading. I cant even fucking see straight what should I do??

She must have courageously rescued a Secret Service agent. Such an inspiration

Can't help but think that is a look of approval ;_;

yeah, I looked up the movie on youtube and it was kinda boring. I hope they remaster it and release it soon

NEW THREAD
boards.Cred Forums.org/pol/thread/91376396/

NEW THREAD

i want the mysterybox!

>CTR

I've been in these threads longer than those faggots
I'm just fishing for (You)'s

Mike Pence remembers each and every one of you who trashed his selection as VP.

He's going to take it out on Tim Kaine tonight.

>1452973776809.png
m'kay

Yeah, the election year honestly decreases gambling but realllyyy boosts up the bars (I wonder why)

>he can't even fucking properly link his shill posts

It doesn't matter how it was obtained as long as NYT wasn't responsible for doing it or ordering it done. If he sues them the only thing that will happen is a bunch of lawyers will make a bunch of money with Trump losing.

Trump being involved makes it newsworthy. Doesn't matter if Marla is also there.

It is considering he'd have to sue a newspaper for publishing newsworthy (and true) information.

>faggot can't even link a thread correctly

this is how bad CTR has gotten

If he's not bullshitting you can rewind CNN here-

youtube.com/watch?v=ERvk3WQIt7s

Tonight?

I thought it was tomarrow?

Garbage shill thread

NEW THREAD

it is

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

huehuehuehue

U MAD BROS

GO BACK 20 MINUTES IN THIS HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH

AS LONG AS
ok so we are getting somewhere

I havent had to deal with hillshilling thank God, but just some minor jokes about Trump

Northen Nevada is where it's at, Pahrump is super comfy and it's been snowing in Reno recently, its still like 85-90 degrees here, but it does get really nice during sunsets because of the mountains

You can tell this guy has no fucking clue about the email scandal, given he has no idea why her having them on a private server was such a big deal to begin with.

muh nigga

Can someone fill me in on the shit going on at PSU?

>Cable TV was in the 70s...
I know. I remember when it came out. That's my point, user.

NEW YORK

Now look, there's no reason anyone needs high-calibre Pepes or any memes, but especially Pepes.
>Think of the children!

RI HERE

no, i mean they've been jewing everyone price-wise. i've heard you don't even get free drinks on the floor anymore