Why do you come to Cred Forums?

Why do you come to Cred Forums?

What does it do for you?
Why do we feel the need to struggle for our ideas?

What motivates you to keep coming back everyday?

It's the only place on the internet where we get so many people from around the world to talk about issues or politics we find important.

Turns out nearly everyone hates niggers

it's the only place that agrees with me reeeeee

What does it do for you personally?
How does it help you?

Do you feel further isolated IRL but more connected to your cyber brothers?

What motivates you

Did you have these beliefs before coming here or after coming here?

The FBI, CIA, FSB and GRU dump their shit here and I don't want to miss anything.

Why do you want to be one of the first to see these leaks?

Does it make you feel superior to those who get it second hand?

This is where the pulse is.
We get info on shit before the news usually.

Yes

But seriously, I don't trust the media enough to get it second hand. Whenever I can, I want to see the raw story without spin or censorship.

So are you claiming that Cred Forums is a hivemind of "Primary Source" researchers?

No. But some interesting things have happened on Cred Forums before.

What are some examples?

>The FBI, CIA, FSB and GRU dump their shills here and I don't want to miss anything.
Fixed that for you famiglia.

I like to LARP

I truly don't know anymore. It has degraded so much since I was regular here, that now it only takes a glance at the board for me to regret coming back again.

FBI user is one.

this.

if you reallly want to know what someone thinks, give them a mask.

Frogs

it's the only completely shameless political forum on the internet, duh

Not like I'm going to talk politics with a bunch of pc fags on reddit

>Why do you come to Cred Forums?
Boredom, curiosity at first. Then I became really hyped for Trump cuz of memes and was racist to be cool and fit in.
>What does it do for you?
It's amusing. This alt-right shit made me quit weed for a bit.
>Why do we feel the need to struggle for our ideas?
There's no struggling. I'm comfy behind my laptop.
>What motivates you to keep coming back everyday?
Nothing. This place is cancerous

I come here every day to angry myself up before bed.

Because I get bored and being here makes me slightly less bored

Boredom and to realize how pathetic some people actually are.

Another thing that's great about Cred Forums is it's the only place on the internet where you can laugh about all the depressing shit going on in the world. I kindof need that.

well we do the best happenings. i remember following the boston bombers escapades, live amd with commentary here.

they literally radioed the heli pilot that we were listening.

we got to listen to the fbi dog and police dog fucking while they dealt with the boat.

dont even get me started on zimmy's trial and how we actually aided the defense.

think of it this way, we see everything in its rawest form, before whatever shills get a chance to package these events.

Now literally everyone here is aware of the packaging of events, the whys and the by whos and the for whats.

Awareness of this is the most frightening thing that the old media vanguard could fathom.

You're noy scarred, are you?

you should be

Why should i be scared?
Ive been on Cred Forums since 2004.
I dont think in capable of leaving

sounds pretty scary you are addicted to this indonisian amphibian breeding tattoo parlor

I'm addicted, this board does nothing to me except depressing the fuck out of me

help

I come to laugh at all the retarded shit people here believe. It's like watching a never ending train wreck.

What do you believe then?

What is the "intellectual" way of thinking?

seeking informations
happenings and memes aswell

Because it's the last board left that reminds me of the good old days

Hello research man

I guess you were raised under liberal values with an openminded family?
That's how you and so many other femine man but mostly woman ended up in government jobs right?
The need to agree with you is so strong that you cannot question anything anymore with logic and reason, right?
Well I'm here to tell you it get's better, you are here forever.
Forever and always, you will realize the true nature of this world, the truth that's out there you we're blinded from.
The truth you knew that always there, even if you travelled the globe and had numerous relationships you knew something was wrong.
Something was off, not quite alright.
Well I'm Cred Forums and I'm here to help you find the answers you seek.

Come for these digits

wew

This. I mean the Shoah did happen. Just look at all the shoes goy-...I mean guys. And btw Islam is the religion of peace, but ISIS aren't real muslims.

#blacklivesmatter

For the entertainment value.

truth has power

and here we have the freedom to speak

Your thirst for the truth can only be satisfied here. But you can not handle the truth, it is depressing

that's true actually
the redpill doesn't really work on me except maybe on women. I attribute that to the fact that I don't actually spend any time with them though

I'm a refugee from /r9k/. I left that shithole once the trannies from /lgbt/ started colonizing our board and every other thread was

>Why haven't you transitioned yet, user? Don't you want to be the qt anime girl you always wanted to be?

Plus I was already far-right to begin with.