I guess #I'mWithHer now

I guess #I'mWithHer now.

talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/warren-tweetstorm-trump-machado

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RImVPqpIqvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course this cunt buys into the government creating jobs shit and is probably enthusiastic to invest billions into some green energy garbage and declare that a handful of jobs were "created." Conveniently leaving out the fact that more jobs were destroyed to reallocate that money to these stupid pet projects. So, yes, I'm glad that Donald isn't up at night thinking of ways to "create" jobs.

Her and Hillary are in bed by 9, Trump is high energy and up at 3am get over it.

Guess she is drunk and passed out on firewater by 3.

Warren is up singing and praying her ancient native ancestors at 3 am

>3 am

So lets talk about benghazi

Ayyy shots fired

That's because he talks about how to create new jobs at all his rallies you lying bitch.

>filename

It's the president's job to create new jobs?

Does Trump regularly tweet at 3am? He actually does stuff all day, every day. Is Elizabeth checking his twitter at 3am?

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=RImVPqpIqvo

Wow, how could anybody compete with such ebin bantz. The election is surely over.

you big bully! shes hilarious.

this one really makes you think...

I'm with her now

>that picture

Is she Carl's mom?

Warren is a success shaming job killer, why is she opening her cunt mouth?

>Corners
Wow she showed him alright. When will the media die already?

She comes across like a jilted ex-lover. Does she miss the times when the God Emperor ravished her with his yuge tweets, a digital fifty shades of grey that had her tied up in knots, an exquisite torture that nonetheless made her beg for more?