Political solutions to obesity

How do we solve the obesity crisis? It's getting out of hand all over the world.

>inb4 muh personal responsibility

That's not what we do with alcohol and drugs. We regulate them.

What can governments do?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/product-reviews/B008JELLCA/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_hist_1?filterByStar=one_star&pageNumber=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obesity has a direct correlation with abundance.

So I would guess tax people lower or higher based on how fit they are. Americans don't like taxes so I'm guessing this is the best solution.

by not being a leafy cuck

/thread

BMI = your tax rate

Teach children proper eating habits like "Only eat if you're hungry" and how to count calories. This is simple health education that should have been covered in schools but I guess they'd rather talk about how Billy wants to be a girl so they're going to inject hormones into him so his testicles atrophy and he becomes sterile while increasing his risk of AIDS because he became a buttfag with a fetish for bugchasing.

THICC

S T O P
F E E D I N G
T H E
F A T T I E S

I like these ideas. Exemptions for body builders of course.

The government has been doing that for 30 years. It doesn't work.

Make it OK to mock and despise fat fucks.
Make them go out of fashion.

Shoot fats. Thank me later.

How do you tax those who do not pay taxes?

1) get the government out of Corn and beef.
2) indoor urban farming of veggies and whatnot
3) 1 cent per calorie tax on refined sugar
4) legalize methamphetamine

>#1 at Shitposting
Sweet we beat the Aussies? Thanks leaf.

Enjoy your artificial sweeteners.

Kek nothing will be done about it. Just like nothing will be done about abortion, fags or any other degenerate Bullshit this country pushes.

These threads are just the fantasies of people who haven't realized values are dead in the west.

telling us we're no. 1 shitposters is just the leaf metashitposting by saying nice things about us when he doesn't really mean them.

force it >:)

>Government has been doing that for 30 years
The only thing they taught me in my health education class was to put on deodorant because I stank and to not fuck without a rubber and when they would rarely talk about eating habits then it was a bunch of meme broscience like "Don't eat bread because bread makes you fat just like fat does" and the teacher that was spouting this shit was 400lbs of bitch that would eat a dozen donuts by herself.

No country in the West is as fat as you (although UKuks are catching up)

>USA best shitposter
Aw hell yeah

>What can governments do?

Teach people to eat less and move more.

But you want to know why we have a problem? Because western society accepts it.

You don't have an obesity problem in Japan or China because they will mock each other for it, to the point where your friends will actively bully you for putting on 10lbs. That's what we need. A move away from 'fat acceptance' within the public mind.

This tbqhfamalam.

Fat tax. Tax all unhealthy food (much like tobacco) and use it to subsidize healthy food + insurance. Fat people are usually poor so it will effectively prevent them from staying fat.

Stevia is pretty OK, but I think most artificial sweeteners are of limited utility in solid foods. Ideally we'd ban most artificial sweeteners as well, but these reviews would seem to imply we don't have to.

amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/product-reviews/B008JELLCA/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_hist_1?filterByStar=one_star&pageNumber=1

Well I'm sorry you went to a bad school but the rest of us learned proper nutrition.

>leaf

Mexico is our biggest contender right now. They even gained our title for a few years.

>Teach people to eat less and move more.

They've been doing that for 30 years.

Leverage government food programs to promote healthy diets. Make food assistance cards only work on approved dietary content, and offer free classes on how to cook healthy.

>yfw you see a direct correlation between "poverty" and obesity

First three are good (although the third is untrue).

>Fat people
That's Mexico. And the rest of the Anglosphere is only slightly behind us.

>Retards
Source?

>Prisoners
Mostly minority filth

>Shitty memes
We invented memes

>Hating of Europe
That's mudslimes. We care more about Europe than most Europeans (muh heritage).

>Butthurt
Canadian national identity is literally US butthurt

Obese fucks should get no help with paying for medical treatment

Yes, I was implying that the actual problem is society's acceptance of obesity, not the government's teachings

The US already has programs such as the food plate, although admittedly the food pyramid was a disaster which set us back for decades. Who knew that a health program lobbied by the grain industry would be a disaster for American health?

BURGERS CONFIRMED USURPING CANADAS SHITPOSTING CROWN

ALL HAIL THE FUGGIN KING XD

shoot them

>How do we solve the obesity crisis?
Set off the nuclear apocalypse, it shouldn't be hard.

We are all waiting for it, what's keeping you mainland fags? KYS and let the adults take over.

True, obesity is still a side effect of a degenerate society that over indulges in everything including sex, drugs, food and violence.

I hope Europe sees us as a warning and saves itself. I see no hope for the usa.

tax people by their weight

Gas the leafs

That bugchasing oughtta take the lbs off!

Insurance already does this. If youre above a certain weight bracket you are "at risk". The fatter the patient the less liable doctors are for your sicknesses and treatments.

Also "abundance" is a weak premise to make correlations because there are a ton of poor fat people. People have different priorities that allow them to get fat, get Jordans and iphones when they cant afford rent and insurance.

BMI doesnt account for muscle.

Don't fuck fat women.

Problem solved.
If they can't breed they won't succeed.

Not when you just lay there and take a dozen cocks in a row.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Canada brings good old times

We need to keep winning the metapolitical war of hearts and minds for the right

The TRUE right, not degenerate conservatism/republicanism. In fact cuckservatives, at least in the US, are vanguards of obesity

The true right is the only ideology that identifies obesity and high body fat as pure degeneracy, we're the only one who makes it political.

The left used to do alright because many of its members were quite vain and urban so stayed skinny, but they've now joined with the fat-acceptance movement

It's just us lads. Against the forces of fat

>best at shitposting
>best at racism
>best at patriotism
Tone it down, you're making me blush.