"Cred Forums Is On Death's Door & That's A Win For Feminism"

bustle.com/articles/187476-Cred Forums-is-on-deaths-door-thats-a-win-for-feminism

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/WFlrq
store.steampowered.com/app/350200/).
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DONT PRESS THE LINK, FORGOT TO ARCHIVE

so liberating! xD

archive.is/WFlrq

>Brianna Wu

This faggot is still alive?

What a cunt.

sometimes i feel bad for these lonely vaginas. these vaginas must be so cold and dark with cobwebs everywhere.

Thats where you come in and give them what they want with rape

Just read this shit, fucking hilarious.

Brianna Wu, just know, whatever you think this website is, it's still far more successful than your sorry ass will ever be.

F ;_;

We will overcome.

I see this name a lot and whenever I research it I just get a load of GG bollocks.
Someone please red pill on me on whoever B.Wu literally is.

>A win for (((feminism)))

It's a man, baby.

>Website feminists hate is so popular owner can't pay for server costs
>Somehow this is a win for feminists

tranny "game" developer best known for being a professional victim and a shitty iphone mass effect rip-off

How many rapists use Facebook?

>sweden

When Trump wins can we have a purge?

He is not "successful", he was born into wealth. He's also just pretending to be a woman.

You must be a kaffer of the far east who recently immigrated to Sweden to take advantage of the benefits such as the free wifi you are currently using. So much better than the 1970's tape recorder Kim Jong Un allowed you to use once a week, isn't it?

They have no regard for the future. They can't understand that if something dies that it could spawn something greater and perhaps even more powerful than before. They just see 'death' and assume it's over. It's the inherent atheism prevalent in Marxism at work in their mindset.

Imagine Cred Forums is kill. Where do we go? We're dispersed, everywhere. We would have no home and therefore we'd spread out in all directions with a vindictive mindset. We'd probably lose some but others would make it a point to avenge the fallen. And that hatred would burn white hot.

>"Win For Feminism"

The only way feminism will win is if women start growing penises.

>In one of Cred Forums's most infamous posts
>28 replies

I'd bet money she was the OP

no need just open an online rope and ladder store

I would argue the man who had his penis and testicles surgically removed so he could indulge in a fetish is closer to death's door than we are. The suicide rate is so high for them because their bodies can tell they've already been rendered genetically dead.

Trump will divert some of his campaign finances to keep us afloat. Digits confirm.

Is this a joke

>Brianna "got rid of my dick, now I'm a chick, looking for clicks" Wu
>Any year

MY GOD

o wow

Holy shit

D O U B L E
O
U
B
L
E

R A R E
A
R
E

wut da fug

>archive.is/WFlrq
what a surprise an ugly monster of a troll has an ugly monster of a troll mind

the disgusting freak shows the entire world what the disgusting freak looks like on the inside.

-Checked- XYZ4 -Cocos (Keeling) Islands-

I think its more a suppressed feeling of "oh god what have I done to myself"

This brave woman escaped your assassination attempts, user.

How does it feel to be outsmarted by a woman, huh?

Tranny "game developer". Adopted by a wealthy couple. Xi was given $200,000 to "start an animation business" like 20 years ago and it went nowhere. Brianna has produced exactly one video game, Revolution 60 (store.steampowered.com/app/350200/). Also, Brianna is obsessed with motorcycles and acts like the 16 year old girl xi never was.

>you cant discuss gamergate on Cred Forums
Wew lad

Cred Forums is a gigantic, festering pimple of the internet. It has finally reached its maximum capacity of pus and infected blood and it is ready to burst. If it is going to be the end of this pimple, then it will be a messy affair that will splatter out everywhere.

If Cred Forums were to burst, would there be a safe space on the internet?

Its a tranny buddy.

>This brave woman escaped your assassination attempts, user.
Did he really win though?

>How does it feel to be outsmarted by a woman, huh?
haha

Just like when you pop that pimple more begin to form in its place

What is the alcohol wipe?

just bought myself a Cred Forums pass, thank god I'm not a nigger and can afford lousy 1.7 $ a month.
I suggest you do the same if you want to keep the train going.

The train is going to crash and chances are everyone will fracture into various image boards old and new.

P
RARE
O
X
Y

so
disgusting
holy shit

The race war.

anyone got a number

If that happens than we will just have to go "culturally enrich" other boards like the immigrants in europe.