Do you find Trump charming? Do you believe the average person does?

Do you find Trump charming? Do you believe the average person does?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgiWk4zWnJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know I love the guy

His big mouth and brutal honesty is refreshing.

yes
but he is narcissic and dumb anyway

For my part, I'll be honest and say I hate him. I'm no shill but as a Utahan he's just completely antithetical to my polite sensibilities.
He's a much more natural speaker than any of his opponents have been, though, and can be almost cute sometimes.

hes more honest than hillary and hes got balls.if he wins you could make a triumph over adversity film about just this election cycle and how much slander the media has committed during it

He's the worlds smartest idiot. He's obviously very intelligent and knows what he's doing but he still manages to come across as an idiot.

I like that though, there's something endearing and hilarious about listening to the guy talk. The fact that he stands up in a presidential debate and says "bigly" and "believe me" and "it's a beautiful thing" 100 times is so much fun.

He's our big lovable goofball

youtube.com/watch?v=qgiWk4zWnJo

if you don't like trump you are a low test KEK

Fuck
Trump is literally me.

He's entertaining which is different than charming. It's fun to watch what brutal things he has to say but nothing coming put of his mouth will ever inspire people like say Hitler would. His words feel empty to me.

Sometimes it's effective, but "wrong" at the debate was just annoying as fuck.

And I'll always take a goofball over a corrupt cunt any day.

I think he's great. The only thing that annoys me is when he drops nouns and talks about the cyber and the nuclear and shit.

>bigly
it's big league you cunt

What was that one word he just absolutely butchered in the debate?

He's a big guy

He would really do better if he talked half as much.

When he's not talking about politics, or screaming about Mexicans / Women, he's ok. When he does, he becomes a buffoon.

No, most people that I know mock him.

most people you know are probably idiots.

"Wrong" is also fucking hilarious

Thanks for correcting the record.

We have different senses of humor. I suspect yours is best described as "retarded".

perfectly clear what he's saying.

Nice try, Chaim.

it's funny because you probably think theyre pretty smart

Thanks goyim!

I do. I'm the smartest. I've got the biglyest IQ. :^)

>look at me i think he's saying bigly because reddit told me so!

Nigga, get trolled less

That's a very intelligent post. Well done.

Thank you for correcting the record

>CTR detected

$0.02 has been deposited to your BingĀ® account, Pajeet.

Wait, is this the right subreddit for that?

do you suck your mom's dick with that mouth

Only after I finish off your Dad. Xhe loves it.

>Xhe
oh so you're JIDF? no wonder

>american says anything about humour
From the countyr that produced the big bazingo theory you really can't claim superiority over anything. Fucking starvation is funnier than american comedy

Its very difficult for me to listen to Trump talk. I agree with his policies and his nationalist sentiment. But the guy just isn't a good orator.
Doesn't really matter because a potted plant has more charisma than Hillary

>Do you find Trump charming?
no

>Do you believe the average person does?
and kind of,
The people who do tend to be those who prefer hearing about the what instead of the how.
Since sweet nothings and reassuring statements are very easy ways to draw people in

It's a big country, unlike your degenerated island, britbong. Just because some Californian faggot intentionally panders to the lowest common denominator doesn't mean it's indicative of my sense of humor.

He's a great trash-talker. If someone had his game and actual willpower/intelligence, he'd be murdering Clinton.

Personally, I assume it's social retards who find him genuinely charming. Even if he's still your guy, anyone with even average intelligence can tell how off-putting he is.

american humour can be as bad as the Germans, accept it and move on
to your next cheese burger that is.