It's official, Crooked Trump broke law

New York Attorney General: Trump Charitable Foundation Violated The Law

npr.org/2016/10/03/496420873/new-york-attorney-general-trump-charitable-foundation-violated-law

Schneiderman's office said in a press release it found that "the Trump Foundation 'is in violation of section 172 of Article 7-A New York's Executive Law, which requires charitable organizations that solicit contributions in New York State to register with the Charities Bureau and to provide annual financial reports and annual audited financial statements.' Despite failing to register pursuant to Article 7-A, the Trump Foundation solicited contributions in New York State earlier this year, in violation of New York law.

Trump for Prison 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/trump-ptsd?utm_term=.fvKvblZOe#.tc06GBKYb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking kek
>but m-m-muh clinton foundation

(((Schneidermann)))

Oh look another slide thread. I love these.

Just a drop in the bucket compared to Hillary's crimes, I'm afraid.

Can they prove intent?

>Trump Foundation doesn't register
>New York: "you have to register"
>Trump: "ok"

TRUMP VIOLATED THE LAW!!!!

Precisely, I'll care about trump's corruption when Hillary's is finally addressed.

And he took time to explain to a bunch of vets what PSTD was, and how soldiers with PTSD aren’t “Strong”:

buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/trump-ptsd?utm_term=.fvKvblZOe#.tc06GBKYb

So better kiss those military votes goodbye. This arrogant numbskull has never worked or suffered a day in his life, and he (and you) are in for a big shock on election day.)

>Trump's business lawyers forget to submit a form.
>HAHA TRUMP IS GOING TO PRISON!

>Clinton deletes thousands of emails connecting her to the Benghazi attack, possibly showing the attack to be orchestrated by the state department to remove the Ambassador. In addition to this, she destroys multiple devices with a hammer and lies under oath.
>WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT EMAILS? AREN'T THERE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO BE DISCUSSING? LIKE TRUMP'S RACISM???

Really makes you think...

CTR slde gtfo

neurons literally actuating

Drumpf going to prison after Hillary wins the election in a landslide will be hilarious

Holy shit, DRUMPF BTFO

>(sage)

Guys I used to support Hillary but after Trump's taxes got released I realized that he didn't do anything wrong.

Now I support Trump and I'm proud to say I'll cast my vote for an American Patriot.

MAGA brothers.

>Buzzfeed

They're going to have to open their books for audits. Trump has used foundation money to pay his debts, buy paintings, and bribe the Florida AG. Who knows what else he's done with his """""charity"""""

Which is better
>Crooked Drumpf
or
>Zion Don

If only you had provided anything more than a link and sample text from the latest anti-Trump hit piece

Maybe Trump would pay taxes if the Democrats stopped passing laws exempting all their donors from paying taxes... durp.

SIEG ZION!

Deleting emails that the FBI tells you to hold on to is actually very illegal.

Really.......I don't give a rat's ass about any of this shit

I want my taxes lowered and I am sick of the foreign invasion

>keep your eyes on the ball, douch nozzle

I do feel bad for Trump supporters sometimes

>spend 100's of hours trying desperately trying to dredge up shit on the Clinton foundation, can't find anything incriminating enough to matter
>meanwhile, a month out from the election they still haven't found anything, and it comes out that Trump was doing much worse shit with his charitable foundation, and didn't even hide it well.

"lol".

pic related, Drumpfkins right now.

The worst part is how anti-Jew Cred Forums was before the election, and now they suck the cock of every kike they see because drumpf LOVES Israel. Pathetic.

Why isn't Trump a good enough leader to hire a capable team to run a foundation without breaking laws?

His campaign sucks too. Sad.

>buy paintings

at a charity auction fuckwit.

THIS

Trump is a zionist, his whole family god cucked by the chosen religion, he's a mere puppet (just like hil clinton obviously)

>Oh no hes pays a few thousand dollar fine and everything is back to normal.
The amount of shit you have to jump through just to do anything in this country. It is surprising that anything gets done desu.

>be evil treasonous whore
>literally do piles and piles of illegal shit
>get away with it because you literally own washington
>>lolololshe was innocent all along!
i hate you creatures so damn much.
if it was me i'd nuke washington and start this whole election over, maybe we'd have less shit people running on both sides then.

It was, she's not. It was a witchunt. She derives no benefit from the foundation, it's highly rated and almost all of the money it collects actually goes towards charitable efforts, rather then admin and marketing.

But that contradicts your feelings, so you don't care about facts.

And how many more times has hillary broken the law? (and gotten away with it?)

>Clinton deletes thousands of emails connecting her to the Benghazi attack, possibly showing the attack to be orchestrated by the state department to remove the Ambassador. In addition to this, she destroys multiple devices with a hammer and lies under oath.

[citation required]

This is the most shameful part. At least after Zion Don loses they will pretend they never agreed with him anyways. Cred Forums is fickle like that.

>"the Trump Foundation 'is in violation of section 172 of Article 7-A

So what?

What difference does it make ;)

Even if true - not even close to hundreds of counts of TREASON

Trump is neck-deep in kikes. He probably wears a yamika to bed.

Lock him up

Good, put this orangutan back in his zoo cage

2% goes to charity. How do you explain public officials becoming millionaires when they've never had an actual job in their lives?

Good post mexico. I hope you get a comfy foreman position building the wall.

None of that requires citations, its completely open to Google.

She destroyed her unsecure devices with a hammer, set up an unsecure server in her bathroom, had it all run by people unable to do basic security, Hillary herself admits to being illiterate and unable to read the letter C.

>-man

>forget to be certified
He should spend his days in jail!

>Clinton Foundation is pay for play scheme and has been proven with leaks
LE NOT GUILTY DUMPFT BTFO

Tldr but
How many Americans has he killed?

[Doubt]

Funny how every crime Trump commits is "just one little thing" while Hillary's "Litany of crimes" have never amounted to as much as what happened to Trump today.

But of course that is because while Trump has no political pull whatsoever, the entire US government is loyal to Hillary, and can't prosecute right?

=================

BTW, guess what Trump's "Charity" did with the money. They used it to settle lawsuits against Trump.

It is starting to look like Trump has earned nothing in 16 years - he just lives by siphoning money out of his charities!

>Hillary's alleged mountain of crimes don't matter
>Trump's alleged do because I'm against him

Neat

quoting drumpf triggers you? sad

The entire US government is loyal to Hillary. The most powerful and influential Republicans want her to win while only small timers such as Rand a Cruz want her to face justice.

Both parties support Hillary Clinton.

That's it, I'm a Rubio missile now

Nah most soldiers think those with PTSD are pussies. They just can't say it because it isn't PC.

Talk to someone who's actually been deployed and not some liberal National Guard fag who cuts down some trees after a windstorm.

Thats just how it is unfortunately, theres no justice or fairness in society, just people with alot of money and power to make things go their way.

>Juan Wall please

>Schneiderman

And so Trump was fined

this is not a felony offense nor is it levied against an individual

the fine if there even is one will be levied against the charity

Maybe we elect john kasich?

>NPR.org

Nope.

He didn't have any intent to break the law therefore according to Director of the FBI James Comey and US Attorney General Loretta Lynch he's not guilty of committing a crime.

Not op, but their logic is " since he didn't mean to, he won't be convinced.

>They used it to settle lawsuits against Trump.
>by paying the money to another charity

Oh if I could only count the fucks I give, but alas, there are none.

SAVAGE/10

As a veteran, Trump said everything right. There are a lot of veterans who are having a hard time with PTSD and living life after a traumatic incident. There needs to be more support in mental help and counseling for those who go through these hardships. Not just for military, but for the men and women in public safety.

Pic related, fuck liberals, fuck democrats, and most importantly, fuck CtR for using PTSD to push a political agenda. They're no worse than SJW's who use minorities to get what they want.