Shilling Reaching Unprecedented Levels

I've been on Cred Forums a long time and I have never seen anything like this current state of this board. Most posts are coming from either shills or teenage Hillary supporters who have no clue about history or current world events. Cred Forums has become like reddit.

Trump will win. The trump support on Cred Forums is real, genuine, from Americans and international freedom loving patriots. There was no Hillary support on Cred Forums until the shills swarmed in a couples months ago. The Left is frantic and it's only tactic remaining is to try to demoralize honest Americans. Do not let CTR / SJW get to you.

The short years of internet free speech has allowed the truth to emerge, and the insane communist NWO dysgenic goal debt-slave plan has been derailed.

To lurkers: now is the time to post the truth. This is the great war of our age.

Meme Wars confirmed for happening.

President Donald J Trump

Bongo you're fired!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/
politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-criticize-trump-taxes-229054
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>scientifically conducted polls are shilling for Hillary
>easily gamed online polls are completely reliable trump barometers

Why are whiteys so retarded?

thanks for CTR

you are absolutely correct, the thing is that they have hundreds of these trolls shitting up Cred Forums with dumb topics ever since the debate

she's getting desperate

give it a while, and keep dropping knowledge bombs. they will either go away after the election, or stay and be converted. Cred Forums has been trough worst. just patiently sit out the shills and play the jew long game. nobody truly leaves this place. sometimes you just need a vacation and start fresh again

>"Thanks for correcting the record"
>"Shill"
>"Jew"

If only you could easily dismiss your virginity with those Cred Forumslisms.

>no counter argument
>goes for personal attack and claims knowledge of user's (lack of) sex life

just fuck off shill

Says the lame that has to come to Cred Forums to tell us how shitty Trump is. Why aren't you out on the town banging sluts instead of sitting on the chan trolling?

DRUMPF BTFO

>"scientifically conducted polls" can't be skewed for desired result

You sure corrected that record

I rest my case. Again, calling me a shill doesn't make your problems go away. That's why Cred Forums is all talk and no action. Just like Stormfront.

Thank you for your correction, 0.15$ in food stamps will be mailed to your address shortly.

I'm married and committed. But the truth hurts, and it's evident that you're hurt.

Nice projection faggot

Getting (You)s because you shilled against Trump won't make your problems (loneliness and failure) go away either.

>I'm married

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Are you posting from your cuck shed right now?

Nothing you can do except red pill.

Pussy on a pedestal, guys. Cry more, I'm the ideal Aryan you guys want to emulate.

>shills
>waaaaaa why are you calling me a shill waaaaaaaaaaaa

Kill yourself retard

Top kek. You're married and you have to put food on the table with 0.02c per post? That's awful.
>n-n-no i'm on Cred Forums shilling for hill because i believe in her!!
Yeah, doesn't add up.

>ideal Aryan
Lol pure white genetics here, as if that matters. 1/2 slav though

>Pussy on a pedestal

Says the faglord nu-male pretending he's married LMAO

>Cry more
>bantz circa 2005

kysf

I didn't say I supported Trump nor did I say I was against him. I'm calling out the basement dwellers. I'm doing just fine, user.

No, I actually have a mortgage.

True, calling you a shill does not make my problems go away.
it is however a standard response to thin the herd. if you can't take getting told to fuck off on a steady basis, you'll return to a safe space. and if you can, you'll learn to call this place home and start hating whatever place you previously came from.

Is part of your CTR training to go full "i was just pretending to be retarded" by saying ridiculous shit after you get identified as a paid shill? I see this happen so often.

A mortgage on your cuck shed? God damn

>I'm spending my evening calling out the basement dwellers on Cred Forums
That's not doing fine, friend.

That's not an argument

I'm not a liberal drone nor a fascist drone. Aryan breeding program is tantalizing for you, huh?

That's actually the truth. "Faglord"? What the hell?

Autism.

It really does make you think

This. Anyone except for a complete newfag or the shills themselves know this. The board was slapped with an instantaneous, completely unsubtle shilling the moment the debate started. that seems to still be continuing quite hard.

The whole point of this is demoralization. They can't win an actual argument or outmeme us so their only option is just to bomb the board with so many trash and useless posts that discussion becomes impossible.

>I'm not a shill

Isn't an argument either faggot

>that's the truth

That you're a nu-male cuckold larping that a female can actually bare the sight of you? At least you admit it

Post pics of your marriage license, mortgage statement, and eye ball to prove that you are really a married Aryan with a mortgage. You can hide any identifying info beforehand.
>i-i-i don't need to prove shit to you basement dwelling deplorable shitlords!!!
You do if you want to effectively call us out. At the moment you're lacking credibility and looking delusional.

I don't get paid to shill. I don't shill. Obviously, the cognitive bias is strong with you.

>Autism

You know what I meant. Why pretend to be ignorant? Do you have a sensing function or some godforsaken MBTI type? You need to work on inferior functions, like intuition.

I'm getting so tired of the whole US elections hassle. Why must you start it so early?

I wish we had more nigger hate threads, but that's something mods seem very eager to delete.

Yeah, I know what you meant. How much longer until your cuck shed is paid off?

did you ever for once just think that this is just Cred Forums culture? trolling like this has been going on for years --the best part is how it exposes newfags or retards when they actually take the bait.

I honestly think these people are voluneteers working for the DNC or the RNC. I remember when Obama ran for the first time and my brother voluntereed for the DNC and they had him putting fliers up and making phone calls.

This is 2016. We are having volunteers flood image boards with meme propaganda. I stopped coming to Cred Forums I only return once a week now or if something major happens in the news. Too much fucking shilling.

This isn't a presidential election really.

This is a media war. It's war between MSM and Alternative media for who controls the country.

If Trump wins, CNN, Fox, MSNBC are going to be thrown out of power and replaced. RT, Infowars, Drudge are going to control the narrative in the country.

Both are equally biased. It 1 media (internet) vs another (tv and telephone).

>communist NWO
You misspelled Nazi NWO plot

The scumbags are furious.

Projection is strong. You need help, you have self-esteem issues.

You want something visual, like a graph? It's interesting how one user user can infuriate another. If it makes you feel better of how much successful a person is and how you wish and mope around that you want to be like that successful person, then sure I will provide proof. Just give me a few minutes to sift through binders.

My estimate of the pro-Hillary posts:

10% CTR
10% actual, unironic Hillary supporters (mostly Canadian)
80% trolls going after low-hanging fruit

CTR is a spook

what flag is that?? what country is it?

advice

Nigger.
Nigger.
Nigger.
Nigger.
>committed
Mentally Hill?

NATURAL LAW WILL ALWAYS CORRECT ITSELF
TRUTH DOESN'T LOSE
KARMA AND VIRTUE ARE REAL

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always."
-Pepe

>(you)

I'm rooting for trump, but don't think for a second that there aren't shills working on both sides

This whole election has been retarded from the start. I'm no longer surprised.

Just stop, you're making it worse for yourself.

Difference is we do it for free

Trump will be president! MAGA!

the point is: we are stupid e won't do anything to change society. ok. so why are you here? are you sadic? according to you we are all fucked up, so what's the point in hating us?

Keep posting redpills.
The thing about the Truth is, it is the best aeguement. Truth backed up by facts Trumps all the leftie cucktalk.
Truth backed up by facts plus bantz = meme.
A thought shared by all who rationally think for themselves. Truly magical.
Top kek.

>shit up the entire board for the past year
>act surprised when we come back to laugh at you when your candidate fails
How did you not figure this out already, you fucking mongoloids

Did occupy democrats legitimately repost that image with their logo or is this a fake one? I know it's a Cred Forums original but I struggle to believe it would catch on.

hail eris

>I've been on Cred Forums a long time
>The trump support on Cred Forums is real
Either retard or newfag. Either way, opinion discarded.

>poll 20-25-% more democrats than republicans

>scientific

>STILL end up with Trump in the margin of error

argument? this is not a debate, this is people who are insulting each other, and if you're not a shill and have a good life you should stop doing this shit

BUILD THE WALL

LOCK HER UP

LET'S GO TRUMP /PENCE

sincerely yours a freedom loving foreigner

Kek these occupy cunts are provably wrong.
Even so, this is admitting that only 20 percent of niggers are as smart as half the whites lol.

that's the point of it

Too much truth coming out. Knowledge Bomb threads and others. Fukushima threads erased.

i would guess that trump has a much larger 'real' fanbase here, even if there are some shills encouraging it

Lock her up.

Dude, shut up. Most people here like Trump, this is the most pathtic CTR attempt ive ever seen. Hillary is a murderous traitor, i hope the pennies in your pocket are worth it.

I agree with the leaf. This is a media and information war. I'm gonna drop a truth bomb for your people, enjoy:

State Dept. misplaced $6B under Hillary Clinton
The Washington Times: April 4th, 2014

>The State Department misplaced and lost some $6 billion due to the improper filing of contracts during the past six years, mainly during the tenure of former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, according to a newly released Inspector General report.
>The $6 billion in unaccounted funds poses a “significant financial risk and demonstrates a lack of internal control over the Department’s contract actions,” according to the report.
>The situation “creates conditions conducive to fraud, as corrupt individuals may attempt to conceal evidence of illicit behavior by omitting key documents from the contract file,” the report concluded.

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under-hillary-clinton-ig-r/

Politico: October 3rd, 2016

>Hillary stated at her last rally, “Y’all see the debate last Monday?”
>“Well, then you all know that in the debate he said it was smart to avoid paying taxes. Yesterday, his campaign was bragging it makes him a genius,” she continued. “Here’s my question: What kind of genius loses a billion dollars in a single year?"

politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-criticize-trump-taxes-229054

This surely must transfer a few neurotransmitters between the synapses.

see, this is what bothers me. it's like walking a tightrope with deranged lunatics on either side. polarization isn't a good thing.

yeah, i hope trump wins. it would be amazing. but you'll never get me to believe that any big candidate does not hire people to promote them online

they are in this complete apeshit mode since all the debate polls showed trump won.

the good thing is, one month in Cred Forums is enough to red pill them, so more votes for the god-emperor. maybe ny or ca will be red this time?

Lol ok it's one of those Kangz disinfo graphics.

Institutional racism! Lol finally found evidence!

This. MSM I'd in crisis mode. They've gone all in for Hillary now. If she loses they'll have publicly lost any remaining credibility. They're fighting for survival.

Cred Forums is the Tel Megiddo of the Great Meme War. The JIDF couldn't subvert us. SRS couldn't shut us down. CTR won't cuck the uncuckable. The shills can switch tactics all they want, but the end result is always the same.

We hold the line.

First time ever that is true

That is the thinking that will make America great again.

Get this man a hat!

>Tel Megiddo of the Great Meme War

Top Keke, user

Autism is being weaponized