Is this a simulation?

I think the life might be a simulation. I mean, I was born in the best country in the universe, just in time to experience the exponential improvement of technology including reversing aging so we can all live practically forever. What are the odds of that?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Navigating-Genesis-Scientists-Journey-through/dp/1886653860
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_argument
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based on historical Earth population, about 1 in 5.

The same odds as anything else.

it is, and i'm Jesus

Fpbp. It truly never fails.

/Thread

My dubs prove you wrong.

t. Neo AKA The Chosen One

The holographic universe is possible.

> Where religion retreats, superstition advances.

You're literally falling for 21st century astrology.

shoot yourself in the face and find out. if this is simulated the gun will jam or something.

1900 years ago version
>I think the life might be a simulation. I mean, I was born in the best kingdom in the known world, just in time to experience the second coming of Christ including the rapture so we can all live practically forever. What are the odds of that?

The more things change the more they stay the same.

>my Jewish fantasy is the only correct answer because Jews wrote about it in some books so it's the truth

you can't brah
i am literally, actually, factually God's Son

look it up, bitch :)

>bla bla simcity irl
yes

>B-but it wont happen!

Look up Roko's Basilisk

Even if such thing could be possible (which isnt) you damn well know that the price of such treatment would be so fucking high that only the richest of the richest could buy it out.

No thx. Fuck them!

You are just an illustration
This is just a simulation
Lines and pixels on a piece of paper

It could be, Musk has touched upon it, some scientists have started to mention it, Icke has been going on about it for years.

Can you control it? Well it opens up more potential if it is than if it was not in my opinion.

Nah. Much more likely than a God we've never seen is a computer we haven't seen.

Freed from religious "shackles," mankind can't help but to use this freedom ... to create God all over again. Look around you and tell me I'm wrong.

odds = 0

you are all a figment of my imagination.

>Musk

>>>/reddit/

Yudokowski is a niggerlover and he will not live to see the singularity because it will never happen. Cryonics is also a waste of time and money.

I remember this is the same ignorant coonblood who seriously tried to push the "hurr computer will simulate you being tortured so push the button durr" thing that makes less than zero sense as an explanation for the power of AI. These are people who intentionally overthink things because they were born with the emotional depth of children.

This.

very smart comment. i bet lots don't get this.

I don't ;-;
Can you please explain it?

Talking of odds, ever heard of the Carter catastrophe?

>Carter catastrophe

No?

Even The Bible has more proof than the simulation theory.
amazon.com/Navigating-Genesis-Scientists-Journey-through/dp/1886653860

If you learn about quantum mechanics and the fact that if we are not observing reality with our eyes, the possibilities of changing events around us change however they like within those possible outcomes.

Basically you're most likely to be born when the most people are alive at the same time. Since you're born now, it should statistically be the time when the most people are alive. However the world population is set to increase. Statistically, this is unlikely and there should be a crash in the near future in the most likely scenario.

better explanation:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_argument

Welcome to some of the ideas based in gnostic Christianity...