Question for Libs

If Trump is so weak and is now "Done!" and "BTFO!" by Hillary, why are you still here spamming anti-Trump crap?

Shouldn't you be moving on to your next SJW victory?

Bump

/thread
Lefties BTFO

bump,i'm curious too.

Because, OP, CTR shills get paid by the post. Doesn't matter that Hillary has new scandals, hasn't been seen in ages, and may well be dead by now (praise KEK), their job is to keep flooding spam nonsense every day to get those shekels.

Once Nov. 9th comes around, they'll have to do something new, so they're milking this for all it's worth while there's money to be made. Fact is, half of them don't even support her, but it's a shitty job that can be done from home, so that's why it is what it is.

Nobody here actually likes Hillary, that is more than clear.

Although I only count 16 anti Trump threads right now. CTR broke?

You may be right. An actual Hillary supporter would try to debate.
We see none of that on Cred Forums
Just batshit droppings.

Any libs here?

*crickets*

because i have no life

bump

just gonna leave this here

inb4
>yeah, he's done, but we shills just wanted to savor the fruits of all our hard work
Honestly, I'm not sure I still believe that anyone is actually paid to shill here. I now truly believe in my heart that all the shills we see are a critical mass of psychopathic shitposters. I mean literal psychopaths, sitting in some kind of subsidized housing, shitting their pants and throwing knives at the ceiling between rabid shitposts. I think this is just a hive of mentally ill people now, not a place for paid shills. Just my opinion.

>Falling for falseflaggers or believing retards
Anyone that is even marginally socially conscious would never promote Hillary. Liberals are just as stupid as conservatives, don't get confused.

I live here...

Nah it's a fact that many of them are paid. You can argue percentages all day. Some are and some aren't paid though. CTR is crawling all over Cred Forums like a bunch of cockroaches though. That much is a fact.

Fun? It's not like anyone expects to change your mind. Elections are won by flipping peopl at the edges, among core supporters.

why are you spamming the shit you spam?

trump isn't going to win you fat kiddie

They need something to validate them for supporting one of the shittiest presidential candidates of all time.

>Elections are won by flipping people at the edges, not among core supporters.
corrected my own record

Protip: they're people shitposting

>If Trump is so weak and is now "Done!" and "BTFO!" by Hillary, why are you still here spamming anti-Trump

Prolly the military, business leaders, seniors, other conservatives getting their licks in too. Trump is a shit candidate.