Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCem9EZb-YA
youtu.be/WdFgxYJWQDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shitty weather

Shoe me some English birds.

Descendants of moors

Here's why!

He's a Jew. Englishmen are the best looking men on Earth.

>Why are the (((English))) so ugly?
ftfy

Let's put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table, and come to a solution.

I think they look pretty good. The black ones at least sorry white boys.

His teeth are like wayy off center

Judging by the crowd shots of your soccer games, this isn't anywhere near the truth.

something something Sweden sex slaves

and why do they eat their meat boiled?

>degenerate sport fans aren't good looking
wew. thanks leafman for your insight.
that said most men in general of any country are ugly.

This post is wrong when negotiations are still going on. Let's put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table, and stop it happening again.

straya my man ur colony arent you?

Put aside the rhetoric mate he's jewish

This post is wrong when negotiations are still going on. Let's put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table, and stop it happening again

Yes but the English are still ugly

Yet those with English genes in straya are comparatively pretty hunky

It's because they used to cure their meats, like ham and corned beef. The process is eventually ended by simmering with vegetables, and it can be served hot right after. Nowadays we usually eat cured meats like this chilled as cold cuts.

He's Jewish you nob.

This post is wrong when negotiations are still going on. Let's put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table and stop it happening again.

that guy is a jew

millipede is famous for being an odd looking guy.
Anyway, we have some fit birds, just go south or welsh border.

Wtf jewy shit is happening here

Well, let me rephrase: the EPL crowd shots I've seen contains men and women who are ESPECIALLY ugly compared to other crowds I've seen. Like inbred ugly.

tldr: the English are uglier than most

We really aren't... Our women are fucking disgusting compared to many other countries out there.

i am defending u boy

Football is a sport for the lower class here. The middle class and up are good looking

Vikings took all the attractive women back home with them and left all the uggos to inbreed for centuries

youtube.com/watch?v=wCem9EZb-YA

Old meme from the UK elections. He memorized his answers beforehand like Rubio and ended up repeating himself to ensure that the sound bite he wanted was used.

>Says a person of possibly direct English ancestry

youtu.be/WdFgxYJWQDw

>those Englishmen in the background

This post is wrong when negotiations are still going on. Let's put aside the rhetoric, get around the negotiating table, and stop it happening again.

Very scientific explanation my man. Would probably win the equivalent of a Nobel prize in America

Yeah this is true, been there a few times and holy shit your women are disgraceful, generelly extremely umattractive.
The guys didn't look good but, they were lads.

>Insulting the Millipede

Wew lad

Like I said before, English Australians are better looking and healthier than our pasty, fat, useless bong cousins

>Why are the English so ugly?
Because they're not white.

>posts pic of Jew
>literally the spawn of genocidal Stalinists escaping justice
>the English

I find that the women on average aren't unattractive, but 90% of our hags let themselves go as soon as pubescent metabolism stops, and the other 10% are sat in their bfs house.

god damn it

Yeah maybe, not saying you don't have your share of lookers, but to claim the Brits are best looking in the world is bold AF imo tbqh famm

Fuck off. I know an aussie when I see one, and you're clearly a pathetic chinky gook. Fuck off.

I didn't say we were the best looking. In Britain the lower class were historically treated like scum to be disposed of and even Churchill wanted to round up and execute the stupid and poor to elevate the English race. I suppose that's part of the reason why there's such a large difference between the poor and the upper classes in terms of looks. They're viewed as failed experiments

>this is a 10/10 in Britain

This, it's the unhealthy environment - the genes are fine

No.