Freemason anons, I been a member of a lodge for a while now and starting to find it really boring...

Freemason anons, I been a member of a lodge for a while now and starting to find it really boring ... Red pill me on what you get out of it

Other urls found in this thread:

wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
web.archive.org/web/20010314042333/http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_19831126_declaration-masonic_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pUm2vGX_aSU
archive.org/details/constitutionsgr00moorgoog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hemorrhoids.

Maybe in higher degrees in other orders lol
I'm at the third degree in the blue lodge

redpill threads not allowed

reported.

Yeah, it got boring but a while back I went to a moonlight meeting that was pretty cool; I want to get back into going regularly again. Been to some bretty fun shrine stuff, but the dues and stuff are expensive.

I have not had much time to visit other lodges, that could have something to do with it. Do you find it just gets repetitive?

Kinda, grandpa was one and pop's a shriner; I joined because I admire those guys and when I took the 3rd, I got grandpas ring so it's sentimental too. Even learned long form from the same little book they both used. There is a lot of wisdom to be found there, I guess I just get too busy sometimes. Thans for the thread Aussienon, I think I'll call pop and see if he wants to go do something.

If you're a good looking chap and a high degree Mason finds you desirable...This

How do I join the masons? I've tried contacting them on their website but I live in Brooklyn and all the lodges out here look like they're only filled with black people.

>being a mason
>300 years after their corruption
JUST

ausanon my uncle was a mason in nz. obv i am in australia, i want to join for networking nd brotherhood purpose.

can we go offline to discuss, i am aware some kind of nomination need be made

Think of it this way.
What kind of a secret society is known by literally fucking everyone.

Only the blue lodge is known by everyone, their is higher orders still pretty secret

Happy I motivated you user. I'm stil motivated to not go perhaps becasue the people in my lodge, I will do some visits and see if that helps

I investigated the Freemasons, but I'm in ministry so I heard a lot of people talk about "Morals and Dogma" by Pike. That discouraged me. I'm a "legacy" and I'm still interested, I just can't get straight forward answers.

Just contact grand lodge in your state. They are looking for members since the order is on the decline

Are you on the square? Are you on the level?

Nothing crazy happens in the blue lodge, if you see interested just join and see how you go ... Personally, I'm finding it boring but I admit I put little effort into it

I don't disagree, and will avoid any argument on what the higher orders entail since even the number of degrees is... you get the point.

The point is, secret societies generally formed around hidden or esoteric knowledge. Do the Freemasons really have this kind of Knowledge? In my experience no. It's not much different from Breeze's Caliphate, just slightly older.

The irony is most members could not even use the working tools lol

let me ask you, how much support is lended to members.

let me give you an example, lets say a member lost their employment, would the lodge do a food rally for that member.

or is the expectation tht each member brings value to the table.

You are at the pleb tier level of freemasons. At the top they are all globalist merchants and you don't get to join them because you are just the buffer screen to make it look like harmless faggotry. Leave the judaic masons and do something else except trying to jew your way in life.

most pedophile rings getting exposed are masonic. Just saying.

Is there prayer involved? Because I've heard on one side it being a "Christian organization" but also heard that the rituals involved are prayers to "The Light Bringer". Like is the "Supreme Being" Yehovah of Lucifer? Lol I'm very curious. Like I was told that Mason's get Morals and Dogma at a certain level.

I think there is some historical knowledge that was once secret but now is more widely known. There is wisdom to be gained but I feel it is over rated. It seems to benefit those that do not think critically or can not even do public speaking. People it attracts seem to be societal misfits and dropouts which helps them improve. Lately I been running into strange people that act cultish and it is turning me off ...

thats a shame. i remember my uncle ( as a mason ) ran a couple of dominos pizza stores. he was a top guy and a family man.

cult fanbois was never the mason image i had growing up, i just never knew
much about the lodge

There is reference to a higher power but I would not go as far to say it is a prayer. I see little problem it conflicting with Christianity. All faiths are accepted, the only rule is you can not be an atheist. There are those that interpret differently though and leave thinking it conflicts with their ideology if you are interested.

Long as they're not using a setting maul as a fucking gavel. That's retard-tier Masonry.

>I've got the symbol of violent death here, let's use it to call the brothers to order!

Oh wow, I wish I could talk to you more extensively about this. I am very enthralled. What's your faith? Jw

I always heard about the cult aspects, but I did find it interesting with the references to Hiram, and all of our founding fathers were ones as well.

I'm sure if people asked, help would be provided which is always nice

Why did you join?
Is there a better lodge, like a research lodge near you?

>Do you find it just gets repetitive?
Oh God yes. I mean, I like the degrees and all, but it's mind numbing when they think that's all there is to do. Royal Arch, Rose Croix, and Templar are even worse for it.

>corruption
Wut.

You can't be a very good Mason if you're asking for Masonic secrets.

I'm a Catholic and was told it would not conflict with the church although I'm aware it was banned by the church at some point ... Hiram is a very important and respected figure. I think for most people some of the rituals would freak them out but if you do not take things to seriously or not get overly sentimental, it is pretty tame

I'm not asking for secrets user, just motivation. I am at a cross roads and I'm not sure if I should continue at my lodge. I might investigate other lodges since I do not feel comfortable expressing these views to members

I have a crazy theory. I suspect imageboard culture is the freemasonry of tomorrow. We have memetic handshakes and outsiders who use our memes seem fucking disgusting instantly. We have hidden knowledge about all sorts of shit and said memetic handshakes can carry esoteric information if properly applied. So in actually the masons need to look at us because We're the secret society now.

>but I'm in ministry so I heard a lot of people talk about "Morals and Dogma" by Pike.
It's an okay book, but very few people understand it at all. Plus, it's no longer applicable to the area to which it belonged.

>Oh wow, I wish I could talk to you more extensively about this.
You might want to check out some books and podcasts.

If you can't open up like that to your brothers, then yea, find somewhere you're happier. I'm guessing they're mostly older dudes who recite, "That's not how we used to do it..." like clockwork?

I joined becasue a really good friend of mine really sold it to me for months and assured me there is no harm in trying and seeing what you think. I'm the type of Aussie that "gives things a crack" so I eventually went for it. It has been a few years now and I still have not found my feet and loosing motivation. Curiosity just got the better of me. It really helped my friend and I saw it actively make him a better person. For me though I was already pretty successful and I have found little value so far. I'm hoping to change that and do not plan to just give up on it. However it is a major time sink. What motivates you brother?

In particular baneposting shows immense promise as an esoteric base when trolling omegle I post single lines from the plane scene and less than a tenth of people even know what I am saying and crash the chat with no survivors. We have codes that aren't codes and art that isn't merely art. We are the future in that regard plus youth recruitment for imageboards is far higher than for freemasons

>check catalogue
>see masonry thread
>will I find the Australian Masonic shill.jpg
>always without fail.exe

Beware Masonic shills.

you should of joined skull & crossbones

They are all older dudes with the exception of some of my friends I see them anyway outside of lodge. The members are older and most seem to be nice, but there are others that are dicks just trying to sit in the masters chair to feed their ego. It's those types that turn me off ... There seems to be to many of them. The cultish strange guys are worse though and I find they are mentally disturbed. Perhaps I just been unlucky with who I met?

I might put my head out the window but I think it might help going back to oldschool.

What does that mean- well actually getting members to discuss stuff (science/research/philosophy/different views) that are not related to religion or politics- might be the solution to this.

Then again there are a lot of ways for young masons to meet, that actually think like that or actually discuss business to help society around them.

Worst case go with it for now... actually memorise the stuff and understand it and present and play your part, maybe get into and create your own lodge keeping up this 'new' philosophie. I feel freemasonry is aware that it is loosing interest and is getting more accessable for outsiders and especially students, but is still lacking the awareness what the reason actually is.

It is likely just as boring if they repeat it s million times no matter how intense the ritual is lol

freemasonry is the Cred Forums or the pre-internet times? really makes you think.

In Australia freemasonry is still something not to talk about which is why you likely see many Aussie posters. I understand why you think this may be a shill thread considering Cred Forums has bigger fish to fry at the moment

Might just not be your cup of tea, bro.
>What motivates you brother?
Learning. I was in the same boat as you and dropped it for a bit, then i found guys of a similar mindset and things started sailing more smoothly. Way more esoteric stuff, forget the charity shite, and actual discussions to make you want to go to lodge rather than get through it as quickly as possible to get to a rubbish festive board.
As long as you're not in NSW, you might be able to find something like that. In Victoria there's the Blue Lounge, and in QLD there's the YFG.

>It's those types that turn me off ... There seems to be to many of them.
They're probably guys who have failed in their own business/personal lives, and think that having taus on their aprons, or some gold braid makes up for that and makes them important.

I think you might be right, all we do is work to raise people to higher degrees or initiate new members. I really do not want to do office without understanding what I am even doing in the lodge better.
In terms of business I admit you do make connections although the networking ability is vastly over stated leading to many dissapointed candidates once they join lol

Boring this is not some hobby it's a fraternity of brotherhood.

> what do you get out of it
You'll get invited to participate in sex orgies with the local priest and police sargeant once you get a few years up your sleeve.

Essentially. If we use the same nepotist benefits and such with our flatter structure I suspect we can do yuge things. Climb to the top, become the establishment.

It can get pretty boring once you've seen it a few hundred times.

Perhaps some time off would be good. We had a member who was next to be grand master leave becasue the lodge was to "pushy".

So much this about the failed members!!! You described what I am noticing perfectly, I am seeing to many of them in my lodge and they are pissing me off. They also turn outright nasty if you try have s neutral conversation and I do not want to keep that sort of company. At very least my expectation was meeting decent people ...

It gets pretty boring man, the rituals are identical each time they are done

I mean being raised every mason should remember that only by proper education our minds become cultivated.

And for me that means yes get the students to talk heavy academic stuff, get people with life, professional, coaching, therapy, psych, communication etc. experience to share their knowledge and have everything extra ontop.

For me masonry really is the meeting point of brotherhood, some bros you like some you dont that's fine, but everyone should share their experience without just dying. I mean hey we have the grand benefit of being reminded that we ar emortal, something that society fucked up big time. I can say there is so much potential to take it one step further and it would be as relevant as it was 300 years ago... and you don't need fully trained people like me, the old guys should just stop being scared and be honest and share for others to learn. I got lucky in having great brothers that took the time talking to me and altough there was a huge age gap even I was able to help them. Yes one has to play by the rules but if you can get this out of it no matter in which lodge you are...it is basic communication and as the old timers say without actually understanding it 'whatever you put in you get out 10 times as much!' (I hope to create a lodge one day if I have the time that really focuses on this and keeps it going).

>you are just the buffer screen to make it look like harmless faggotry
lol, someone gets it.

>They also turn outright nasty if you try have s neutral conversation and I do not want to keep that sort of company. At very least my expectation was meeting decent people
Aye, you shouldn't have to put up with that. And it's cases like that where the argument is made for being more exclusive, testing new candidates more strictly, and throwing a black ball where appropriate.
Remember, you can demit for as long as you want, and still visit when invited (at least here you can), so you can vote with your wallet against those types whilst you shop around.

Speaking my language, brother. We just need to learn that there's nothing wrong with promoting that proper (classical) education in lodge for those who were never fortunate enough to receive it elsewhere.

There is the whole, "find something new every time you see it" and "you're helping someone else on the path to learning", but yea, seeing five 1st degrees in a row gets painful. At least when done in state default rite.

you only pay membership fee stupid goyim

Freemasons are the boy scouts for old men here in Texas

99% of pedo rings getting exposed have had ties with masons

damn I want some cookies, shitty american beer and some cowboy boots including a big bag of beef jerky...

im happy your experience has been good, what you describe is kinda what I was hoping for. Maybe in the UK the screening process is better and you have more based members that make the effort.

May I ask if you were successful prior to joining the lodge? I feel some members would have done well anyway and falsely attribute their achievements to being from the lodge when they would of happened regardless ...

I enjoy the meetings and doing well with the ritual see if there's anything you can help with in your community with the help of the Lodge. Why did you join to start with?>

My grandpa is was 33rd degree mason of the Scottish rite. Also a Shriner. He left me his old copy of morals and dogma when he moved back east last summer.

Every candidate that goes to grand lodge gets accepted. I enjoyed it more a few years ago before the influx. Now we get all the people with issues joining expecting freemasonry to fix them while acting like passive aggressive dicks. I will consider what you are saying though about seeking other "better" lodges.

masons are the enemys of Muslims and christians. All who die a mason is deemed to be on the lowest part of hell hopefully for all eternity.

Fees hardely even cover the running costs, nobody is getting rich in many lodges lol

See ... good to know you are enjoying it.

Well I am young but due to my career/education can keep up with anyone (Psychologist who is actually decent)
People tell me I am an interpreneur so I guess I would have been fine anyway (hate to brag sorry)

The biggest achievements I could name from the Lodge:

No one else has ever told me I did a great job while I was struggling or fucked up... and they actually mean it... 'you did your best/you did great!/best I have ever seen and next time we talk about thos emissing parts :)' not everyone, but the ones that do truly portray brotherhood and take time to help if help is needed

Having an asigned mentor that was good. So good!

And lastly learning something that others don't get as quickly (or at all) but not seeing the lack of knowledge but the fascination about the topic anyway and not the need to rationalise everything that is presented to us in life and sometimes just enjoy WEIRD shit (e.g. the innitiation ritual experience)

Best of luck to you, brother.

Protip: Orangemen =/= Freemasons.

>Fees hardely even cover the running costs
Which is another problem. You get what you pay for. We really need Traditional Observance/European Concept here. The only major one in Aus is Epicurean Lodge in Melbourne North.

There are thousands of not hundred of thousands of lodges around the world user. There is less central control than you think ... In every society of men you will have bad eggs.

An Orange Lodge isn't a Masonic lodge you fucking moron

>shitty American beer
We all drink mexican beer where I'm from

Joining as a Catholic is grounds for excommunication

sorry to tell dissapoint you but we have our grand lodge above

However, having to memorise and do all the rituals all the time for eternaty might actually be hell

never had any only spanish and portugese and I guess that is very different. And with shitty I don't mean I don't like it, taste is fine just not enough alcohol for my taste.

Only if you're reported as such. Which is why it hasn't happened for like a century.

>However, having to memorise and do all the rituals all the time for eternaty might actually be hell
That's some of the best part! Unless it's a tracing board.

There's a mason lodge down the street from me
And there used to be a pentagram symbol on the building, but now it's gone

When people wakes up you masons will see the worst than holocaust.

Thanks brother, hopefully I will find my own path. Talking to you has helped! You helped me see the problem may be internal to my lodge and not the order itself. I will stick it out and explore more before making and drastic choices ... After all you may also be right about it not just being my cup of tea haha

You have to be invited by a member.

I went to a few and I didn't particularly enjoy it.

To be frank, I had enough of societies and secrets at school, university and throughout the rest of my life. There were also far too many new money people there and various individuals I'd rather not spend time with.

I'd be willing to give it another go if I could find a better one, but that's eluded me thus far.

I mean the tracing boards...

I haven't done them but want to learn them as I know that any lodge will beg for any visitor to do them

hoping that might actually help to meet some people for more than just on a dinner basis, as again - put the effort in and get it out 10times

Oh okay
Yeah, I've been to UK, yall's beer is better
Germany still wins though

Made obsolete by the internet and (non cucked) higher education. Was a good way to pass on useful knowledge back in the day, don't get me wrong.

I see you mainly get emotional and psychological support and being young may value that strongly when emotions are high. Good to see you are finding value and obviously providing it as well user

Literally a motivational club

>but now it's gone
Ulgh, hate pandering like that. Royal Arch in England did similar.

Just remember that you're there voluntarily, so don't waste your time doing things you don't want to.
And i normally hate to say it, but perhaps check out the appendant orders? They can be a bit of a filter on the shitty members. Especially the more esoteric/invitational ones if you have any nearby.

wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
>holocaust
>real as reported

You can't be invited, you have to ask to join.

from what i know from a friend who joined a rotary club, you don't get anything out of it.

it is for chucklefucks who actually enjoy earning good-boy-points.

basically, think of it as a charity organization for benefiting rich nepotism people. you will help find some missing millionaires cat. you will help the wife of a oil refinirey move house for free without having to hire movers because you will all go down and lend a hand to carry the valuables from old house to new house. You will do volunteer work for running public events that the organizers are getting paid for, and sometimes you will help sponsor some Sudanese refugees and make sure that they don't have to pay for clothes or anything because you will all donate them some nice clothes, and just generally be a good little schmuck / good-goyim.

Basically its like church only no sermon and also like an old people social club.

thank god I am mixed so I know how good germn beer is. The english is too bitter for my taste? A little too much hop/bitter, like the Austrian Märzen....

Love the Dutch stuff since I have a sweet tooth and enjoying the ciders here like no tomorrow

Did you make it to the third? It seems the "new money" people you experienced is what I am having trouble with expect most of them are not successfull by any means and use the lodge to prop up their ego

how about the masonic los templaros who is a bloodier cartel than the zetas.

>You can't be invited, you have to ask to join.

here in Sweden you need recommendations from at least 2 current members in order to join afaik

Emotional Club

Freemasons are not even the biggest players in the Chess game.

Their are fucking corrupt fools. They recite their little poems and memorize their symbols yet over 50% of them don't even know what they mean.

They are like children playing with toys that they do not understand.

Ta, we've got brands of cider in the states but they're all shit
And all the bars here stock only american and mexican beers

That's a blessing and a curse, remember. Same with the big three in Royal Arch. Good to have it in your pocket, but then you'll be expected to do it everywhere.
But then they might cover some of your expenses, and you're through the hard part of getting a silver matchbox, so it can be very beneficial.

Apart from the "refugee" part, those sound like improvements.

Yea, but you still can't be invited. They basically vouch for your character.

Yea I know I am there "voluntarily" but there is a lot of social pressure. Will have to break it to them slowly haha

kikes and zio christians has the bigger game in the chess game as you reffered?

That's another lesson it teaches, a polite way to tell people to fuck off. Odd that we don't put that one in the pamphlets.

>Masonic

lol

You exclude women, right? That's a good thing. A man needs a place to get away and have fellowship with his brothers.

I wouldn't go that far. When I went for a look, there were certainly some very serious people there among the rabble. I spotted a former Director Special Forces and a BP CEO. It wasn't for me, but there's some power there.

They work as references, but they can be relatively loose if you're new to the area. Regimental, university, sport club associations are fine. You have to be known to them, but that's about it.

No.

Haven't joined RA yet. Got my invitation of course... but wrong day in the week so far where I am. Is it really worth it or should I rather spend my money on traveling to other lodges?

Lucifer ≠ Satan

because women would tell on the authorities if they see a secret pedo ring having illegal affairs. Wich I cant stop telling people 99% of the pedo rings getting exposed have been masonic related.

I join pretty much everything, so I'd say yes on the basis that you can do it without really needing to commit.
But on it's own merit? Yea, it certainly is worth doing for the self described "completion of the 3rd degree." But the Mark Master is better as a completion of the 2nd. Sadly though, unless you're in Bristol, you'll be seeing a somewhat neutered ceremony. Still worth doing though for the particular lessons it teaches (they say it's more spiritual, but I found things like lexiology and grammatia as a subtext which made it interesting).
Also, because I'm a history fanatic, it's interesting to see the modern ritual compared to the pre-1813 one which was very Christian, since it was a contested point as part of the Union.

And whilst traveling to other lodges is great, there's only so much you can glean from doing so in the same area.

Pretty much. Most of the secrets that used to be kept my the well-known groups have long since been revealed. Shit, I'm still surprised those responsible for the Zohar weren't lynched by their own.

With that said, if you happen to be in Europe and know German, there are still some interesting organizations. Long vetting processes though; and the Luciferian philosophy is certainly not for everyone.

lucky me could you give me the number of the lodge in bristol?

Concidering traveling for me it is more international, so during my holidays and business trips if it fits.

So you would suggest Mark for 2nd and RA for 3rd? Got invitations for both and am north of Bristol atm.

It really does teach you that. They also do not put in the brochure just how different the baby boomer culture is ...

You like many others are over estimating how much control the grand lodges have over members. There is very little centralized control

How many meetings does you lodge have a month? Do you travel? Are you in line for officer?

I couldn't, sorry. Only read about it in Beyond the Craft. Maybe call the Provincial Secretary and ask where the Rite of Baldwyn is practiced?
>Concidering traveling for me it is more international, so during my holidays and business trips if it fits.
That's where I've found it beneficial to be in the other orders, albeit just financial rather than active. Sometimes you'll be somewhere there's no lodge meeting during your stay, but there's a Templar meeting, or a Rose Croix meeting, and so on.
But that's just what works for me because I'm a lazy git who collects ritual books.
>So you would suggest Mark for 2nd and RA for 3rd?
Yea, Mark is better to do first (here we do Mark Master in Royal Arch as a prerequisite, as well as EMM/Veils that you normally only see in Bristol), but don't fret over the order you do them in if you choose to.

The secrets I know anyway are no big deal, it's not like I know the lotto numbers as a result lol

Yes to all those questions and it is a major commitment that I am taking seriously rather than just blindly following like many members do

Australian lodges meet once per month, with at least one month off, and one month as a wipe due to the installation meeting (which is closed to the public).

Thank you very much Bro!

Will talk about this at my next lodge meeting!

>They are men of every station;
>Some are rich and some are poor;
>But they all are full of friendship
>And of service have a store.
>We may differ in our methods,
>But our objects we recall
>And it binds us in a labor
>And it makes us Brothers All.

you have already been excommunicated. leave the organization and confess to return to communion with the church.

that is some gay level shit right there.

I don't know how you guys roll in Aus... but if you were looking for more esoteric bent from the Craft and are thusfar disappointed...

Get through your blue lodge degrees and become MM.

After that contact your regional Grand Lodge and query where to go to join the AOL or a Rosicrucian side order.

Again, I'm not sure what you are dealing with UGLE branch lodge, etc etc?

Which leads me to believe you are just a 15 year old /x/fag trying to
>crack the secrets of the illuminati!!!

Can't help (You) if you don't do a proper OP, because I'll be damned if I'm gonna scroll through a thread on /pol. with a square and compass to figure out what's what.

Consider that advice for next time you do this.

Glad to help. Hope it works for you.
>Will talk about this at my next lodge meeting!
Even better! Similar to that I've been pushing on people lately is to do an emulation degree of another Rite (because you couldn't do an actual candidate that way). Like, if you weren't in Bristol, get your Craft Lodge to do a Baldwyn 1st, or a Scandinavian 3rd, and so on. Just something to consider if you're ever wanting something to do at a meeting.

Unless he's been formally excommunicated, he can keep attending communion.

Please explain the second veil.

>After that contact your regional Grand Lodge and query where to go to join the AOL or a Rosicrucian side order.
You... I like you.

Read Chapter 4 of Exodus.

>you have to be invited by a member

absolute bullshit

>2B1ASK1
...has been a front plate on cars since Henry Ford (33 SR) started mass producing the Model-T

Jahbulon.

It comes after the first but before the third

What do you mean?

why are these threads always so gay and full of faggots?

How long does it take to get the top degrees? I have always wanted to join but i don't want to join anything unless I know I can move up in the organization.

>Still not realising you are mere casual there for fun while real masons are jewish and rich.
JUST

Freemasons tend to be more sentimental, it can be interpreted as faggy by outsiders

Lucifer=/=God

Sorry. (((Wisdom))) is not the path.

I am in NYC. Can I just call up the Grand Lodge and get them to introduce me to some Brothers? I don't have any family ties.

no... JAbuCHAN

(You) don't even know where (You) are do (You)

>?

The higher they go in degrees the more satanic they become and the more lies they tell people to deceive them.

Also, about how much money and time does it take to move up and get all the degrees?

In Aus it takes 3-4 years to reach the third degree. Then you can join other orders like the Scotish or York and it takes many years to advance in them.

How common is it for younger guys to join the Freemasons or Odd Fellows? I know both are in my area.

Da'ath is merely the head of the Serpent.

The Serpent winds along the 22 paths but DOES NOT touch the 10 emanations.

(FYI: what I just wrote is not relevant to masonry... outside of Pike's rendition of the reformed SR for the SD)

wwwweeeeeeeee!!!!
We Illuminati nao!

>Read Chapter 4 of Exodus.
I realize in literal terms it is referring to the divider in the tabernacle, but does it symbolize something metaphysical? And when moses pulled his hand from his bossom was dealing with the veil from a metaphysical standpoint?

Is that how you help a brother in distress ironically in distress sbout freemasonry itself lol?

Not sure. You tell us why you opened it.

Top degree? In the USA it can take an afternoon in a One Day Class (which is scorned), a few months to a year in a typical lodge, or three years in a hardcore Traditional Observance Lodge.
But if you only want to "move up" in the organisation, you may not want to bother. You'll be quite disappointed.

Yea, absolutely. Check out Mariner Lodge in the GL building on West 23rd St if they give you the choice. It's pretty damn good and they have the best banquets in NY.

Lol, what a poorly researched fake. There are no 30th or 31st members in the USA.

Again, in the states? Anywhere from $50 to join and $50/yr to $300 to join and $1000/yr.

Getting pretty common, since it's a place to escape feminism and leftists.

Could do. Things like that are left up to the individual to interpret and learn from.

Freemasonry is one of the few things where you get out of it..what you put into it

Ill bet you're waiting for someone else to plan something, do something, start a project, take up a cause, get something going.

This is a VOLUNTEER organization. So...volunteer. Plan something, do something, start a project, take up a cause, get some philanthropy going, find a speaker or presenter for a meeting, learn something and give a talk during a meeting. Go help some shut ins vote.

Nothing is more irritating in an organization, whether it be an MMORPG or a fraternal organization or a committee, than when someone asks..

Why don't we do something?

go lead the something. Pick what interests you and start it. you won't ever be bored once you start starting shit.

You're one of lucifers cucks

You ought to know there's no way to execute due guard here on Cred Forums m80.

I can only make assumptions...and I NEVER make moves based thereon.

Would (You) build your house on shifty sand? And then put your wife and kids in it to sleep tight?

This is not the place for that... but I'm always game for a little mirth and merriment.

>Was told it would not conflict with the church

Whoever told you that was wrong you're still excommunicate if you were to join.

No open installations?

My lodge is small and the want me to go from deacon to warden. Not sure if i want that responsibililty.

Masonic symbols are essentially ancient memes.

Personally I joined to meet horny married men. I can't tell you how many of those older married guys are so greatful to have a cocksucker in the lodge.

>there are no 30+ degrees in USA
Are you mentally deficient? I even know one

>Strayan
>Free Mason
Are you book user? If so. Gib the books. I need books
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

i got invited to one.
>old farts literally arguing over chairs
>dweebs
>other social rejects

there was 1 cool guy. i could tell he relished being the alpha though.

My grandfather was a 31st degree of the scottish rite

Sublime prince of the royal secret

Idk what the royal secret was, he smoked marlboros all his life and took it to his grave

Excommunication happens automatically. You don't technically have to be publicly or "officially" (though that's not the right word) be declared. Most things that can incur excommunication happens automatically; latae sententiae.

Lucifer is faggot btw

>go lead the something. Pick what interests you and start it.
>you won't ever be bored once you start starting shit.

^^^(This)^^^

IS THE BEST THING ***ANYONE*** WILL GET OUT OF THIS THREAD.

Mason, Jew, Gentile,Illuminati-agentur or Cowan regardless...

That
is the real deal!

I understand you are being cautious. This place is the best resource to receive unfiltered information where people can speak openly

Oh yeah source:

"Therefore the Church’s negative judgment in regard to Masonic association remains unchanged since their principles have always been considered irreconcilable with the doctrine of the Church and therefore membership in them remains forbidden. The faithful who enrol in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion."

web.archive.org/web/20010314042333/http://www.vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_19831126_declaration-masonic_en.html

Nah, because our Installation Ceremonies have shit in them similar to what you'd see in the Virtual Past Master degree in the USA.
I think *some* can be open to the public if it's a proclamation. Otherwise only Grand Installs are open, because there's no use of signs or secrets.

Naw, he's right. Excommunication for Masonry hasn't happened for like a century.

Yea, you know a 32nd member. Yanks don't have 31st or 30th because you join at the 32nd, and that's the only degree the A&AR has there.

Since i was thinking about it earlier, Beyond the Craft (6th edition) by Keith Jackson is a fun one.
The Royal Arch Journey by Revd. Neville Barker-Cryer is another one which just caught my eye, and covers way more than you'd think.
And because the next post made me think of it, Bridge to Light by Rex Hutchens and the Scottish Rite SJ Ritual Monitor are great things to read too.

>Idk what the royal secret was
It was something about truth, phrased differently if he was in the north or the south.

What did you get out of it, what did you put in? I'm not trying to be a smart ass, just want some examples. One user before said for example it helped him get through emotionally tough times ...

Thanks for the answers. I will check out Mariner Lodge. What I meant about moving up is, is that if I am willing to study and learn the degrees can I get the degrees? Or is it more like trying to become Pope of the catholic church where somebody else has tp decide who they want to promote to cardinal and you can sort of spend your whole life stuck on the bottom rung of the organization unless you have friends in high places? I don't want to run a lodge but i would like to know that there is at least a path to get the top degree if I am willing to study and learn. I guess I expressed it poorly.

I know, in %100 honesty, a 33rd degree freemason.
It's a thing here, Scottish rite.

It's different per region. Fucked up shit happens in the north eastern portion of the USA. Underground tunnels from abandoned mining. I was introduced to one but I noped.jpeg out of there before I saw anything more. I do also know at one point in the Scottish lodges there were collaborations to move people into the Russian underground rings. Around the time of Saville. Just remember that if they require you to do any rituals tell them no up front for once you're in they can and will blackmail you later.

Whatevs, not like it's affected anyone for quite some time. I think it was the Bishop of Melbourne (who was also Grand Chaplain of the Grand Lodge of Victoria) who said that unless it goes through the legal process of the Holy See, no one is going to bother you about it.
But take that with a grain of salt, because i can't find the source.

>What I meant about moving up is, is that if I am willing to study and learn the degrees can I get the degrees?
Ah yes, that's all good. You might be disappointed over how easy it is, though. But there are some guys in the city who if you do put in effort to learn and study, they'll invite you to something a bit better still (I think it meets in the city, but it might be in Queens regularly).

Should also point out that the top degree is the Master Mason/3rd degree. All others are appendant stories with varying "tops" you could attain.

Aye, 33rd is an honourific and administrative role in the A&AR. But the way the Scottish Rite works in the USA, is everyone is 32nd, and they just show you the rest of the degrees so you can spend your time studying instead.

The lodge was likely not approved by grand lodge. There are a lot of fake orders ...

Everything that exposes you pedo masons is fake now?
Do kill yourself.

>Everything that exposes you pedo masons is fake now?
Just the fake stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=pUm2vGX_aSU

See? That seems more legit. You don't even need the fake Taxil stuff.

Just look at the documents from the 70s and 80s that the Congregation for the Doctrine of Faith put out. These continue to be valid. For someone like that Bishop it would have to go through the legal process for the Holy See but that would mostly be due to his being a member of the clergy. Either way he would have been excommunicated latae sententiae (automatically) even by canon law.

fpbp, thread gonna get shitcanned. sage

Again, meh? It clearly doesn't matter to have not affected anyone for so long.

So does your blue lodge blend royal arch?

Naw. The only lodge doing that in Australia is in South Australia - Adelaide. They work Mark and Royal Arch all in a Craft lodge, but only open to what they need.
It's a cool idea, but wouldn't work too well up here because there's technically 17 degrees worked in our Royal Arch chapters.

>Brooklyn
Queens district is best district

Are freemasons against how modern culture has lost all morals and values?

Yes. While I to am struggling with in freemasonry like OP, I at least agree with the moral code it promotes

Guys there is a Scottish Rite Freemason museum in my town. Do you think there are secret tunnels are shit under it? Should I try and break in at night? Will it get super spooky?

Maybe ask for a tour first. Doubtful there'd be any tunnels, though. Would be too expensive.

Very much so. I have no clue how leftists and "progressives" stick around when all the ceremonies call them a shit.

Why is there so many SJWs now in freemasonry :(

Haven't noticed any around here. Except for one chap who talks the talk for conservatism and traditionalism in lodge, but then posts republican and leftist shit on FB.
Otherwise the worst we get are bleeding hearts for the disabled (spastics).

Hmm I think this makes me more interested freemasonry.

Oh never mind.

>tour
Why? That's what they want you to do. They're not gonna show you the super secret stuff on a tour.

My general impression is that it's dull, pointless and nowadays full of shitskins

THE VERY WORD SECRECY IS REPUGNANT
IN A FREE AND OPEN SOCIETY

JWs good at bball

>That's what they want you to do.
Obviously.
>They're not gonna show you the super secret stuff on a tour.
Most places do. I think the Grand Lodge in Sydney only lets members into one part of the museum just because the pieces in there are priceless, and they don't have a good system to display them.

Don't worry, it's a paragon of traditionalism. It's just that in shitholes like California or Oregon some SJWs join in spite of their own beliefs.

If you can't have secrecy, it wouldn't be too free.

i have tons of pages

archive.org/details/constitutionsgr00moorgoog

I guess it depends on the lodge? I visited a friend's lodge and every seemed very chill