Was 9/11 a setup?

Was this shit a set up or not? Building 7 is pretty dodgy in my opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZUNngyhZQrk
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk
youtube.com/watch?v=WgCtvTmshZ8
911conspiracy.tv/Naudet_plane_crash_slideshow.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V6UZn9FesyY&list=WL&index=322
youtube.com/watch?v=AkdFNLqJajM
youtube.com/watch?v=VvQDFV1HINw
youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q
firedrop.com/7b28ce3934352d51?pt=XEKuiTPYj8NELOWxB+mnNZWuJe+EB78/UCncYkC8G20=
youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M
youtu.be/DoE8Uz2ia3M?t=9m2s
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=isiXsoygi68
youtube.com/watch?v=WD1BRE-DBsA
gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/30/AR2006093000282.html
mostlyfilm.com/2011/06/01/osama-bin-laden-michael-bays-biggest-fan/
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport
cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
statisticbrain.com/911-death-statistics/
youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
archive.is/6LnNr
youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0
youtube.com/watch?v=D72LaJ6Yotc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if by set up you mean inside job, then yes.
But don't let me make your mind up for you, do your own research and draw your own conclusions. I personally don't know who I believe was actually the mastermind because so many people benefited from it, but I know that there is no way that those three towers could be turned to dust without the help of some kind of explosives. Perhaps I will spend the majority of my free time for the rest of my life looking into it, but maybe all I need to know is that my government willfully and intentionally covered it up.

It's really hard to be sure, but maybe
>there were too many stories that all fell apart
>scrutiny is key, under enough heat any story could crumble
>lots of people jumped to their conclusions very quickly

>>>/j/

Does it matter? It was America's fault it happened one way or another, if not directly, then by ignorance, hubris or just plain stupidity. Or all of the above.

2 planes cannot attack 4 buildings

It's literally THAT easy

American (((education))) everybody

splash damage

duh

yes

checked.

Here's some 2spooky photos I got in another 9/11 thread. Appears that someone knew another faction was planning these attacks and took photos for blackmailing. These might be such photos.

Do you lads reckon there were planes? I personally do not think there were any.

What hit the towers? What were radar picking up on if it wasn't an object that large?

Pentagon was probably hit by a cruise missile though.

You would need to be unironically retarded to think this was the result of a plane and not a bomb.

I don't think it was a set-up. More likely individuals within the government knew what was about to happen and willingly allowed the attacks to proceed so they could benefit both financially and advance their agendas politically.

The one that was hit by an airplane and built to maximize floor space over structural integrity.

Tower 7 was not hit by a plane.

>WTC 7
>hit by a plane
It sure was goyem

What am i looking at?

But why?

How can you just "willingly" allow this?

Also, where is that Jap amon? He hac some fucking spooky shit at about 04:00 GMT this morning. He even called out another shill by group name, guy had some knowledge on this.

Urban Moving Systems mural van

Dancing Israeli "art students"

fpbp

checked
>confirmed

no planes theory is a poison the well tactic, like flat earth, they throw the most stupid stuff and then bundle all conspiracies that proven to be right(like 9/11 and the monetary system) with conspiracies that are just dumb.

Not 100% sure, they were put up here on another 9/11 thread. I think they might be surveillance photos from some intelligence agency tracking another faction who let this happen....But that's hearsay and you shouldn't believe me 100%.

The message along with the photos was that "someone didn't pay".

How don't Americans know by now that THIS is what happened ?

Yeh i saw the jap guy yesterday we need him to put an end to all this goyim

Did the US plan and orchestrate it?

No

Could the US have prevented it?

Maybe

It was a colossal fuck up for the intelligence community something that no one thought possible at the time.

You're right. It was hit by tons of flaming debris.

You willingly allow this because it will pump billions into the defense industry, advance global security, and allow you to launder trillions by funneling the money a perpetual war.

Personally, I believe it was elements of the New American Century of whom many were currently serving as members of the Bush administration during 9/11, including Cheney and Rumsfeld. Their mission statement is practically any admission of guilt.

I honestly don't think it's that hard

Planes crashing into top of building...

Entire buildings collapse in seconds
Pancake theory...
Give me a Fucking break

How does not every Civil Engineer get this? Like it's not Fucking possible

Designed to take hits like this
One of strongest external designs ever. Don't worry about the center beams melting by jet fuel

Would not bring it down

It is literally retarded to think they could fall because of this

Even the God Emperor who is a skyscraper developer on the day said there would have to be bombs for this to be remotely possible

Well even IF you can explain the building 7, how in the world was the pentagon hit EXCALY WHERE ALL THE FINACIAL INFOMRATION IS LOCATED.
Also does this look like a plane?

youtu.be/ZUNngyhZQrk

You have to be 18+ to post here.

implying the hole was that small

>New American Century of whom many were currently serving as members of the Bush administration during 9/11

Yep. Plus adding in AIPAC and Zionist greater borders makes this even more neocohen'd out.

And what happened to the titanium jet engines? Just vaporized by hitting a building I guess

hehehe hey jimbo! Didn't ya know that building 7 was the first reinforced concrete building to ever suffer from complete structual due to fire? Now is that just quacking crazy!

T - Construction student.

I have not vetted everything in this infograph, but it may relate to this user's speak about deep state financial wars.

This is a simplified version of what probably happened, but there's a lot of really weird shit that surrounds the Pentagon crash that doesn't sit right with me.

>Funny how the plane hit a section of the building that had largely been empty due to construction

>weird how the pilot Hani Hanjour (who had just learned to fly and according to his instructors wasn't very good) was able to execute a very difficult maneuver and bank a plane that size that sharply

>titanium jet engines vaporized by hitting a building

Obviously!

9/11 CONSPIRACY

CRYPTIC EAST ASIAN NEW WORLD ORDER EDITION

The Story So Far

>TRUMP KNEW IT WAS A HOAX

>JAPANESE YAKUZA MONITORING GROUND ZERO

>MOSSAD AGENTS INFILTRATED BIN LADEN CELL

>OBAMA REFUSES TO RELEASE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT PAGES

>MULTIGOVERNMENTAL CONSPIRACY

>NO AIRCRAFT INVOLVED IN PENTAGON MISSILE ATTACK

>WTC7 CONTROLLED DEMOLITION PLANTED MONTHS IN ADVANCE

>DICK CHENEY GET RICH QUICK SCHEME BACKFIRES IN CURRENT YEAR

>ALEX JONES BLOODPRESSURE ALL TIME HIGH

>ALBERT ENSTIEN JEWISH PHYSICS IMPOSSIBLE

>BLACKBERRY PDA HACKED BY NSA YEARS BEFORE PRISM

>CLINTON CIA BIN LADEN MUJAHIDEEN CONNECTION CONFIRMED

>ISRAELI "ART STUDENTS" DESTABILIZE MIDDLE EAST

>FBI COINTELPRO WANTS YOU TO STAY ASLEEP

Old Thread

All vids & links from old thread

youtube.com/watch?v=WgCtvTmshZ8

911conspiracy.tv/Naudet_plane_crash_slideshow.html

youtube.com/watch?v=V6UZn9FesyY&list=WL&index=322

youtube.com/watch?v=AkdFNLqJajM

youtube.com/watch?v=VvQDFV1HINw

youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

firedrop.com/7b28ce3934352d51?pt=XEKuiTPYj8NELOWxB+mnNZWuJe+EB78/UCncYkC8G20=

youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M

youtu.be/DoE8Uz2ia3M?t=9m2s

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

youtube.com/watch?v=isiXsoygi68

youtube.com/watch?v=WD1BRE-DBsA

gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/

My current opinion on it is 2 planes hit the towers, that hologram theory is pretty stupid, something else e.g. an explosion caused them to fall, 2 planes that were used weren't the same ones people say they were, specially built ones to go through concrete and shit

i agree, and from what we see the twin towers was a top-down implosion, while WTC7 was a normal demolition.

as you say its imposible for all 3 towers to collapse the way they did and only 2 planes crashed. sure hope trump opens new investigation on 9/11.

>New American Century

So much this.

As an added bonus a few papers have been published that proves insider trading occurred around the attacks, but the people had the investigations dropped because they weren't tied to terrorists...

War in Afghanistan was about drugs. In 2000 one of the Taliban leaders with the aid of the UN virtually eliminated all the poppy production of Afghanistan which accounted for 3/4 of the world's supply of heroin. This anti-drug program only ended with the US invasion. The Bush family has known ties to drugs smugglers (Iran Contra and the Nicaragua drug smuggling under Bush Sr.)

>bank a plane that size that sharply
If their version of the story is true he is pulling some fucking Star Fox shit. Look and see how close to the ground and how far it had traveled barely above the dirt.

Can we all agree that the plane that fell in virginia fields was destined for tower 7 ?

was going for the whitehouse

>that hologram theory is pretty stupid

COINTELPRO poison the well tactics, as someone else mentioned earlier.

I thought it was the Capitol building?

>tons of flaming debris
>tons
SeeYou have to be genuinely retarded to honestly buy that the minimal damage done to tower 7 somehow made it magically collapse into its own footprint. It was a textbook controlled demolition.

Bin laden got the idea from watching independence day.

I think he knows

I think he knows a lot of shit
It's how much he can get done and how far he can push the Overton window back that way

While still having to fight the media

Just fuck my information up senpai

when the plane didn't arrive on time they used the back up plan

This yes

And this yes yes

It was a massive intelligence fuck up the US knew an attack was imminent but did not know where it was coming from because the CIA wouldn't share Intel with the FBI and vice versa we knew 2 months before something was up but failed to act.

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/09/30/AR2006093000282.html

mostlyfilm.com/2011/06/01/osama-bin-laden-michael-bays-biggest-fan/

I don't believe W. was in on it. I think they wanted him in the dark so he'd be easier to manipulate and so that he'd have nothing to give up if charges were actually brought against him. He was a patsy. A useful idiot.

The skull and bones men at Yale were deeply involved in the CIA (Bush's dead was head of the CIA, Vice President and President...) and were all using their connections to get rich off Iraq reconstruction. So I don't believe that Bush was as stupid as he's portrayed to be. He was an MBA and knew a good business opportunity when he saw one.

Also his family had been trying to get rid of Saddam for decades

If you believe the HLI guy then Bush Jr was unaware, but Bush Sr did know.

Which is actually believable if you look at Jr's cabinet.

If he was patsy

He was needed because as
Says, look at his cabinet
He came with the boys to get the job done
I don't think you use an idiot as president
I think they need someone who is well part of the club. Needs to actively cover up
Maybe being a dumb boy was part of the act

It's a bit disheartening that the people behind this will never ever be caught, even if all the proof were to get out I doubt anything would even happen.

get ready faggot. it's happening.

>implying that maneuver wasn't a fuck up

Movies are tests to see what emotional effect they have

Most effective put in file as possible plans
Especially because people will believe it when they've grown up seeing similar images and scenarios

if they wanted to be sneaky why do a perfect controlled demolition? why not make it look more realistic by somehow collapsing it in a way that it doesn't end up "in it's own footprint" or whatever the fuck you think is so unrealistic about a building falling down. Go through months of planning, and nobody stops to think "hey, lets make it fall to one side or something"?

This another possibility. It could have been just dumb fucking luck.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE RUBBLE UNDER ALL 3 TOWERS BURNED FOR 3 MONTHS

only from a relatively small amount of jet fuel. total fucking bullshit

and rumsfeld missing millions from the pentagon 1 day earlier was top.

Do normies actually believe this, is this how bluepilled people think? I can't remember where I heard it, but I remember someone saying "Did Einstein walk around thinking everyone was a retard because they weren't on his level?", I feel exactly like this and believe me I'm no fucking, Einstein.

>tfw if you use common sense in the current year you're classed as a radical reformer and a "genius"

if the planes had hit the buildings at the proper time instead of before everyone arrived for work, they would have killed 50,000 people or more, instead of 3,000.

The more people they killed the more inquest there would be from private citizens. they didn't want that. Hence the high degree of visible destruction but low scale of actual civilian death.

Just got done reading art of the deal

You can so read between the lines his understanding of kikery

Irish and other business men are "honorable" etc
Jews. "Great at business" "not my kind of guy tho"

It is happening

The planes were reported as flying erratically. They were all over the place diving and banking like crazy.

I was 15 when I marched with 9/11 Truthers on the fifth anniversary and heard first hand from many New Yorkers they saw bombs explode like a controlled demolition. It's subjective obviously, but it's always stayed with me even after I gave up handing out DVDs and Alex Jonesing it for years.

Reminder of the size of the target area.

>heat
>story
>crumble

JET FUEL, STEEL BEAMS, ETC

I don't think so. The planes hit the 93rd through 99th and 78th through 84th floors first thing in the morning. More or less at peak capacity for your average work day. If they had hit lower casualties would have been much, much higher.

Here's a redpill suppository. it might hurt. The truth always hurts anally.
> be 1812.
> US at war with britain
> US is in massive debt, needs to go insolvent.
> Reincorporates, Debt now passed to the States.
> Canadians, helping with the reincorporation, burn down white house.
> White house happens to hold lots of banking records/agreements/contracts. All up in smoke.
> be 1999
> during Clinton Impeachment
> Newt Gingrich reincorporates United States
> Declares "Social Security" (Old corporation name) is going bankrupt.
> Declares Bankruptcy on December 21st, 1999
> Social Security going bankrupt is all that's talked about in Bush v. Gore debates, but nobody understands what it means.
> Be March 11th, 2001
> Be Larry Silverstein
> Buy WTC.
> Take $3Bn insurance policy on WTC.
> September 11th, 2001
> Bunch of Temp-agency Saudis blamed for slamming remote-controlled airplaines into buildings.
> Doesn't matter who did it.
> Building 7 falls anyway.
> Holds a bunch of banking records/contracts/settlements/etc
> Wall street shuts down.
> Be December 21st, 2012.
> Bankruptcy takes 13 years to settle all debts with creditors.
> Literally movies announcing the end of the bankruptcy (END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT).
> Bankruptcy is now cured, we can trade again unencumbered.
> US loses AAA Rating as a result.
> A few jews made money.
> A few Saudis made money
> we built a new Security infrastructure on the backs of the taxpayers, and got them to agree to it all.
> Tons of new security jobs.

Make sense, OP?

The towers still fell though.

Not vaporized but disintegrated. They would have be totally obliterated.

if you research into that art group, called gelatin, they have no clear connection to mossad. Until further info is uncovered, the gelatin group thing is a red herring.

However there is actual evidence (FBI and DEA reports) of Israeli agents spying before the attacks.

Here's an article by a professional journalist that summarizes the whole thing.

Yes, I'm aware. They fell because:

>1. Buildings aren't designed to be hit by commercial airplanes

And

>2. The WTC was build with a smaller than normal structural core for buildings of that size so that they could squeeze every every square foot of rentable floor space out of each floor

The government didn't plant explosives at WTC. They didn't have to. All they had to do was let someone knock down that single domino and watch the rest topple down after it.

who cares

What happened on November 9th?

Well, I guess you don't. Care to explain further?

No it's well known in intelligence circles that it was a fuck up on the intelligence communities part. The reason the attack was as successful as it was is because it was something we had never seen before. Previously all hijackings of airplanes would normally fly to some field somewhere and make demands. Look up sky jack Sunday where the PFLP hijacked 4 planes then blew them up one by one on the Tarmac. What separated 9/11 apart was that they used the planes as weapons themselves. Until then hijackings where not a really big deal. The US intelligence community knew about Al Queda since they bombed the WTC in 93. and then the attack on the USS Cole in 2000. Where the break down happened was because the CIA had heard increased chatter globally about an upcoming attack but tried to keep it in house but lost track of the hijackers when they got to the US they also failed to notify the FBI to keep tabs on them. Long story short they where able to pull off a spectacular attack using fully loaded passenger planes as weapons. To think it is a giant government cover up is retarded because it would have had to involve thousands of people and to think they would all keep their mouths shut is juvenile. He'll look at Snowden someone would have said something.

What was the Jap trying to tell us yesterday I am still confused as to what message he is trying to tell us.

Literally everyone in the world should be concerned of the possibility that someone allowed two huge, poorly planned wars, global security monitoring, and the creation of ISIS solely for political and financial gain. Even if it's not true, the questions are worth asking.

Was the Israeli security company working inside near internal structure of WCC, 2 weeks before 911 a thing???
I can't remember where that was from

I've always remembered it cause 911 'truth' is what started red pilling me on jews
Albeit a long slow one

Too much Jewllywood i guess

Those sky scrapers were definitely designed to withstand a plane crash you idiot

That's why there was so much confusion after they collapsed
People asking, how?! How?! HOW?!?!?

Like you can watch old docos just after they were built talking about the imense design considerations that went into them including plane crash

A Fucking plane hit the state empire building
It's something designers are aware of
How much credit do you give to engineers that a building that tall couldn't be hit by a plane????

hmmmm you know i never thought of that. out of all the skyscrapers in new york, am i expected to believe dumb sand coons pin pointed the right ones? in a city theyve never been in?

I should have clarified. They were designed for the possibility of being stuck by airplanes...in 1966. The 757's that struck the towers were considerably larger than those that were the norm in the 60's.

Yes. The Saudis did it.

I don't know about a security company. I just know that 5 Israelis were arrested by the FBI on 9/11 for appearing jovial and snapping photos after the first plane crashed. It turns out a few of them were mossad agents and they were working for a moving company that was a mossad front operation.

Here is the FBI report on the "dancing" israelis.

archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport

"Dancing" is a misnomer because they didn't actually dance. The FBI report sometimes calls them the "Israeli High-Fivers". I just call them the Israeli Movers.

In the months before 9/11 about 200 Israeli "art dealers" were arrested for spying on sensitive DEA and DoD locations. More info on that is in the uncensored DEA report below.

cryptome.org/dea-il-spy.htm

Analysis of the reports and the peculiar media and government reaction to them is found in several articles by Christopher Ketcham, including the one attached to this post.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

Jet fuel will however weaken them and the whole thing will fucking collapse. Retard.

by the way, I read through the entire FBI report already and all of Ketcham's articles as well as several other articles and news reports. Ask me anything.

first plane hit before 8:45, so you're fucking wrong

how did NORAD possibly fail to shoot down the second WTC plane?

no, 9/11 was a inside job.

When you work for a company that has office space in the WTC, it's not unheard of that you'd be at work by 7 or 8.
You'd know that if you weren't a child.

ITT: shills arguing about red herrings, so redpills slide off the front page.

Yes, heaven forbid we miss another Trump general thread.

The date 311 is fing suspicious. I mean what are the odds of that?

I don't know. I should have said "ask me anything about the Isreali spies."

I posted good info in this thread.

Jim Stone blames Israeli security on blowing up Fukushima on 311.

>Jet fuel will however weaken them and the whole thing will fucking collapse.
Retard.

this video: youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

>the hijackings happened and were done by Saudi affiliated terrorists/operatives/mindslaves

some say the jets were remote controlled by raytheon technology.

whether the plane had a pilot and passengers becomes a question in this case. it probably did, but it could still have been radio controlled: the tannoy could have been silenced, and the pilot gassed, and the passengers just freak out and cant control the plane anymore. this is pretty evil but not very high on the 'in on it' number scale.

the rabbit hole of the theory(higher 'in on it number') would posit crisis actors; contractually forced and intimidated into remaining silent, and then relocating and beginning new lives after 'dying' in 9/11.

this becomes complicated as:
>occams razor: where are the whistle blowers?
imagine if this were true. imagine if someone blew the whistle and said they were a crisis actor.
would anyone believe them? would you believe them?
especially if the government can restrict and manipulate data records(it can) then they can be erased from a flight database, and the media can produce a fake to bombard people with.

to me it seems more plausible than naught that a mass person relocation programme was a component of the set up, and people might have pretended to be on the plane.
this has no real evidence to support itself, but it is not worth discounting that the plan might have minimized casualties. The technology of radio waves and turing machines also are hardly scifi, nor are relocation programmes and silence contracts particularly rare.

125 people have to be quiet(im not saying i believe this, im just thinking about the framework of possibillity at a general level, when certain assumptions are made.):
statisticbrain.com/911-death-statistics/
Casualties on the Airplanes Deaths
American Airlines Flight 11 (North Tower) 87
United Airlines Flight 175 (South Tower) 60
American Airlines Flight 77 (Pentagon) 59
United Flight 93 (Shanksville, PA) 40
Casualties inside the Pentagon Deaths
Military and civilian deaths 125

***deeper*** doing something so contradictory as preserving life in one hand(fake plane passengers), and killing in cold blood in the other(crashing the planes into the people in the tower)
is such a great contradiction in intention, that it would rarely ever be concieved to be part of the same plot. they contradict each other, and quickly decieve even brilliant minds into dissonance.

how smart have our opponents have gotten?

how well designed and planned was the 9/11 event?

btw i have never opened this weird picture file

9/11 was not significantly different from the Sarajevo assassination.

Extremists commit terrorist act is used as an excuse to kick off major war that blows way out of proportion and screws up the world.

liberals can't stand the notion that utterly dedicated the ruthless people carried out the attacks so they invent conspiracies to make it seem more "plausible".

He ain't wrong though. The impact and subsequent explosion virtually cut each tower in two. The heat from the burning fuel combined with literally hundreds of tons of flaming paper records (this was before digital copies became more prevalent) caused the infrastructure to weaken. The core of the building fell inwards at the speed of sound. It broke the fucking sound barrier as it collapsed and dragged every subsequent floor down with it. Not to mention that the inner core of each tower wasnt designed like normal skyscrapers. They were build with significantly smaller structural cores so they could maximize floor space. They were a perfect target.

>utterly dedicated the ruthless people
But the Israelis involved were utterly dedicated and ruthless.

you are just regurgitating the official narrative, we are 2016. unless you a kid, you will never wake up at this point, so you might just kill yourself now.

Look how white hot that explosion is... Jet fuel doesn't burn that fast dude

I think it depends on the conspiracy theory. Liberals are more likely to believe in poisonous fluoride and contrails but conservatives freak out just as hard about shit like Jade Helm or FEMA death camps. Different sides, same coin.

Look how white hot that explosion is... Jet fuel doesn't burn that hot dude

Solid counterpoint.

By the way, there is a lot of poisoning the well involved in "Israel did 9/11" conspiracies. But if you just read the FBI and DEA reports that I linked above, it will be clear that there was some heavy Israeli involvement. And if you read the Ketchum articles that I posted above, you will see how the Israeli and Jewish lobbies suppressed further journalistic and governmental investigation into the israeli role in 9/11.

all the counterpoints are there to be found, research yourself. the official 9/11 narative is a complete lie.

3 planes...

You clearly understand that it doesn't matter who was contracted out to do the bombings.

You clearly understand it was for money. Why pretend this was all about something else.

The answer to 99 out of 100 questions is "Money". Stop being autistic about the details, and look at the big picture. Learn some damn history and apply that knowledge to 9/11.

Implying an aluminum tipped plane could pierce a top secret government base

useful idiot

What evidence do you have that the Israeli spies were contracted, and not acting under their goverenment's orders? When did I ever say that they bombed the buildings? All I said is there was heavy involvement of Israeli spies and the American Jewish lobby pressured govt. and media to stop investigating it.

Unless you want to share some evidence, you have pure speculation, I have actual government documents.

Also, since when is money more important than power? One could be very wealthy, but still be pushed around by those with more political power.

Set up

it seems very likely that high grade explosives, incendiaries, and rapid heat fountains were applied to bring the towers down.

think Nano-Thermite paints
well timed conventional explosives

boom when the plane hits, then thermite the rest of the supports. a faux verinage demolition project.

fuck it im even gonna go full 'dustify'
>is it impossible that a satelite could be armed with weaponry? missiles? a depleted uranium suprercannon? obviously this is on the fringe of possibillity, but the fringe does not mean impossible...

It was allowed to happen. Facilitated by cells in the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

If you do your research that is the only plausible theory available.

I was hoping that Snowden had evidence that would be released. Possibly the consequences (US revolution) outweigh the need to expose the truth.

Thanks for the help Lads

One day will get these filthy kikes

> Missing the forest for the trees.
> B-But muh data...

Do you even globalism?

I'd imagine that so few people were in on it that virtually no documentation even exists that could be leaked.

Probably some stuff about the Gelatin art group who were supposedly laying charges in the world trade center. I looked deeply into the group, and there was no direct connection to Mossad or Israel. Though some/all of them are Jewish. It's something interesting, but not worth your effort when there's already detailed reports written by DEA and FBI on Israeli spies fucking around before and during 9/11.

I'll share all the Gelatin art group photos in this thread for the sake of interest.

ATTENTION EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD WHO THINKS DEBRIS CAUSED THE FALL OF WTC7

The deutsche bank building and other surrounding buildings stayed standing even after sustaining more damage than wtc 7

We already know somethings fucky about this, the question is when is the shitstorm gonna commence?

If you look into it, you see how extremely interested Israel was in taking out Iraq. And how the kike Paul Wolfowitz used 9/11 repeatedly to get us into Iraq even after it was proven Saddam had no connection to Al Qaeda.

These Jewish artists made a fortress out of boxes so that they could hide the fact that they were taking out one of the WTC windows and putting a little balcony there.

The US Military was in it big time. The drills going on. The coverup at the Pentagon that no plane parts.

Cheney and Rumsfeld both hated Sadam. They had been champing at the bit to go back in since Desert Storm. The whole reason the invasion of Iraq had been executed so quickly is because the plans had been on the shelf for years. They just had to dust them off and pull the trigger.

Between us two adults here, is hard to prevent it when a sizable portion of both government and "intelligence" community is on Saudi payroll, and things went even worse after that.

9/10/01
Rumsfeld:
>we can't account for $2.3 Trillion of DoD money

9/11/01
>plane hits part of the pentagon responsible for finding the 2.3 Trillion

100% BULLSHIT
%

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

Look up Tripod 2. Weird how there was a military exercise going on in Manhattan on September 11th designed to simulate a command center in a major metropolitan city during a terrorist attack. Isn't also weird how Cheney had ordered it after being given control of all military training exercises, something that no VP has ever been allowed to do before?

How. Weird.

How does globalism benefit? There is a very clear benefit for Israel since they are actually in the same region as Iraq.

I don't think anyone would go into Iraq just because of hate. Except maybe Jews, who have been in a bitter feud with their Muslim neighbors in the region for a long time.

Planes went down that day.
4 buildings went down that day you fucking faggot.
Learn some math asshole.
It's like you want Somalis to rape your country.

100% correct, but get to the "Why".

There is a forest. We are all looking at trees.

Get to the "Why does this have to do with the guy that founded Domino's Pizza"?

pic/filename related.

I don't think hate alone was the motivator. I think we wanted to do what we've always done. Take out someone we can't control and replace him with someone we can. And if that someone happens to be sitting on an oil field, all the better.

see
You caught nigga, you did all dem thangs

did anyone read these?
anyone have an opinion?

Dick Cheny ordering a stand down order up until the plane hit.

tech might bring down participant numbers

Here is an interview with Juval Aviv about 9/11. He is a former Mossad assasin and appears to have worked for the CIA as well.

He has a very peculiar way of answering the questions brought forth.

youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw

> Liberals are $THING
> Conservatives are $THING

learn to spot the shills, user.

Yes, I agree. But what about the obvious Israeli involvement in the whole affair? It is possible for both corrupt traitor goys and Israelis to want the same thing.

I don't think it's fair that the Bush Administration gets all the flak while the Jews involved get protected by the American Jewish lobby.

>Was 9/11 a setup?
Does a bear shit in the woods?

I'll pretend you're just autistic, in case other user are reading.

The burning of the white house, as well as the war of 1812, as well as September 11, 2001 were large-scale bank and insurance frauds in order to burn a bunch of shit on balance sheets, and kickstart new economies. 9/11 changed everything, right?

Israel is also playing "the globalism game". That game should be called "Technology Transfer", because that's what it's been called since the invention of the wheel (globalism's been around that long, bro). Technology transfers are really just theivery through corporate fraud.

Now,
* Legatus, up till 2010, were running the show.
* One guy trained his computers to predict stock markets, followed the money and saw how they were rigged (enterprisecorruption.com).
* Underwriters of the United States' national debt since 1776 has been the Crown of England and Holy See.
* Other countries have similar underwriters to the loans.
* Legatus is/was an agent of the Holy See, and can act on their behalf.
* Lawful authority to rig economies (Enron, Tyco International, Healthsouth in 1999, trace religious affiliations of CEO's).
* New country appeared (Homeland Security Corporation), when 9/11 "changed everything", though it was incorporated 1 3/4 years prior.
* need sacrifice to appease Moloch/God/Satan/Whatever.
* Hey, look, a (((Silverstein))) wants to put up a new 1776 building! Let's throw an airplane full of people at it?
* Wanna use the Al Qaeda ("The Database" in arabic) Temp Agency again?

Not very hard to see. I could be assed for paperwork supporting it, but my ex had a hard day at work, and I have to play "lawyer" instead of just "Boyfriend", so Google Image Search is often your best friend, especially when searching for interesting google news responses within.

>The one that was hit by an airplane
building 7 was NOT hit by a plane

I like that admission. A new country appeared. It does seem like something changed. The mercenary army ? The data surveillance ?

then you're a willful dumbass

If you listen to those freeman-on-the-land guys, they'll rant about birth certificates until your eyes glaze over. But here's a redpill on that:

Your birth certificates, if either born after December 21st, 1999, or earlier if you didn't opt out (you had 13 years as a creditor to do so, oops! you didn't know?), are pledged to the Bank of International Settlements as collateral (Assets for you accounting majors) to the debts accrued through this reincorporation. The money isn't owed to you, as We The People. it's owed *by* you to the BiS.

You wrote 2010 not 2000. What was it that changed in 2010?

archive.is/6LnNr
No Planes
TRUMP knew 911

And you're a fucking faggot. So we both have stuff to work on huh?

infamy.org

AE911Truth.org

building 7 wasnt hit by a plane tard

youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0

> 2010?
they found out that the rigged stock market was trackable, and DFE'd as if they had Cheese Pizza (Domino's Joke, but).

The wiredpirate.org guys found it for a while, but I'm not sure if anyone is still tracking it now. I got out of the system/conspiracy/debt. I pay attention to Nevis' politics now, if you know what I mean.

Maybe what changed in 2010 was the country of Homeland Security. The plan of 911 and whatever that reaped and the 3 trillion that Rumsfeld announced in 2011. A financing of a private mercenary army for Homeland Security to threaten and rule the world.

Thank you for that. NWO vs OWO is what another called it. hmmm.

Is this the endgame of the Protocols of Zion?

yes.

it was done so we would end up carpet bombing the middle east so israel could take the land.

The Canadian 'lawyer' is saying its a new game in town now.

Putting it in diagram form only visualises the physical improbability of what we are supposed to believe happened.

bingo. ISIS and company (they keep reincorporating. ISIS? ISIL?) work for anyone willing to give them money. They don't rule the world, though. God does that. And who sits at God's table, and happens to have a metric fuckload of money?

If you haven't read "Silent Weapons for a Quiet War", yet, consider it the "New Testament" to the Protocols of Zion's "Old Testament".

I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on TV.

George Soros shorted the British pound not too long ago. My head is dizzy with all the wheels within wheels. Satan is a fallen angel.

Is the American public ready to digest the information you present? They can't even comprehend basic physics enough to discuss how the towers collapsed.

That's why I like focusing on the Mossad spies arrested before and during 9/11. It's simple and has plenty of easy-to-understand evidence. The vast majority of people don't know how to read financial information. That's why they get Jews to do it for them.

> be a peasant
> be told they're in control
> vote for $PERSON
> game is rigged
> Cred Forums rigged game with Trump.
> the internet hate machine can do anything it sets its mind to.
gives you hope.

If you tell people the full truth, and you do it correctly, then maybe. If you give it to them incorrectly, then no.

By the way, if you make some images with key words or ideas on them, it can help the spread of information at least here on Cred Forums. People usually don't save text, but they often save and spread images.

Words/ideas might include Bank of International Settlements, Homeland Security Corporation, Legatus.

This dude has absolute proof that Jews did 9/11. Just listen to what he has to say. That dude deserves a medal of honor.

youtube.com/watch?v=D72LaJ6Yotc

Checked. What caused that molten slag?

>mfw reading this thread as a civil engineer

I don't have any opinion on 9/11 conspiracies one way or the other, but you lads have some pretty interesting ideas about how buildings work I'll tell you what

I SUCK DICK!!!!!

I could, but I'm not looking for the info to spread.
I talk to user, I leave the meming to others.

What kind of engineer could watch the footage of the towers collapsing and have no opinion of what is happening before, during, and afterwards?

I have opinions on the collapse itself, but not on conspiracies.

>they invent conspiracies

as oppossed the official story which is not at all a conspiracy.

fucking idiot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FR7ioRALGaw
Thanks for this. It dovetails with Susan Lindaur testimony. So sad.

One thing that always bothered me about 9/11

Of any of the towers, why did they just collapse? I get the pancake theory by crushing under own weight I just find it odd that not even some of the top would tilt over like when a tree falls from structural damage.

But I am no engineer so I wouldn't know.

Just seems odd from a laymans view