Well, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9dKGvOIaMHY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3517808/Incredible-recovery-Nigerian-witch-child-left-dead-parents-Care-worker-reveals-two-year-old-healthier-heart-breaking-image-shocked-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called empathy, its a double edged sword.

She betrayed her genetics and her kind, because of empathy that should be reserved for her own actual children.

What was in the picture is the real world, life and death, survival of the fittest. and even though it wasn't that kids fault, it was his parents and their civilizations fault for him suffering.

>The kid on the photo died in africa.
>She neglected it and it starved to death, trapped and alone.
>During that time she was on Nigerian glue-huffing parties.
>She got pregnant from a local warlords cousin.
>She then gave birth to her own bastard.
>Today she still claims she saved a little niglet.

Not only is that disgusting, but it makes hate white women even more.

The kid on the right is obviously mixed though

How the fuck that little niglet get less black?

How did he become whiter

You body entering starvation mode at any point before the age of four for any length of time reduces your cognitive capabilities permanently by upwards of 60%.

She adopted a literal retard that has zero chance of ever being productive by any measurable metric.

It shows the empathy and generosity which makes white societies as great as they are (were?), too bad this shit only comes back to bite us in the arse.

People adopt pets all the time so what

Proofs?

Not that I'd put it past a rotten coalburning bitch like that.

those are 2 completely different people

thats typical of danish women lol

BLACKED

It's like its her pet dog she rescued and nursed back to health and post pictures of it all over facebook

u probably made this shit up but it seems more plausible than the original story. the baby looks mixed.

And how did she become younger.

not even the same girl or kid.. First the kid in left pic is younger. Second the girl has tats on her right arm that the girl in the right pic does not have. Shit thread.

how did the woman get younger?

It's almost as if

White people adopt unwanted niggers like they're going to the dog pound.
I doubt that groid's parent even noticed it was missing.

Gay and fake

Call me in a couple years when Hope kills and rape someone.

This was my first thought (granted with less detail)
Also this. The kid is two entirely different shades in both pictures, but the white woman looks exactly the same.
It's really outstanding to see a person with fine genetics throw them away.
The child can never hope to come even close to its parent's beauty.

probability that the original one had/has AIDS?

very yuge

And how did the kid go from pure black to half-white Mulatto?

Imagine being the little niglet about to die of thirst in Africa. All of a sudden a tall blonde haired Nordic goddess gives you water. The kid must've thought she was God.

I like how everyone is the background is like
"What's whitey waterin' the runt for?"

McVities are amazing like that.

>be white
>rescue nigs because they cant save themselves

Awww I want a little negro like that for me tooo ^_^

Tanned in the sun.

Im sure you can pick one in Melilla

Altruism will the death of the white race.

Save yourself, nuke all of Africa and exterminate all non-whites.

youtu.be/9dKGvOIaMHY

This. Cred Forums is fucking retarded.

ikr, kid in the right pic looks waaay fatter than the one in the left one!!

Look at the ears, it's not the same kid.

how do you know this woman has fine genetics from a photo?

yup, liberals in america adopted the entire of niggerdom here

why is it that niggers are the only race in the world that cannot take care of themselves? You wont find pics like this of any other race.

> all these faggots caring about race

I'm more worried she'll raise a SJW-handbag.

But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it.

Soon.

>You wont find pics like this of any other race.

WOW SHE EVEN LOST HER SLEEVE TATTOO

>after it went viral

So she wasn't going to do it until she got attention for it

>named him "hope"

"Hi I'm Cindy, this is my baby, hope, I adopted him from Africa. I'm such a good person"

Holy shit immediately believing that just because it was posted here.
You're worse than fucking tumblr feminists.

uhh they had just been napalmed dude, the OP pic is their natural state

>voe with famous norwegian black rapper when she was 13 years old, and they played at the same event called top 20 hit songs
>voe with african baby when she went to africa in a charity event
>voe visiting a famous huge mosque I don't remember the name of that requires a hijab to enter when she did a semester traveling in south east asia (not the middle east)

I have followed her for a long time and hall her boyfreinds have been white blonde men. Her current boyfriend is blonde and white as fuck. All the pictures are true, but the story that its supposed to convey is false.

would have been better to let the kid die than have that airhead as a mother.

It's true, every nigger we save in africa will only breed more niggers in need of saving later.
A never ending cycle in needy bastards, taking us down with them when they drown.

She's attractive

I tip my fedora to you, my man.

Unstable countries have a lot of displaced people. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

MUH DICK the post

OP what the fuck? you sharing pictures of small naked African children? damnit that is fucking gay.

Now this story is probably fake and is a white bitches excuse for having a Mulatto child because the kids look different so does the women.

She is pretty, from the side you could not tell at all.

but those countries don't stay like that for centuries, Syria has displaced people but we won't see pics of skeleton Syrian kids being fed by white aid workers

I am going to have to filter Canadians, I'm sorry.
This has gone too far.

Do u see their faces? one is black, another is mulato.
Coming to a 1st world cuntry doesnt magically makes your skin clearer.

>BRs
No, I won't give you any money, fuck off.

actually this is the correct answer

Checks out.
You actually gave me some hope and peace , norwegian-bro.
Thanks

Michael Jackson brand Skin Bleach.

a fucking leaf

Many of us have experienced similar gifts

Yay taxpayers of Denmark....

Ethnomasochism
Pathological altrusim
Also that doesn't look like the same kid nor the same woman

Who is this.

tfw you will never occupy France and cuck a Frenchmen out of his qt

>naming your male child Hope

That's good to hear. I'd fucking rage if she threw those genetics away, she's legitimately beautiful.

there's plenty or american children that need adopting.
children should not be used to assuage your guilt
suck a fat dick

>whites would rather adopt a google from a foreign country than an orphan in their own country

Why do white people do this?

another kaepernick in the making

Its not even the same Kid. Look at the skin colors. Good God what is wrong with these Anti Cred Forums Trolls

>The child can never hope to come even close to its parent's beauty.

but it might become your next president

reverse img search

>when you get kicked out of nazi school for hitting on too many french girls

That's not even the same kid. The one on the right is clearly a mulatto, and it's hers with some local nigger.

I only wish that niggers couldnt breed with anyone else but niggers.

Imagine the consequences. No more self-loathing half breeds like obama. No more coal burners that we have to support with our taxes.

hope is a girls name

This is the Alt right. Autistic white beta males....it's getting pretty fucking sad.

its not even the same lady

duh

>Coming to a 1st world cuntry doesnt magically makes your skin clearer.
Yes, it literally does. You think that abandoned toddler was getting any baths while it was lying in dirt naked all day for who knows how long?

So this nigglet's parents left him to die and some dumb white bitch is going to spend all her money and time on him instead of having her own children with her own genes
Survival of the fittest, whites will go extinct for being too empathetic

"nobody bleaches. its such an expensive process. even sophisticated people never even heard of it"
- DONALD J TRUMP, POTUS

Why are Nordic people so stupid?

>Ringgren Loven

You faggots are beyond salvation, falling for shit bait like this. Unbelievable.

Good for her.
Imagine if all you Cred Forumstards did the same thing, and nurtured and raised to a responsible and intelligent black person, with a father in his life.
Why, you might even be able to make a decent, proud, self-respecting man out of the boy you raised.
But, of course, this would require you be a man yourself.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3517808/Incredible-recovery-Nigerian-witch-child-left-dead-parents-Care-worker-reveals-two-year-old-healthier-heart-breaking-image-shocked-world.html

Can any of you stupid fucking niggers look up any information for your God damn self?

The baby she is holding in the second picture IS NOT the same witch nigger from the first.

Here's this smug little nigger.

It also has brown hair instead of black which comes from race mixing.

Holy fuck

I bet $20 he is in jail by the age of 17

I hope your trolling. We can't accept any more of these niggers in white countries for our race. If I see a young European decent Canadian baby then I would care, but niggers get no sympathy from me. I don't want this little niggers fucking my daughter and using my tax dollar.

Fucking savages.

Remember goy, there is only one race which is the human race!

definitely the worst choice of pet there is