TRUMP LEADS CLINTON IN NEW POLL!

NEW POLL! TRUMP LEADS HILLARY BY 2.5 POINTS!!!

upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/10/03/UPICVoter-poll-Donald-Trump-leads-Hillary-Clinton-by-25-points/9051475504225/

Other urls found in this thread:

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/sanders-donors-havent-opened-wallets-to-clinton/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article_left_1.1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>national polls
>mattering

Hes losing in like every single swing state and thats all that matters when it comes to the actual election

>inb4 thanks for sorting my files

@91383704
Wow thanks man, this actually really helped me make up my mind about the whole thing!

No it doesn't matter either because they are still polling more democrats than republicans, EVEN THOUGH there are more active republican voters this election.

>monmouth poll
>400
>large moe
>clinton +11

Except he is winning Colorado, nc, Florida, Nevada, Ohio, new mexico

New Mexico is mine Donny Boy.

Do these matter?

not so fast. things are essentially tied in Florida and Hillary is slipping in Pennsylvania

Also, in those tied polls, don't they oversample democrats?

Gary's a meme

Yeah but he is a meme we have to sell to Democrats so that it eats away at Hillary

>le Bernie cucks arn't prepping for Cliton

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/sanders-donors-havent-opened-wallets-to-clinton/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article_left_1.1

Gary must take Aleppo faith to win there.

>muh outlier polls!!!!!

lol you trumptards are pitiful.

Maybe before the debate. Now the only lead he holds is in iowa and ohio, but these are fluctuating fast.

>just from 30% dems to 40% dems after debate
>LOL HE'S LOSING
Can just look at the data to realize they shifted tactics right after.

>inb4 thanks for correcting the record

Thanks for correcting the record.

>the poll is conducted online and individuals self-select to participate

>implying the internet isn't filled with shills like you with fifteen accounts to vote Hillary
You are a caracature of a caricature of a faggot

>Iowa and Ohio fluntioning fast
Lmao he hasn't fallen under 3.5% on RCP there CTR cuck. They are both safe trump

Pic related. These are the objective swing states

I WANT TO BE A PART OF IT, NEW YORK, NEW YORK

>Look at these polls, Drumpf has no chance
>polls don't mean anything

Which one is it?

I don't believe polls anymore.

Whether it says Trump is winning or Hillary. I don't know what to believe anymore.

MSM uses polls to drive and set narratives and condition people to either be empowered or hopeless.