How does it make you feel?

How does it make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/onetime.cfm
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/15/one-in-five-syrians-say-islamic-state-is-a-good-thing-poll-says/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8hudfwThzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

terrible, I wish my country would stop supporting extremist Muslims and starting conflicts in the middle east

but refugees can't come here

absolutely nothing. Glad its not me. And part of keeping it that way, is keeping these violent subhuman fucks out of my country.

Thanks Hillary

I don't feel anything

I honestly don't care. That's what they get for keeping their children in the centre of a warzone.

War is war. Too bad for the kids.
If we bring them to our countries, they bring their problems with them.
Will you leftist fucks hold a similar sentiment towards western children who have died in similar way? Doubtful. There isn't any political leverage in that line of thought.

thanks putin

same

Feelsgoodman

indifferent

war is hell user

its dickhead hillary and obamas fault theyre getting obliterated not mine

>Though mayhaps this was a blessing. Had he live he would have grown up to be a MUSLIM

They're not American so it doesn't matter.

I watched this little bird being killed and it tore me up and made me cry. This does nothing to me.

Same.

I don't care at all, I hate brown subhumans with every ounce of my being

Angry about pixelation, I really appreciate good quality video.

Also this, better dead than Muslim.

>sand people
dont care

Indifferent they can fuck each other up in their own country as long as they stay there. I'd glass the whole region and the world would become a better place as a whole.

This is war.

I feel bad for women, kiddos, animals and old people but arabs can't live without violence...

If we only had the courage to kill them all so they wouldn't have to suffer their petty experience.

I feel like the lil kids should have guns and explosive vests

real gorilla warfare

Don't give a single fuck. I'm not responsible for King Nigger and Hillary Clinton's warmongering.

Sorry man.

Angry.
Angry about all those good bombs that Ivan wasted because he can't aim for shit and is missing half of his targets.

>keeping them in the warzone is bad
>bring them to the UK

You deserve what you get, English.

¨Feel¨?

I feel bad for all the cute lolis but it's a hell their parents created for them. Refugee status should only be granted to females under 18.

This

But I am in support of creating safe zones in their countries

What video?

Makes me wonder how hard the Photographer was masturbating that he finally found some kids

I dissected a pig fetus today. I felt much more sad/repulsed for it than any of those people.

So yeah, let them all kill each other.

We let one get away
Fuck them all and when the Dead Sea becomes the dead ocean. I'll consider it a a job finally done

Wishing that they were Belgians.

Sexually excited

>be Muslims
>fuck up your own country
>decide to have kids who have to grow up in this shithole
I'm pretty sure the fault doesn't lie with white people here

I live in Detroit. This looks nicer than some, I mean...most parts of my city

As a man of fighting age, it would make me want to fight for my country instead of run away.

...hey, that kid in the first frame. Is that the Ambulance Kid?

Sucks for them

sad

It's horrifying and sad how westerners aren't willing to help these dying children due to their misplaced fears of terrorism.

looks like a bunch of unarmed pussies fleeing from their tyrannical government waiting to blame the U.S. for their shit medieval lifestyle

Pretty desensitised.

That sand niggers care more about their religion than their children

This.

Liberals like to think that they're the good guys for taking in all these refugees, but they couldn't care less about the fact that the candidate they're supporting is someone who helped start all these wars. If they wanted to be good people they'd stop supporting the politicians who created all these refugees and dead children.

It doesn't make me feel anything.

There are people suffering all across the planet on an everyday basis.
These peoples lives aren't anymore valuable than the rest.

This is the reality we live in

If these bombs had never been dropped, somewhere else in Syria a different child would now lose it's head to Islamists

But they didn't, because these children died in bombings

>How does it make you feel?
Itchy. I feel itchy.
Maybe it's because I got in to some poison ivy when I was cleaning out my fence.
The fence that separates my property from my neighbor. Good fences make good neighbors and all that.
Still itchy.
Goddammit

Indeed, Islam is blight.

Makes me feel like America can do a better job.

Thanks Obama

Nothing

I do care about syrians however as a nationalist I refuse to accept that the best thing for syria is to empty the country of it's people and send them to slowly assimilate into different cultures and thus essentially genocide the syrian people.
We should be helping to preserve syria, not permanently destroy it.

First time doing this but i have to:
FPBP

a fucking leaf

It makes me wonder why the parents don't leave a fucking warzone when Assad's troops will let them out in peace.

horny.

Don't care desu. These are all images of muslims killing other muslims. They need to get their own shit together, and it's not my job to support or help them in any way.

why dont muslims just stop fighting? theyve been doing it for about 1500 years now and the joke is getting stale

slightly content

Or thinking about how he'll get a pulitzer.

Bad. It makes me feel like the mercenaries invading Syria need to be wiped out along with the foreign governments who organized and funded them. It doesn't help that people are constantly trying to distract from the real cause, which only drags out the conflict and ensures as much suffering as possible for Syrians.

The best way to stop it is to cut down the people who are organizing the """rebels""" and ISIS, which will never happen because that would be anti-Semitic.

Sad, but the people and citizens of my country shouldn't be put at risk for the indiscretions and poor decisions of politicians acting on their own monetary interests

nothing.

This certainly doesn't make me want to invade Syria and start WW3 with Russia like you think it will.

It makes me want to help Assad (and Russia) end the war in Syria and stabilize the country. It makes me hate radical Islam even more.

it's shitty, but I haven't done anything to them

furthermore, as a while male American, I know that I'll be blamed regardless

>Send all of your able-bodied men to Europe as "refugees"
>leave behind the women and children in a perpetual warzone

What did they mean by this?

Muslims are fucking stupid.

same

It's not that easy you privleged fuck, do you know how hard it is to pick up everything and leave your once peaceful prosperous nation, that is before white people fucked it up.

Your leader needs help ousting a western backed attempt at destabilizing your nation and installing a western friendly and brutal regime.

Instead you assist the terrorist and cry when you pay the price for it.

Why do they all need to go to europe when islamic brotherhood is supposed to be a thing. What happened to their culture of treating guest well. It must not really exist after all.

>you privleged fuck
numale detected

>two animals who deserved everything they got

Makes me feel good. Would be better to see every single nigger, spic, fag, muslim, jew, chink and liberal fucking killed.

>leave your once peaceful prosperous nation
>Syria
>peaceful prosperous

Jesus fucking Christ I hate you "refugee" vermin but it was worth it for the laugh you just gave me.

why do these people keep having kids even though they're in a fucking warzone? how fucking stupid are these people?

regardless of whether you support ISIS or Israel, you are an anti-Semite

I'm not even kidding

Dont care

animals die everyday dood

Relieved that their problems aren't mine and that I live in a place where I can worry about stupid shit. Sure, it sucks for them but we can't go around worrying about everyone everywhere especially considering that their current situation isn't my doing in any way

You stupid nigger, these barbarians slaughter each other for the fuckin' fun of it, how is that white people's fault?

Where do you expect them to go if you suggest they flee the warzone?

Nothing, because real empathy is limited.
As a nation i mourn the death of my own countrymen and, to an extent, deaths from my neighboring countries that share my history and my culture.
Limitless empathy for everything that occurs global wise is the reason we're in this huge mess right now. I feel sorry for faraway nations to which i can find resemblances with my way of life, or nations that i respect.
But sandnigger nations are none of the above, and I wouldn't have any problem with them nor their religion if just they would keep it all in their shitholes.
I can't feel anything for a human pug whose adults are the reasons why i despite their race, culture and faith, and are probably going to be the ruin of our societies.

You know you can stop supporting the """"rebels"""" and this will all instantly end, right?

It makes me feel nothing. The media can blame the west all they want but its those Fuckers fault. That's what you get for following a violent religion

Stop having kids in fucking war zomes you degenerate fuckz

Precisely. That's what I'm suggesting.

Like Putin is jerking himself off with abject glee as the West pretzels under waves of refugees, terrorism, and beggaring themselves to "fix" both.

>caring about subhumans who grow up to be terrorists anyway

nothing

sage

This, America's final act in the middle east should be the execution of the entire Saudi royal family. It's the only way the middle east ever has a chance of recovering.

meh

Don't more children die in Africa from starvation?

Makes me fee like we need Trump more than ever to stop this kind of petrodollar fueled military adventurism.

Makes me feel like belgium and the nederlands need to be nuked.

I hope you're not a Clinton supporter then. Because she actually is one of the white people responsible for fucking up those countries.

Such egoism should never be respected, you only think about yourself fucking kike

Literally nothing. WW2 was worser. WW1 was worser. Japan v China was worser. Vietnam, Korea and Cambodsha were worser. For fucks sake, Jugoslavia was just as worse as this. I don't even talk about the Napoleonic wars or 100-years or 30-years wars. Yes, it's very sad if it's a true photo and not a (((made-up))) one. So what? War is human's nature. So fucking basic.

they could go to Israel

fucking rats should go back to protect their country

>The answer is unironically to expel the Jews, just like always.
Every day I feel like more of a fascist.

thinking how people should stop making children during civil wars

>Child health. In 2013, an estimated 6.3 million children under five died, 2.9 million of them in the >WHO African Region. This is equivalent to five children under 5 years of age dying every minute. >Two thirds of these deaths can be attributed to preventable causes.

That webm just killed my night. Thanks toothpaste

I feel nothing. I've seen videos of plants wilting that hit me harder than this

>white people fucked it up.

OK.

HOW are white people involved in Syria?
We don't even want to touch it because of Iran and Russia.

This is all you.

sjw chilensis , nice

Turkey? any of the other 15 odd countries they had to pass through to get to germany and france

Fairly good sine there are to many people and the ones living in the middle east are the trash of the planet. The more of them that die the better and safer the rest civilized of the world will be.

This

The Africans and Middle Easterners shouldn't breed so much. They're going to out-populate us, and then we'll all suffer.

Like I shouldn't vote for Clinton.

Just because there has been worse stuff around, doesen't mean that "not so bad" stuff is not bad at all, edgyboy

Well shit we better elect Hillary so our tax dollars can make us accessory to those murders instead of letting our terrorists get all the dank kills.

Literally nothing. If it was pets I would be buttmad, tho.

Nothing, I have no feels left, my heart is cold as a stone.

You had one job, burger...

I DON'T FEEL AND GIVE A FUCKING SHIT.

I still want borders and I still want law, if that's what you're asking.

i dont feel a thing,they are terrorists

the reasons they are being bombed is for being rebel scum

I'd be really nice if Russia and the US could start being more efficient in bombing the sand people, so that less of them survive and come here to fuck my country up.

>I wish my country would stop supporting extremist Muslims
you mean
>I wish my country would stop fucking with the middle east as a whole
right?

britty good desu

Why would they do that when you'd give them your daughters and other gibs?

Comfy.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR COUNTRY I AM NOT TRULY WHITE BECAUSE OF YOU FAGGOTS REEEEEEEE

it makes me feel like we need all of the 18 to 24 year old horny males from that country to come and be paid for and housed and rape my countries women and children ofcourse. rapefugee's welcome.

lol

>1 post by this ID
>feel
>pol

kill yourself and everyone who posts in slide bait threads

It is bad but not unique. So the using of it isn't unique anymore and doesn't wake up the feelings. That's the answer for the OP's question.

Brought to you by: Islam. I feel absolutely nothing. They brought this upon themselves, filthy islam is so deeply rooted into their politics and their daily lifestyles that this kind of savagery is inevitable. Shitty, subhuman religion that will never be able to govern any country, it's fun to see them try though.

>give
we dont give them our daughters, they rape our daughters

Always glad to help

BE PROUD OF BEING FROM ITALY YOU BITCH ASS BURGER

this is what happens when you move out of big cities in times of war
this is what happens when you don't take care of your food and water supply
this is what happens when you decide to fight 2 nations that have enough ammo to bomb you for another century

just face it, life comes before valor and honor. first take care of your basics then put your values in check

Like I want to vote for Hillary so we can keep these pointless wars going.

I feel bad that they should suffer.
Just glass them, ameribros, not even the most rabid dog deserves to suffer before being put down.

unsurprised

They should have used bigger bombs.

YOU RUINED MY LITHUANIAN GENES REEEEE

>>I wish my country would stop fucking with the middle east as a whole
No, there is a war being waged by the Muslim world against the non-Muslim world. We need to wipe every last one of them off of the map. Fuck off with your hippy bullshit.

I feel fine t b h thanks for asking

hungry

This fucking debacle taking place in that arid hellhole could have been avoided five years ago, when the same fucking neoconservatives, philosophically, were in the White House - the same fucks today, meddling in Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan - we may as well throw in Ukraine for all we know, stoking those fucking fires, and other countries unknown, because why the fuck not? This has all stemmed from September motherfucking 11th. Goddammit. Gaddafi was an asshole, and so is Assad, but these people know no other form of government. The concept of democracy to them is as foreign as dictatorships are to Americans. Our policy is still the same as the Cold War: Arm the rebels, damn the consequences. What you see in these pictures, this cycle will continue, and it's going to fester outward from the Middle East - it already has in the form of refugees and migrants swarming Europe. Shit, I think Gaddafi said some line about the gates of Europe opening with his death. It's fucked, but another war nestled into the lineage with the others.

i hope the migrants feel proud

This.

Why do they have to depend on other countries? Why can't they sort out their own problems? I don't want theirs to become mine.

donate.doctorswithoutborders.org/onetime.cfm

like the images should be moving, but they're not.

I don't give a fuck. Dead mudslimes always makes for a good day.

aroused

gotta save the pocket pussy

indifferent our ancestors had it way worse during the endless war we've been through in europe
not our problem

Aleppo is a rebel city and needs to be turned Into rubble. If someone wants to live amongst terrorists, then they deserve to die. Even the children.

underrated

My point still stands.

this hard

some type of way

> If someone wants to live amongst terrorists, then they deserve to die. Even the children.

t. winland

>your world going to shit

"Don't forget your table cloth!"

Well Hillary and nobel peace prize winner Obama and George Soros wanted regime change at any cost so...

I don't feel anything, because it has nothing to do with me.

Just kebabs kebabbing.

What a shame.

your point doesnt stand. they want to come here for the benefits only. they could have just stopped in Greece or turkey and been war free. youre just another shitposting leaf. refugees arent welcome in my country, i dont give a shit if your point still stands or not. fuck off back to cutting down trees or some shit like that.

Crushing.

Bad for them, but not personally responsible.

Is that Tim Kaine?

It makes me feel glad I'm over here and not over there.

Not worth ending Western civilization over.

Comfy as fuck to be quite fucking honest desu sempai

>I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve this message

Who tf gives a shit about some blown up Syrian? He probably would've voted Obama

I dont feel for lesser creatures.

It makes me hate the "muh children" fallacy, and the leftists that use these pictures to get their way.

>no sources

As a father it crushes me. There's that photo of the 3 year old kid dead face down on the beach and that made me cry for the better part of an hour. I still think about it regularly.

Maybe all the men should stop leaving their country and go back and actually fix their own fucking problems and help their own fucking children.

Seriously fuck the ME.

Angry that the current administration and Secretary Clinton destabilized the region and lead to the deaths of countless human lives without facing any repercussions.

I dunno, are these the good guys or bad guys?

Soon as you realize that these people are muslims => kill em all

hungry

Lucky

Your wife's son doesn't make you a father

>crying over a corpse moved and replaced for photographic purposes
you are a fucking pussy.

take it back, my government only does good things for people

Glad to be part of a civilization brave enough to choose peace and human advancement rather than savage, primitive religions.

b8

Recoil.

I genuinely feel sorry for them, but it's not up to us to care for them. They wouldn't do the same for us.

Not white conservative Christian children so it makes me hopeful. Honestly this needs to happen in white countries or we'll end up minorities in our homelands.

they're suffering. we should put them all out of their/our misery

well spoken, mr. bond

We are the worst terrorists in the world, fuck this retarded country.

im pissed you used a webm just to post multiple images

I thought Assad and Putin were the good guys and Obama was supporting the radical Muslims that will destabilize Syria even more?

Won't Assad and Putin keep things stable there if we left them alone?

Terrible, we should be nuking them so they die more humanly.

Pretty shitty, I wish we lived in a world where children weren't getting slaughtered over conflicts that they have nothing to do with. I wish everyone got along. But we all know how far wishing goes. Just because their country sucks doesn't mean it's worth letting them come to my first world country and drag it down. I haven't met too many conservatives who are like "hahaha look at all the people dying in Syria, they deserve it!" The difference between the liberals and conservatives is that conservatives realize it's not our responsibility to put our own citizens in danger to help a bunch of Muslims...1 in 5 of which think ISIS is a good thing.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/15/one-in-five-syrians-say-islamic-state-is-a-good-thing-poll-says/

Dude All Lives Matter XD

makes my penis tingle desu senpai

like i wasted five seconds

First slide I thought they were White and my heart sank, and then I realized they're just mudshits in dust

Too bad all those children got left behind and it's mostly adult and teenage aged males who are "refugees"

Really makes my brain tickle

Why does this webm act like a slide show

It makes me feel like making popcorn

MOAR?

Indifferent
War is hell.

lol die faster

You fucking CTR propagandist

Thanks, Obama. Because the Russians know Obama will back down, every time.

Better them than me.

Thanks, Obama. Because the Russians know he will back down, every time.

oh no, the one place where children die!

end it now!

makes me feel like isolationism is a virtue

By supporting the armed factions against Assad, America is deliberately prolonging the war and misery of the Syrian people, and then feigning outraged when Assad tries to squad a terrorist uprising.

fpbp

This needs to stop. The civil war in Syria would have ended years ago if we weren't sending money to the wrong side.

You want to spread democracy? you want to ""help"" other countries?

This is the price.

On phone and cant view webm can someone give me a description of it?

I see children in that video who are younger than the conflict has been going on. Why are these people having children under these conditions? I don't feel one iota of pity toward them for creating life in a dire situation.

OP webm is a "slide show" of wounded and screaming children in the war zone

Makes me feel like we need to be fighting against ISIS, not helping them take over Syria.

If Hillary goes full retard and wages war against Assad and installs a Puppet Republic, ISIS will take the country

cool

Like I give a fuck about some fucking shitskins. If I could I'd strap a grenade to one, tie a string to the pin, hold the string, and punt the little goat fucker into a crowded mosque.

It makes me want to stay off the oil reserves.

>fpbp

Coming to the west is not going to help them, we are already seeing the effects.

If there is any justice in the world then it's those who profited off of the middle east suffering should pay for rebuilding the region.

i.e.: Soros, Hillary

way is the fake blood always focused on the kids left eye for these photo ops?

Really makes me think

I wonder why they are surviving.

IT MAKES ME FELL ALIVE!

Shit happens and it's not our fault, so what? Are we going to have to take in undesirables from every single current conflict on the globe, now? Is the west suddenly just a daycare, holiday resort, and residential home for potentially dozens of millions of people?

Get a fucking clue

bretty gud start t b h

needs more bombs

rule34 when ?

Different retard

I don't really feel

idk why but I fucking keked at this. Must be my pasta nigger genes

>refugees aren't welcome

o, rly?

I live in a non-Muslim country, this just isn't real to me. I feel nothing.

Sad desu. They don't look like they're dead

source? Fucking shit that's nuts.

Wish we would kill every single Muslim and non Muslim who practices Islam.

Makes me understand better why I shouldn't want war-desensitized animals in my country so they can PTSD snap on my people.

they were doing this to the west the past two thousand years, why should we care?