Vancouver Officially part of China Now

Vancouver raises a Chinese flag above their city hall in celebration of "relations with the people's republic of china". In other words, China has basically just annexed Vancouver as its first slice of delicious Canadian pie. How long until Leafland is a commie colony lads?

metronews.ca/news/vancouver/2016/10/02/china-flag-ceremony-vancouver-city-hall-raises-red-flags.html

faggots dont have nukes

doesn't matter since Canada is already a shithole

did you guys actually get pepper spray banned?

We are winning the game, and you white piggus are getting rid of yourselves anyways.

Now go suck some more brown dicks.

Back to our rightful place at top.

你好 to all our Vancouver friends

Atleast I will die gripping my C7, deep within the beauty of the forests in the north.

Yes

Here's the joke, pepper spray is banned as it is intended to incapacitate a human. However, bear spray is perfectly legal and I can go down to Canadian Tire or a hunting shop and buy a can. The average can of bear spray for sale here can shoot a stream of chemicals 20 feet, and is painful enough to make a grizzly turn tail. I'm not complaining. If I had the option between the two I would still but bear spray, no contest.

>Canada
Basically a non-country anyway.

amen germanbro

Good on Canada for having the foresight to see China will eventually rule the world. Get on board that good relations train while the tickets are cheap.

they'll still never get america's debt payed back
honestly why those dumb chinks still loan us money is beyond me

So if you were being robbed at knife point and sprayed bear spray in someone's face, you'd get arrested?

This.

We acted like a strong independent colony like Australia but because of the Québécois we had no chance with so many commie faggots dismantling everything we stood for.

I just wish it weren't chinks.

This might end up being Canada's salvation.
I heard Chinks don't like niggers and muslims.

It's pretty common for municipalities to fly the flag of a visiting bureaucrat. It's supposed to show respect. I find it hard to believe this doesn't happen in the US.

Bear spray (less than lethal) is a lesser use of force compared to a knife (lethal/serious bodily harm) so it's okay to spray niggers down with it.

How about Americans using the money to buy Chinese stuff therefore boosting the economy on both sides?

It does, except it's usually on a different flag pole with deference to the American flag.

Notice those red scarves they're all wearing? Those are symbols of the Chinese communist party and were sported by the very soldiers who would execute and imprison anti-commie sympathizers. Those scarves were literally worn by death squads. They might as well have worn swastika arm bands.

I would rather all my products be made by Fins than yellow slant-eyed chinks to be quite honest.

> ̶c̶a̶n̶u̶k̶
CHINK
> ̶l̶e̶a̶f̶
LAOGAI (prison camp)
> ̶o̶c̶c̶i̶d̶e̶n̶t̶
ORIENT

"The Chinese are like a forest: They take a long time to get there; but, once they're in, you can never get them out."
(China analyst, circa 10 years ago)

The only flag pole like this at City hall i could find on google is in the parking lot. There's a group of flagpoles on the corner of the premise. But nothing goes above our own flag

lmfao, good thing I'm long past caring

We are going to find out very soon that being a "post-national" country run by a drama teacher with the mental horsepower of a preteen, means "extremely easy to conquer"

ching chong ching bong I sure hope China is nice to all the estrogen laden white people here when they buy us

Would you ever stop being a leaf and integrate in to some sort of Israel for whites?

Buy non Chinese stuff then, there's literally none lol
Plus honestly our country made products cannot compare to Chinese quality sometimes
I bought some home supplies and appliances that are made in USA once and I swear to god they all broke within half a year

Buy basic mechanical shit made in the USA from the 70s like can openers. Those fuckers will last forever.

Of course you will. You couldn't afford to live anywhere else.

I can buy a nicer house than my own in America. But I won't, because America is a fucking shithole.

>germanbro

You do know that he's a Chinaman, right? Like you.

It's illegal to carry bear spray for use in self defense, so yes you would be arrested.

you guys are so irrelevant I cant think of a landmark to find gays in front of

Sure you will faggot.

>Six Flags is part of 6 countries because they have 6 flags hung up

Past a certain point, if Vancouver is full of Chinese, all they speak is Chinese, and they practice Chinese customs, it is officially part of China.

Liberals are so dumb. dubs

bear spray is considerably weaker than pepper spray. where pepper spray is meant to incapacitate, bear spray is only meant to discomfort and scare. this is why bear spray is legal.