MEGA HAPPENING

ASSANGE HAS THE 33,000 EMAILS

>ASSANGE HAS THE 33,000 EMAILS

>ASSANGE HAS THE 33,000 EMAILS

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/
baka.com.au/world/donald-trumps-leaked-tax-returns-reveal-6108-salary-20161002-grtbqv.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
youtu.be/7_ZMTXM5fOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still sceptical

I hope he delivers a TL:DR because I'm burnt out after a summer of minor revelations. If he has had these in possession for some time he could do us a solid and underline the more implicating parts.

I'll believe it when I see it

Would hillary going to jail even be a good thing? What if they get a better candidate?

>"handcuff" time
I'M ROCK HARD

I really hope it's true. He has pulled this "IT WILL END HER CAMPAIGN!" shit a few times this year, and it's getting old.

>Roger Stone
ok folks nothing to see here

>Trump: I'll release my taxes once Hillary releases her 30k emails
>Lester: So it's negotiable?
NYT already leaked his tax returns, would be funny if her emails got leaked too

you should probably see a doctor about that

Assange should be Mystikal and watch himself.

It would be glorious, but talk is meaningless.

It's handcuff time

Oh no! The normies will totally care about the emails. The emails could say she eats infants and they would not care. Better be something better than a pile of emails and something the simpletons can get their heads around.

hnggggggggggggggggg

>17-dimensional chess

He's fucking at it again

/thread

Julian ASSKEK isn't going to do a fucking thing

but I really hope he does.

The general public dont give a shit about the emails.

Hillary will still become president and if the emails actually do contain something she will be too big to be touched anyways,

I was just thinking about this. If Trump somehow had a hand in leaking his own taxes, this would be a good reason why

No he didn't, that was just the fucking meme shared by shills. Shills have been gaslighting us about Assange this whole fucking election, I really hope he does have all 33k emails and just fucking wrecks them all.

I saw tractor trailer loads of rabbits being driven into Chapiqua so tonight CTR is getting overtime pay to sacrifice rabbits to moloch all night.

Nah. What will happen is the initial release will make the news and stay in the cycle for about a week. Then it'll take a week or two after the release for all the really juicy stuff to get sifted out, and those juicy bits will be in the news for a few weeks. Just in time for the election.

This desu

Guess we'll find out in less than 12 hours.

Hypothetically, what would it take to be in those emails for Hillary to get prison?

They're already on damage control.

snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/

HOLLEEEEE SHIIIIIITT

BRACE FOR IMPACT LADS

Yeah. Anticipation fatigue. But that's really just our fault. He wanted to make sure everyone knew it was coming and tried to remind everyone not to forget about it sonasnto drop it in October and potentially have the biggest impact. It just sucks that it fucks with our psyche.

this
/thread

Like that time your dad and dad came in your room at midnight and said the same thing?

It's too late the majority of states have finalized the ballots.

Snopes is trash, no more trustworthy than the MSM

this again, as always and forever

It's too late for another candidate. The deadlines to add another candidate to the ballot is over

HOW DOES HE HAVE ALL THE EMAILS?

assange makes money through you faggots with no lives

Hillary "Handcuffs" Clinton

*yawn*

Enough about these fucking emails. There was nothing in them. Wikileaks has fabricated this story for their attention whore master who is also a rapist and a liar.

Hillary will be president

I want to live in a Universe where that actually does happen and half of her party gets imprisoned. I really want to.

But ours is not it, and he's most likely bluffing so he stays relevant.

Can somebody explain this to me quick?

Were there 33000 email total?
How many did she destroy?

If there are thousands of emails that Hillary wanted destroyed then thats a fuckton of clinton hurting information getting out.

Thank you for Correcting the Record
$.05 has been deposited into your account
:^)

Trumptards, I can see how this makes you feel funny in the pants. ASSange is your only hope for taking down Hillary cause you know Trump cant

>There was nothing in them

if there was nothing in them then why did she delete them

Just announced that WikiLeaks (Assange) is preparing for releasing 33k emails. Why do they have to announce this? Makes mission much harder!

this is like the, what, 3rd time hes said this?

you guys really suck at internet speak

Let's rock.

There is absolutely nothing in those emails that could get Hillary put in prison. That's just how corrupt our system is and how in favor the people in charge are of Clinton winning and Trump losing.

Do you delete your important emails? No you keep them. You delete emails that are no longer needed or important.

Assange has mental problems and so do drumpf supporters.

> responding to shills

>Assange has mental problems and so do drumpf supporters.
You do.

400 pound russian hackers

The 33,000 emails were the ones lost after she wiped the server. Her excuse was that they were all personal emails, wedding plans and yoga and shit. The FBI confirmed that they were able to extract enough from the wiped server to know that work related emails were also wiped.

The assumption is that the emails were incriminating and that's the reason they were wiped, but due to Hillary's hilariously lax security regarding her server, it was also assumed that these emails were hacked before she wiped them.

Pictures of Hillary killing a black guy. It has to be a black guy and it has to be a picture or video. Anything else, and nothing will happen to her.

>$6018
$6018
>$6018
$6018

baka.com.au/world/donald-trumps-leaked-tax-returns-reveal-6108-salary-20161002-grtbqv.html

You alright m8?

t. Hillary Rodham Clinton

This. I dont want to get hopes up. We can win without assanges help.

Maybe he is just trying to slowly kill Hillary through extreme stress. He doesn't actually have anything but she doesn't know this. Because she has such a filthy past there's so much that he could have. Imagine how she is right now. She'll be up all night stressed to fuck probably popping all sorts of pills.

Oh man CTR hands already shakin.

they're IN the computer

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f3eacef3ba793118b440d800daaec7368e4e485b

have fun

kek

even shills can be funny sometimes

>implying everyone here doesn't want to know about what is in those emails
>implying you've corrected any records here
>implying you dumbass shills aren't just shitposting your own thoughts and feelings along side us to be considered and rejected like any of our thoughts and opinions
>implying people don't just ignore your attempts and continue onward to speak their free will on top of all that bullshit you sweat over

go back reddit, retard

I guess it doesn't matter desu since both sides are controlled by the Rothschilds

you're trying too hard

be a little more subtle next time

low testerone

>linking CP torrents
>2016

gtfo reported to fbi

>it's handcuff time
why would they arrest her now? There is a mountain of evidence of various criminal enterprises that she operates and ...nothing.

reminder to check image names

>yfw the surprise is hillary nudes

unless they have video of her calling obama a nigger, nothing will happen. she should be in jail right now and she isnt

It's October so now is the time to shit or get off the pot

>emails.rar.tar.gz

Good for him. Wish I could

What could be in those emails that could be so damaging to Hillary that it would end her campaign?

I mean I want specifics, name one relaistic possible example.

He is the fbi, it's a honey pot. Just like the last time there was an email dump from FBI on a friday when they spammed CP, dodging 20+ bans

>above top secret classification
>nothing

Why doesn't he just release them to the Web? Cut the bullshit already.

Even *if* the e-mails contain something illegal, Obama can pardon her just as easily and the jew media put a blackout on the news, leaving only tinfoil fringe shit like Alex Jones reporting on it, normies ignoring the issue and Hillary winning in a landslide because women can still vote.

THE BLACK PILL

assange is a piece of shit euro trash scumbag. The day I pin my hopes to that guy is the day i pun a gun in my mouth

ONCE AN EMAIL IS SENT IT CAN NEVER BE TRULY DESTROYED

Thank you for Correcting the Record
$.001 has been deposited into your account
:^)

What's above top secret?

Her saying nigger.

looks like the faggot ass mothersfuckers over there at CTR are getting pretty nervous what Daddy Assange has cooked up.

desu i hope it just discredits her and doesn't take her down fully because i dont think trump can beat anyone besides clinton.

Please be true
>power of Kek

>wikileaks

kek. All talk

real nigga hours.

>assange released 33,000 emails

If you dump the emails nothing will happen. I swear he needs a 30 second 1 minute video that provides sources and clearly explains what she did while physically holding the evidence up or some shit.

Retarded low info voters are too dump to understand geopolitical events.

SAPs - Special Access Programs

i know right? If anything he is hurting Trump by building anticipation. anything less than jail will be a Hillary victory

If Hillary is as evil and corrupt as you faggots say she is then she has nothing to worry about. Assange has nothing

sweating yet jew?

This is it. Hillary is going to jail.

I typed that 40 times already in the past 2 months, but this time it's for real.

An email written by HRC saying she's glad the ISIS plan is working out and her getting payed for it.

DELETE THIS!

I don't trust in Assange's morals, just in his desire to fuck over Hillary

Nothing.

what the fuck is this shit

absolutely disgusting

What if it does as you described but it empowers Gary Johnson and suddenly congress has to vote between WEED MAN and Trump because no one got the needed electoral votes?

Fucking Roger Stone, if he's telling the truth and this actually happens I will cry

who the fuck is roger stone?

Sceptical.
We have been here before.
Here is hoping though.

The fuck is going on. Maggots and necrosis of the genitalia?

That would destroy the NWO! It's probably not that, but I would be so woke if it was.

Guessing our most sensitive info are on those?

Like spy assets etc

It could still change some fencesitters' minds.

What if he releases sex tapes with Hillary pinning down children as Bill fucks them?

>Bill Clinton was friends with Jeffrey Epstein, a financier who was arrested in 2008 for soliciting underage prostitutes
>Clinton took multiple trips on the "Lolita Express" to Epstein's private island where he kept young women as sex slaves
>Clinton was also apparently friends with a woman who collected naked pictures of underage girls for Epstein to choose from
>He hasn't cut ties with that woman, however, and invited her to Chelsea's wedding
>Epstein has a host of famous friends on flight logs, including Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and even Prince Andrew who stayed at his New York mansion AFTER his arrest

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

>"Some of the most shocking allegations against Epstein surfaced only after the conclusion of an FBI probe, in civil suits brought by his victims: for example, the claim that three 12-year-old French girls were delivered to him as a birthday present. "

>"Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com."

>"The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls."

Everybody in the Democrat party would easily throw her under the bus, including Obama and Loretta Lynch

[DRONING INTENSIFIES]

Its already too far along to back out, Tim Kain will be the nominee

nothing. the media is in clinton's pocket. even if there was a video of her murdering a syrian refugee child the media would shill for her and say that it's not a big deal.

there would have to be a groundswell of public opinion and coordinated unrest in multiple states in order to bring about anything serious.

the leak is happening in 10 hrs?

Sacrificing Bill's loli rape victims to Moloch.

We should make the video then

If he actually has them and there is classified information in them, then this calls for the appointment of a special prosecutor. The FBI has been gotten to. This needs an independent touch.

Claims former movie director.

I bet it's something lame.

Yeah guys, what if

>the most disgusting thing we can think of

Roger stone is a rat. He just spreads bullshit rumors to stir up hype, then they never amount to anything.

I forgot what those are, are they like operation northwoods? And the servers that they are on are not connected to the internet? I love reading about security levels and the special access for them.
This will happen.

last time they published edited files

the media will just ignore this

I love how Assange was the liberal superhero when he was showing corruption in Republican politics but now that its all about Hillary and the DNC they just cant fucking wrap their brains around the fact that Assange is willing to expose corruption on both sides.

Look you nigger tier faggots. I think bush jr might be one of the worst presidents in the history of this country but that doesnt make it ok to be a corrupt dem.

Tired of you niggers. Thats why Im voting for Trump. You liberal fucks with your SJW shit and BLM nigger shit have pushed away one WHITE MALEREEEEEE from your shit party.

Die in a fire niggers.

Bullshit. Tired of hearing this asshole's bullshit.

High level sensitive compartmentalized information, need to know only.

my benis is erect

>Hillary fucks with foreign countries
>Nomies too busy at macdonalds to care
>Countries without mcdonalds get mad
They will be made to care

I guess it's time for a police brutality happening tomorrow. It will dominate the airwaves.

He is an Aussie, not a euro

It's a motherlode, not a 'motherload'.
What the fuck is a mother's worth of a load?

American education, I swear..

Joe Biden would've been handed the nomination if Hillary's emails were as bad as we think.

If he had something real he would have released it during the Bernie campaign.

He doesn't have shit.

Sorry guys and gals.

PLEASE DONT BE FUCKING WITH ME ROGER STONE

You don't have a need to know. Fuck off user.

>Everybody in the Democrat party would easily throw her under the bus, including Obama and Loretta Lynch

I'd like to see them try. Democrats will never disavow one of their own. Only Republicans are honorable enough to do it see Nixon who was impeached for 8 minutes of missing tape while Cliton gets to be president deleting 33k emails related to her foundation and the cross talk at her state department

>400 pound russian hackers

>Hillary wanted to assassinate Assange with drones

you people are unbelievable

thats not how it works. if a candidate cant proceed, the VP takes over. so trump would be going against Kaine, and Kaine would have to pick a new VP

aaaaaaand it's fucking nothing as always

How reliable is Assange? Is he prone to making outrageous headline grabbing remarks just to stay relevant?

REEEEEEEEEEEElease the emails

But the internet is not controlled by the MSM, it's like when the super injuctions happen in England, there will be an order from the high court to journalists not to talk about this particular subject, then a journalist will anonymously leak that on twitter then everyone will know.

even i didnt know that lol

TFW foreigners school you on your own language

Assange is a fag. Won't do shit.

oh god, please be true

idiot. these aren't just emails that she deleted over time as she read them. these are emails that were erased in a hurry, in a batch, before handing over to the FBI. if you're under investigation, even the half-arsed one the FBI was carrying out, and they ask for your emails, you don't jump in and delete all your unimportant mails, then tell the feds "it's cool guy, they weren't anything important"

no, he only talks when he has documents to back it up. he is reliable

What exactly do people think will be in the emails that will lead to her arrest?

If repeating integers it killarys the Hillary

I might Bud Dwyer if this is as faggy and useless as the other "this is it 4 real guise" leaks have been so far.

It's so simple

>pic related, what the Wikileaks October Surprise will look like

are you serious?

Oh look Assange pretending he actually has some valuable information again. Im sure he'll come through.

Has Assange or Wikileaks actually said that the big announcement is anything to do with Clinton?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's FUCKING NOTHING

PLEASE LET IT BE REAL THIS TIME

PLEASE LET ME BASK IN THE GLORY OF HILLARY BEING INCARCERATED AND HAVING SEIZURES FROM STRESS AS MEN IN SUITS HANDCUFF HER

PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD IF THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN

pay to play in the Clinton Foundation. Since you're Australian and retarded, that means that private citizens were contributing to the Clinton Foundation in exchange for favors from the Hillary-run State Department.

that's the minimum. Could also be some hits or drone strikes.

A motherload is the giant shit she took when you were born

Remember user, these were 33,000 personally curated emails by Clinton that was destroyed with barbells in the office with no spotters around.

Assange is a dead man when he drops these though

No one cares about emails you fucking morons. Morale is just low on Trumps side. So as usual, Cred Forums hyping shit up.

30 Gorillion CLASSIFIED emails.

sad but true. the average illary voter has never heard of assange

THIS BETTER BE TRUE

As if we needed any further confirmation Snopes is complete garbage.

No. I'm just along for the ride.

She is such a piece of shit. I am so fucking happy. Thank you based Assange.
The white man marches on.

#ReadyForHer

>Enough about these fucking emails.
>Hillary will be president

Thank you for:

CORRECTING THE RECORD
O
R
R
E
C
T
I
N
G

T
H
E

R
E
C
O
R
D

Candidate CLINTON
and the
C.T.R. Initiative
have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.
PLUS
L
U
S
You've earned a chance at a BONUS*
(((BONUS ROUND)))
*IF
D U B S: Lord KEK breeds the autism out of your line.

T R I P S: You never existed.

Q U A D S or Higher: Hillary strokes out after 1st debate.

>*yawn*
you need to leave that out next time, it makes it too obvious.

Doesnt work like that lad.

C U T E

Is Stone reliable? I'm not too familiar with him.

Proof that she is rigging the general election.

(we already know she rigged the primarys though that didn't seem to matter somehow)

Candidate CLINTON and the C.T.R. Initiative have deposited 2 Shekels into your account.

Oh yeah for sure. Hillary is insane. She will murder him even if it no longer benefits her at that point.

Right now she's just riding along on the fantasy that he's bluffing. When he actually releases it; at that point she will
A. Be pissed off
and
B. Have absolutely nothing to lose at that point.

So he's quite likely a dead man. Which would explain his reluctance to release it.

And of course if she is somehow unable to reach out and kill Assange, she is going to turn her anger inward and off some nobodies in her inner circle; most likely there will be a mysterious gas leak explosion at the CTR office in DC which caused the bodies of all the CTR trolls to look like they had been injected with epinephrine in order to maintain consciousness and then tortured for several hours before being burned alive.

So if he really does have all 33,000 emails, what happens to Hillary

But its hardly a stretch to think sex-crazed Bill "still-dicking-bimbos" Clinton is a pedo and his coattail-riding wife would cover up for him. Even Sandusky's wife covered up for him and he's small potatoes in comparison.

if this is like other wikileaks drops, it'll be thousands of uncategorised emails that people will have to trawl for them to find the juicy ones.

if so, search for the following keywords when they drop:

kids
epstein
drone
benghazi

and any other keywords you can think of

i would felt disgusted but honestly i don't understand what's happening there.

As a political insider? Yes very much so. I've been listening to him on AJ for around a year, he defiantly has inside info. If this leak is a flop I won't be taking him seriously very much.

God damn. Either Cred Forums is having a blast with shit posting, or CTR just got a bump in funding.

When is this "leak" supposed to happen?

underrated post

He's been doing this shit since Nixon

THE EMAILS, HILLAHRY

NSA BTFO

Or proof she rigged election in a foreign country

Someone turn this gilf into a smug pepe.

#ItsInOurHands

user, I dont think you understand the issue
Hillary WANTED to be president.
Shes still miffed that a nigger outta chicago that was totally unknown swooped in and laid some chilla nigga beats and destroyed her chance last time.

>Hillary Handcuffs Clinton

This is the best fucking election ever possible. the memes have exploded

he's close with Trump

4am EST or 10am in Berlin

Would rape then adopt.

>mysterious gas leak explosion at the CTR office in DC
if this happened, the media would cover it with something like "further tragedy strikes the clinton campaign", instead of "suspicious blast takes out potential witnesses"

They didn't release them earlier because it takes a long time to forge 33,000 fake emails.... which is exactly what they did. You'd have to be a racist redneck southern white drumpf supporter to fall for this stupid poop.

Literally nothing will happen.

>ISRAEL IS FUCKED
>CLINTON IS FUCKED
>SOROS IS FUCKED

burn that fucking witch Hillary.

We don't know, but if she scrubbed them with bleachbit, you know they're juicy.

Plus if they still have their classified headings, they can go after her again on that (even though she retardedly defended that by saying
>"Durr I thought the 'C' at the top meant 'PARAGRAPH C' :^) but don't worry, I'm the most qualified person to EVER run for this office!! :^)"

What a cunt, I can't wait until she loses and is too old to ever get another chance.

if true i will literally masturbate for 24 hours straight and livestream it

Oh come on, they are just emails about yoga.

everyone ITT hoping its a close up video in 1080p of hillary and bill sacrificing children to moloch and bill fucking their corpses

i'll continue making these threads until 4am est.

Been noticing these threads scattered around, might as well make them easier to follow.

except every email they've released so far has been confirmed to be genuine
while i have you though, be honest. do you get paid by the post, or is it a weekly wage?

i agree with you, 100%.

let's say that assange's revelation includes clinton boasting about creating ISIS and the bribes she's received because of it. the internet will be swarming with people who are apoplectic at that. they will be calling for indictments for her and everyone else associated.

unfortunately, the MSM will shill so hard for her that anyone who turns on their tv or goes to any msm news site will at least be exposed to their narrative. this will put doubt in the normies minds. enough doubt that they think it's just political maneuvering and not anything serious.

>tl;dr; only people who seek out alternative media or who already have a negative bias towards clinton will be influenced by any leak because of how hard the MSM shills for clinton

Schneider

Assange is fake and gay until these are delivered

No, he hasn't. He literally hasn't.

He only released ONE set, and he made no statements about it.

>roger stone
wew

It won't be repeated on any mainstream media station and the powers at be will be shitting themselves. But ultimately nothing will happen as the general American populace have become too cucked/complacent with living under such tyrannical evil.

How the fuck does that even happen?

What if Comey was actually working with Assange for shits and giggles?

All according to plan

Most if not all these events are Rothschild plots.

Nothing happens now without their hand in it

Imagine the smell

This, desu.

If anything the exposure will embolden (((the powers that be))) and it will be the beginning of the end.

So if nothing else; at least chaos will be unleashed either way.

>Handcuff time

Then why wait?
why not just release them and have her arrested?

This is obviously complete bullshit, there will be nothing criminal in these

Hacked during her time as SoS

Trump didn't pay taxes for 20 years also he lost 1 bullion dollars because of many failed businesses

As long as she doesn't get elected, Trump executive will have her tried and locked away until dead, nig in chief won't be able to make it go away any more, a fine climax indeed

How can liars be trustworthy?

get out of london now bongfriends

hillary will lay everything to waste trying to destroy this man

What could he possibly have which could get her arrested?

Evidence of murder is the only thing I can think of since she and Obama already get away with pay to play.

Why release it at 4am EST then

>'claims Assange has'

mmmmyaaaa I won't hold my breathe

I always notice that shilling increases during a Trump rally. Anybody else notice this?

Are you worried friend?

not an argument

Isn't Dog the Bounty Hunter after her?

agreed. he's been teasing so long without delivering that i'm not hyped. if it happens great but i'm not going to be disappointed anymore

What a strange coincidence that all of the "LOL THIS IS NOTHING GO TO BED" posts come from five eyes countries.

If Wikileaks actually had something, they would've released it so long ago. This bullshit about "right time" is nonsense.

>New Zealand
LITERALLY a fantasy world.

Doesn't matter, if someone has them then it proves she was hacked, and seeing as the media have already said that Russia=Wikileaks then they unavoidably have to say that she was hacked by a hostile actor, Russia

The contents matter less than the fact

THIS

If this happens, I'm going to a Halloween store, buying an orange jumpsuit and Hillary mask, getting a boombox, and dancing around the Mag Mile in Chicago with song related until the cops drag me away.

> youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

There could be a video of Hillary chopping off a childs head, and she still wouldn't be arrested

I thought it was 3:00am? Oh, well. sleep is overrated.

can I get a sauce on that? My sister loves vids like this.

I want to believe :(

Its a legitimate question, if he has something that will prove Hillary is a criminal then why wait?
why not release it immediately?

Correct me if I ma wrong, but isn't this the 9000th time he has promised to release something?

He has no credibility. He never delivers anything. Why is everyone taking the bait?

ync.com (search pus in the engine)

That shit was so fucked up the first time I saw it

Could be a few scenarios

1) prior to deletion, Clinton's private server WAS hacked and all emails taken from it. This was speculated on but not proven.

2) a different email server was hacked that sent/received many or all of the emails Clinton was sending/receiving as well (Clinton probably not the only government official with a private server).

3) Someone close to Clinton leaked them

4) Someone involved in the Clinton investigation found them, but was not allowed to use them as evidence or come forward about them, and decided to send them to wikileaks anonymously.

What's the point in announcing it out loud first? Why not just drop the info suddenly?

Babbis first conspiracy forum

HANDCUFFS TIME

Mental Illness mostly. Agoraphobics being kept alive on social benefits so they don't have to leave their home.

Or they live in a country where medical care isn't free.

>He never delivers anything

Are you super retarded or just the normal kind?

This
>Why wait?
shit is getting old. Can people honestly not think of valid reasons
>Why wait?
If he honestly fucking hates her, honestly has that level of dirt on her, and wants to see her get royally fucked, he would release it near election time, like planned. She won't have enough time to defend herself, could go to jail, and the democratic party won't have time to come up with a backup plan. I'm not saying he actually has the shit to do this, but I do believe that, if he isn't bullshitting, it did behoove him to wait to the bitter end to stick a Minotaur cock in her ass.

>implying the media won't go for a blitz play and not report any of it until Clinton wins

Timing, dummy. Like in sports.

If Hillary gets elected he gets droned user.

Watch out you guys. I've noticed a pattern.

All of the shill posting has been coming from all five five-eyes member nations. (US, Canada, NZ, Australia and Bongland).

We're basically shit posting against the CIA themselves here.

Unlike CTR you can notice these guys actually paraphrase their copy pasta so it doesn't all look the same.

he doesn't have shit. Us Australian shitposters are good at recognising other shitposters.

Because he doesnt have anything, he's just trying to gather attention and views for money.

If he actually had something to get her arrested hed release it instantly

>Assange has the 33,000 emails
Its time.

youtu.be/7_ZMTXM5fOw

This

"What about photoshop? We don't know if these videos are real"

Not the case at all. The VP is not a VP until after elected. As a nominee they are nothing official, might as well just be best friends of the nominee. It would go to the courts in each state, but case law states that after the ballot is set you are voting for the name on the ballot. Some states have generic party ballots that would allow assignment. It would be a mess and would end with 50 lawsuits and finish at the supreme Court, who down one justice may not even be able to settle it.

So civil war.

>lets ignore the hundreds of successful businesses he owns. Lets just focus on the handful of mistakes he's made!

t. CTR

>What's above top secret?

When you defecate on your friends front porch and leave no evidence of who it was.

>implying

>>Handcuff time
>Then why wait?
>why not just release them and have her arrested?

Because he wants to fuck over the rest of Obongo's side and not give them time to regroup on Biden etc.

> also bullshit about taking lots of time to redact actual top-secret info, blah, blah

>the Cuckington Post: "Why Hillary beheading a child is bad news for Trump"

Capped. If you go back on your word you can fully expect to be raped

This is a whole new level of delusion. The Russians have an entire troll army. What do you think they've been working on? >33,000 fake emails. Thats what. If you believe these you are a racist drumpf southern supporting bigot dumbass.

>"It's going to happen, he's going to release the emails!" says increasingly disappointed man for the nth time this year

I think they wanted to wait until it's too late to replace Clinton with someone else.

I don't think it can be number 4, they already wiped the e-mails prior to handing them over to any authority

Also daily reminder that bleachbit is FBI tried and tested data erasure software

Show me a direct quote of his when has done that. Not a headline. A direct quote. He's always said he has damaging shit, but whether it ends her campaign is up to the way the media reports on it.

Go see his interview with Megan kelly

Distributing classified info to Clinton Foundation donors and personal friends.

and the server was hacked way before stonetear could wipe it

>tfw fapped thrice
>tfw rock hard again
BASSED WIKI

Of all the leaks that were put out already by guccifer/wikileaks/etc. what percentage were they of those 33,000 emails? Or was nothing recovered of them?

What if he picks Biden?

They will crush Trump.

>Muh evil Count Vladmir

Lol. This meme needs to die.

Nobody can beat her rigged election

>Turns out Hilldog is a criminal
>Media doesnt report if since they're corrupt
>Hillarys supporters dont change their mind
>Undecided voters stay ignorant
>Hillary still wins

Sorry but she would have to be charged and found guilty to be pardoned. The president cannot pardon someone for future crimes.

What are you people going to say when he does release the documents

he does want attention, yeah. he wants the whole world watching when he drops the mails. i only hope that says something like "proof that clinton was involved in...", a soundbite that everyone's gonna play, and make the public take interest so it isn't swept under the rug

Nigga he promised to deliver evidence against Hillary at least 5 fucking times already. Maybe 10.

because if you release something quietly, then a critical mass is never achieved--with hundreds or thousands of important people calling for action

if you only have maybe 50 people aware of something, they won't be able to stir up a lot of interest and it will be ignored at all points going forward

you have to build up attention first, 'hype' to get anything done, even if the law is clearly on your side

This, it's not happening and Trump doesn't need to bank on the enemy not showing up to be for him to be victorious

No.

Releasing them too late she would not go to jail, because she would be able to prolong the trial until after the rigging, then it's curtains nigga

>Some random on twitter claims that some nutjob claims that Assange has all of Hillary's emails

Wow you guys really are retarded.

Get more (you)s this way

NEW OFFICIAL THREAD GET IN HERE BROS

shills

The kike kiwi is back lol

This. If it's something that requires basic literacy and reading comprehension to understand (like the Hillary Emails and the DNC Emails) then it's just going to end up being a non thing in the public eye again.

That's what I heard on AJ today when Roger Stone was on.

Okay, so what time is this conference happening? Getting conflicting reports, some saying 10am in Berlin which would be 9am UK i think.

Any idea if we're gonna have any streams?

That's what it is, I have it on a reputable source that it's Alex Jones pretending to be Bill Hicks when he snuck into the Bohemian Grove, and recorded Bill and Hillary sacrificing Jon Benet Ramsey to Moloch in front of Willie Nelson and Conan O'Brien eating out the Queen of England

I'm all of those things. Are you ok with that. I am.

i might go back on my word on purpose then

>pic related

Didn't take long for a shining example to reply to your post - even included a 'drumpf'. Good catch. You're one of the good leafs.

Twist: The emails include hacks of Trump's records, including tax returns showing he's paid $100 million for the past 15 years plus $5 million to charity

WE'VE GONE BEYOND DOUBLEFILE EXTENSIONS

The serious answer is SCI.

Yeah the Panama papers were kind swept under the rug. The remaining stuff is probably being auctioned off back to their owners or used as blackmail.

Snopes used to be semi-trustworthy, then they went all lefty political and shit

she going to jail lads

>hills face when

>Wikileaks uncover mass electoral corruption leading to plausible criminal convictions against Obama administration and Clinton Foundation and Campaign
>Widespread corruption on all levels of government
>Ted Cruz rallies House to declare state of total emergency
>Overriding of President and impeachment of every single senior official
>Clinton's cupboard of skeletons comes spilling out
>Trump landslide on November 8th amongst the chaos, even takes DC
>Dozens of amendments made to the Constitution to prevent such widespread corruption ever happening again

or

>Assange releases 33,000 e-mails
>Nothing that bad in them but some financial crap
>No-one cares
>Clinton wins, albeit narrowly

Pick one, normies

Thank you. You leafs are alright

Remember, when they set up the new server, the original one was at that data center before it got taken to her house.

Hate that cunt.

Niggers kikes homos 911 rape

Trump very probably is the one that autorized the leak. The mail containing the leak come from Trump tower.

It's so fucking obvious. Look at how this campaign has been going. Something bad hits Trump. He collapses in the polls and then surge brutally 1 month later. Guess what's happening in one fucking month.

He knows the only thing left that could hurt him were his tax returns. So he leaked them now so that it doesn't happen on november 1st.

Now it will be burried in 33000 e-mails.

Trump just needs to behave in the debates. That's all he fucking needs to rule the world.

Nah. Sci is just compartmentalized top secret information

>unironically using "*action*"
>>>/reddit/

Oh Jesus who made that?

You deserve a medal. I can't save it though. So I hope 50 other people do to spread it around.

Incorrectomundo, my nigga! If what he's going to release is as damaging as claimed, it should theoretically hurt her popularity enough that if she did actually try to rig the votes, the whole world would know. At that point, she couldn't try rigging the vote because the public eye, as well as the criminal justice eye, would be focused on her.

+1
Gaze upon her

Putin is so fucking based
He provided Assange with the e-mails

Using WL for spreading data his intelligence service gathered

It has to be something very racial to work.

It could be nuclear launch codes and the LIVs voting for Hillary would be unmoved.

Reread, Ahmed. user said mails taken BEFORE deletion.

Lmfao just fucking kill yourself

Or wait, what if the rithschilds are behind my post and they WANT you to kill yourself?

What if they have a gyroscope inside of the knife and are using Magnetic Fields to make you kills yourself? FUGGG

Wait, what if they're doing it to keep you FROM killing yourself? Because they need you to be alive to continue working and paying into their goyim soul stealing machine they built to conjure your birth into this plane?

This is David, your CTR supervisor. Please get a hold of me about practicing your technique to prevent embarrassing post like this from coming out again.

Thank you.

I don't know if he has anything or now. But why the fucking showmanship? Why the hype? Why not just release them the moment you have them? So much for fucking believing in transparency or w/e Assange claims he believes him. The fame has gone to this guy's head. Hes trying to orchestrate some fancy "announcement," future his politician agenda, and stick his name on some controversy to get more famous. Whether you agree with it or not, he should just release the info and let the world decide for themselves.

A Biden v Trump debate would be amazing

Hahahahaha

The Russians invented computing just so they could hack us. Seriously

assange doesn't have a shred of credibility

>why the hype

If he blows his wikiload too early with no hype, it will be easily swept under the rug. Just like film advertising. He needs eyes on him to make this work.

You really think someone would just go onto the embassy balcony and tell lies like that?

Literally any foreign state power has them, they were that easy to get.

>that guy made a debate video
quick, give link before 404

Yep I wouldn't want to be CTR after that drops.

Some will, some won't. Clinton doesn't own every single media outlet in the entire world. If nothing else, Zerohedge, RT, and Breitbart will report on it.

THAT would be something. I don't know who said it, but I do remember someone mentioning that if the info got out, it might mean war.

>mega happening
>assange

pick one

the timing suggests its something damning in the court of public opnion, but nothing that will lead to legal problems

Except if another Democrat replaced her they'd pardon her.

It's too late now.

If this is real, Trump wins, and there will be no pardon. Only prison.

Nah she'd just lose miserably and it would never matter.

No one is going to want to vote for the Democrats after this.

Yeah, I mean if it would put her in jail you could just let it out anytime. The fact Assange feels like he needs to time it perfectly to future his agenda then it makes me believe its not really a game changer on its own.