businessinsider.com/even-with-82-million-uniques-Cred
stuffgate.com/Cred
twitter.com/notch/status/783095591609864192
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Persson
twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni).
strawpoll.me/11359560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link him to Hiroyuki's twitter.

>Microsoft blocks deal in fear of consumers confusing the popular Minecraft creator with the pedophiles of Cred Forums

pls

I would also accept this.

IDS HABBENIG

Martin Shekel BTFO

yes

oh oh

Who the fuck let the other Notch thread 404

Who is that

Cred Forums made minecraft popular.

I wonder if we could trust him though.

>whats auto-sage

Post link

>Creator of Autism: The Game
>Has to handle those people on a daily basis
He's more than qualified, not even considering his habit for triggering feminist.

>NTR id
lol

It would be the ultimate story of one man's redemption after not giving us capture the flag.

Literally who?

I'm pretty sure he sold the game because he couldn't handle the autists anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=ykvjQK5E70k

BREAKING NEWS: MARTIN SHREKLI & MARKUS PERSSON CO-BUY INTERNET WEBSITE "Cred Forums"

We'd need a third to create a holy trinity.

If he buys the site, all the Autist sperglords will come here and DEFECATE all ovver this site.

NO
NO
NO

He is definitely red-pilled on feminism

>lazy man in charge
it's a dream come true

They would probably just flock to Cred Forums. Not like they would notice the difference.

that's probably a good thing

>m00t the lost son comes back

/our guy/

THANK YOU BASED MINECRAFTMAN

Hiro can be site overseer.

does this fucker have any cash left???

Omg I want to get in on this IPO

Hey notch hire me 4 Cred Forums I'll pimp this site out

WHICH BOARD NIGGER?

Guy could buy another dozen mansions for 85M.

Extremely hard to lose 1.5 billion dollars

fuck off cunt, shekel would turn Cred Forums into the biggest normie site in existence, with mandatory passes. he only cares about profit margins and dollar signs. if anyone is a threat to Cred Forums, it's that faggot shkreli.

He's got tens of millions of dollars from Minecraft itself and from the Micro$oft acquisition of Minecraft.

So we have two choices:

>Maximum Turbokike that is literally pic related who would attempt to use Cred Forums to make a profit, and put it down if it doesn't (which it most likely will), but also seems to fit in with the ideas of Cred Forums

>Creator of most autistic fanbase known to man that may very well flock all over this site if he buys it, although he is significantly nicer and more like us, but not.

Pick your poison.

It's pretty hard to spend a billion dollars. He also has half of it in 2-3% yield. He literally makes 10-15 million a year sitting on his ass and shitposting thanks to the usurious kikes.

trips distributes 1 share of Cred Forums to every poster itt

>Autist sperglords
then they should assimilate quite nicely

also
>implying shekel-i making Cred Forums pass required to post would be a better alternative

Donny did it.

You guys just don't get it

Whoever buys this place. Should it come down to it.

Won't decide or implement what happens. They'll let the real niggahs run this shit while they lay back and pretend.

Sorry to burst your bubble faggos

The other PewDiePie

>Oh, I see. Thanks, cunt!

To think this man will potentially be moot III.

>A swede buying minecraft
>A swede having control over Cred Forums

Pretty fucking ironic. Personally I don't trust him and he doesn't seem like the kind of person that would allow Cred Forums to exist.

>swede

ABORT

yeah, what happened to Shkreli?

How much will it cost? This is a serious question.

Why would you want an anti-gun Swedecuck buying the site?

HAHAHHA fucking based swede

Him and Pewdiepie are alright guys in my book now.

I know both of those fags have been on Cred Forums before.

MADMAN

Notch hates trump so I hate notch, gook moot better not do it.

this is exactly what we need

>implying they aren't already here

I've never played minecraft. Looks kinda dumb imo.

That said, I think notch is fuckin hilarious and his don't give a fuck realtalk is awesome. If he buys this place it will be a new golden age.

Old
Fake
Gay

Hiro won't sell.

Can we get Hideo Kojima to buy Cred Forums?

It would complete the Meme Triangle

wtf I love notch now

Have you read his twitter? He lurks Cred Forums. He's even posted in a few threads.

Also he's a long time Cred Forumstard, so he has far more appreciation for chan culture than someone like shekel.

Some of us get it

They're buying access to our dollars and they're not going to care about the existing infrastructure. Gore is going to make a comeback in a big big way.

This article from 6ish years ago says 45k. I can't imagine it's much more than 300k by now, maybe 500k.

businessinsider.com/even-with-82-million-uniques-Cred Forums-is-only-worth-45000-2010-3

Based cubebro is the coolest sonnofabitch i have seen in my lifetime.

10/10 would fight for.

He'd just give up on the site 2 weeks after he buys it

He sold "his" game because his company realized he didn't do shit but blow money on vacations and they were fed up and we're going to vote him out.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

hiroshima fucked up the ads and the usual purchasers like jlist bailed, that's why he's pushing Cred Forums passes so hard, so the value has probably tanked

Trusting the breaker of promises.

Cred Forums is worth almost nothing. Based on traffic alone, we're worth at least four million dollars, (stuffgate.com/Cred Forums.org) but in reality our value is probably closer to $40,000. Nobody wants to associate themselves with us because our reputation is so poisonous.

>notch adds a "food" meter to your Mojangles account
>you must post one thread per hour or five posts per thread in an hour or else you die and can't ever post again
>posters can have capes which can be acquired by either attending ChanCon or buying a Cred Forums pass
please no, I hate notch

He wants government to control who can own guns. Why trust him supporting freedom of speech if he doesn't support the second amendment as well? Second protects the first. I don't think Europeans are even capable of understanding this.

that's just the IP rights as far as i can tell
the infrastructure would add maybe another 50K

If somebody has an unbanned twitter (no time to make one right now) then just tell him to do a hands off approach and only really lurk the site and only do shit if theres some serious fixing that needs to be done like switching moderators
the site can maintain itself on its own by him just being there

is it really a good thing? japs dont give a fuck about western correctness

I like him.

Notch himself wasn't that much of an autist, and neither was the community until maybe the xbox version came out.

Every experience online there consisted of either run-ins with autistic kids, or autistic pedos.

However that's not notch's fault, he just wanted to make a game that he thought was enjoyable. Too bad it turned into absolute ass cancer

>japs dont give a fuck about western correctness
Neither does Notch...

ooooh now we are talking!

cant be THAT much of a loss to run this thing right? I dont want notch to go broke for us after all

neither does notch

Milo is a attention-whore prick, but at least he supports the second amendment, and doesn't pretend to love free speech and reason while posting retarded fallacies on his twitter against gun owners.

I can literally pay that in cash right now.

Hiro, I got you.

>this nose
>jap

>Why trust him supporting freedom of speech if he doesn't support the second amendment as well?

he's a swede not an american, he doesn't have the culture there
he's also getting shit on by SJWs

you fucked up the filename

>Microsoft blocks deal in fear of consumers realizing the popular Minecraft creator is a pedophile onot Cred Forums
Ftfy

holy shit i'm so happy right now

o god if this happens maybe i won't kill myself after all.

tell him, if it is too expensive, to make a trinity with hiro and shekelli, shekelli cant be trusted with policies, but he would probably do the most work and bring the most money/reduce losses, so its up to hiro and markus to keep policies in check

If this is real then this calls for a CELEBRATION

>tfw your life is so shit a Billionaire potentially buying an anime website is all you have to look forward to

SWEDEN
YES

thanks markus

btw

1.2._0.2a was my favorite

>stop joking about racism
NO

yeah I didn't call him an autist, after reading some of his tweets here he seems pretty based, but I'm still on the fence.

And I can say the community was autistic for a while, it mainly started around when youtubers like Tobuscus starting to upload videos of the game and as their channels grew larger.

I do feel bad for him though, seeing his masterpiece get faggified by all the 10 year olds, but at least he has a good amount of cash built up from it. I don't even keep track of the game anymore, I just play Tekkit every now and then.

>Cred Forums licks the taint of an Anti-American Swede globalist episode

He was always one of us, he's posted numerous times on Cred Forums in the past. That is also supposedly where he first posted about minecraft, beyond that of a few other indy forums of whatever the fuck

Look, matey. I'd rather have notch over the kike any day of the week.

btfo

Not bad

Notch
M00t
Hiro
Shkreli

As board members might make a winning team. Hands off and behind the scenes admin with deep pockets and commitment to free speach. And an attitude of fuck what public things is a winning deal.

Keep Cred Forums the way it's always been

RIP Cred Forums

2016 is the weirdest fucking year ever. I love everything about it now.

The creator of Minecraft.

The creator of (((Minecraft)))

>he's also getting shit on by SJWs
Everyone is.

shkreli > notch

>implying we are joking

The dude who made starcraft, I think.

we can let go of meme magic and still be racists though

But can you pay to keep all the servers up? That's why Hiroshima is drained on cash. Same thing happened to moot

reminder: Microsoft has nothing to do with notch

Yes, Markus......... buy us.........

You know you want to........

kek

Markus "Notch" Persson, Swedish programmer most famous for creating Minecraft.

fuck off kike

#StrongerTogether

I think notch would be better than shkikly

Yeah but WHAT IS RACISM BOY-O'S

>muh guns
no one cares you retarded amerilard. who cares if he doesn't support guns, he's still the perfect fit for a Cred Forums owner. he's a pro free speech social outcast that hates sjw's. what more can you want from our leader?

>wasting the chance to redpill kids all around the world

>off by one

my condolences.

The creator of Minecraft silly user.

He's just covering his ass in case someone calls him out

>Cred Forums ends not in a glorious throwback of proud history but after getting picked apart by whoever pays the most
It's so fucking sad. It say I want moot back but he's the one that sold it in the first place

bleh

minecraft started on Cred Forums after all

he said joking--he just doesn't want Cred Forums to half-ass the meme magic and go all out instead

It did? Screencap of the original Cred Forums post?

They wouldn't take it seriously, they wouldn't be able to tell legitimate posts from serious posts on here and just spout bullshit to their parents about it, they'd get pissed and block the site.

THE BANTZ

HOLY SHIT!!! Cred Forums IS GOING TO BE BOUGHT BY A MEME LORD OR A BILLIONAIRE CANCER CREATOR

Guys he's saying he'll crack down on racism. Burn that dirty swedish jew alive

>Cred Forums makes notch rich
>he finally repays the favor
t-thanks

Hiro's been way better to us than Moot.

I guess we just don't bring in a lot of ad revenue or something?

he's rich, he doesn't have to give a shit anymore.

CTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>Goldberg Shekelstein vs. Based Billionare Swede

is it not obvious?

>I do feel bad for him though, seeing his masterpiece get faggified by all the 10 year olds, but at least he has a good amount of cash built up from it.

Doubt he gave a fuck at all. It instantly became a cash printing machine right out of alpha. Then on top of that he sold it to microsoft for $2.5 billion.

go away evil dogger

He was going through Cred Forums yesterday on his live stream.

Meh, he's clearly for freedom of speech though.
He insults feminists and SJWs on a daily basis.

Just because he doesn't like guns doesn't mean he's a nu-leftist.

Good Bantz

THis man is too based. HE must do it. Hopefully hirokimoot doesn't try and jew him to hard on the price.

Notch would be a good owner because he's anti-SJW and too lazy to do any work.

Told you, Europeeings arent our allies. They can't understand what freedom is, they're incapable of understanding the constitution, and then wonder why they don't have free speech over there.

Dumb fucking cucks here are being undermined by the left. He isn't for free speech, he doesn't know what it is. He's an anti-SJW globalist shill, he's still a leftist. Stop welcoming trojan horses.

ABORT ABORT ABORT HOLY FUCK ABANDON SHIP

Pretty sure it spawned out of seeing how amazing dwarf fortress was and realizing you can remake the game with an actual UI.

I think he only advertised a little on Cred Forums early on before the game really took off.

I wish Hiro didn't talk in his fucking broken english jap-talk, it would make things so much easier if we could understand what the fuck he means.

>HES GUNNA CRACK DOWN

Do you see the shit he's posted in the past on his twitter alone? The fat fucker is more likely than not just kidding.

go away evil dogger.

Does the philipino have the guts to sell it?

>Notch buys Cred Forums
>deletes Cred Forums
>stormfags fuck off forever

YES

YESSS

Oh, my bad.

ALERT ALERT NOTCH IS A JEWISH SHILL DON'T FALL FOR HIS LIES

And you cuck support him instead of Shkreli

Nobody in their right mind wants to advertise here. Why do you think the only ads here are for Anime and onaholes?

Also, all our shitposting needs a lot of server space and bandwidth, both of which are expensive, too much for ads alone to pay, and since passes don't do jackshit, well... here we are.

I've probably made more money from this site than the site has made.

he's just saying that to deflect the inevitable critisism he'll recieve for buying the ebul nazi website. If you look at his twitter, he's pro free speech.

I have faith in notch.

>says doesn't want to do work
>wants to crack down on racism

Now I'm confused

What would the difference be?

Free speech? Better "crack down" on it.

Try actually reading his twitter, he doesn't like racism either, or Trump, he isn't for freedom of speech. The Swedish definition of freedom of speech IS NOT freedom of speech.

Do it Markus please I swear I will buy a Cred Forums pass and your shitty video game.

At least he kept it up for years even with all the lost revanue and didn't shut us down

>How to ruin Cred Forums

Why? How do people still not get that censorship kills websites faster than anything? I've seen it a million fucking times.

the guy responsible from creating the most autistic video game ever. His fashion sense is fedoras, a neckbeard, and trenchcoats.

This is fucking amazing news! 2 rich bros are now going to keep Cred Forums alive!!?

I never felt like I crossed into a alternative universe till now.

This is trippy. We are actually Winning!!

Def /our guy/

go away evil dogger

ABORT THE NOTCH
B
O
R
T

T
H
E

N
O
T
C
H

>Cred Forums actually has rich people with deep pockets who give a shit about it

God who would have thought this back in 2003

Notch will become another limousine liberal, and will take a lot of heat from his rich friends/media for "harboring" the vile racist hacker known as Cred Forums.

No thanks.

>criticizing something
>censorship
i love american education

ABORT

ABORT

ABORT

FUCK

FUCK

SHIT

Hiro should sell 15â„… to shekels and then sell the rest to notch. It's the only way we won't have a dictator

Seriously.
How much can this dump possibly cost to run?

Mark Rein dot Hagen

HHAHAH

EAT SHIT STORMFAGS

HOLY FUCK NEVER MIND THE JEW HAS EXPOSED HIS EXTENT I REPEAT THE JEW HAS EXPOSED HIS INTENT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean Cred Forums moving to a non-survaillance server AND Cred Forums getting deleted?

That's a win-win situation right there.

If he's not joking then things will get fun around here soon.

Probably less than people believe.. maybe 30-40k a year server costs.

Fuck I want this to happen

Launch operation Stop Notch.

He said he would censor the site, you mong. Fucking retards welcoming trojan horses.

>thinking swede will be anything but a cuck

The only swede I know that isnt a cuck is reciting hitler speeches every time I talk to him
They go big on their ideas

FUCKING

DAMMIT

WE WERE SO CLOSE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I fucking HATE goddamn swedish cucks and if that fucking swedish cunt comes ANYWHERE NEAR MY GODDAMN BOARD I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD NOTCH.

You listening you little swedish cuckhold weasel jew? If you EVER, EVER fuck up MY board I'm going to come to sweden and stick bombs in every sewer system so the streets flood with explosions of shit, and I'll gather all of my shit from months before in a big basket so I'll shower your fucking town of birth in MY SHIT

I swear to all the old leaf gods and the new that I will do this if you fuck up my board

pay debnts

NOTCH NO

>A new bidder has appeared

>A silhouette of a tall man with a large head of unusual hair forms in the distant

>"Wait a minute, hold it ya dummies"

>We're gonna make shitposting great again

Probably just means he'll crack down on the shitposters who bring Cred Forums shit up on other boards. You know, like the rules say.

Isn't notch a fucking swede?

Would Cred Forums really accept leadership from a goddamn swede?

You all would deserve this.

You all act like welfare niggers who don't pay taxes and enjoy that for those who do. Just buy the stupid cheap pass and help the website you enjoy instead of willing to whore yourselves to cucks and normies who have a hard on to change this place for the worse.

God damn it, hate how you guys take this place for granted

>I support free speech...............but........

>I support free speech...............although.....

>I support free speech...............however.....

>I support free speech...............and yet.....

oh my god abort

Told you. Never trust a Swede.

It doesn't matter though. He can buy Cred Forums and fuck us over, and we'd all migrate to another chan and then we'd be fine and he'd have wasted his money

A B O R T

>fucking you over
>by buying a failing website and running it into the ground
>the former users will just create an alternative anyway

Who expeted more from an autistic Swede?

if only

ABORT
B
O
R
T

this is the only way to go

>inb4 breitbart buys us to go full edge mode and embrace the memes

Hes already here ;)

Shkreli (sp) is a strictly ethical businessman who gives free medicine to the needy and sticks it to insurance companies.

twitter.com/notch/status/783095591609864192

Cred Forums CONFIRMED SAVED

>cracking down on free speech

FUCK HIM

FUCKING SWEDES

|
|>
|

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Persson
>Persson was born in Stockholm, Sweden, to a Finnish mother and a Swedish father on 1 June 1979.
could be ebin

>autist sperglords
>not eventually finding their way to Cred Forums

I doubt I'd even notice desu.

>somebody saved my edit from the day that debate happened

Sweet

That qt Asian knowing what's going on in his head is too precious.

hi notch

Markus "Hate Speech is not Free Speech" Persson exposed himself too early. He should have bought the site then ruined it in true jew fashion.

It will be a real life shitpost the likes of which the world has never seen.

Canada will truly assert its place as the master cucks of Cred Forums.

I really, really mean it notch. I dare you, ban racism on this site. I fucking dare you, shit up my board. I actually fucking want you to do it, so I can shitbomb your entire little shitty village of cucks. People are going to stop thinking of swedes as blonde because I'm going to fucking dye their hair brown with my shit

I fuckin dare you mate

How the hell is he going to differentiate that?

so nothing will change?

Dude, please don't turn into an asshole that says things like:

WHAT IS HIS FUCKING ENDGAME

He'll straight up shut down Cred Forums and make this entire website a liberal hugbox.

Dude from most cucked country in the world will save Cred Forums.
SWEDEN NO

>Sees Flag
>Ignores post

The fuck? Notch actually took the bait? I thought you idiots were just maymaying.

I take it back, I'd rather have Notch own the site then. Shrekli is alright but Notch is lazy as fuck, he won't try to monetize the site and will just be chill. Much better option.

Less memes is not saved at all .

ban australians and leafs?

NOTCH, PLEASE!

i never joke, so i'm fine with this rule

>no more joking about how the dunmer are the jews of Tamriel
>no more joking about how Finns are Mongolians
>no more joking about how whenever a black posts on /fit/ that he should return the phone to its rightful owner

>only shitposting on Cred Forums

S A V E D

?

yea everyone is using adblock and vpn's. So the data is thin.

lets convince him to buy cripplechan instead pls.

leave Cred Forums alone!

Speak to this man: (twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni). And buy, buy, buy!

i just want moot back, fug

notch would shut down Cred Forums in a heartbeat

I... it's only ironic guys

I'm really starting to miss Luggage lad.

POLL:
strawpoll.me/11359560

I am not the dashing, handsome Notch. Just a regular user.

Except they gave him billions of dollars for minecraft. But i guess that deal is done

So he wants us to stop joking about racism, and actually go full kkk mode?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Notch buys Cred Forums
>deletes Cred Forums, employs ubercuck mods
>we create havoc on every other board, redpilling all the anime faggots
>profitability goes from shit to India
>fat fuck is forced to sell at a loss

B A C K P E D A L I N G

do not trust the eternal swed

>joking about racism
We're joking?

>Cred Forums almost being bought by the bigges troll jew there is
>Cred Forums almoat being bought by Notch, the swede who made MineCraft

Moot fucking save us already ;_; Take me back to the good ol' days

"a forum"

holy newfag

>Dunmer
>Jews of Tamriel

U mad?

Full on redpill. No more joking around.

Heil Notch!

>what is Cred Forums harbor

>another swede assmad at Cred Forums

>Notch and Shkreli join up to buy Cred Forums
>They announce that an additional third party also helped
>During a /qa/ session the two are barraged with speculation about the third party, many claiming the FBI
>Finally, they give up and announce the other partner and site moderator: Donald Trump Jr.

he is also a feminist that suports hilary and hates racists

go away evil dogger.

Jesus, that's even worse than shutting down Cred Forums

Racist jokest have been a part of Cred Forums since the beginning

Why the fuck would anyone WANT this fuck to own the site?

Holy shit the jew has planned well. The jew forsaw the creation of meme magic which would challenge it's power over the earth. The jew realized it must infiltrate and control the source of the memes. Notch is a deep cover sleeper jew and will show his true face as soon as he buys Cred Forums.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEWS LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEEEEEE

moot i know you are reading this thread, you fucker

come back already, (((save us)))

Basically the former is Cred Forums everywhere and the other is no fun allowed except on Cred Forums

nice digits and she is a qt. u got some moar?

Well then, hi user

I trust him about as far as i can throw him by his hair

>he is also a feminist that suports hilary and hates racists
This really corrected my record. guess him saying that Hillary is medically unfit to be president is just a mistake he made.

>goes from shit to India
I'm having a hearty kek.

NOTCH YOU FAT FUCK WE KNOW YOURE HERE GET A TRIP ALREADY

We like to keep it that way. Less normies.

NO! OUR SECRET IS OUT!

>TFW the new owner knows that virtually everyone here is a classical liberal who believes in equal human rights for all......

I'll never be able to banter again......

And sometimes you close your eyes
And see the place where you used to live
When you were young

>CRAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIN

Technically Cred Forums is the only board where racism has ever been allowed.

Rule 3 has never been consistently enforced, however.

i miss luggage lad tbqh

Everybody take a second to thank Hearts

UNBORT THE NOTCH
N
B
O
R
T

T
H
E

N
O
T
C
H

Well back in 07 or 08 we had a big hard on for this game called Infiniminer that was a red v blue game where you would dig into a big cube and try to find gold. First team to find it won. It had dynamite and a pick ax. People on opposite teams would build bases and mine from them and other shit. It ended up they wanted to build bases more than win. I used to actually play the game with notch back in the day. He got a little of idea for the different biomes from DF because that was the other thing is v guys were into. I donated to notch when it was nothing but an idea he was trying to fund with a browser game. Gave five bucks to him. Best decision ever.

OK, here's the trade offs

NOTCH
>slight censorship on hardcore racism, and/or it gets it's own containment board
>plenty of money, knows it would be loss

MARTIN
>Doesn't know shit about board culture or it's people
>Has ideas to make Cred Forums profitable for better servers
>Might jew up the place too hard

MR.ROBOTO
>Isn't creative in the slightest
>Doesn't risk anything or take chances
>Leaves Cred Forums alone, but adds VIP

But...

And if he closes down the site, we'd all migrate to another new chan and he'd have wasted his time and money. True Cred Forums died the day moot sold anyway. I have no issue shitposting on another chan site.

He literally said no more racist jokes

If those things don't fall under that category I don't know what would

>stop making racist jokes
But I don't like niggers :(

This faggot wants to censor all of Cred Forums.

FUCK NO.

Let Shkreli run the entire joint.

I think moot is dead, google probably killed him.

Half-joking about meme magic, half joking about racism. That's 50+50=100 srs bsnss.

Maybe, maybe not.

Based Hearts.

>moot
>saving Cred Forums
Not happening.

How can all of you be so Jewish and not dish out $11

Don't you want to help the website you lurk for at least 60% of your day.

Seriously, why do you want a foreign entity to make your website some FB tier garabage

>unless of course, they are politically leftist

waitwaitwaitWAITWAIT

THAT'S IT

PETITION FOR ALEX JONES TO BUY THE SITE

NEVER TRUST A SWEDE

Why can't people from other countries just take the imminent danger test and run with it when it comes to free speech. As long as it doesn't pose an imminent threat to someone it should be okay to say. That's how America does it. People around the world are so cucked. Europeans are ruining the internet.

shekels would censor it after getting a single email from a legit advertiser asking to tone down the site

thanks hearts
>assuming this isnt all just optics and Cred Forums has already been sold to the Clinton Foundation

Based

Thank you Hearts

Martin Shekels did nuffin wrong

t. not Martin Shekels

Thats literally all us amerifats care about. We may not go on murderous rampages very often, but we want the option.

>sell at a loss

user I don't think he cares if he loses 10k.

>>profitability goes from shit to India

>Last twitter message: July 11
Yeah he got barbelled. RIP in peace Moot.

that is not a qt

Fuck this, cant we just have moot back?

FUCK HIM

Hulk Hogan

the website was never up for sale you retards

Absolutely BTFO

This is actually completely true. Who else here isn't actually racist? I think it's a culture thing. I really got no problem with niggers kikes, chinks ect. but I love to joke about it.

>If he buys the site, all the Autist sperglords will come here and DEFECATE all ovver this site.

Its a reference to another post of his in which he's criticizing the way that the camp in American politics that drones people also believes Pepe the Frog is an enemy of the state.

Notch is pretty based really, someone post twitter caps

Only if we get free filters.

NOTCH

IS

BASED

Another timeline avoided.

Same here desu. I don't dislike them, but I like bantering about it. Makes things a bit more fun around here.

Fucking leaf revealing his true power level.
#nopower

Or Stefan Molyneux.

He praised Cred Forums's investigative journalism, recently.

>The *whole* website

Fucking hiroshima and his broken english...

Don't get me wrong I've been lurking and posting on Cred Forums for the last two years but damn do some people need to learn to keep politics on here only. They're half the reason people keep trying to get our board deleted.

Alex Jones needs to maintain a profit margin for THE INFO WAR.

Shkreli or Autismblox guy are better since they're jaded idle millionaires.

Nah, they're both indistinguishable from Cred Forumslacks.

>Shkreli (sp) is a strictly ethical businessman who gives free medicine to the needy and sticks it to insurance companies.
>insurance companies who then pass the cost on to other consumers, which further destroys an already weakened system
Shkreli is a parasite, plain and simple. Sticking it to the man as a business strategy is cowardly free riding on the backs of the poor.

basically this

Martin is not Cred Forums friendly. He surrounds himself with permanently butthurt feminists.

I'll buy /n/ for $13, and not a penny more.

Cant mook just create a patreon already

i would donate my banana money too keep this shithole as it is

Everything in life is more fun with banter. I can't stand people in real life who can't banter well. I know a lot of you autists probably can't banter irl but bantering is pretty much a way of life for me.

I wonder if grills like banter

It is our response to an overly stifling culture of censorship. Think about it. What is the best way to fight censorship?

With the most offensive shit possible.

No one can even take a fucking joke anymore.

Notch would actively censor us.

At lest Shkreli might leave us alone for the laughs

I hope our new overlord will setup another 4craft for us

>hiroshimoot's english is native level now from reading shitposts
Thats pretty cool lads
I remember his broken english when he started

Shame he never posts in normal threads like mootis used to

It's over.

He's speaking of Martin.

GET IN HERE:

No Hans
Martin Skelijew is a is a good guy. He only raised prices because he knew that people wouldn't bear the cost but insurance Jews. It was a big fuck you to obamacare

I still don't want him involved. The only one who should own Cred Forums is a moot like person. Someone not looking to profit, needs to be independently wealthy and just not fuck w shit.

Cheese in the trap to catch anonmouse.

Just wait, soon he'll put each board up for auction, the ones bought, stay, the ones not, deleted.

go away evil dogger.

It ain't an option.

He fucking hates us.

Maybe if he tweets that he wants the site back then maybe but I doubt it.

He's making mad money at Google now.

What the fuck does that tweet even mean

The true redpill is realizing that culture is the true menace, not race. Though race is so closely tied to culture in many cases it's hard to tell the difference.

Basically that's it when it comes to Dunmer.

Fucked and checked

I dont know but Australia likes to pretend there's free speech until a muslim, coloured or woman has their feelings hurt

Go post it on /tg/ and ask them. See how many (You)s you get

Martin's an attention whore trying to shed away his pharmaceutical past.

Shrkeli is the attention seeking douchebag that will buy Cred Forums.

>9 years

its been fun guys.

Censoring racist jokes is anything but "neutral"

Fat fuck can go off himself

He's a limousine liberal Swede.

>many cases
culture is an expression of genes
how is that a hard concept for liberals

Fuck off.

Minecraft was literally a better game before Notch had that brief period of adding massive amounts of content.

Most of that time that's really not us though.

>Thread on another board
>Someone starts sounding off on normie politics
>I didn't start it but damn I'm going to finish it
>Ackshually.... [refute whatever bullshit they are currently trying to push]
>OMG GO BACK TO Cred Forums!

high elves are qt too.

Suck it.

Oh, makes sense. Thought he was talking about us.

>He fucking hates us.
Honestly its only fare, we did completely ruin his life.
Multiple times....
forever...

high elves are qt too

Ah fuck, if Cred Forums goes down we just migrate and raid other boards like Cred Forums right?

What if he just pulls the plug, where do we go

It's fun to do the talk about the shit society deems as taboo. If they'd stop trying to push agenda so hard maybe Cred Forums wouldn't exist, at least not in it's current state.

You're a bit confused, user. Insurance companies kill people every day. Shkreli merely monetized a drug that is only needed in the rarest of circumstances and nobody saw their premiums rise as a result.
Insurance companies also brought us ACA.

APOLOGIZE

LOL you'd probably be okay with everyone looking like a Muslime as long as they had a western culture.

infinity chan?

Agreed. I never post Cred Forums when I'm on Cred Forums, but I see it happen all the time.

Everywhere.

The entire site changed after /new/ was deleted.

Librechan would be a good option. I can't imagine whoever is running it to have much money though, so we'd probably need to find another option/run a donation drive.

S-sorry Luggage Lad

You were a slimy cuck, but you were our slimy cuck

Both are aware it would be run at a loss.

>haha look at me im a douchebag
trying too hard

skhrelichan now
he'll outbid notch anyway and he's looking to monetize Cred Forums, not just own it for the sake of owning it. hiro's gonna take the highest bidder and who seems the most professional, and that's gonna be shkreli.

FALSE ALARM. NOTCH BACKED OUT

That's gotten really terrible with censorship everywhere as of late. Librechan is the new actually free speech oriented chan.

Read this.

cripplechan

or krautchan if you want to deal with smelly germans

I have a Serana portrait - no high elves, though.

At least not on this computer...

cripplechan is 8 c h right?

I'm sorry moot, I really am ;_;

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faceees~

Nah man I'm lowkey racist. I believe in preserving an area's original ethnicity as much as possible. Europe and American, especially leafville need to stay white.

What did he mean by this?

Go away evil dogger
And stay go

librechan? Jesus, it keeps getting more and more obscure. Next thing I'll have to install fucking onion to post online without being censored.

So you DO have a power level!

>irreversibly diluting a bloodline is better than a momentary lapse in cultural stability

Why is everybody so scared to buy the site?

Why can't we just have one rich guy who believes in "fuck the rules" just buy us out and let us be?

Ill never bring up mootexico again...
I promise
j-just....
please.

>free speach heaven
>wants to censor jokes
He's just another swedecuck

"Chaotic neutral hehehe"
>ban mean jokes!!!!
I'd pay money to see him get eaten by pigs

Sure, but if he does then we're fucked.

I thought Notch was ok, but then he started talking about "cracking down on racism". As soon as you mention racism, you're not supporting free speech.

well...

It's not THAT horrible, I guess.

Still fucking stupid, none the less

I'm actually afraid that that's where this is going, but for now libre is still uncucked.

What is the cost of running 4chin's servers for a year?

Sure, when you've found a rich guy that isnt looking for profit, and isn't against free speech, and at the same time is happy to put his/her good name on the line, call Hiro, I'm sure he'll be thrilled.

Skelly is anti HRC while Skelly is a swede who appears to be a censorship whore, so I'm glad it'll be Skelly.

Because Cred Forums is enormously expensive and nonprofitable.

The porn boards are the least profitable while being the most expensive.

Holy shit what the fuck is wrong with this cuck

>I'm going to make it free speech heaven

>except you can't do or say these things

WHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJHJgklgklsakga

Humor, more than anything is what makes us so effective. That'd be the death blow for Cred Forums.

If they pushed what they do but had a libertarian view of free will and a Dawkins level of skepticism, you are right, this place would not exist. Sadly though, they are the opposite of this. They exist in a world where truth is only validated by their emotions, having been relieved of their critical thinking skills by a powerful elite that have taught them to cede all intellectual autonomy to all powerful charismatic leaders who control them now.

Fucking sad is what they are. It also makes them brutally easy for us to manipulate them, as they do not stop to analyze anything. All they can do is respond emotionally. This is why SJW's are so easy to fuck over.

$150k+ last time I checked, but I believe the numbers have gone up

Thats actualy not a bad idea. It would slow the boards that would use it but he would be able to keep his "family friendly" boards but making Cred Forums content a b&able offense and those that do want to be the asshole of the Internet get to be with extra protection.

I think we fucked up, guys.

yeah, humour is our only weapon. a humourless Cred Forums would just be another stormfront.

So, basically this: Every fucking time, I swear:

>It is never right to judge someone based on their skin color.......... HOWEVER...........

how does that fucking work psychologically?

>Notch gets Cred Forums
>get a cool fat swede who doesn't take bullshit from anyone and lets admins do their job without messing up the site at all

>Shkreli gets Cred Forums
>get a big eared /biz/ poster with a heart of gold who has curbed the insurance Jew and is eager to embrace our memes

This is a hard choice anons.

humor*

literally sued out of existence.

When moot did it, no one would have believed that he had money so you would burn cash in court and never be able to collect.

>>get a cool fat swede who doesn't take bullshit from anyone and lets admins do their job without messing up the site at all

No

fuck up cunt
i'm no burger

In a couple years, I could set up a fund to take care of about a tenth of that in perpetuity, but there's no way I could cover $150k/year. Maybe if we got enough anons who have actual incomes to pitch in we could do it.

He very obviously joking. Is Cred Forums autistic?

Notch genuinely has no understanding of the American concept of free speech.

As far as I know Jew boy hasn't said anything about changing the site(I speculate he would though) while Notch is already talking about reform. Both are shit options but Notch seems worse to me at this point. He seems to eager to be in charge.

>Wasting your life away by typing unnecessary letters

This is why we landed on the moon first.

Fuck off notch, it's not a joking tone

You fucking nigger

Yeah, Moot said himself in 2013 I believe that Cred Forums barely manage to get $150k a year

He's right

If there was some sort of organization, there would be zero trouble to have 150 anons chip in 1k/yr or 1500 anons chip in 100/yr.
Or hell, 150k anons chip in $1/yr.

unfortunately we're a disorganized chaotic mob