Opinions on blacks

What is /pol's opinion on the blacks?

Intelligent hard working people. Get a bad rap sometimes because of the media, but most Africans I have met have been friendly and down to earth

They haven't gone through the biological pressures other races did and never went through the genetic bottleneck when leaving Africa, because they never did, however, not every black is a bad immoral degenerate, but i do no think we should be responsible for elevating Africans, we should provide them with the knowledge so they can build themselves, their cultures and nations.

Mostly savages but some are good people.

Fuck outta here. They should be walled off from the world and die of rapid starvation. If we can't enslave them they're useless.

Some are cool dudes. Most take up a culture of laziness and stupidity because they don't want to look white to their peers. So they live a lackluster and unfulfilling life of poverty and blame it on the white man rather than the shitty culture they created and dwell in.

>le niggers and blacks are different meme
t. /r/the_donald newfags

This is like asking /r/HillaryClinton what they think of Trump supporters.

Black lives matter

I meant we should leave them there, and not import any more shitskins into western countries, let them take care of themselves, but something tells me they aren't that good at building civilizations.

I unironically think black people are created equal as any other man or woman, but that African - and worse, African-American - "culture" makes them dumb fuck, myopically suicidal savages

they're fine as long as they stay in their own countries. fucking jews importing them here hundreds of years ago

"I do really well with the blacks." - Donald Trump

On a serious note, I think 90% of the race is a lost cause. The 10% who are talented should stay in Africa and try to make the best of it. Because if the most talented people move here then the continent is going to get even shittier. And they can't afford that.

This. Black culture is shit tier. Raise them as white and they're fine people.

Yeah worked well for the Kaepernicks didn't it.

Blacks are biofuel.

Good point. Maybe white dad was cucky and didn't teach him to disregard ghetto bullshit culture.

Maybe he has an identity crisis stemming from being abandoned by his biological parents.

Maybe he's just a fucking tool.

"This worldwide culture of violence and anti-intellectualism definitely doesn't stem from genetics."

Yeah ok.

Op here

I will admit I am general surprised by some of these answers.

So I have a follow up question......Klu Klux Klan good or bad?

descants of kings and queens
white people hate them because of their royalty

Fuck off nigger

niggers suck lol

necessary. who else are going to harvest resources from that malaria ridden tropical hell hole?

Well yeah, he's a successful athlete. Even if I disagree with his politics, he seems like he's got his shit together as a human being. No arrests or scandals I've heard of

No problem with blacks. I would be happy if we could coexist peacefully and respect and share our cultures without trying to force our culture into homogenized postmodernist Hell.

Yeah but athleticism comes from genetics not from culture.

Michael Vick was a great athlete but I wouldn't hold him up as some upstanding black man.

good post OP!

Black culture is one of the most detrimental, self-destructive cultures to ever plague civilization. I'd like to believe it isn't just in their nature, but it the same ignorant and violent behavior has developed in almost every isolated black community.

thanks for the advice user

But he was arrested for hosting dog-fights on his property. Kaepernick seems pretty clean

Black people are neat

fuck

This faggot