I dont like either Trump or Hillary. But If i vote third party (Stein) i'd be throwing my vote away

I dont like either Trump or Hillary. But If i vote third party (Stein) i'd be throwing my vote away.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Alex__Katz/status/760137133633966080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, it's about voicing your opinion. I'm voting Jill and refuse to let anyone sway my vote.

just vote Trump for the lolz and memes and SJW suicides

you have the right to be an absolute faggot, (((user)))

>Stein

Please vote for her. Yes, she will not win this year, but every vote that goes towards her will help the party grow! There's always 2020.

>But If i vote third party (Stein) i'd be throwing my vote away.
Yes, this is correct. Don't listen to cucks like this: A third party vote is completely meaningless.

>55
>dubs

You know I'm right user (((yAPb+ZcE)))

im voting for trump because i want to laugh for the next 4 years

Then don't vote. Voting is degenerate.

This. Vote for who represents your political ideologies the most. Don't fall for the throwing your vote away bullshit.

voting is a meme

yeah but trump is the meme candidate, why not toss a meme at a meme?

>throwing my vote away

How is this even a concept? If this is true, and votes for 3rd parties really are "wasted", then so are the votes for the losing candidate.

In reality no vote is wasted, each vote is a representation of the popularity of each candidate, the political power invested in them by the voter(s). If retards weren't so concerned with "wasting" their vote we would have a much more accurate picture of the American political spectrum. If people start doing this then it becomes self-sustaining, and will quickly shift American politics into a multi-party state of affairs and give "3rd parties" a genuine chance at getting into government.

But no, you're all convinced it's "wasting" your vote. Of fuckign course the established parties want you to think this, they don't want to divide their own vote. For fuck's sake, don't support the system by lying to yourself.

However, in this election, fuck everything I just said. Trump is the anti establishment candidate and we have a unique situation. Vote Trump.

> i'd be throwing my vote away.

yes, but how can anyone sane vote for Stein?

twitter.com/Alex__Katz/status/760137133633966080

US electoral system is fucking stupid

if you dont live in a swing state your vote only matters as a drop against the bullshit going on

vote third party as a protest against it

>If this is true, and votes for 3rd parties really are "wasted", then so are the votes for the losing candidate.

The concept is that third parties have a legit 0% chance at winning, hence the "wasted" vote. That stems from the fact that since the establishing of the Rep/Dem parties, not only has no third party candidate ever won, not a one has never been one even remotely close.

Vote for Trump, because that's who I want to win. Do it for me

I hate this. Two party system is fucking retarded. I'd rather have a choice of 10 people then 2. More people would care about voting if we had more choices.

dont vote for hilary she is woman who hates men like tumbler. vote trump

>Two party system is fucking retarded

Meh have something like 15-20 different parties and it's a massive shitshow. A 2-party system might be a better solution, specially seeing us how our population is much smaller.

That's the most retarded possible thing to do.

People should vote for those that are least lying . There's no point in supporting someone who will abuse the system to wreak havoc.

we have*

>not understanding shilling whatsoever

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Stein is the 2nd best candidate behind Trump because she doesn't seem to be controlled by the globalists unlike Hillary and Johnson, but her policies are inferior to Trump's since she doesn't have the balls to address the politically incorrect truth about our biggest problems.

You should vote for Trump because he's easily the best candidate, not because you're afraid of throwing your vote away on a 3rd party.