Google claims that BLACKS cannot be racist against whites

>GOOGLE is promoting the idea that ethnic minorities CANNOT be racist toward white people.

>The tech giant’s search results appear to foreground left-leaning answers to this highly controversial question, rather than giving a view which reflects the fact there is debate over this contentious issue.

thesun.co.uk/news/1901544/google-promotes-controversial-claim-its-not-possible-for-ethnic-minorities-to-be-racist-against-white-people/

Time to quit using Google search, Gmail and trash that Android tracking device you call a smartphone.

>any person can be racist
If I stop reading there it's almost as if I live in a universe where they don't have their head up their ass

>spelling errors

Yeah, sure.

>Ecnomic

They gave the correct answer.

Suck my dick.

but whites are a minority worldwide,so theres that.

What search engine is uncucked?

Did they really use huffington post as a reliable source

Whites control nothing in Rhodesia.

Are the Blacks there not racist?

Feels good to control the ecnomic structure of society.

>jews control society
>dude white people control everything lmao

duck duck go

why is it always A FUCKING LEAF

it's a huffpo article that some algorithm figured out was specifically about your question

Anyone think jewish conspiracy it's a bullshit ? Ohh goy...

How long until this fucked definition of racism makes it into the dictionary? Enough retards repeating this will change the word, like the way they ruined the word "literally."

Hispanics have no "power" and are a minority so pic related is not racism by their stupid standards

I guess spics have a free pass

so white people in a mostly black country can be the victim of racism then?

Startpage HTTPS?

Why does the flag matter? Calm your autism, friend
The point is the Google algorithm whether intentional or not makes bullshit like this look credible.

>duck duck go
it's owned by a jew who was a spammer and sold users' data.

no thanks.

C'mon. . He really tried with that b8. He can't help he's a retard

what do you think the current owner of Cred Forums is doing with your data

Hispanics have higher economic and social status than googles so this is technically racism. This means that blacks are the only group that can't be racist.

Boy really makes you glad you haven't bought a pass, huh Cred Forums? You know who runs the captcha service, right? Yep, it's Google! You know every time you fill out a captcha, you're doing bitch work FOR GOOGLE FOR FREE! Isn't it great? If you don't own a pass, you're literally doing FREE LABOR for Google! Don't you love it? It's like communism or something, haha! Google is our friend, I wish I could fill out captchas 24/7! I love giving my labor away FOR FREE! I love when the company I give FREE LABOR to actively tries to destroy my race too, it's the best!

If you bought a pass it's because you're a RACISt and BIGOTED WHITE FUCKING MALE who hates diversity and culture! If you don't want to give your labor away FOR FREE to google, you're literally a shitlord!

So when whites become 40% of the country that means we can act like absolute niggers? I'm ok with this.

>BROWN SUPREMACY MUHFUGGA
>THEY BE KILLIN US N SHIETTTT

the fuck is ecnomic structure?

>implying i dont use legacy captcha
>implying nigger in captcha doesnt work anymore
nigger

>being ok with acting like a nigger
user...

It's hilarious that racial discrimination morally is only wrong when the word 'racism' applies to it.