Thoughts on this man?

Milo Yiannopoulos - Thoughts on this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yt5erv9861E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAjTmV9eFcg
youtube.com/watch?v=KMWsMACBcxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this man

dirty jewish homo

Thats not a flattering picture of him

he sucks dicks lol

Never heard of him

What does he do?

Faggot

Scam artist faggot

thanks for the slide faggot

Yeah. You shill on pol too much.

degenerate

lost the plot

>man

gay

Gay Howard Stern. I like him a lot. He speaks his mind. Even offends gay people. Who says gay people have to agree with the status quo. If you are gay and in a relationship with kids. You are still conservative in many ways ironically.

The leader of the alt-right, along with Gavin "Cred Forums floppy dick" McInnes and Sargon "BIG BLACK DONG CUM DRIPPING OFF MY BEARD" Akkad.

Too many people look at who he is and not at what he does.

We need MORE people doing what he does, they just can't be degenerate homos.

Sexual thoughts, mostly.

I'm a bit peeved at him, but I think its in a jew's nature to have to co-opt every fucking political movement out there.

he's the official leader of Cred Forums and the alt-right

Shill. Confirmed. Look it up. He is not a leader of anyone. Let alone the loosely defined alt right

He is entertaining. He isn't a deep thinker like mark Levin or Sean hannity, but he is a riot.

Also this

An extremely flamboyantly gay, brags about sucking black cock constantly, right wing, trump supporting, gun loving, Catholic. He's an attention whore who spits facts while trolling the shit out of feminist, sjws, and BLM. He uses the gay and black cock sucking thing as a get out of jail free card to troll the fuck out of those mentioned people. The people here don't seem to like him because he is an attention whore, he electrically would declare himself queen of the alt right, talks about sucking black guys off all the time, and he's also part Jewish.

youtu.be/yt5erv9861E

Lies. He is a shill. Look it up.

An overly flamboyant faggot who sometimes makes amusing and astute points about our culture, but is not worth taking seriously.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAjTmV9eFcg

Why is his head as wide as his neck

He's like a tubeman

Wannabe masterkike

>Attention Whore

I think best describes it. He has articles from early 2000s writing about how it is time to censor the internet and let hate laws apply there as well, then he realized that you can get a whole lot more attention from being a "rebellious" cock sucking right winger. He's just in it for the money and fame.

>Still haven't received my Nimble America payment

Probably just a cash in
self obsessed
not interested in the white race but he pulls many normies into the right path

Isnt even a gentile

In it for the money all the way

He's building his personal brand so that one day he can be a regular on political tv talk shows

>Eternal Gayanglo

>flamboyant attention whore

>hyperfaggot

>sucks black dicks and more

>kike

>thinks the alt-right is about civic nationalism and cultural libertarianism and denies race realism and the importance of ethnic identity

I give him a gas-chamber/10.

He's a kike who will do anything for money.

I heard he makes the 5 million a year off his writing from Briebart, his merchandise, and his tours.

I like him even if he's annoying sometimes, he triggers autistic people

>master kike
>went for el rato instead of dahnald

t. Ben sharpie in pooper

i dont support coalburning kike zionist faggots, but the enemy of my enemy is my ally.

fuck off milo

I don't doubt that but I bet that mostly comes from speaking fees

Unlikely that his Breitbart salary is very high writers don't usually make much money

called him a Skype and posted this on his kike book and he liked the status oddly

Stupid faggot, kike shill who is worthless.

he specifically tells people hes not part of the alt-right

>sean hannity
>deep thinker

ahahahahaha holy shit user, someone out there legitimately thinks this, you made my day

he's an annoying faggot with just enough brainpower to attain the attention his whorish mind demands. he's cringy as fuck, and all his "debates" with feminazis involve him talking over them and playing the charming british cocksucker card, probably convincing absolutely no one who wasn't already on his side

tl;dr fire up the gas chambers

Yeah, I'm voting Trump, but even I know Hannity is a meat puppet.

as long as hes fucking up trigglypuffs hes alright in my book.

I liked him until I found out that he was a con. He was supposed to give a 'privilege' grant for white men and raised $100,000 in charity, never happened. Raised money to start a gay pride parade in a Sweden muslim no-go zone. Never happened. And now I see him decked out with a tour bus and emoji pillows and shit. Fuckin kikes man. Every fucking time.

I think the illusion has faded and now everytime I watch his videos, he gets more and more annoying. Especially when he sang the Star-Spangled Banner in drag. Pretty insulting. I can't take him seriously. He even calls himself a 'provocateur'. He's an embarrassment, an attention whore, and a crypto-kike. Thinking he represents the 'alt-right' even though he is a libertardian. 'alt-right' isn't even a thing. Insulted our god KEK. He will be first on the day of the rope.

It's bait

No one unironically thinks Sean Hannity is some sort of great political and cultural thinker who does anything other than read off a TelePrompTer

>Canadian
>Voting Trump

Is everyone on this board 14?

I am positive that he has a book waiting in the wings about how easy it is to manipulate conservatives.

And it will release the second his pandering stops being profitable.

Looks like he a gay numale

>just give up all your possessions and move to a foreign land filled with Arabs and maybe you'll get your stuff back one day haha xD

Doesn't seem like that great of a deal 2bh

>man

His real name is patient B-19

HAHA AMERICA IS FUCKED YOU JEWISH FAG FUCKS FUCK YOU ALL. Ooohhhhhh your pooorrrrr Frienndddd got behhheaddeddd HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I bet he suffered so much the pain and agony of not being able to see his white daughter one last time OOHHHH HAHAHAH SERves him right AMERICAN CUNT

Hes a faggot no self respecting man thinks about faggots.

>Hail Hydra

Personally I like Milo

degenerate jew that only cares about himself. Was useful to get attnetion but is worthless and even harmful now.

Sir my gaydar just spiked, watch yourself there may be a faggot in the thread.

Execute this degenerate jewish faggot. Omar Marteen you had one fucking job.

Homosexuality and jewishness aside (yeah, I know, that's something that's hard for Cred Forums to ever look past even momentarily) the guy is an opportunist, a narcissist and a troll.

He says and does intentionally provocative things for attention, to boost his popularity and feed his ego.

That being said, he also served as a gateway drug to being red-pilled for many, many people who otherwise likely never would still be 100% bluepilled right now. He served a useful purpose, which is to be commended.

However, his 15 minutes of fame are up, as is his usefulness, and now he's just milking money and being an annoying faggot.

I like milo because he started the alt-right with sargon of akkad. when he was banned from twitter it was the government cracking down on the alt-right, and thats when i feel at my strongest. when I am shitposting from my battlestation in the company of good men such as yourselves to combat hillary clinton and win back the GOP for true conservatism.
I am alt-right.

You know how we feel about him

On second thought, there is one thing he mentioned that could potentially redeem him and actually still be useful.

I remember like 6 months ago when he said he was planning on going to the "No Go" zones in Sweden and other European countries that are full of refugees, filming it, and walking around in flamboyantly gay apparel and doing an innocuous public speech in the center of these neighborhoods just about being gay.

He was likely all talk, but if he actually did it (and did it properly) that would be pretty fucking great.

Presumably his doing this would result in plenty of open displays of how violent, bigoted and hateful so many of the refugees are towards gays, thus creating a crisis for SJWs since they can't support a group that is vehemently violent/intolerant against gays and red-pilling them on the refugee crisis and Islam in general.

Ideally a prominent gay man or woman (or trap) that isn't already so well known and so universally hated by SJWs and also doesn't have any ties to any type of organization that could ever be listed as racist/xenophobic/right-wing etc would do this instead, since I have a feeling SJWs might use mental gymnastics to say the negative/violent reaction he got from the refugees was due to him being a racist bigot rather than him being gay, but still.

a fabulous hero

Just looked it up to find the exact quote and it turns out he pussied out and refuses to do it because he's "too fabulous to die yet"

I return to my previous stance of him being an annoying faggot.

dyed hair=lynching

youtube.com/watch?v=KMWsMACBcxs

>be leaf
>vote in US election
Yeah thats not how it works
>Levin
>deep thinker

Controlled opposition

If Alex Jones is, Milo is 1000%