So I've been talking to a lot of people...

So I've been talking to a lot of people, and one of the key themes that I've noticed people say about Trump is that he's stupid. Looking at it, he has many gaffes, says a lot of outrageous things, and his way of speaking is rambling. Yet he has gotten this far, beating out potential Republican candidates and putting up a fight against Hillary.

Why is it that people think Trump is stupid or an idiot? The more I look into it, the man is incredibly cunning, outwitting and using the msm that hates him, figuring out how to dismantle his opponents through name calls and emotional appeal, and just how much he has actually spent on this whole campaign. Is it that people are too arrogant and see them as his better?

No liberal could ever admit that a Republican is better than them.

He has shaped the way American cities look, created billions of dollars, given jobs to thousands of people, been on television, has supermodels begging to fuck him and is successfully running as the head of a political party.

He IS better than most people.

Many stupid people seem to mistake cunning intelligence for madness.

They're fucking idiots, you can't convince them of anything.

And yet people seem to call him an idiot. The Dilbertman seems to understand Trump the best from what I can tell. I personally only realized that the man was incredibly smart when I realized just how well he played the MSM like a fiddle. Every time they try to get him, he always turns it around, every single time.

Liberals think anyone who disagrees with them is either Hitler reincarnated or a drooling retard, so take their opinions about the intelligence of someone the entire left wing despises with a grain of salt.

I once had a political science course taught by my state's former governor. He won re-election and before he was governor he won a lot of state elections for lower offices. One of the main things I remember him saying about winning elections is that you don't want to be portrayed as the smart candidate. He said you connect with the majority of the electorate better if they don't perceive you as some over-educated policy nerd who doesn't understand the life and struggle of the common man (gee, that sounds an awful lot like Shillary).

Keep in mind most people think George W. Bush is a fucking idiot and he was a two term president.

1. He operates in a different world than most people. This leads him to strongly say things which ACTUALLY ARE true but don't make sense to normies. For example, when Trump said "I'm smart for not paying taxes", what he was really saying was "only a fucking idiot would have paid taxes in the situation I was in, everyone does what I did and it's the intended behavior of the law". But what he came off as saying was "only dumb peasants pay their taxes, smart people hire jews to evade them."

2. He opens his mouth too quickly. This causes him to use imprecise language. Sometimes his meaning is obfuscated, but even more importantly, he just doesn't SOUND smart. Consider george bush, who was considered a dunce largely because of his Texas accent, when his only real problem was being a neocon faggot.

3. He's old. Some of his suggestions and statements seem antiquated and thus uninformed when they are actually rooted in history that half the electorate wasn't adults during that time to experience. For example, Trump's suggestion for a moratorium on immigration from islamic countries until a more effective vetting process be developed seems outrageous to contemporary nu-male weenies, but not only is this power explicitly granted to the president, it has actually been used in the past in almost exactly the way trump suggests, by fucking jimmy carter no less.

I think I understand that. However, how do people think they're smarter than him? Is it just bias and arrogance? Hell, he's probably more experienced in the diplomacy game too.

He is literally pretending to be retarded.

Only blue-pilled newfags and transfers from r/thedonald actually advocate voting for Trump. People with an ounce of common sense know that the election is already rigged either way. Even if it wasn't, it makes no difference.

Facts:
>All of Trump's children are either married to or are dating Jews. Including zionist banker Jared Kushner.
>He is a big time israel supporter.
>We love Israel. We will fight for Israel 100%, 1,000%. It will be there forever.
>He personally know Prime minister BB and wants to suck his schlomo.
>Trump has received money from Rockefellers, Rothschild, Koch brothers, Soros, Sheldon Adelson. >
>He has a Ashkenazi Jewish great grandmother, two great aunts married to kikes and one sister married to a kike.
>He also employs many kikes. He met people like the Kushners through his father's Jewish business connections that helped him to get into (((the industry)))

I'm not voting for Trump. However, I don't think he's stupid. I do think he has less common sense than I'd like to see in a candidate, though. He's had a hundred chances to NOT say something that would hurt him or ignore something that would have just gone away, but he frequently doubles down on his poor choices of words. His thin-skinned demeanor doesn't do him any favors because he often seems not to think before he speaks.

I get that some people like his off-the-cuff attitude, and sometimes it's refreshing to see that in someone running for office, but he takes it too far an awful lot, and it sometimes makes him look unprepared for press questions (or the debate) or appear that he didn't approach what should have been a pretty easy situation with an appropriate amount of forethought.

So, not stupid, but not a lot of (or maybe just not enough) common sense, either.

All part of the 9d chess plan

Everyone underestimates you, and leaves themselves open to attack the will never see coming

Points 1 and 2 are spot-on. Being smart is one thing, but being arrogant about the smart things you do is another, and he comes off like he's talking down to people a lot of the time. Speaking in generalities comes across as him either not knowing something (whether he does or not), or that he's hiding something (whether he is or not).

There is a mantra that liberals say
>reality has a liberal bias

This was a joke about conservatives denying evolution and climate change a decade back, but it has evolved into liberals deeming all conservative thought as stupid by default.

hero

My state literally voted in a man whose entire campaign was: I'm a nerd. I think we should vote in DeVos instead. Oh well.

He's not politically correct, which appeals to his supporters. He uses terms like radical Muslim, rapists from mexico, etc. Like say a terrorist attack happens tomorrow. Both will condemn it. But Clinton will fluff it with 'i believe our counter terrorism unit will find these individuals' while Trump says "these Muslims need to be stopped. Blow up the middle east and these attacks will stop."

I really like the way he talks. It's a rough, authentic style and it really resonates with me. You don't need high level vernacular (ooh fancy words) to get your point across. People are pretty damn good at extracting meaning from the spoken word.

The "intellectuals" think they are so smart when they disassemble Trump's language into its literal meaning. To home-grown folk these people are making fools of themselves.

Trump is playing 4D chess. His seemingly simple statements are often misinterpreted because Trump speaks on a much deeper level that requires someone to intelligently read between the lines. You don't become a billionaire without being a very instinctive, cunning, determined, intelligent man.

I noticed you didnt get a (You) friend. Dont worry, I understand. Times are tough all around and we do what we have to to remain inside and away from the browns.

Have a (You), and enjoy your tendies my friend!

Earlier I said he wasn't stupid, but the whole 4D chess thing is too much. To claim he's playing on a different board also gives Hillary a TON of credit, because he's beating him.

Trump is incoherent without a teleprompter. His infamous answer about the American dream is one example in many. He didn't write his books. He inherited his father's money and connections, so one has a right to question his talent as a businessman.

To consider him an idiot is just the simplest, most probable conclusion to all that. But some people, like le Meme Dilbertman, want to see him win and overinterpret everything he does. Nothing is too stupid, everything is part of a masterplan.

>Liberals think anyone who disagrees with them is either Hitler reincarnated
You mean like the tea party constantly comparing Obama to Hitler because he wants to reform healthcare?

Post this:

This is Trump's strongest point:

Democrats increase wealth of government by increasing taxes. That's like increasing the wealth of your company by lowering wages of your employees.

That's the easy way to make money

Trump is offering lowering of taxes (increases of wages using that analogy) and make better deals for our country (getting new accounts making company more successful using analogy).

That's the hard but better way to increase the wealth of a nation.... And the federal government.

He knows this as a businessman. Hillary is clueless, she only knows increasing taxes.

The way he speaks makes me throw up in my mouth.

He speaks like, very, very incredible. So much speaking skill, skill you wouldn't believe, just- just extreme speak skill.

It's not merely unrehearsed, they're the words of someone making everything up as he goes along. And shockingly enough, his stance on issues are just the same- made up as he goes along.

And naturally he's inciting the fears of the people (are we seriously talking about concerns of terrorism in the USA? last year 9 US citizens, total, across the entire planet, died of terrorist attacks, compare that to any of the actually dangerous causes, heart disease, mosquitos, car accidents, so on and so forth) because he's an authoritarian at heart (reads Mein Kampf, supports stop-and-frisk, encourages his supporters to attack the other party "I'll pay your legal fees" etc) and if he can get people scared, he can convince them to give him more power than anyone has ever had in the presidency.

I have never once seen him do anything that shows him as cunning. The entirety of the trump campaign has been
>fuck up
>everyone cheers because fucking up makes you more attractive
hence the 7D chess memes, everything anyone ever says about him bounces off. Why? Because no one is voting for Trump because they earnestly believe he's intelligent and capable. They're voting because he's not "the establishment".

Reagan tried trickle down, and it didn't work. He even raised taxes near the end of his presidency because it slid us into a recession. That's why H.W. Bush had to go back on his word and pull out "new taxes." Trump's trying to follow the same plan, but it's been shown time and time again not to work. You can speak in hypotheticals, if/thens, and point to loose economic theory, but in practice, it hurts more than it helps.

>it's okay we'll make more money by "getting better trade deals"
sure he will, never spent a moment as a politician, can't talk for shit, majority of Europe hates him for being right wing, has openly mocked China, but they're all going to start giving him money because he's just going to "get tough" on them without restricting exports (which would hurt US sales) or taxing imports (which would lower the value of the dollar on almost all goods because we don't make shit anymore, and the stuff we do make is crazy expensive).

Here's a CRAAAAZY idea, how about we
>cut welfare
>cut social security
>pull out of the middle east
>cut the NSA
>lower the defense budget by reducing the amount of arms we are buying and producing

only retarded people think trump is stupid. i dont think most of them actually think trump is stupid. i think a lot of people are saying shit thats outrageous in a desperate attempt to scare them away from trump.

or they're actually retarded.

bullshit. we let women into the workplace and doubled the labor supply. That didn't magically double labor demand

guess who is a woman, in the workplace

I think you replied to the wrong post, but what you said has literally nothing to do with what I said.

Leftism is a cult that uses membership as the criterion for intellect.

The US is still the strongest country in the world, of course those countries will want trade deals with the US, Europe is failing because of Merkle (who gets openly heckled and booed when she appears in public).

The majority is sick of walking around on eggshells because if liberal vultures looking for any chance to ruin their lives.