WIKILEAKS - INFOWARS LIVESTREAM HYPE THREAD

Alex Jones will be going live in InfoWars starting at 0230 am central time.

He has deployed a reporter to London to cover it live as well.

InfoWars Hype Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
twitter.com/DoomsdaysCW/status/782989321624223745
youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g
youtube.com/watch?v=PlkOn_OU4Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=McQ58nhhpHM
strawpoll.me/11360180
strawpoll.me/11360179
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
wikileaks.org/10years/WikiLeaks10yrsPressPack.pdf
thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-founder-confirms-wednesday-hillary-clinton-finished/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why?

LIVE FEED:

Alex Jones Live in 5 hours

Why is he doing it now? The VP debate will overtake the coverage, it's supposed to be on Wednesday

>Alex Jones

top kek

assange used to be cool but now he's just a sad surrogate for the trump campaign. it's sad how he's associating with people like alex jones and drudge...

He may not even drop it when he gives he speech. Im not staying up. But I hope to be pleasantly surprised in the AM.

Alex Jones was against the police state in 2000, now supports authoritarian candidate in 2016. Goes from ron paul to trump in 4 years.

Found the newfag.

Bimp

t. hillary clinton

Yeah. he was great when he was going after Bush and the GOP dirty things. But now he is bad! BAD!

I hope the big reveal is that she killed all those people

WE'RE SKIPPING THE NETWORK BREAK

I hope it also says that she has AIDS and she got it from Bill.

>2:30 am central time

why do it when everyone's asleep?

He literally does whatever gets him views and money. Imagine right now if he was shitting on Trump instead, he would only have a tenth of his current viewership. At the end of the day, hes a water filter salesman.

post yfw when shillary drops out in the next 48hrs

so that cnn cant shill it, by morning millions will know

>central time.
Can you convert that to a real timezone please?

>it's sad how he's associating with people like alex jones and drudge.
Your opinion doesn't matter, though you have every right to it. It is stupid.

This. After years of talking up Rand and Cruz, he dumped them in a split second once Trump caught fire. Even took vitriolic shots at Rand who he had always said was a personal friend and great leader.

> 0230 am central time
But he is in London, no?
why do it when it is dark!

Hm. Actually good reason. By then many will have spread it on twitter before the morning shill spin is organized. Though they will likely force clinton to be awake early, making her weak.

He is doing a hype show and because the UK is like 5-6 hours ahead of us, it is so he can set the stage and get ready.

It also lets him do full analysis before hand before (((CNN))) wakes up and tries to slide it

i know, the moment he couldn't find anymore corruption in the republican party is the moment he lost all credibility...... ;)

fugg you need to replace one of the squares with 'The Anglo-American Establishment'

Thanks for correcting the record fellas.

KEK, that's a good filter

They will ask about it at the VP debate?

>wikileaks

you realize she's pretty much untouchable at this point, right?

GET HYPE

>mfw its literally nothing

see

WHAT NETWORK/STREAM?

Why would you be surprised? Assange keeps saying THIS leak will end Hillary's campaign, and nothing comes out anytime. He's a rapist and a fraud that barely survives on the tears of Trump supporters.

nothing ever amounts from these leaks that are supposed to DESTROY clinton. SHES IN FOR IT NOW!!

Trump came on his show and is anti-globalist. Roger Stone is on his show once a week at minimum. This AJ''s chance make it huge and he already has. The Democratic nominee called him out in a internationally broadcasted speech. He is pretty much lord of the political counter culture now. Trump is smart and gained his millions of followers before the primaries. I guarantee you Trump won states like Missouri because of AJ's support.

somebody is going to have an unpleasant surprise tomorrow morning...

oh shit lads

WE ALREADY HAVE THE MAILS

THEY ARE THE GIANT ENCRYPTED ARCHIVES THAT NO ONE HAS THE KEYS FOR YET

INSURANCE.AES256
>INSURANCE.AES256
INSURANCE.AES256
>INSURANCE.AES256

YOU NIGGERS GOT IT RIGHT
>i sure do

AND THE REASON THEY ARE GIANT IS BECAUSE ITS NOT JUST TEXT

Hoping for some hot news.

>Infowars
>London
AJ making PJW leave his apartment? ??

What you got?

I ain't staying up that late. I'm debating masturbating then going to bed so I can get up at a reasonable time (2 hours after announcement) and join the circle jerk.

Is that Terrance Mckenna?

>checked
timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

god fucking damnit i cant wait

>it's real
wew lad

Found the Cali Fag

>He comes out
>Ok so you're all logged in for some big news...
>Well do you get it?

God damn it I gotta get up in 10 hours I can't stay up till 2:30

Promise me you fags will still be here in the morning?

set your alarm for 2:30 and shitpost with us for an hour and then go back to bed. thats what im doing.

>restore law and order
>alleviate tax burdens on the lower class
>pro state's rights
(((authoritarian)))

Alex Jones does what Alex Jones does because Alex Jones is Alex Jones

Can't wait to be disappointed once more
Seriously why do we care about Assange at this point?

I'll be asleep. Better be a big surprise in the morning.

>press [F] to pay respects to Kaine's debate prep

>tfw young Hillary is just Terence McKenna in drag

F
uck Kreepy Kaine

*crushed*

>MFW its bad but not all that bad.

probably moving weapons to ISIS. If it was "criminal charges" bad, hillary would never have run or dropped out as soon as she knew they had something

that should be in caps

BIG REVEAL, WELL, DO YOU GET IT? DO YOU GET IT!?!?

twitter.com/DoomsdaysCW/status/782989321624223745

What did they mean by this?

>Tom
>original name for a cat
Polls don't matter, you need a new cat with new name.
I suggest don

BYEBYE HILLARY

Google I gotta work. I'll check the three dozen rekt threads later.

Obama will just parden her if it bad.

KEK HAS SPOKEN.
PRAISE HIM!

NIce Pepe

Im very very worried this will turn out to be nothing again

It cant be emails or shit like that. It needs to be something easily consumable for normies that that MSM is forced to pick up on and cover.

If this turns out to be nothing then I dont think he has any bigger dirt on her

Because it's dream time

WHO /COMFY/ HERE?

FILTERWARS WILL BROADCAST IT LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

(cant decide whether to sleep now and get up at 1AM or stay awake)

PREEMPTIVE DAMAGE CONTROL

You guys are going to be disappointed. It's literally Wikileaks' birthday party and nothing more. He may announce a new I itiative or some new whatever, but it's not the happening. That is coming, but not tomorrow.

Well I don't expect her to go to jail even if she was guilty of murdering a million nuns.

But if Assange had something REALLY bad anyone would just drop out of the race before it hit. She had a perfect excuse with her "illness" to just say she wasn't up for the job

Paise Kek!

Why would the Democrats (in an organized fashion) be lying through their teeth about the "Russian Threat from Wikileaks" and threatening MILITARY RESPONSE against RUSSIA for supposedly leaking this information? Our own government is now catering to victims in America to "speak up" against Russian intrusion in THEIR OWN REGION. This is no drill, this is no thrill, Hillary will move in for the kill... She probably has HUNDREDS of CIA/NSA agents on this already.

So when the fuck is the dump coming?

Post ywf Hillary called Bills illegitimate son a "nigger" and Julian has it on film.

Shouldn't the reporter be in Berlin?

Alex Jones is nuts. I wish Trump would distance himself from fruity nutty Alex.

Alex believes there are invisible space lizards controlling us. He is legit certified. Any civilized society would institutionalize a man like him. He doesn't have a handle on reality. Also he's a fat fuck.

Good god. That guy was such a fucking faggot. Did anyone send a cracked out tranny whore to his house?

Hahaha I'll never forget this election

What a year, let's bring this thing home

I'm 27 and starting spamming twitter pro trump stuff just to help out

Only got 100 or so followers but every bit helps

Check'd

I've heard from both that occult political jesus guy on youtube and another thread going on right now that he doesn't deal with the Clinton shit on his balcony speeches, but just talks about his thoughts on policy and shit.

>Forget Assange
Thats some hard damage control, they're not even trying to cover it up anymore

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

In actuality, many people close to the news have confirmed its a dump

Hints are:

>all 33,000 (((Deleted))) emails
>some sort of super globalism shit where ruling class has been conspiring and been behind the elections

DEPLORABLE!

Now Alex Jones will be linked to Juliane Assange when he released supposed biggest wikileaks ever.

I just want Hillary to lose so bad that when she dies during Trump's inauguration nobody bothers to show up at her funeral.

Is that too much to ask, /poll/?

>88

>The year is 2018 and Hillary is sitting in the oval office. Here's a way we can still put her in jail.

Oh please, sweet Kek, be this quip true.

I'm not sure even if you had proof that Hillary was actively supporting ISIS would be enough. However her calling someone a nigger on tape. That would be the kiss of death.

Yeah and the kkk member Hillary shared cheek kisses with will never recover from being associated with her, poor sheet wearing bastard.

Is there actual confirmed proof from Assange that he's going to be dropping some truth bombs?

Or was this just a rumor started by Alex Jones and Roger Stone?

>all these triggered CTR shills

someone have a smug assange pepe for me?

She's going to die comfortable in her bed, at 97, surrounded by loved ones. Sorry to disappoint.

But if it makes you feel better, she's never ever ever ever going to be president.

Time for comfort?

I was just thinking, even if she goes to jail for the cameras, there's no way to make sure she stays in there. money will change hands and she'll be secretly allowed to live out the rest of her days in some mansion in Arkansas. nobody will ever get to visit her or prove she's actually in jail.

It's literally Pravda. "Controlled media" is no longer something conspiracy theories talk about, it's a factual description.

I understand that, but the hints have not come from Wikileaks directly. Instead, we have an unrelated legitimate reason for the announcement. 10 year anniversary is pretty big.

The point I am trying to make is to chill out on the hype. If you hype this on no details other than unverified third parties and it's a big nothing, Then it just damages Wikileaks' credibility. Already people are saying that Assange never delivers. Another non-delivery, even if it wasn't him saying it but pol getting all habbeing in here, it still hurts credibility.

I'm not saying not to watch. I'm just saying chill out on the hype.

CTR has acknowledged your efforts online, you have been invited to the new world order and have been dismissed from the Internet.

WOW IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!

If all of the emails were dumped, could anyone face repercussions for viewing state secrets? I want to say no, but I honestly have no idea.

Hold on to your butts

Lies. Nobody loves Hillary

No shit. America's news coverage is entirely profit based. If tomorrow a trans-lesbian black supremacist became a popular republican candidate, Alex Jones would jump on the bandwagon in a heartbeat.

Yeah don't watch the live stream Hillary will lock you up.

Just say you were being grossly negligent, bro. Worked for Hillary.

Im sure the (((NYT, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC))) wont publish them or run any stories on it, citing its illegal

but are fine with illegal Trump tax records

YES YOU WILL BE ARRESTED IF YOU VIEW WHAT ASSANGE LEAKS! HE IS A CRIMINAL RUSSIAN SPY!

DO NOT WATCH THIS OR VIEW THESE LIES OR YOU WILL BE ARRESTED!

October.

It could be tomorrow, it might not. The point I'm making is that Wikileaks did not say the dump was tomorrow. Others are speculating on that based on their announcement, but it's also their 10th anniversary so there is another plausible reason for the announcement other than the dump.

I highly recommend no one views these emails.
If you do it'll be on your permanent record.

Basic business.

You create a built in audience or captive market before you launch a product.

my body is ready

This

we're skipping the break this is TOO important

Why did newfags and media have to ruin our happening threads? We used to have happening threads every day, and everyone understood it was shenanigans and we had fun. Now we have to be careful and only cry happening when its an actual happening.

Not really what I meant. I'm talking about the actual state secrets that she emailed about. SAP shit.

OCTOBER SURPRISE WHEN???

>on Cred Forums
>on Cred Forums
>thinks hes not already marked for the work camps

oh i am laffin

Hillary is headed for Jail, don't expect the MSM to cover it unless they know 100% Hillary is done, she will probably spin it as a "Russian Hack" and that the emails published were altered, and it will be a long drawn out court case.

I won't be surprised when she doesn't go to Jail, but after this leak I highly doubt she'll be our next President, unless America is seriously that retarded to Elect a Known criminal.

youtube.com/watch?v=PlkOn_OU4Kg

Reminder that if the smoking gun isn't a video of Shillary going on a 15 minute rant about how much she hates niggers, then literally no one will care.

It can't be more boring shit like words, emails, documents.
It needs to be video proof of Hillary taking off the mask and showing the world how pure evil she is.

Of course user they'll hunt down half the Internet and put everyone in gitmo

mama!

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP, ASSANGE IS DELIVERING THE GOODS!!!!!!!!!!!

REMINDER OTHER HABBS

youtube.com/watch?v=McQ58nhhpHM

Lol. This will be the biggest disappointment ever. Literally nothing will happen.

>2am CT

Fuuuuuck... I don't know if I can stay awake till then.

I admire the subtlety

>implying half the internet cares about this

Its not feasible to hunt down half the internet, it is feasible to hunt down Cred Forumsacks.

>hillary sex tapes

*Tick-Tock*

take benadryl, set alarm, slam a dew, chase with shot of fireball

tonight, motherfucker

there are people who actually buy into the infowars meme? I mean, lizard people? Really?

they probably dont want to say for sure they're dumping hillary shit because killary might try to off assange before the dump. i think this 'like' is proof that they're dumping hillary shit for sure.

The stakes are higher now. This is the Great Meme War.

Don't be a fucktard if you've posted here you're already on a watch list somewhere. Someday you'll quietly disappear if they feel you've become a threat. Otherwise they'll wait and put you on the train to the Montana work camps.

fuck off CTR shill. Alex Jones is /ourguy/

you kinda sound like your own version of alex jones you loon.

WHAT TIME DOES THIS SHIT GO DOWN MY NIGGUS

Anyone know what the stream for Berlin will be or will we have to rely on Alex Jones?

>Some stupid shit press conference on the Past/PResent?Future of Wikileaks
>OMFG SHILLERARY RIPPED DEAD CANT STUMP

?

take a nap

or just wake up tomorrow to GET WOKE

Not an argument.

Mainstream media would not report anything that Assange would leak, because it would put the liberal controlled MSM in a very poor position.

3 am est my dude

7 hours.

2 am central time

Check your pronouns. We googles nao.

So we use social media to put them in a position where they have to talk about it.

What I'm expecting is:

>We've been around for 10 years
>We've done the following stuff
>We've helped the following whistleblowers
>Our leaks have led to positive change in the following ways
>Oh yeah, in celebration of 10 years, here's our biggest leak yet: every piece of dirt we have on Hillary Clinton, which includes direct funding and favors for Saudi Arabia, Russia, Iran and a handful of terrorist organizations

Aw fuck yeah. Woke up just now.

This gun be good.

I am ready.

Who's gonna stay up?

you trust Alex jones? He literally believes aliens created Bigfoot as a pro type human slave race meant to breed us out. The aliens failed due to the bigfeet being incapable of reproduction.

You really should get your news from a reliable source such as CNN or MSNBC

Starts at midnight for me. My body is ready.

How long until it begins

>I have nothing better to do for the next 5 hours than listen to some babbling fool guess the outcome of something that he cannot possibly predict

t. Cenk

I guess there are no updates on that gurney situation at the Hillary rally tonight.

Thanks googs.

Don't count on it. It's a press conference about the past, present, and future of Wikileaks. Julian is a guest speaker.

>implying Alex Jones is relevant or will have anything meaningful to expound

Type in Google: 2am cst to [YOUR TIME ZONE]

3AM? Hope I don't fall asleep.

She won't try shit because of his dead man's switch. Too much leaks at stake there.

I heard there were some dumb gay Nazis on this site. I'm here to clean things up.

I really wish OP would have just linked a CNN stream so we could get unbiased analysis

gurney?

cheers

>TFW ANGER AWAKENS THE PEOPLE

Commiefornfag?

You are a retard if you actually think that was in any way related to hillary. At any events you have a large group of people and especially elderly people it's just due diligence to have medical staff ready to respond. I bet they do the same thing at Trump rallies, but do you ever see consipiritards on the internet thinking they are there to cart off Trump?

CTR is trying so hard to disuade in this very thread. Makes me giggle.

WITNESSED

nice digits and datamosh

Kek, if these digits repeat, I will, and blaze til 4:20 am and beyond.

I stand "corrected".

Yeah this is seen all the time. The rally went fine. Drumpfags are just looking for hope again

1776 boo-yah shacka bang-ban
we mad as fuck, nigga
dis anger burns like a motherfucker

noice

who?

>anti-globalist
>just another kike-controlled media puppet
choose one

alien og in the blunt
crumble on the nail

Anyone know if TYT will be doing a stream for it? I want a reliable intelligent alternative

feels good living on the other side of the world. happening is at 3pm local time. kek

VOTE VOTE VOTE

strawpoll.me/11360180
strawpoll.me/11360180
strawpoll.me/11360180
strawpoll.me/11360180
strawpoll.me/11360180

Even His most Holy of Holies, Kek, is with us in this thread.

>Praise Kek
>Glory to his name

Are we hyped?

Faux news intentionally reporting that presser doesnt start until 0400 eastern- they know its at 0300....

hmm they really dont want us to see it do they...

dont think so, check out cnn's live full coverage

You are CONSPICUOUS and should kys

You and your ilk are so pathetic; you can't do anything right. Just failures.

strawpoll.me/11360179

strawpoll.me/11360179

strawpoll.me/11360179

lol central time is the best time zone

implying that jones is irrelevant at the field marshall of the anti globalist movement....

idiot or shill

What?
Will do thanks senpai

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/

5PM AEST for the Australians wondering.

Pure prime time.

San Diego, AKA either
>spic central
>Yellow River
depending on how close to UCSD you are

>Anunnaki and the return of planet X

kek'd heartily

yeah it's gonna be straight onto the primetime news. They will be able to live cross during it.

Yeah me too. Gonna get high now and stay up for Alex even though my digits won't repeat

lucker dog

It changed the entire leadership of the Democratic Party...not that it matters and Bernie bros just took it in the ass

kek that's some excellent spurdo right there

witnessed and saved

>not watching it live

>What?

You've failed in life in a way you can't come back from and you know it. Your insides are trash.

>tfw I want to stay up until 3 and watch it but I gotta get up by 7

fuck. guess it'll be a morning surprise for me. better be good.

I believe we should thank Ecuador for allowing this to ever happen.

Thanks Uragay of the west

BREAKING: Wikileaks 10 Years Press Conference Guide: wikileaks.org/10years/WikiLeaks10yrsPressPack.pdf

too fucking accurate. reminds of feels guy as joe rogan at the party

fucking great

Right here.

Fuck Palestinians and fuck arab people

>wikileaks.org/10years/WikiLeaks10yrsPressPack.pdf

Someone post archive.

How do you know that?

>infowars naming their stream "The Clintons Will Be DEVASTATED: Infowars Historic LIVE COVERAGE Of The Wikileaks Press Conference".

Couldn't jinx it harder if they tried.

BREAKING NEWS
ALEX JONES REPORTER JUST GOT DRONED
D
>R
O
>N
E
>D

You know that doesn't matter.

Banking on this

im honestly going to be really sad if he doesn't leak anything big

Who else /Texas/ here?

Mark Dice?

I kinda wish just so that there can be indisputable proof that Hillary is willing to kill anyone who uses free speech against her

I mean what makes you think that

Hour and a half press conference ResidentSleeper

>not knowing the whole back story of the elaborate lizard people metaphor

how many hours left???

THE LEAKS JUUUUUULIAN! THE LEAAAAAKS

>tfw kek has spoken

BREAKING NEWS

IT'S BEGINNING TO SEEM LIKE SUMMER NEVER ENDED

Yeah I'm trying to lower my expectatives just in case.
Wikileaks did like a tweet that said that the announcement would end Hillary's campaign or something among the line tho.

>Narcissistic, tax-avoiding serial liar still has a shot at the White House.

So, both candidates have a chance of winning?

Who else gettin droned here in 2016!?!?!?!?
>2016
>2016
!?!?!?!?!?

>He has deployed a reporter to London to cover it live as well.
Alex Jones is a retard. The event is in Berlin. Does he think he's going to get his reporter into the embassy to livestream with Assange?

Lil under 5

Never thought I'd see a twitch fag on here

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS BADSELFEATER ALL OVER AGAIN

NEVER CHANGE Cred Forums

>Top 10 Greatest Hits About Germany

BTFO LMAOOOO SMDH

TOP KEK

Cred Forums GOIN NUTS OVER A GREATEST HITS COLLECTION

FUCK WIT ME SENPAI LMAO SMDH

>Narcissistic, Tax-Avoiding Serial Liar, still has a shot at the white house...
>I actually thought it was talking about Hillary for a second there

>SLAYING

Couldn't have summed up the entirety of Cred Forums any better.

Howdy

I honestly didn't think this would turn out to be anything... but now that I see wikileaks first and only liked tweet I'm more confident

>He's a rapist
lol. not even in the swedish sense

Of course he's not going to add the Hillary news to the agenda and spoil the surprise, but we know from the horses mouth that both conferences or briefings have been combined.

Sadly, no. I'm just a califag that wants to turn his state red

They will leak her illness. Media will ignore it as crazy conspiracy theories for 1 month. Nothing happens.

>(((Huffpo forecast)))

The world's foremost expert on household water filtration of course.

IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD IM NOT MAD

>and contemplate spending money on the silver nitrate and water filters

What are you up to tonight?

Link doesn't work for me. The whole site is blocked. Anyone have a screencap?

I'm going to take a nap and if this mother fucker isnt burning down when I wake up I'll be pissed off

WELP

You forgot "I gotta get Paul Watson on the nighhhhhhtly news to talk about this"

The VP debate is all part of the plan. Gives Pence a chance to talk about it for an hour in front of tens of millions of Americans.

JONES JUST NAMED THE FUCKING JEWS

I KNOW
I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN

oh yeah? well dubs says it'll be an inferno when that leaf wakes up!

4.5 Hours left gentlemen

Probably Bob Beckle

i can dig it

so hes not talking until 4am EST??

who here /brainforce/? who here /super male vitality/?

wikileaks.org/10years/WikiLeaks10yrsPressPack.pdf

IT'S REAL

I bet you think its all a vast right wing conspiracy too

SUPERPREDATORS REEEEEE

218 334 eight zero zero fo ALEX JOOONES

I thought it was 5.5

MIGRATE (LEGALLY)

MIGRATE (LEGALLY)

MIGRATE (LEGALLY)

MIGRATE (LEGALLY)

MIGRATE (LEGALLY)

MIGRATE (LEGALLY)

>actual cover sheet

4.5 until alex goes live, should have clarified

shit what if they try to off the leaks and alex commits suicide by shooting himself five times in the back of his own head and then dropping a barbell on his throat and falls down a flight of stairs

isaac newton believed in alchemy he must have been wrong about everything desu

nice try, faggot

made me think

Site is down for me too. I wonder what happened. I also noticed this pic related, if you search for it the first link is to a Fox News article that is also taken down.

However the same (I assume) article is on other sites:

thepoliticalinsider.com/wikileaks-founder-confirms-wednesday-hillary-clinton-finished/

Roger Stone is the one who said that Hillary Clinton is finished, not Assange. So the title is really misleading or outright false. However the fact that Wikileaks liked it is very interesting.

I mean, it's occurred to everyone that the Clinton Camp probably has a pretty good idea of what Assange has, if he has anything, right? If it is anything, I would bet it's something about Clinton's taxes or the Clinton Foundation, since we've seen the Clinton Camp try and hammer trump on *his* taxes and foundation in the past few days. HRC & Co. is probably trying to get ahead of anything bad with a preemptive strike on Trump.

This. Look if the fucking FBI couldn't or wouldn't charge her with something, with all the evidence they had, what makes you think a pissant like Assange is going to be able to get her thrown in jail?

The bitch could be caught on video, eating dead babies, and nothing would happen to her.

HILLARY CLINTON:

BLONDE HAIR [X]
BLUE EYES [X]
FROM NEW YORK [X]
FILTHY RICH [X]
TAX DODGER [X]
EXPLOITS FEAR OF MINORITIES []
EXPLOITS MINORITIES' FEARS [X]
PROBABLY DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING SHE SAYS [X]

SO DIFFERENT FROM TRUMP™, AS YOU CAN SEE:

BLONDE HAIR [X]
BLUE EYES [X]
FROM NEW YORK [X]
FILTHY RICH [X]
TAX DODGER [X]
EXPLOITS FEAR OF MINORITIES [X]
EXPLOITS MINORITIES' FEARS []
PROBABLY DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING HE SAYS [X]

WHAT A CHOICE WE HAVE THIS YEAR!!!! I LOVE AMERICA!!!! FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDUMB

He ingests silver nitrate and Survival Shield
Dat's a nigga that can't be killed bruh

>Fbi head connected to clinton foundation, justice department run by Obama.

Do you even conspiracy theory?

>Alex believes there are invisible space lizards controlling us.
Get your theorists straight, that's David Icke, not Alex Jones

please speak English.

unless they can tie her to 911 and j00s they will still vote.

she'd be lucky to make 83

This guy better stop blue balling and release the Hill kill shot.

Well by that logic how are so many people posting when they've all be detained in FEMA camps?

One drop of booze and he goes full raging queen faggot coke whore.

WELP SEEMS LIKE NOTHING'S HAPPENING

ALEX IS STAYING UP JUST TO SELL YOU SOME WATER FILTERS

Not if she says nigger.

How much are they?

Somebody post it it's too good

You forgot
>[X] is a massive cunt to everyone
And
>[X] is a massive dick to everyone

This is a key difference.

IT'S REAL NIGGA HOURS! WHO TF UP?!

hint: this is also what assange has reduced to.

wtf is this?

>real nigga hours
>9:58AM
>AM

alex jones looks like a veggietale

To interview Assange,right?

...who would be immediately arrested by British Police on a Swedish rape charge the moment he steps outside of the Ecuadorian Embassy where he has been living and from where he has not stepped outside for five year,right?