Anyone else concerned how badly US - Russia relations are right now shit is getting heated

Anyone else concerned how badly US - Russia relations are right now shit is getting heated.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E3SXy
youtube.com/watch?v=L8C2AMRF6gI
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I
shalamov.ru/en/library/34/1.html
rt.com/news/361411-russia-suspend-plutonium-deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=WOJl5_8YVJw
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a war that was always going to happen.

We are literally going to be fighting the war of our fathers, the ultimate tragedy of boomers and their retarded leadership.

Sucked the nation of their fathers dry only to send their sons to die

Is "mutually assured destruction" not still a thing? Diplomatic relations are frosty, but a real WAR just isn't gonna happen.

No mutually assured destruction only garuntees nukes won't be used en mass

The day long nuclear appocolypse was always basically science fiction; there is a reason the nuke stockpiles are always called the "nuclear deterrent" they are not meant to be offensive

Fucking sucks man. I'm friends with a lot of Ruskies online. If Trump wins we have a chance to maybe heal the situation, but if Hillary wins it will only exasperate it.

Tfw no Saiga

US pulled out of Syria talks today and Russia is not gonna honor a plutonium deal we are fucked.

what would make one think the leaders are not friendly behind the scenes, and if they were not, they have more in common, sending their subjects children to war, than not.

Putin has just quit some treaty we had on mutual disposal of weapon-gread plutonium. Yeah, I'm fucking concerned.

Gonna be fun fighting you vlad see you in the trenches.

Can we hell pepe like the old school flash and thunder so Cred Forumsocks don't kill each other?

I don't want to kill my woke Russkie brothers

They will not honour it cause the USA wants to be a smartass and instead of destroying the plutonium as the agreement said , they were using a process that allowed them to exctract it again and reuse it .

I mean they wanted to use this process instead of destroying it

Then there's the problem of how the hell you pronounce pepe. Peepeests will end up shooting the peep adherents, which might not spare those that use peh-peh.

archive.is/E3SXy

Not only is the United States not fulfilling its agreed obligations, he said, it is also trying to change the way it deals with plutonium in such a way that the material “can be retrieved, reprocessed and converted into weapons-grade plutonium again.” At that moment, it became clear that the future of the plutonium disposition program will be a serious irritant in the US-Russian relationship.

to support the Italians claim

I will never kill a white person unless they have directly harmed me in some way. Slavs are white.

Can't wait for that. Fuck you snobby elves and fuck your ivory towers.

Yep, looks like your fucking google of a president is preparing shit for the queen bitch to start a full-blown war once they rig the elections. The trigger-happy cunt will start blowing Russians in Syria, and then shit will get out of hand in no time.

If Trump becomes president, Russia will replace Kikesrael as our greatest ally.

I'd say it's pretty much impossible to predict what would happen if Trump became president, but it's very easy to predict what would happen if Hillary did.

>mfw we go to war with russia and we all die just so greater israel gets made

Putin should just unban all the banned nukes (the ones mounted on trains, "Satan", etc.) and build a few thousand more of them. Create some bad-ass viruses and shit too.

Who the fuck got that stupid idea that demilitarization is the way to achieve peace? The best way to prevent war is to make sure you can make Earth uninhabitable for humanity if it starts. And if it happens anyway, fuck this, our species deserves to be eradicated.

Yes, seriously concerned. It is a given that the bilderbergs have made their intention to elect Hillary known in the media at this point. She has already made crazy-person statements like "the Russians are attempting to elect Trump" in public forums. I don't think she will hesitate to prove that she 'is really a man with balls' and start a war with Russia. Russia already stated they are pulling out of the effort to use plutonium for peaceful purposes today. Want to know why we started that program in the first place? Take a look at the Tzar bomb. It demonstrated 10x all the bombs used in WWII in a single drop.

slavs are black

What the FUCK is the wests problem with Russia?

Why do they not care about China anywhere near as much? Is it because Russia is white?

>Who the fuck got that stupid idea that demilitarization is the way to achieve peace?

>the Russians actually believed ZOG when it said it was getting rid of nukes

lmao

No because western businesses want free reign in syria and they are cockblocked by Assad and Russia. Same shit happened in Libya and Iraq.

(((Western))) businesses

Not really. It's a chess game.

Putin bitches about the missile defense installations because the US won that particular entanglement.

Obama bitches about Assad and the bombings because Putin won that particular entanglement.

US and Russia sharpen ourselves by playing chess against each other. We will never wage an actual war against one another because we're secretly best friends.

If Hillary were to become president, she might fuck up this balance and start a real aggression against Russia.

November when trump gets in office this is going to die down 100% because those two are bffls.

You really believe one meme candidate have an ability to change/destroy your current establishment? It seems to be pretty unrealistic. He is either stooge, going to get bent down or even killed. I bet it's just a usual show they run for you.

I mean these people hold an incredible power and been here for a long, long time and after all that they will go "well, that's it boys, we had a good run but we lost fair and square. pack it up" after losing elections? Guys that routinely start shit in other countries, kill millions just to further their agenda and grease their machine with the blood of less fortunate? Please.

>disarmament leads to conventional banker wars

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

There really are americans that are that delusional, sad to say.

He is the only chance to try.

What's the deal with the nuclear bunker drill in Russia?

Americans don't know anything about Syria. US could easily provoke russia or assad and the americab public would accept any retaliation from you guys as an unprovoked attack

Will we really go to war for a silly piece of sand of A leppo?

>go to war for a silly piece of sand of A leppo?
Well, it makes much more sense than "for democracy", at least.

Depends on how retarded we really are

I don't want to fight the russians. Shit could get ugly.

Surely we learned our lesson from fighting a world war for a serbian piece of land.

Don't be such an anti semite. That sand belongs to greater israel goyim.

I already did my time so I'm going to be home dicking your gfs while vlad shoots you kek.

Checking if our shit in order just in case. Never hurts to be prepared. Doesn't mean we actually going to start a nuclear war.

Also sends a symbolic gesture at the same time, another political posturing.

You're going to fuck my hand while I'm deployed?

But I don't wanna fight you, Boris. I just want to shitpost with you.

I will not fight a Russian Army.

We need to be working with Russia against the Barbarian ISIS. If Shillary seriously expects us to send American sons to die for ISIS, she is dead wrong, and possibly otherwise.

>Surely we learned our lesson from fighting a world war for a serbian piece of land.
How many wars happened after WW2? You have way too much faith in humanity.

The rule of thumb I use is: for every stupid shit that might come into my head only to be dismissed a moment later with "wow, how did I get this crazy idea?", there is someone rich and influential who made it his life goal. Like 95% of humans are incapable of sentient, independent thought beyond "ooga-booga, wanna fuck, wanna shinies, wanna power".

>Russia
>anything other than our mortal enemy who must be wiped off the earth like the backwards scum they are

Rosy Palm? Yeah I heard she's a whore.

Wheres my pay-pee lads at?

Fuck hillary and fuck black people

Thats kinda weird dude

I always thought it was pipi like that redheaded girl

Yep, me too. Unfortunately, nobody's asking us. The best I can do is dodge the draft and try to get the fuck out of the country if shit hits the fan. Though I'm not sure where you can go to hide from nuclear war.

Peh-pay master race

I want out of this fucking country before I get vaporized.

Our Secretary of Defense is a nutjob, we can't negotiate for shit, and we destabilize everything we so much as look at. Hillary will likely beat Trump, but even if he does win he's so unpredictable it may not even matter. We are so fucked.

We have our places.

You have Siberia
I have Montana.

putin will probably wait until after the election. that will determine much of the strategy of the whole world. POTUS is the absolute top position in the entire world

Top kek

>Montana.
We have missile silos in Montana.
The only safe place to go in WWIII is Argentina or Chile

THAAD.

Alaska and the northern territories should be safe right? Most Canadian cities are along the border and will get caught in the fight.

>Alaska
Land invasion or nuke the giant AFB we have there
>the northern territories
Russia will bomb the early warning radar systems up there. The northern Hemisphere will not be safe

No, both sides are currently working on neutralizing the others' ability to retaliate and they are getting pretty close.

When one side eventually develops the needed capability to unilaterally neutralize the other's nuclear deterrent we will have WWIII to make sure they never develop the capability and we will fall under a true, unchallenged global hegemony.

Once WW3 starts for real, nukes start flying and first several million people die (in case the world won't just end in the first day, of course), it'll be martial law and universal draft. If you try to dodge, they'll court martial you. When real casualties start in your country, there are no civil rights and no option to say "no" to your government.

If the war lingers, even living in the wilderness might not save you. The only real way is to move to some other country that's not participating and doesn't have any major military infrastructure of any participants.

>We are literally going to be fighting the war of our fathers, the ultimate tragedy of boomers and their retarded leadership.Sucked the nation of their fathers dry only to send their sons to die

This 100%

All the boomers in my family know they have really fucked the world up with all the hippy bullshit.

Now they know their sons and grand sons are going to die fighting invaders that they let in the gates.

uh...did something happen? just woke up, yall are scaring me. russia hasnt been an enemy in forever

Won't there be enough people who demand for a peace treaty or even unconditional surrender?

The name Pepe is not uncommon IRL and is always pronounced Peh-Pay. Any other pronunciation is just some autistic faggot trying to rustle jimmies.

Can we...just go up and meet at the Bering Strait? We can make a bridge and set up a floating camp/base with our own defenses.

no. Trump is the pro Israel candidate. That's why (((they))) are letting him win.

>The only real way is to move to some other country that's not participating and doesn't have any major military infrastructure of any participants.
And btw, that alone is a big problem too, because the government will set up a curfew and limit your movement. There will probably be military patrols all over the place, city exit points will be blocked, and if they catch you outside of where you are told to remain, going to jail might be the best option you will have (though they'll rather send your ass to the front lines).

WW3
W

IT'S HAPPENNING1!!

>You'll be drafted

Do you know how big a problem fragging was even in vietnam? The days of conscription in the west are over.

NATO has been preparing for this for months.

Why do you think they've moved all those troops near the Russian border?

Why do you think they've been deploying THAAD batteries everywhere?

We won't go to war with Russia, basically what will happen is there will be a couple of serious strikes against the Russians in Syria and then they will back off.

Unfortunately Syria will then be destroyed but that's the plan.

We can do something about this. I did a little big more research and found out that we share these two little islands off the coasts of our countries in places that would not be heavily occupied.

We could build a 2 mile bridge or even just have a ferry system between us. We could set up our defenses, steal some ordinance to ferry over, and create a small military society.

We'll be outcasts from our nations, but we will be outcasts with our own little bit of the world to call home.

A nation of cooperation.

Our very own Mother Base.

Russia basically backed out of a nuke deal with the US and made impossible demands for it to be put back on the table. Then the US basically said fuck you to any cooperation in Syria and suspended talks.

US government has gone rogue, but they know that they have no popular support. In Syria, the torch has been passed. People take Russia seriously and don't take America seriously.

WOAAAHHHH HOAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WWIII Prep:

Official Cred Forums peace talks:

Issue I:
Can we make a code so we know not to kill other Cred Forumsacks when we meet?

youtube.com/watch?v=L8C2AMRF6gI

You don't get to demand shit AFTER the war starts.

Any display of discontent or disagreement will send the discipline and morale to hell. Soldiers will start telling their officers to GTFO, and your country will lose the war. To prevent this, any public displays will immediately be suppressed with extreme violence. That's the way any real war (one in which your side has severe casualties) works. There's no democracy or civil rights during war time, there's only military discipline and subordination.

If Canada gets nuked let's start a Cred Forums colony on Anticosti Island. It's huge and there's nothing else on it but a few cozy hunting cabins.

If you told me ten years ago that it'll be the liberals who'll try to pin everything on the Russians, I wouldn't believe you. It's like it's some sort of fucked up McCarthyism 2.0.

Nigga, Russia never stopped being the enemy.

There's a reason 60 B-52s are being pulled out of The Boneyard, having their PALs reinstalled and quietly reforming their air wings, and wy we still have nukes in Turkey.

What's even more fucked up is that McCarthy was basically right; the US government was riddled with Soviet agents and sympathizers. Now the libs are barking at the Russians for no good reason at all.

Welp we are fucked.

Is it too late to persuade our government to remain neutral in the war?

Do it pls, a hard reset has been needed for decades now.

pic related

Or hide out in the rocky's.

Why do leftists think it's cool to have tantrums on social media? Don't they realize how infantile that makes them seem?

>set up a floating camp/base with our own defenses
Bad idea. BOTH sides will consider you an enemy if they find you - some unknown armed guys in the middle of nowhere. A bunch of guys with machine guns are no match for an army.

That's not to suggest that weapons are useless, but hiding somewhere the war isn't going on is the best option. The problem is, places where war isn't going on will immediately close their borders, unless they are retards like Western Europe, but those will probably participate.

I vote for the Arctic.

Honestly they will get the shit end of the stick it will probably be a radioactive wasteland when all is said and done.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
or
youtube.com/watch?v=IUzhISwCC-I

>People take Russia seriously and don't take America seriously.
what? Who thinks that and what evidence is there that is a widely held wordwide belief?

Nobody is immortal and even the greatest emperors of antiquity had trouble finding worthy successors. The last power brokers of the cold war are dying off and the ones trying to fill their shoes are increasingly incompetent. All dynasties eventually come to an end and with how fast things are changing it's harder than ever to maintain power.

Once 20 million of your citizens perish in flames on your own soil, they'll find a way. Military rule and public executions can do wonders.

tfw i never disliked russians and dont want war with them

Dude McCarthy was 100% right though. Read the FBI files on him. Virtually everyone he said was a commie, fuckin was.

tzar bomba is such a meme

real nigga hours begin when you can carpet nuke with little baby nukes dumbass, projecting half your megabomb's energy into space is retarded

We already have MIRVs

nice dubdubs

You don't sneakily build a 2-mile bridge during wartime.

>tfw word economic collapse and catastrophic war

pls no

Power of the people. That's the reason they hate trump. He's a populist and has energised a disgruntled underclass.

Revolutions / change can't happen without enough energy in the air

This is why we make it covert. We could make it floating, mobile. Or we could do Having small, barely noticeable, practically uninhabited islands to ourselves would be for the best. There's enough soil and greenery to subsist on.

Just lay low. The weapons are mainly for hunting and keeping order amongst ourselves. Don't make this explosive, just make it something that won't be in ruins like the rest of the world.

When the world is in rubble, we will be able to move more freely. Their utter lack of structure will make them flaccid, and we could expand out into the fertile Alaskan wilderness while still keeping our islands as our main base.

Boss, we just have to play the waiting game. I think it's a game worth playing.

Reminds me of what this guy said about the Gulag:

"I saw what a forcible argument a simple slap could be for an intellectual."

shalamov.ru/en/library/34/1.html

FUCKING CIPHER WILL RUIN EVERYTHING

>Russia expressed its concerns over the unilateral move in April, shortly after a nuclear security summit held in the US.

>“We signed an agreement that the plutonium will be processed in a certain way, for which facilities would be purpose-built,” Putin said at the time. “We have met our commitments, and constructed the necessary facilities. The US has not.”

rt.com/news/361411-russia-suspend-plutonium-deal/

DEEBLY GONCERNED

new zealand is safe for a couple years, according to the book on the beach it takes like 2 full years for the earth to circulate all the northern hemisphere's nuke dust as far south as NZ on the jet stream desu

SKULL FACE DID NOTHING WRONG
youtube.com/watch?v=WOJl5_8YVJw

Suck it up. We'll have to fight them no matter how much we don't want too.

>Can we make a code so we know not to kill other Cred Forumsacks when we meet?
Now, that's an idea!
Don't forget to shoot in the direction you are ordered to, though, otherwise you'll get in deep shit. Just shoot above the head, not in it.

What about a green flag (you can always find green in the army)? Just take some green shit in your hand and wave with it.

If you're fighting for the West in any type of way, know that we must defend Orthodox Russia and Putin's 'United Russia Party'. They are the Russians who fought against the Bolsheviks in 1917.

I... was talking about another Cipher. kek

pic related.

Rationality is not inculcated in youth. Most people don't learn to use their frontal lobes.

Hi Langley, how's the echo chamber?

>300,000,000 known guns in hands of Americans
>we'll have to fight them

lol no.

"those guys are autistic for mispronouncing the autism frog's name"

"trump is literally schlomo u guys stop being so autistic vote for hillary"

>on helmet
>on sides of buildings

Good luck getting into New Zealand if you aren't already there.

They'll probably shoot at you though, just saying.

Well... Trudeau might be a cuck, but he doesn't look anything like a warmonger. Dunno about the rest of them, though.

This

first of all i dont think the locals will take kindly to a bunch of 400 lb neets eating what few resources exist on that shithole island

second, its almost winter dumbass that island is an ice cube pic related

Who? The bolice :DD?

What's Aleppo?

Trudeau being a cuck just means that everyone else will bully him into submission to do things like send a bunch of Canadian troops right on Russia's border.

the funny thing is that hillary would literally be able to get enough public support for a war if she just told shitlib america that we have to liberate the fags and spread homophilia to right wing russia

Trudeau is an empty suit. He'll fall in line and do whatever his (((handlers))) tell him to.

Russians

whatever happened at incirlik air base, it just sort of went off Cred Forumss radar a couple weeks after the turkish coup

We'll be greeted as liberators from the madness. If we aren't, then...

We become demons.

You think the Russians would invade mainland USA?

When war ends and if we survive, water world might remain the only real option. But you'll have problems actually building stuff DURING war, besides some basic shit.

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/

YOU WANT TO SEE DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE?

I know, that's why

But I like Russians

I have no fucking idea.

But war won't be pretty.

Captain obvious, out

He sent trainers to Syria to train Islamist rebels. He putting Canadians in direct opposition to Russia.

Nope. Hillary loses, or we fight. No other option.

you want to fight gorilla warfare against polar gooks who eat ice and shit rocks, be my guest senpai

How were they impossible demands? Russia built the proper facilities, and you guys are always memeing about GDP yet the U.S claims they don't have any money to build them here. Either they are lying or are poor or don't know how to properly finance such facilities like Russia does.

>“We signed an agreement that the plutonium will be processed in a certain way, for which facilities would be purpose-built,” Putin said at the time. “We have met our commitments, and constructed the necessary facilities. The US has not.”

I like your spirit and I like your trips more, so be it

I refuse to fight against my Russian brotheren.

We can hold off on building for now. We just need to have a ferrying system between big and little Diomede. A 2 mile sail isn't that terrible.

We'll pool resources in the meantime, slowly and quietly. Get enough materials for communications towers we can build first after the dust has settled. Then we can focus on a bridge.

We'll have people explore the Alaskan wilderness for more materials. We could luck out and come across derelict military bases we could strip down and send back for more sophisticated structures and equipment.

When we have the island needs satisfied as a strong home base, we can simply procure any other derelict military bases as extensions. We'll build communications towers there and have them act as our Forward Operating Bases.

ah everything is great, they haven't buzzed a ship in months.

Have you been in an army/prison?
I did 1 month as an officer trainee (it was part of my university education, instead of doing a year as a soldier) in a standard garrison. If you're just an intelligent guy and is not prepared for this, it's fucking shocking. They depress you in a matter of minutes - then you just do what you're told to and try to stay away from the sight of commanders. Though now I understand it's not the end of times, back then I used to have nightmares about having to do another week or two for like half a year after it all finished.

And I was an officer trainee during peace time in a group where the commanding officers knew there were kids with some connections. It wasn't even close to being a simple soldier (they lived in the same building as we, on the other floors), never mind during war time, where they'll execute you to make an example for the others instead of yell at you.

Hopefully trump pushes us into war. I'm tired of these wars with sandnigs

>they'll execute you to make an example for the others instead of yell at you.
You guys still have commissars?

>The rule of thumb I use is: for every stupid shit that might come into my head only to be dismissed a moment later with "wow, how did I get this crazy idea?", there is someone rich and influential who made it his life goal.

Russia-bro gets it

40 million people going to bunkers.. russian is this true? i doubt it..

If you paint it on helmet, it gotta be noticeable. Because chances are, you gonna be under fire, and you won't have a chance to stick your head out of the trenches to stare at people's helmets. But overall, good idea.

4 of clubs it is, then!

Although my military specialty is an artillery officer, I'll be shooting a howitzer or whatever from a closed position from many kilometers of where the fight is going on. I won't even see who exactly I'm shooting at.

This, someone needs to stop them

>You guys still have commissars?
No, but they tend to appear when necessary. You just haven't had a serious war on your soil for a while, never mind with a somewhat equal adversary. You'll have them too if Russia nukes a few American cities. Hard to herd cannon fodder towards explosions and machine-guns and all hell breaking loose otherwise.

The vast majority of those are probably desolate and not functional since the fall of the Union.

Was McCarthy the canary in the coal mine? Or was it already too late by the time he was in office?
I feel like the point of no return was probably the 1965 Immigration Act. Before that, America was a 90%+ white country. They even explicitly promised that the act wouldn't change demographics but look what happened.
Now all the media does is praise this new "diversity" and celebrate the death of white Americans.

>Anyone else concerned how badly US - Russia relations are right now
Very concerned. We don't need to have troops on Russia's border.
Strange how Obama has the two most powerful Christian nations in the world ready to go for each others throat.
Or is it just me?

>looks like your fucking google of a president is preparing shit for the queen bitch to start a full-blown war once they rig the elections.
This is it exactly. Obama is preparing the ground work. And then Hillary will get us all killed, because she is a hateful, vindictive, power hungry, psychopathic bitch.

Trump builds shit.
Hillary destroys shit.

HOLY SHIT GUYS WAIT, THIS COULD ACTUALLY BE AWESOME

Not the WW3 part, but remember how Yuri said that the soviets funded lefty groups which is basically why the libshits ended up taking over? Maybe another Cold War is the best way to fix it. This time around though, russia is right wing, christian and nationalist, and we're the country filled with commies. What if the left actually memes the whole Russian subversion thing into existence, and Putin ends up supporting a right wing cultural take over? They already did it once, why not do it again?

We just have to revolt, we have to, it's the only way to save ourselves, even if we die failing, it's better than living the lie which is America now.