I've relapsed again, I said I was never coming back...

I've relapsed again, I said I was never coming back, that this place was fucking up my worldview and I that I needed to leave. Let's face it though, Cred Forums is the only place left in the world with any sanity... and that's saying a lot.

My neighbors kid is going through gender reassignment/transformation, I work with a Muslim that openly hates this country and is praised for it... I go to uni with people who think globalism is simply top notch and that any tradition, christian church or history in this country should be destroyed because >evil white people

My girlfriend (now ex-gf) just told me she's been fucking two other dudes and tells me "it's 2016, it's a different world exclusiveness is not all its cracked up to be." Starts citing Jewish cultural brainwashing as evidence for it.

Everyday I'm told to except this wonderful new society that was built for us and everyday that feeling of complete nausea that's start when I wake up just keeps getting worse.

Is there any hope boys?

user, we aren't lying when we say that you're here forever.

>Cred Forums is the only place left in the world with any sanity
kek

>My neighbors kid is going through gender reassignment/transformation
How can Europeans compete?

>I work with a Muslim that openly hates this country and is praised for it
USA USA USA USA
How can europeans compete

This, like a black hole this place will draw you back, I gave up resisting the truth.

Ask again tomorrow

Hello, OP. This is Pepe. I'm glad you answered my call.

*accept, not except--mybad

I've tried leaving 4 times. Longest was from aug 2012- jan 2014.

You NEVER leave.

Take the blue pill you will be happier for it.

> remember, you're here forever.

It's too late for that.... After awhile you're so red pilled you can never crawl out of it.

you got cucked by two guys?

damn dude, i'm sorry

Cristo nuestra esperanza

What was it like away from Cred Forums? I am also considering leaving this place

Sorry mate, pol has also fucked my head. I sound like a jabbering lunatic to my parents and sister. Got a redpilled uncle who frequents pol at least.

>My girlfriend (now ex-gf) just told me she's been fucking two other dudes and tells me "it's 2016, it's a different world exclusiveness is not all its cracked up to be."

There is nothing sexier than a man that is confident enough to let his girlfriend have sex with two other guys. Are you not secure in your masculinity?

(how long until feminists start saying this?)

There is always hope.
You will find someone better.
These people who "hate america" will continue working to build it, they just like to talk.

Yes. Join a Hutterite, Mennonite, Amish, or similar communitarian Christian fundamentalist colony. They are the only places where degenerates are excommunicated and shunned, where you can marry a virgin and have a large family, and where your descendants won't miscegenate with foreign conquerors.
Your descendants will multiply, while the degenerates will whither away because of no family, godlessness, and hedonism.
The humble, simple, and meek shall inherit the earth.

But there is no Internet or lights

Pretty great at first. However I was working overseas with little time to use the computer (so there was no temptation) and the guys I was working with were conservative so it was a nice environment to be in.

Back home the degeneracy seemed to have worsened so much it's unbelievable and it's frustrating that so many women are just pure whores. I'd love to have a family but it seems like all women in their 20s want to do is get fucked daily by random men.

>Join a Hutterite, Mennonite, Amish, or similar communitarian Christian fundamentalist colony.

My profession is not compatible with those communities. Trust me, I've considered joining but I don't want to give up my job.

They're already saying it