50 000$? 120 000$?

I'll buy it

Other urls found in this thread:

worthofweb.com/website-value/Cred
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guy offered 50 mil

YES BROTHER DO IT!

I believe it's in the millions

it has an impressive alexa ranking but it's ability to be monetized is severely curtailed by the negative reputation

It's not worth anything.

This place is a dumping ground for autistic retards that wouldn't otherwise be able to socially interact with human beings.

Then why is gook selling it if it's not making money?

an hiro paid 25 million for it
Cred Forums is not losing money he just has massive debt payments

hiro bought it for like 700k or something

>dollars
Convert to shekels, leaf

>t. autistic retard

Probably a lot of interest in us goys from (((them))).

If it makes a reasonable amount of money, my brother and law and I will buy it for 500 000$

Somewhere between and .
I'd lowball him.

So mods how to I contact the admin?

Mods?

It costs 25million plus horoshimoot gets to do weird chink sex stuff to your butt for 24 hours

Kek is like a Hydra. WMA, we are weapons of mass autism. Cred Forums will go first, then to the social media base that was seeded during the election. They will literally open pandora's shitbox.

Buy it and make all mods Canadians so we can perma ban people who insult Canada.

I have a feeling not even reddit is worth that. Comon Hiro! 500 000$?

I've been literally banned 3 times today alone. They don't work if you aren't retarded. Mods and janitors don't get this because I've probably been coming to this shithole site longer than they've known about it

Nah, I'm definately not letting any Canadians be mods unless they're from Alberta

About three-fiddy

worthofweb.com/website-value/Cred Forums.org/

Half a Billion.

I don't believe that bullshit

Honestly, the FBI should buy this place. Judging by all the nazis who spend their lives here it's probably prevented a huge number of shootings.

I'll also ban britbongs who didnt vote leave :^)