Notch or Martin Shkreli?

Who would Cred Forums rather have in charge of Cred Forums. Notch (Creator of minecraft, sold minecraft to microsoft for 2.5 billion) or Martin Shkreli?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notch/status/783088004801765376
youtube.com/watch?v=pgxVCTvvnG8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj5mfovSjxc
strawpoll.me/11359529
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o
youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4
nsnbc.me/2013/05/08/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-caused-47500-cases-of-paralysis-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>twitter.com/notch/status/783088004801765376

Link to the tweet

NOTCH

youtube.com/watch?v=pgxVCTvvnG8

Martin: lawful evil
Notch: fat retard who won the lottery

Notch is a nu male faggot

Notch for sure.

wtf I hate Cred Forums now

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj5mfovSjxc

Whoever bans Canadians.

Notch. You can be relatively sure that the fat fuck would just leave the site alone out of laziness. Shkreli probably wants to use it to turn a profit somehow. Never trust someone who is still thirsty for money.

Both as a board of directors
I like them both very much

Notch
>Cred Forumsirgin
>oldfag
>GamerGater
>willing to operate on a loss

Martin
>IRL shitposter
>Cred Forums levels of redpill

Neither since neither will happen

God damn you guys are stupid as fuck

Mostly this. The entire thing is Hiro spouting bullshit to try and extract money from morons.

Notch is fat, retarded, and thinks he's good at making games (he isn't.) He would be horrible for Cred Forums because he's just so incompetent.

Shkreli. Notch is a Swede and a normie.

Shrek is a master troll who understands business, and just wants a personal army to wage never-ending war with the left.

Martin, easily. Notch is a leftist Swede.

>Notch
>a fucking Swede
>made kiddy game
>sold kiddy game to MS

>Shkreli
>shitposts 24/7 both on internet and in real life
>doesn't give a fuck about media backlash
>actually wants to improve the site

#shkrelimissile

wannabe nigger kike is not going to get Cred Forums, he would just close the site down to get attention from us

This user knows what's up.

NO

NO

NO

FUCK

ABORT

i wish donald trump jr would buy us

Peter Theil. Conservative. Defender of online privacy. Knows how to code. Took down ducking gawker.

Message him

Fucking neither, e-celebs will make the site more popular than it already is, and normalfags will flock into Cred Forums.

The more I see notch tweet, the more I don't want him to buy Cred Forums

Bill Gates is one of the few sane rich people.
He's just a peaceful overlord.

strawpoll.me/11359529 Straw poll right here.

poll: strawpoll.me/11359529

>implying he would shut down the only website that doesn't hate him with a passion

Notch because he's just an autist, Shkreli is a businessman so that doesn't bode well

Notch hands down

Skrelli will shut it down any time he gets pissed off because he had a bad day at the office

Notch, like Moot, is a leftie that will preserve the free speech while moaning about us all

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o

this shrekli for sure

>Trump
What fucking retard is voting for Trump? Why would he even buy this website?

Come home moot, please.
We miss you and we want you to come home.

this, i need to get off of here and do something with my life.

>notch wants to ban joking racism
>happy to have an openly racist board though, no jokes allowed
I am confuse

Notch just don't change anything, fuck sake mate.

>strawpoll.me/11359529
putting trump in this hurts shkreli desu senpai :(

Notch.
Shkreli is an attention whore Cred Forumstard.
Notch is a NEET who do not give a fuck.

>all these bluepilled notch fags?

>Martin Shkreli

Not him.

I was watching his stream last night and he was talking about buying Cred Forums with some SJW sounding people.

1) He wants to make money out of this website. Talks of "I could make it worth over 200 million easily"

2) He isint fully in support of free speech.

The guy is a snake and a sociopath.

>a leftie that will preserve the free speech

what type of rock have you been under for the past couple decades? leftists have been trying to restrict free speech since the 1960's.

What all you autists don't realize is that 4chinz was kill the second m00t sold it. So many newfags just don't understand how much better 4 chan was even just 4-5 years ago.... Before Cred Forums turned into traps and rate muh cock faggotry. Epic threads were a daily occurrence.

Alex is kill
Metalblender is kill
RIP m00tikinz

SWEDEN FINDS REDEMPTION

NOTCH wants to censor everything.

Let Shkreli run the entire join.

yeah i dont want shrekli to interfere with the sites culture
he likes to flaunt his superiority whenever he gets a chance
fuck him

i want him to mentally abuse me until i tear up and destroy his fragile body

Never trust the eternal Swede.

I'd rather have a fucking nu-male swede than an Albanian neo-con from Brooklyn

See: Notch is a fucking Swedecuck.

>i want him to mentally abuse me until i tear up and destroy his fragile body
??????????????????

>le Notch is not a normie meme
>newfags actually believe this

SHREK

wait hold up
what if George Soros buys Cred Forums?

fug the nostalgia

I'm not talking about lefties in general, but specific lefties (notch, moot, and others), that get a boner from protecting free speech, skreli doesn't have that

Notch has billions he will leave Cred Forums alone. He'll buy it just for novelty.

Shkreli is desperate for cash in wake of his FBI investigation and his Ponzi scheme between companies. He'll whore Cred Forums out.

Martin. Notch is anti racism. I know Martin deep down truly hates the niggers.

>Let Shkreli run the entire join.

From his live stream I saw last night I think Shkrell is the more likely to censor and make Cred Forums a normie haven that he can make money off.

I never said that ameridumb

What has Hiro actually done that's wrong

Pretty sure he already has control via:

Mods
JapMoot

>Martin. Notch is anti racism. I know Martin deep down truly hates the niggers.

Yeah sure.

That's why he buys wu tang albums.

Hiro

Since neither care about the poster here.

What the fuck is wrong with you all.
But a damn Cred Forums pass. It's cheap as fuck and will help the place you all spend a chunk of your time on.

Why simply give this place away to outsiders.

be poor

Never trust the Swedes.

>Notch owning Cred Forums

You kidding? If Soros bought the site, his company stock would tank so fast it'd create a Sherman.

The reason we haven't been bought yet is because of our reputation. The second any company buys us, they're financially screwed.

He was made by Cred Forums, it's fitting

hi notch

Notch lives in Los Angeles

do you guys know who should buy Cred Forums and has the money? Dilbertman. Dilbertman for Cred Forums.

we are so fucked.

does someone have an infographic of why moot left? I was mostly MIA from 2012-2015

The real owners of Cred Forums should be the Anonymous collective.
Everyone and no one at the same time.

Shkreli is waaaaaaaaaaay better than fucking Notch.

Notch is even alright too, but he isn't as hardcore as Shkreli. Notch is basically a normie who occasionally holds his own against SJWs but is still a fucking eternal implicit fucking faggot Swede.

>>>>>>belgium
>>>>>>a country
you can only pick one friend

Based on his twitter comments about what we should and shouldn't do, definitely anyone but faggot notch.
Shkreli jews AIDS zombies so he's based in my book.
If hiro sells to notch, bad things will happen to both of them.

true, I'm throwing in with the notch camp

Mainly because fappening and gamergate gave him lots of unwanted attention, including from authorities

>implying notch doesn't use a Swedish proxy for the aesthetic

hi notch

Joshua Goldberg.

Notch respects our freedumbs tho

>a leftie

Fucking idiots.

I would rather have notch

we don't need a leader, we need an owner. shkreli is an attention whore faggot who wants to have a personal army/business. notch is kind hearted swede who wants to save Cred Forums from all the meanies

FUCKING
IDIOTS

i'd trust notch to not fuck up the site like shkreli would. it's not like we need someone who "gets" channers to implement changes, either. the boards hiroshima-sama added have all been failures.

>notch
>swedecuck that got lucky off of his infiniminer clone
>shkreli
>actual businessman who has been screwed over by the leftist (((media)))
hmmm really makes you think

>he's bad because he was born in Sweden
>even though he has spent an entire year shitting on SJWs and he actually sided with GG

You forgot;

Martin
>Not willing to operate on a loss

Making that relationship work will be like trying to get Hillary to agree to be Trump's VP.

That's just what they want us to think!

>Oh yeah, you'll have all the free-speech you could ask for :^)

fuck, never mind. what is it with swedes?

Do you think he has some hidden plan?
He's a billionaire NEET.

And if he had something, don't you think he would have bought it anyway?

Call him a fat retard sure but he does hate feminism and regressiveness and defends freedom of speech. Who better than him?

The ''censorship'' would be keeping Cred Forums, in Cred Forums
He had no problem with Cred Forums at all, just with enforcing the
>keep Cred Forums in Cred Forums rule

It was starting to go to shit even with moot here. The gamergate garbage and cuck shit really did its number on Cred Forums. 2014 was the last year Cred Forums was alive.

>>Cred Forumsirgin

Were you retards even around for that? He posted about Cred Forums talking about how shitty it was because he went there for ideas for his new game and when they told him to fuck off he ran to reddit where they sucked his cock

I guess Swedes will be cucks even if you give them a billionaire dollars and move them to America.

Shkreli was always our best option. Not some manic depressive cunt who'd delete Cred Forums just because he was having a bit of a downer.

Plus he's got tons of money just laying around. The black hole of money that is this site would be sustainable.

wtf i love zika now

I can relate to Martin so him, but honestly I assume he's not serious.

That rule has always been shit and a thinly veiled excuse to turn every other board into a leftist hugbox stronghold, fuck off google.

That looks pretty cozy desu

To use as a coaster lmao

>Not some manic depressive cunt who'd delete Cred Forums just because he was having a bit of a downer.
The fuck are you talking about, he wasn't going to delete Cred Forums, he literally said he was going to keep it.

So instead of a NEET billionaire who wouldn't want nothing from us, and would do it out of simply kindness, now we have a businessman.

>notch tries to buy Cred Forums
>get shitposted into oblivion by some fag on twitter
>doesn't buy Cred Forums
we are saved

Thank fucking god now kill yourself Markus.

Did Shkreli actually say he'd be unwilling to operate at a loss? He spent $2mil on a Wu-Tang album in what he considered a "donation to the art of rap music." You don't think a fucker like him would make a "donation to the art of shitposting?"

he'd probably want to enforce the "no racism" rule, which nobody except that Cred Forums monkey has ever cared about

Yet here you are - a dried up dicklicking leaf - lamenting about it all. Go away leaffag.

look at that neck beard, he's just gonna buy Cred Forums and leave it to fester, which is exactly what we want

Enjoy your forced monthly subscription

That rule was so that you don't derail constantly threads.
Does only Cred Forums have the right to remain ontopic?

Shkreli. That dude cracks me up, plus he looks successful

They enforce it on /trv/, I've had the SJW mod there delete plenty of my posts

He said he'd ban "joking racism" on Cred Forums. After he has done that it's a slippery slope, and when he's having a manic episode, what's to stop him from deleting Cred Forums?

According to his stream, he wanted to update the website and make it profitable. He's rich, but not rich enough to buy the website and run it at a loss indefinitely.

Notch.

>what's to stop him from deleting Cred Forums?
The fact that he's been a long time Cred Forums user and knows that deleting Cred Forums would make it spread massively to other boards.

He simply wanted to make all boards remain ontopic.

Both are really good guys that deserve a lot of respect and would fit right in here.

It really depends on what you want in the owner.

Do you want a wonderfully smug, flippant and ultimately endearing loose cannon who is pretty much the physical embodiment of Cred Forums, who would take a lot of risks (who knows what will happen - we could end up as the next Google or the next MySpace) and who would be an endless source of outrageous fun and heart-thumping danger?
Pick Shkreli.

Do you want a sensible, reliable and trustworthy pair of hands who will probably be just a really kind and friendly guy who would do some very nice things for the community, but is ultimately pretty tame, wouldn't take risks and would keep Cred Forums on the path that it's on?
Pick Notch.

Ultimately, they're both officially based for stepping up like this for the community. I would personally thank them if I could. It's a very noble and charitable thing to do.

hotwheels

I only trust those hungry 4 money... at least u know what they are after

As long as notch doesn't fuck with Cred Forums, the boards or any censorship I'm good

Cred Forums seems to be okay with keeping Cred Forums in Cred Forums.
>>Cred Forums353699768

NOTCH WOULD REMOVE Cred Forums DON'T LET HIM HAVE IT REEEEEEE

this. shkreli would pull a wutang on Cred Forums. buy it then close it just so he could brag he killed it.

nobody cares what blue bee thinks

No, I'll make sure you stay here forever you dumb leaf. I need you guys in /CFG/

you put it brilliantly

>Notch
>(Creator of minecraft, sold minecraft to microsoft for 2.5 billion)
I knew this already
>or Martin Shkreli?
Who is this?

So only serious racism gets a pass, what's wrong with this?

DO NOT LET SWEDISH FAT C.UCK NOTCH HAVE Cred Forums LOOK AT WHAT THE SWEDES HAVE DONE youtube.com/watch?v=i6FAeycz2S4

Shrek > Notch for one simple reason: one is a troll, and the other takes troll-bait

>He simply wanted to make all boards remain ontopic.

>calling someone a nigger on /ck/ for putting ketchup on pizza ruins the board
>calling someone a jew on /biz/ because they are literal jews ruins the board

Casual racism is part of what makes most boards fun, and distinguishes us from the likes of reddit. I can understand banning Cred Forumsacks who start ranting on about niggers and posting infographics, etc. But casual "joking racism" has always been part of Cred Forums culture.

Notch knows about the SJW menace and will purge them from the mod positions.

Martin just shitposts for lulz.

Would you mind if I raped your mother?

I think the creator of minecraft would understand our autism very well.

why woul peoples speech need to be "kept in check"

whats wrong with these people lol

they wanna punish you for talking

You guys are idiots, this asshole Shkreli would start putting ads everywhere and try to run a profit on the site. Meaning share buttons for facebook and reddit and shit like that, then he'd sell it when he realizes there's no profit to be made here. Notch already said he wouldn't change shit, let the site run itself like it always has. Notch is the right choice if Cred Forums is to survive and remain the same way it's always been.

Shkreli without a doubt. Notch openly said he was going to censor racist jokes. God bless Heart for scaring Notch away.

No, what he wanted to get rid off is things like the obnoxious spam of Mafia 3 and Battlefield 1 threads on Cred Forums

We have terrible games like those flooding the catalog when all the threads are basically
>WE
and telling people that the games are shit and to not buy it as if people didn't know that already, when those are Triple A's, and Cred Forums is maybe the most elitist videogame discussion place.

Oh please. Moot tried that with /new/ and ended up backtracking pretty quickly when he realised what he had unleashed.

Cred Forums can't be deleted. We're the biggest containment board, but more importantly, we're a bulwark against something worse - the death of Cred Forums by SJW invasion.

Yes.
Would you mind if I eviscerated you and shat directly into the gaping wound?

as long as notch lets the faggot mods continue to be faggot mods, and doesn't try to turn them into turbo faggot mods, i'm fine with him.

Notch is from Cred Forums and posts on Cred Forums sometimes

Shkreli all the way. The man is based.

As of notch, a SWEDE to run Cred Forums? Like, real-fucking-ly?

Its not happening you faggots Hiroshim00t loves us too much
But the obvious choice would be Marty since he's as redpilled as one can get

The cuck becomes the cucketteer

Reminder that Notch basically just said he would enforce GR3, considering he browses here it would imply just that he wants Cred Forums to be contained to its board.
Why is this a bad thing? People will stop bothering us.

Everyone ITT who says Shrekily, is Shrekily with a botnet.

This.
What he wanted is already a goddamn rule.
He already said he would have no problem running the site at a loss because he's rich as fuck and has no idea what to spent his money on apart from upgrades for his PC.

Notch is perfect. He wouldn't fuck with shit, like moot. Moot just couldn't afford it. Notch is moot, but with the MONEY.

>jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams
>anything related to steel beams

Give them each half the site
If one gets cunty, we can bale to the other. Competition is good.

Where did you find that picture of my cousin.

nobody cares about the rules. you can be banned for literally anything, according to the global rules.
just look at this shit >>>global/rules/5

>banning racism
>on a board titled Politically Incorrect

Notch said he didn't want to do any work.
He was going to pay for Cred Forums, encrypt the shit out of it to stop this from being a FBI honeypot and that's it.

It already is enforced you retarded faggot, and that rule is the ANTITHESIS of what made Cred Forums 4chan in the first place. It's why every other board has become a cancerous shithole.

why doesnt notch just give him the money

You got it, shkreli

He said he had no problem with keeping Cred Forums
He would just enforce a rule we already had, and that doesn't bring anything but derails and shitposting.

That rule isn't enforced for fuckall in Cred Forums, and i'm sure as hell having hourly threads reminding us of BF1 and Mafia 3 niggers doesn't improve anything.

NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums NOTCH - THE OWNER OF Cred Forums

Notch needs a purpose in life. Being rich and alone made him depressed.

>>>/global/rules/5

If you have twitter accounts them help me push this on him because I really want some reasonable communication here if we want the site to be saved.
The rule would of course need some modification but if you take into account what he said then he'd keep Cred Forums but contain it so we don't "leak out" which simply means that places like /qa/ would stop bothering us, you can still post elsewhere and etc.
Besides, bans really aren't that relevant, just wait it out.

FUCK meant rule 6

surely he's our man

Notch ditched buying it thanks to Hearts. Who's willing to spam his Twitter to tell him that he should buy it again.

This will make notch miserable. He's a really live-for-others kind of guy, so he'll buy Cred Forums to try to make anons happy, but the feminists won't give him a moment's peace if he does. He'll inevitably give in the the feminists and then the anons will turn on him.

Don't do it, notch. Don't buy Cred Forums.

He bought it to fuck with the niggers and niggerlovers who are chimping out about not releasing muh unreleased album. Pretty awesome that he shelled out all that money just to piss off the bix nood enthusiasts.

Rule 6 is pretty specific, basically posts that are
>LOL LE EPIC MEME OF EPICNESS XDDDDD LOLOLOLOL

This kind of shit gets deleted.

I have achieved results, turn over to his side if you want to fix things.
Also twitter autobanned me after this.

Indeed. Cred Forums is my board, and I'm the root of all power. So Cred Forums's people comes from me, and I lend my power to Cred Forums.

i've had perfectly reasonable posts get deleted with that cited as the reason. sometimes the mods are on their period and feel like banning people.

>the feminists won't give him a moment's peace if he does
Dude, he has spent two years trolling feminists on twitter.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

your cousin is kind of a slut

Well done.

You can get temp bans for posts that aren't that.

That means we need a cleansing of hotpockets, something that i'm sure he would agree with.

Besides, mods are pretty much absent throughout the entire day, we need an entire cleansing no matter what happens.
It's like there's only one janitor in the entire site, and that he's only on Cred Forums for 1 hour a day.

He closed his own sites comments, he said because he was finding it hard to control racists posts (which I never saw).

why the fuck does Cred Forums still believe shekel is redpilled? He doxed a person for racism in his last livestream and then he lurked Cred Forums and got offended at the amount of anti-semitism.

He's a crypto-sjw that will ban racism the first time an advertiser gets cold feet.

Notch, he's euphoric, but at least he's our guy.

I'm sure that Notch is a good guy. I'm sure that he cares about freedom of speech and Cred Forums.

But banning racism on Cred Forums is like banning waifus on Cred Forums, or banning bants on Cred Forums. It's non-negotiable. It's not just a fundamental part of the board, it's a fundamental part of a lot of the people who post here.
At best, the board will rebel and drag him into a war of attrition until he submits - at worst, the board will explode into flames that will engulf not just this entire website, but everything that it touches. The history of Cred Forums will attest to this.

Let's dox Shrek. I want to see his swamp on Google Streetview.

Idiot

Idiot

Idiot

Idiot

He means it in the best, for instance, say you're on Cred Forums and you make a thread "LOOK AT THIS NIGGER QUARTERBACK".

x number of replies "yeah he's a total nigger, plays ball well, but is a nigger".

It's fucking pointless to have blatant racism on specific discussion boards. It just causes thread derailment. We always have Cred Forums to talk about niggers in eggball.

>But banning racism on Cred Forums
Where did you get this from?
What he wants is to delete shit like all those ''WE'' Mafia 3 and BF1 threads.
He knows that banning Cred Forums would just make this board spread everywhere.
He has been here for years and he was probably here when moot nuked Cred Forums

And stupid hijo de puto

Well, good thing you have mods in Cred Forums
Shame the rest of the site has none and the few there are limit themselves to deleting porn.

I'm voting for Shkreli all the way. We have memed a shitposting madman into the white house, why would we not support a shitposting madman whom the media and normies hate with a passion? He would just allow us to have fun in our anarchist sandbox. I mean I'm sure he would probably fuck around, develop a cult of personality or something stupid, like put his face in the backround of the board or on the banners but I'm alright with that, we already worship Trump anyways.

CHAOS FOR THE MEME GOD
>CHAOS FOR THE MEME GOD
CHAOS FOR THE MEME GOD
>CHAOS FOR THE MEME GOD

He's a bit like me, I just want to be left alone by /qa/ faggots and he wants to be left alone by us, he knows how to do this with no issues: by getting better moderation, which would get rid of low quality shills on this site and get us to actually discuss our beliefs in a mildly serious manner every once in a while.

Notch doesn't want to buy it all thanks to Hearts. But that can change, who's up to convincing to buy it by spamming his Twitter.

Good mod team.

The rest of the board is pretty cancerous. I've seen better music threads in pol than mus. Pol should get its own sub boards

That's because Cred Forums has the shittiest of tastes, but banning shitty tasted would cripple Cred Forums and kill it.

Well what exactly would be an ideal Cred Forums for you?
Most expectations of deletions tend to be subjective and not drive nor motivated by actual reports.
The users in the end really choose what they want to see and reply to senor.

What an absolutely abhorrent post, you are aware you are part of the problem that is plaguing this board, newfag? You post /q/ shitters really need to fuck off back Cred Forums or reddit where you belong.

Notch over Shkreli any fucking day

There's something about Shkreli I don't like

Like a primitive gut instinct.

Reminder that GN3 can be circumnavigated albeit loosely by claiming it as culture. How the fuck do you think 4AM and deep sea threads existed for so fucking long despite being off-topic?

I posted my party mix on Cred Forums, my one and only post on there. And I don't browse that shit either, and they gave me a 10/10 for my music score.

I have this too.

Because that guy wants to monetize this website, the moment it stops, or if he's unable to make it profitable, he'll fuck off.
Notch has 2500 million in his pocket.
Not only he would maybe get rid of the Cred Forums pass and captcha, but he also talked about encrypting the entire site and avoid making it a honey pot.

Shkreli wants money, so who's to say he would have no problem with letting shills run rampant?
And I mean actual marketeers.

Martin, of course

Okay I take it back

Where has this "Cred Forums will be sold again" meme come from anyway

Both are self-obsessed dumbasses. I think Hiroshima is perfect, he just needs to stop making new boards and merge the smaller ones together.

I'd expect a better moderation than the current one, which lets BLACKED threads stay up for hours and hours in boards like Cred Forums or Cred Forums

> Shkreli
Might post Pharma ads all over the sight or use us for some kind of nefarious publicity purpose.
> Notch
...might turn it into an SJW center (don't really know but the potential is scary enough)

In all honesty Cred Forums Cred Forums needs to expand outwards not retreat inwards. Wasn't the issue it is too "successful" without getting an income?

If you find a way to monetize the autism, or its autists instead of the "brand" then its good. Just the "brand" will cause it to implode because it will lose its soul to outside normies.

It is a good potential think tank and i can imagine a sister company keeping it afloat while using its resources.

Yeah, that makes sense.

There's a fine line here though. The delicate ecosystem of Cred Forums needs to be maintained.

If the bluepilled normies keep flooding in to Cred Forums from tumblr and leddit (or even other Cred Forums boards), action needs to be taken. As crazy as it may sound, the hardcore intolerant aspects of Cred Forums need to be preserved.
If we're going to be a containment board, let's go full throttle into what we believe in. Don't make us into a kind of soft-right limbo.

I got it from your image?
Racism is banned everywhere except Cred Forums.

Notch

Shkreli is a weasel-human

He has an extremely punchable and unlikable face. That's why most people fell for the false media narrative about him so easily.

> avoid making it a FBI honey pot.

He would also be able to increase filesizes and shit, and with better servers we would stop having Cred Forums die every few days.

Shkreli is an r9k/pol/b kind of guy.

He is pretty autistic but he is an uber troll.

He made a fortune by trolling big pharma.

Frankly he seems like a kind of cool guy.

>Don't make us into a kind of soft-right limbo.
I completely agree. Fuck Cred Forums if it ever turns in a self-censorship echo chamber like reddit or something awful.

he doesn't even post here.

He did one time to please you faggots and thought the interface was confusing.

He's a shill. Everything around him is shill. Probably an asset of the Albanian mob.

I'd go with Notch all fucking day.

Hiroshimoot announced that measures had to be taken to monetize Cred Forums in order to keep it operating.

We don't want fucking pop-up ads, so hopefully notch or Shkreli steps in.

You didn't hear? He got gunned down.

But think of the practical ramifications of free market ingenuity, my man. To monetize it he would have to make it better, improve the site and make it more interactive or more creative/clean up the CTR shills and shit threads so traffic will stay high. He will treat it like a well oiled business.

Shrekeli would betray us very quickly. He was raised on reddit.

Fuck hillary and fuck black people

this is fair.
But the question I pose to you is, why does anyone reply to the obvious trash? Any average lurker can fight the compulsion to reply, yet many do. If no replies occur, the thread will simply 404 on heavy traffic boards like those you stated.

So again, even when mods somehow seem to asleep the job, the user base still controls what's bumped and what dies mi amigo.

>Notch
a true oldfag

>Shkreli
a jew scammer

wtf i love notch now

>To monetize it he would have to make it better
To monetize it you need to monetize it.

Basically make the Captchas more annoying to make people buy passes, more ads, etc.
Notch could do all of that, and we would say goodbye to ads, to captchas and all that.

Improving it means shit to earning money because he knows people are going to come anyway.

why do the worst people show interest in buying this place?

You know who should buy this shit? Alex Jones. Spam filter ads and brain force.

you are a naive retard
he'll sooner turn it into facebook than any of that shit you listed happening.

I'm down for either, but I think Notch would have less of an agenda and is less of an attention whore.

>But the question I pose to you is, why does anyone reply to the obvious trash?
Because there's people retarded enough to reply.

>Swedecuck
>(((Albanian)))

Notch because he'll shutdown this board

More like selling premium accounts to sholls and advertisers that cannot be blocked or pruned.

LET NOTCH BUY US

SHKRELLI IS A JEW KIKE

He used to post on Cred Forums but he turned his back on us to get his dick sucked on reddit

Slowly turning him over to our side.

He just needs reassurance that he'd be a good leader, that's all.

Alex Jones would spend 20 minutes on the hour trying to sell you those family-friendly portable spam filters for $300 a pop.

That doesn't say much though.
People come here to be provoked. Don't you see this? Not everyone is some simpleton who drools at the chance to act a fool.

Personally, every board should have a sticky with such things as pic related demonstrating what it takes to be banned from the specific board. Pictures tend to convey a message quicker than text these days.

Are you a legit qt scandinavian girl?

Yeah, lording over the kingdom of memes will sure make him perk up.

Seriously, how much can this dump possibly cost to run?

CAPITAL OF UK

notch pls

i laffed

London
What do I win?

fuck, kek confirms notch should kill himself

Serious question, how much would Cred Forums cost to buy? And how much does it cost to sustain?

Notch has been lurking for years. I don't think he'd want to destroy the site where he first shilled Minecraft and made him a billionaire.

Bring back moot

He was a giant faggot but he was our giant faggot

the fuck is a notch?

this
*unzips dick*

The botnet is balls deep inside him now.

Is Hiroshimoot selling Cred Forums?

No he wasn't.
He nuked the textboards and is a literal cuck who's pozzed with nigger AIDS by working at nigger inc.
His punishment for nuking mecca still isn't over, by the way, more bad things for jewt in the future.

martin: chaotic good
notch: lawful good

If anything, Notch would run Cred Forums according to the rules, so racism for the sake of racism stays in Cred Forums but Cred Forums is still a place to speak your mind. And there'd be no eurocucks posting pony shit outside of /mlp/

lewd

notch will host it in a place with free speech and let us be as racist and non pc as we want

it's a type of leppo I believe

The MLP fad is over, the show and the fanbase have been dying for a long time.

word
I always got the feeling that guy was anti racism

I'd rather have Moot in charge of this site again. I dont like Martin or Notch and i dont want either of them owning this place

Why is notch even involved in this in the first place

notch:joking about racism is bad

>few sane rich people.
>He's just a peaceful overlord.

TOP KEK

nsnbc.me/2013/05/08/bill-gates-polio-vaccine-program-caused-47500-cases-of-paralysis-death/

moot is a literal cuck. he probably lives in a cuckshed and sips on a latte on his way to google where he rides slides and plays in a ball pit all day, every day.
if only he continued with his squats

post your boipucci

Notch began Minecraft's development by posting about it in Cred Forums 8 years ago.

Either are acceptable. Notch has a strong following and doesn't give a shit and Martin Shkreli is a chaotic neutral troll. Regardless if whether Japanese moot decides to sell the site, we win.

lolno. I still see faggots posting horseshit on other boards.

You mean the ones baiting barneyfag in Cred Forums?

>tfw your tweet and all of the responses get cap'd and posted all over

NOTCH IS MORE REDPILLED THAN MOOT

SHKRELI WOULD FUCK US OVER FOR SHEKELS

NOTCH WOULD LEAVE US ALONE

>dirty shiptar inbred
>redpilled

I want Skrijelj (Shkreli) as the boss so I could bully the fuck out of him.

I hate change.

At least he managed this site longer than Hiro has without making threat about taking drastic measures to change this site.

This was Moots last post

>I've spent the past two years working behind the scenes to address these challenges, and to provide Cred Forums with the foundation it needs to survive me by bolstering its finances, strengthening its infrastructure, and expanding and empowering its team of volunteers. And for the most part, I've succeeded. The site isn't in danger of going under financially any time soon, and it's as fast and stable as ever thanks to continued development and recent server upgrades. Team Cred Forums is also at its largest, and while I've still been calling the shots, I've delegated many of my responsibilities to a handful of trusted volunteers, most of whom have served the site for years.

>"I've succeeded. The site isn't in danger of going under financially any time soon"

I will do no such thing. How very inappropriate. I might tell your mother about this, young man.

Partly, but I still see ponyfags on Cred Forums when I go back there every once in a while.

PRAISE KEK

same

What is Cred Forumss alignment, anyway? The more I think about it the more things there are I would consider reasonable.
>Lawful Good - Maximal free speech means no bending of facts, letting the pure truth emerge
>True Good - The only media or discussion outlet without an agenda
>Chaotic Good - Wild outlashes, insults and taunting somehow resulting in an obscure form of truth emerging from the swamp of shit
>True Neutral - No censorship, no agenda, just a level playing field of ideas
>Chaotic Neutral - No censorship, no agenda, just a level playing field of the most vile insults and discrimination
>True Evil - A board of counter-culture whose only purpose it is to work against whatever society is currently trying to achieve
>Chaotic Evil - Wild outlashes, insults and taunting resulting in absolutely nothing except the radicalization and waste of time of thousands of young men

HOLY FUCK CHECKD

KEK WILLS IT

POST THIS TO NOTCH NOW

Chaotic neutral, or chaotic good at best.

but he only wanted quads :/ does that mean he accepts more from us, or he denies on technicalities

recent tweets say the deals off.

I still love you Cred Forums, but I can't help you. Stop hitting yourself.

You knew I was a chaotic neutral before you even brought this up. Enjoy your attention seeking douchebag., Cred Forums.

Fine, Hearts™ talked me out of it. Deal is off.

DISAVOW DISAVOW DISAVOW

I think Hiroshimoot tried to jew notch out of $12 million just because he's a billionaire.

C A P I T A L
A
P
I
T
A
L

PRAISE

Shkreli is a con man. He'll take Cred Forums public, pump up the stock and then cashout, short it and crash the whole website.

I thought this and my vote is personally toward both of them leaning to Notch since he clearly said he supports the free speech angle

I haven't seen Martin take a stand on that at all

Anyway Martin is extremely cool if you actually watch his videos. Very interesting person.

Thank you based hiroshimoot nagasake

I don't know shit about any of these potential buyers but if anyone attempts censorship on Cred Forums I say Cred Forums and Cred Forums team up to render the site unusable.

There's poetic justice in the Internet hate machine, final boss of the Internet an heroing.

Who's with me?

that mix looks like it was put together by my mum

I like him because he basically wants the site to keep as is and so he can keep posting on it. That's the kind of person we need running the site. A fucking user with a lot of money. And this guy is really rich. Shkreli only checks one of those boxes.

SHADILAY FOR KEK HAS SPOKEN

FUcking hiroshijew fucking nip bastard. i still love him tho. He is so cute I wanna cuddle him in my bed.

Shkreli will only benefit memeing reddit newfags on Cred Forums. So I guess it's no wonder why he's getting so much support here. I'm really starting to sympathize with the "delete Cred Forums" posters.

PRAISE KEK

I like Martin but lets be honest, he's not exactly red pilled. I'd say he exudes a degree of blue pill. That said - don't get me wrong, he's fucking a great person otherwise.

wrong. Chaotic good.

close race

Notch
A Cred Forums oldfag will always be an issue oldfag
He knows how this site works and he is the reverse-swede uncucked as fuck
Plus he has programming experience which also helps
He's worth over a billion he can buy it and still wont work for the rest of his life
I like Martin but I prefer a man who actually knows the culture here
He's the newest of newfags I know even newer than redditards

Martin: unpredictable, could either save Cred Forums or kill it.

Notch: lazy, so he would leave Cred Forums as it is and maybe update some features after months of promising them.

What the fuck autocorrect theres no issue there

>uncucked as fuck

Check out his twitter. He compares hate speech with robbing banks.

>over a billion
He got paid 2.5 billion

He owned 79% of the company, so he got like $1.8 billion of that.

your mum has good taste in music, give her a joint and probe her mind for music

>skreli

Enjoy your revenue channels.