BIG HAPPENING

NOTCH IS GOING TO BUY Cred Forums AND HE'LL GET RID OF Cred Forums PLEASE DONT LET THIS HAPPEN!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/notch/status/783093168271073280
strawpoll.me/11359529
twitter.com/notch/status/783102498575781889
strawpoll.me/11359796
cbsnews.com/news/former-texas-official-says-he-was-told-to-drop-trump-university-probe/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/01/trump-pays-irs-a-penalty-for-his-foundation-violating-rules-with-gift-to-florida-attorney-general/
nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0
politico.com/tipsheets/the-2016-blast/2016/10/trumps-foundation-may-be-crumbling-216647
twitter.com/notch/status/783096346437758977
bustle.com/articles/187476-Cred
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782745224464437248?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS THE THREAD ITS HAPPENING IN!

I think you misinterpreted him. So far he thinks Cred Forums has been joking about racism. He's going to make Cred Forums serious about racism.

If he gets rid of pol we just shit all over everything and ruin his life like we did to moot.

>implying it's for sale

And dropped...

>deleting the board with the most traffic for ads

PLEASE DONT LET THIS HAPPEN I BEG OF YOU Cred Forums

Jesus I hope this fat faggot is just trolling

#hatefugees

We'll just turn all of Cred Forums into Cred Forums.

>lib cuck in control of Cred Forums

no thanks

LOL
DRUMPF SHITS BTFO

They don't like this, they don't like that
They're never satisfied and that's a fact
They more we give, the more they take
The more we fix, the more they break
The country's in an awful mess
With a whole lotta civil unrest
I got one thing to suggest
They outta leave, and get gone
Gather up all the niggers
And go back home

>he's going to make Cred Forums serious about racism.

So all my shitposting has been unironic then. Let's open the meme gates and let them taste keks true power.

>a liberal swede might own Cred Forums

There's too much traffic for too little ads at the moment.

no thx

FUCK I DONT WANT THIS HAPPENING! Cred Forums DO SOMETHING!

>notch
>ever not trolling

He's been a 4channer longer than most of you combined. Don't pretend for a second that you know more than he does.

No, pls, KEK save us!

gook won't let go Cred Forums

he's lying when he says it isn't profitable

he just didn't think two billionaires would try to buy Cred Forums

twitter.com/notch/status/783093168271073280

HELP HELP!

>lib cuck
what do you think moot was?

DONT JUST STAND THERE, DO SOMETHING!

Yeah, no.

You can't change the culture of Cred Forums. I'm not racist, but the whole point of this website is that you can post anything that doesn't break the law. It's one of the last strongholds of truly free speech

Notch would probably be the best person to take over Cred Forums. He's got infinite money, he's been here forever, he's on foreign soil, and he's redpilled as fuck.

Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Sue me, Jew me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

I'm with Shekeller Shkreli

>Stop believing in meme magic
It's too late, you silly swede. We have already released Kek into the realm of mortals and now everyone is gonna pay the price for messing with the force we don't even understand.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

You guys asked for this. You asked for notch. You knew he was super pc and you pushed this shit anyway.

Now i gotta find a new website. Assholes.

>Delete Cred Forums
>/pol finally completes the prophecy of fully becoming the Jew and Samson options

IT GETS WORSE

If that idiot deletes Cred Forums we'll just end up infecting every other board

A war with a new leader could be interesting. Better than slow annihilation by Leftist shilling. I'm gonna sit this one out, see where it lands.

COME ON PLEASE DO SOMETHING Cred Forums WE NEED TO PROTECT OUR BOARD!

All I wanna say is that (((they))) don't really care about us

Wait i thought shrekli was buying Cred Forums why does every billionaire want to buy Cred Forums now ?!

Thank God, I'm free. Free!

strawpoll.me/11359529
Taking a poll

Kek wills it, he wants you to walk the walk now. You lazy Dorito fingered keyboard warriors will have to do more than shitposting to make your dreams come true

voted for hiro cause better the devil you know and all that

What a fag. Typical SWPL software nerd

PLEASE DO SOMETHING, WE NEED TO KEEP THIS ALIVE SO WE CAN HAVE TRUMP WIN!

Fuck that. Why buy it if you're gonna change it?

It already is spreading out to the other boards. Deleting Cred Forums would be like drop kicking the hornets nest

He got rekt by the vagina jew, maybe he got a bit wiser.

COME ON DO SOMETHING NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Notch has been here a long time. Long before he shared pre-alpha MC on Cred Forums.

Why doesn't gook do a donate or die 2016

What the fuck man

WE NEED TO MAKE SURE Cred Forums DOESNT GET SHUT DOWN. WE NEED TO GET TRUMP WINNING!

They need to SHUT IT DOWN.

>STAY STRONG, JAP MOOT

kek is in favor of this, who are we to doubt him?

PLEASE PLEASE WE NEED TO KEEP THIS BOARD SO THAT TRUMP WINS!

>People voting for shrek
Some people want to watch the world burn.

Also moot took trolls personally.

Lads just give me a few more days

I'll become a millionaire and buy Cred Forums

If you think he's doing anything but trolling the fuck out of Cred Forumstards, you're out of your mind.

>getting rid of Cred Forums

heh, good luck with that. cant wait to see him closing one board after another.

I'd rather have moot back, if not then pharma bro it is then

Markus Persson @notch

London bridge is falling down.

hes following anon5's threads

Fooking stupid.
Every day with you kids, Hiro had said he's not selling SO NO ONE CAN BUY IT.

WE DONT HAVE FEW MORE DAYS, WE NEED IT DO SOMETHING IMMEDIATELY

Notch would be infinitely better than little bitchboy Shkreli.
At least Notch would make an effort to keep the status quo. Shkreli would delete every board one day just see people get riled up.

Moot was a telecommunist. Telecomix fucked us over multiple times until Cred Forums came to be. And even then it has been no rose garden walk.

>Doesn't claim tax right-off after huge acquisition like buying Cred Forums
>I PAY FOR MY SHIT UNLIKE DRUMPF HURR DUURR IM SO MUCH SMARTER AND SUCH A GOOD GOY I LOVE PAYING TAXES TO THE KIKES
what a faggot

Fuck that Swede faggot. I'd rather Cred Forums die sticking to its principles than go on as some husk full of censorship and only certain ideas allowed.
There's a reason Cred Forums thrived throughout the years; it was left alone. Users tore each other apart, but the staff only did their jobs to enforce sites rules/keep the site going. There was no hurt feelings police or rules against wrong-think.

Looks like he's admitting meme magic is real, but that you fags are retarded about it.

Meme magic isn't metaphysical or supernatural, meme magic is mental, and that is truth.

Notch spends his weekends drinking alone in his mansion and wishing he could turn back time, he's a perfect fit.

His tax dollars pay for your neetbux faggot

What about when he commits suicide next week and his heir does?

He's also completely out of money. Most people here have an ad-blocker, and companies willing to put ads here are rare considering our reputation.

The Cred Forums pass thing doesn't seem to have worked.

Maybe he should consider a giant donation campaign. I remember when Cred Forums helped raise like 100k for the cop who shot mike brown. If motivated, we can get the money.

Shut up, you maplenigger. He only knows about Cred Forums because Cred Forums hyped Minecraft and made him the success he is.

Just make moot's mother the admin.

IS THIS REAL?

Notch is not bad

1. He won't get Cred Forums
2. Cred Forums is safe
3. Buy a God damn Cred Forums pass you ungrateful niggers

You all should be the ones who save Cred Forums.
What's wrong with you

PUT A DONATION BUTTON YOU STUPID CHINK

yea, close Cred Forums see how it turns out having every other board full of posts about holohoax, sandy hoax, all the news on who BLM just got into hospital. i cann see how the terror unfolds onto the other boards already. let the world born and the political correct with it

But those demands contradict each other

i dont want Cred Forums to go

Wut

A Donate Or Die could definitely work to raise the amount of money needed. But Hiro sees to echo moot's sentiments of not taking money and not giving anything in return. That was why the Cred Forums passes were created.
Plus, there's the question of if the money was raised; where would it go? Would it go towards the site or would it just be taken for personal use?

Markus "KIKE KROWD KRUSHER" Persson.

Dubs Notch dies in a horrific cuckshed related accident before he can get his chubby, feminine hands on Cred Forums.

BASED

well...
there it is

PRAISE KEK

FALSE ALARM GUYS HE'S NOT DOING IT

who's gonna get the heritage then?

GET OUT OF HERE SHILL.

Fool if anyone were do destroy /pol all that would do is set us free all over the internet. This place is our prison. Imagine tens of thousands of trolls and racists set free upon the normie net. Its going to be glorious. Get your rarest of peps ready people we are about to be set free on the world.

Notch is very much an average Cred Forums-tard. He still spergs about gamergate to this day. He's got a bit of a "I want Cred Forums to leave" mentality that's common over there.

nice

Nobody. Cred Forums is getting shut down. The msm and certain political groups are so buttmad now that they just want it dead.

Lel i want to put up $250 to get CTR ads to troll you shits

I THINK HE'S NOT DOING IT!

APOLOGIZE

>He's going to make Cred Forums serious about racism.
if that happens I'll be forced to become an antifa shitposter.

This

We pretty much have to choose between a Jap who literally sells our information to governments and corporations, an attention-seeking autist who will introduce Cred Forums premium because he has no idea what Cred Forums is and a literal "I want Cred Forums to leave" Cred Forumsedditor

What a range of choices

REEEEEEEEEE

It's almost like it's by design.

Fuck this censoring faggot in his nigger-loving ass.

Freedom or death. NIGGERS!

FALSE ALARM GUYS, HE'S NOT DOING IT!

Fuck this shit.

Please save us Shkreli!

>burger in charge of reading comprehension

Dubs Shkreli fist-fucks himself to death.

Imagine a SWEDEN YES! owning Cred Forums.

He should just donate the money to run this place instead considering Cred Forums is the sole reason he is rich anyways

Shame.

literally this.

He gets into twitter fights with feminists all the time, I really don't understand where people are saying he's PC

You're like a baby

Watch this

>A literal billionaire with insane amounts of power and influence that up until recently never showed his power level and thus has a huge following of all types of people, not just an echo chamber of like-minded thinkers, posts surprisingly red-pilled material, potentially red-pilling millions in doing so

>But fuck all that, into the trash he goes because he said something negative about a politician that Cred Forums likes so therefore everything else is invalid

I'm voting Trump but you idiots have got to stop with this unironic dumbass cult mentality/ideological purity test bullshit. Also, he's not going to buy Cred Forums and isn't going to do anything about Cred Forums or have any impact on policy changes; I can't believe how many Anons here are taking that bait.

...m-moot?

Seems like Cred Forums has to choose which group it hates more:

Roasties or nigs

>faggots don't know how to roll
digits and Donald J Trump buys Cred Forums

saved

Why not both?

GUYS STFU AND GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

Let Cred Forums become a bidwar and have these fags spend outrageous amounts of money for this shithole..

you can never truly get rid of user, kek, or the lulz as long as the internets ecist

Cred Forums BTFO again. How will they ever recover?

Roll, nigga

LITERALLY 1 OFF KEK WHY

AAAAAAAAH Cred Forums BTFO

Hiroshimoot is better, I prefer the owner be someone apathetic about Cred Forums than someone passionately interested in it.

All anime posters should be euthanized

AHAHAHAH

*drum rolls*

It's not so much that he posted anti-Trump material. It's that he singled out Trump when Clinton avoided paying taxes using the EXACT SAME LOOPHOLE.

1 OFF AGAIN KEK WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME SPEAK TO ME

WE'RE SAVED GUY, HEARTS TALKED NOTCH OUT OF IT AT THE LAST SECOND

>high-profile attention-seeking, want to be liked
>what you offer is different from what people asked for
>they question your intentions
>lash out and start attacking people, feelings obviously hurt, pretending like it's everyone else's feelings that are hurt
We really don't need an attention whore with low self-esteem. It's obvious Notch has some image problems and he isn't comfortable with himself, especially with what happened in his personal life.

Whoever owns the site needs to stay out of sight and pretend like he's not even there. Notch is obviously not prepared to do that, the only reason he wants it is because people asked for help and he wants to be "that guy" who helps.

If people insult him and he freaks out and starts trying to ban them, we're going to be even worse off than we were with moot.

Notch is one of those faggy "old school liberals" that doesn't like political correctness but doesn't show any signs of being rightist either. Masculine but against gender discrimination at the institutional level. Not approving of communism but likes his country's social democracy. Believes in achievement but also social-democratic services.

No.
Just his spirit

HAHAHHA YES Cred Forums LIVES ON!

>taking obvious bantz seriously

seek help before you shoot that school up user

kek

KYS my man

Who or what in the blue hell is NOTCH?

>ad-block enabled on Cred Forums once again

swede fags

>naive idealist who never had to experience reality outside of his shitty voxelized existence

Cubebro is da best

>shill
it's my opinion

Digits and Trump Jr buys Cred Forums

twitter.com/notch/status/783102498575781889

fuck it's gone now

please fucking no

yea he's a fag

literally took 20 minutes for him to get assblasted by a weeb fag of all people

Liberals are just as free to shitpost on Cred Forums as stormweenies. Leftist cult mentality will remain, or else Notch really will shut us down, intentionally or not.

The original creator of Minecraft. His game gained popularity primarily because of Cred Forums, and when it got popular he started to resent criticism and he started to "hate" Cred Forums instead.

Based Hearts

I've been on Cred Forums 100 years longer than notch, and I agree with him. The nazifags have got to go. With Love and Equanimity--Veronica.

I think he might have been meming this entire time.

Notch tries to be that guy who walks the fine line between both to come off as an "unbiased party", but it when it comes to shit like this he's on the SJW side.

Joking about racism doesn't do anything, meme magic is real because the memes we spread aren't fucking racist. He's smart, he knows this.

He's a bit cucked dude, but he's the best developer I know of in terms of ideologies.

Be glad it's not a z0mgitshutch twitter post, cunt is such a fucking faggot with his hate on Trump.

This is like a really bad nightmare.
I need Cred Forums. Fuck this shit

WE'RE FINE GUYS, HEARTS SAVED Cred Forums FROM EXTINCTION

If they delete Cred Forums they will know shitposting without end for all eternity, this I swear.

How much does it cost to operate Cred Forums yearly?

Does anyone actually know?

we can overtake Cred Forums in shitposting

>Clinton foundation is money laundering, tax evasion shame foundation

>$2 billion of unpaid tax untouchable because a "tax exempt charity"

>Trump doesn't pay his taxes

who said Cred Forums is for sale? who says Cred Forums is in danger??

BASED HEARTS! HES OUR SAVIOR!

Hes totally fucking with the Hearts guy and everyone else. Cubebro is probably drunk on thousand dollar scotch in his mansion shitposting and trolling all of Cred Forums right now

We will only shift boards then and cause more hell on here if he deletes Cred Forums

That faggot jap wont sell. Im betting 100% Hiroshima Nagafaggot is going to turn Cred Forums into all Anime site. And get rid of pol and b. Its probly going to be in january. Just betting on the date.

THANK GOD Cred Forums WONT BE GONE NOW!

lol no you saw those technical tweets, he was serious

i am glad he didnt buy it
he'd end up dead because he'd probably kill Cred Forums and then have someone from Cred Forums come after him

We need to stop thinking about who we can sell Cred Forums to and start thinking about how we can get Hiroshimoot to keep Cred Forums.
He's the best admin ever, he does literally nothing.

If you don't know Notch I 100% guarantee Cred Forums would be a vanity purchase for him. He knows how to code but he's lazy with it and doesn't get a ton of practice in, he let his staff do everything.

m00t was pretty good at running Cred Forums because he worked hard at getting it up and going then letting his staff do everything while he merely interacted with the community he created.

Notch will be Fat m00t.

>Implying Hiroshim00t will sell it to him
Nigger he said point blank that he bought 4chins with the knowledge that he wasn't going toake any money off of it. He also won't et rid of Cred Forums no matter what anyone says
That fat faggot Notch isn't buying it now delete your thread it's taking up space and we already have enough slide threads as it is

This guys gets it

I can't believe how many cucks lurk here.

You do know that he said he'd welcome an "a forum for openly racist ideas" which would basically just mean enforcing GR3.
Stop being so paranoid, just ask him to clarify.

So... the guy who made Minecraft is one of us?

Really?

WE'RE FINE GUYS! GO BACK TO ASSANGE EMAILS! TRUMP NEEDS TO WIN.

The day a random anime-loving Cred Forumsweeb saved the internet. Never forget.

I agree with this.
m00t trusted him and put us in good hands. Are you going to betray our ladyboy leader's trust, Cred Forums?

A madman and a visionary
Only newfags see him as anything else

>does nothing
>not doing marketing
>not generating shekels to help pay for site
Fuck man, nothings free in this world. If we gotta pay a yearly $20 or some shit to post, then thats, that.
Better then losing Cred Forums

How can we manage to Trump buy Cred Forums?

jesus you are a newfag, he used to post on Cred Forums when it was still in beta

Shkreli it is then.

Ideally, Hiro will stop spending all of Cred Forums's money on opium and trans whores, and then we don't have to change, but I'm afraid that won't happen.

THANK GOD. BASED HEARTS SAVED US ALL.

He'd ruin it.

Trump isn't a do-no-wrong beacon of free speech and constitutional spirit. He is a businessman. He is an angry liberal businessman.

every single one of your posts is pathetic. you either have a massive underlying medical disorder or you are a massive attention seeking spaz. kys

I saw them.

Master troll lol

Hello Notch :^)

notch dosn't live in Sweden, he lives in LA

Do you know what illegal activities the Trump foundation is doing lmao? Paying off republican attorney generals to drop cases against Trump University and not filing correctly but still soliciting donations. Crooked as fuck lol

im sorry, i was just so nervous over the whole thing. i didnt want Cred Forums to leave, as it was my only source to channel my inner feelings out.

Oh no, I'm feeling hope. That can only mean a horrible and foul doom approaches.

That's even worse.

Kek, thanks for clarifing the situation
Can we get him some generic store brand opium at a discounted price

We could make like a Jew and pray to YHWH.

yeah, prove that. oh wait you cant.

I hope you're right. If not, I'll have to move to mega-autism chan.

Are you guys ready for Martin? He's more worthy anyways. At least he isn't Jewish.

Call his brother Robert, he has a pretty big stake in Zenimax and is a nice guy
He might be inclined to buy up Cred Forums through Trump management Inc

i mean where else are you going to live when you are a billionaire?

It's ok user. Go take a shower and calm down. I am here for you if you need me.

Might aswell save it up and unleash it all when the time comes.

Hiroshim00t was loaded well before he bought Cred Forums, what little profits the site makes he probably just puts it right back into it because it's peanuts compared to all the other shit he makes money off of

Hearts what the fuck do you have against notch

ctr making sure that we dont get bailed out

Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/11359796 Shkreli vs Notch head on
strawpoll.me/11359529 Who should buy Cred Forums

Do you bury your head in the sand? How have you never heard of Pam Bondi by now? He's already had to pay IRS fines over his shady dealings

cbsnews.com/news/former-texas-official-says-he-was-told-to-drop-trump-university-probe/

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/01/trump-pays-irs-a-penalty-for-his-foundation-violating-rules-with-gift-to-florida-attorney-general/

nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0

politico.com/tipsheets/the-2016-blast/2016/10/trumps-foundation-may-be-crumbling-216647

Oregon or Montana.

Where will you go once the winds scatter us, Cred Forums?

I'll be heading to 420chan, they have a similar culture to Cred Forums and are generally made up of people from here to begin with.
It will never be the same no matter where you go, though.

he was going to turn it into a liberal hugbox, which would've been bad, since Cred Forums is against liberal ideals.

>joking

>stop joking about racism
so he wants only serious racism in Cred Forums?

im not ctr. i promise you. i just didnt want him buying it because he'll make it a liberal hugbox.

If it's a choice between Notch and Shreli, Notch is obviously the better candidate.
He used to be a 4channer.
He spends his days BTFO'ing SJWs on twitter.
He won't ruin Cred Forums by trying to make it profitable.

But Hiroshima is the best

Fuck off Notch

This sounds suspicious. He'd at least reach out to see if they wanted to be on a board of directors and fund the site.

I see that now. Looks like we dodged a bullet thanks to @HeartsTM

Where did he say that

He has 4 tweets stating he would keep the free speech environment but ban anyone inciting real world violence. Which is exactly what we have already. If anything we would be having less moderators because notch wouldn't hire any shady moderators and janitors. You just ruined us because you didn't bother reading anything he written like the stupid manchild you are.

Stay in /jp/

I don't care who gets this slightly less moderated idiotic site. Don't touch the Rare Pepes and everything will be O.K..

I'd rather just have moot back. He's still better than any of these idiots.

Nobody leaves /jp/

SUCC

quick send this to Notch!

Somewhere that's cheap and wholesome so you can live comfortably and raise children.

Notch won't do this because he is lonely (no family any time soon) and can only feel like a success when he's literally rolling in material wealth.

Newfag
Same tbqh
I'm convinced that 'hearts' is some ex /jp/ tripfag that was banned and migrated here.

Dodged a fucking bullet there. Would rather the site shut down then have him own it

twitter.com/notch/status/783096346437758977

Shkreli really is our guy I guess

well, looks like infinity chan it is

Fuck off kike.

The fourth reich is the end game of all these years of concentrated autism and meme magic.

We will be victorious or Rome will fall. Choose wisely.

bustle.com/articles/187476-Cred Forums-is-on-deaths-door-thats-a-win-for-feminism
this is why we need to make sure Cred Forums is saved forever. anons, donate!

I'd honestly move to some isolated area in NWT or Finland, I hate dealing with faggy normies all the time.

nice get

The only end game is keks. Atleast the old endgame. Now the chanz has been hijacked by you fags and we all know forced memes never work so thanks for destroying this website faggot

tl:dr he wants to enforce global rule 3, which just contains Cred Forums to its own board, this should be a nice balance between the "delete Cred Forums" babbies and those who want to raid the entire site here because they might delete us.

Now that's a jew I would dance for instead of this eternal sweedish faggot who would ban wascist jokes.

He wanted to make this SA lite

And yet, he still hasn't sold US tax payer weapons to ISIS and take money from Saudi Arabia for it so I still prefer him to Clinton by a very large margin.

>he literally thinks whites should not be allowed to have an identity, and that they do not have a right to run their own countries while all other races do
Notch, do you even understand the words that come out of your face?

Well we already knew Notch was a cuck.

"le racism is just a joke" redditors BTFO
trumpfag redditors BTFO

old Cred Forums will finally be back

kek will release furry and furries on any who oppose meme magic

>Swede
>Not being a cuck

Choose a singe option.

HEHEHE LE LULZ

Fuck off faggot that time has come and gone. We fight for our people and a future for white children or we surrender to the barbaric hordes and slowly but surely get outbred.

Problem is that Cred Forums doesn't really raid other boards.
It's just that Cred Forums in general is shifting towards Cred Forums.

Well FUCK. now i'm even more undecided between shrekli and Cucktch

Not really. Judging by how confused he was by the whole Cred Forums ordeal on his livestream, he's just confused about genders.

That's until some libcuck teaches him that he can be an attack helicopter if he wishes to.

He'd probably sell us off to CTR for a shekel.

The thing is many of the posters on other boards are unironically racist or atleast throw around racial slurs and jokes.

Cred Forums would be even more no fun allowed and you basically wouldn't even be able to post on Cred Forums

Despite the trips, I trust turbokike over autist swede. Dude is pol incarnate. Compare their twitters.

>HELP ME, SOME PEOPLE ARE RACIST!

What a fucking dumb cracker

I'd rather have Shkreli than this Cred Forums faggot

weev should run Cred Forums

>kek will release furry and furries

Ok, time to dump em

I'd like to see them try. It'll make the reddit fattening feel like a minor tremor in the memograph. I bet if we tried hard enough and found a place to organize we could pretty much fuck up most of the internet until they bring it back.

Just because he might try to enforce it doesn't mean that every racist joke might magically disappear, what I think he's referring to are threads on Cred Forums that start with "WE" and are about BF1, Mafia 3 or something similar.
Usually what /qa/ considers to be Cred Forums shitposts.

Weev should own Cred Forums, but the US federal government would probably declare war on Abkhazia to take us down.

It would be fun

Oh fuck off with that comic.

Wanting to be liked and having anything to do with Cred Forums are contradictory activities.

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?!?!

So basically, Notch would turn Cred Forums into the internet's safe deposit box for undesirables, keeping as much trapped inside as possible. Cred Forums would be at the center of it all, unable to be heard on other boards. Cred Forums would essentially be an internet prison, with Cred Forums as the maximum security wing.

Shkreli, on the other hand, would turn the site into a force to be reckoned with. He has said we would help websites like rebbit and twatter identify the shortcomings in their security. He has said we would monetize memes, essentially weaponizing the site. He would reinvest profits and create a cycle of aggressive expansion. We would, under his guidance, wage a war on mainstream media and normie websites. It would be a redpill bonanza.

Notch, unsurprisingly as a Swede, would turn Cred Forums into the right-wing cuck shed.

Shkreli would make Cred Forums great again, turning into an internet jihad machine.

Shkreli for CEO. M4GA.

Right? Shkreli's Twitter feed is like being on Cred Forums. I have no doubt he's reading this post. Five minutes of crotch considering it and already sounds like gulag city.

Notch has to be some sort of advanced autism if it thinks Cred Forums can exist without shitposting

I do too. I don't trust him because he is jewish, but he has bants and actually seems to understand this site. The sweedish cuck is autistic as fuck, takes everything super serious, has no respect for our culture and has only a psuedo respect from other viewpoints

Should really teach newfags how to make sure bans don't stick to them on if they get rid of Cred Forums

something something mobile phones
something something easy way around ban

ay

>give the site over to /qa/'s demands

Fuck off Markus, seriously

Those are already pruned fast enough

Hes trolling you, you droolinng retards.

Notch supports unrestricted free speech. Skreli is a kike

please no
he's a moralfag and an anti gun cuck

he'll be in here deleting it for free all day

You can't monetize memes you fucking cuck
Who is paying for them
Special access to memes?

Then pol spreads to every other board "ruining" them. Pol cannot lose

Those are not /qa/s demands though, /qa/s demands are unreasonable and would include deleting the board, which Markus doesn't want to do.

Someone meme this fat fuck out of existence

There's always double chan Cred Forums

The cuckold goes on to cuck, poetic justice?

Can you explain why you think hia pre anglosized name is so insulting?

hahahaa, fuck Notch.
What a dopey loser.
Cred Forums is such a simple concept to grasp and he is too much of an idiot to understand it.
He cares too much about what people think about him even though no one likes him as it is.
All the wealth in the world can't fix being a neck beard loser.

VIVA LA WEEV

Then Notch will just banhammer all the Cred Forums refugees shitposting racist content. We can't let this Swedecuck buy Cred Forums.

He wants to ban kek worship as a demand for starters and give cuck mods a stronger mandate, he is basically a wannabe jew cuckservative desu, if we are going to go down that road might as well hand the site over to a actual jew instead of a wannabe jew

as long as you love me, it's alriiiiiiight

I for one welcome this boards closure.

Migrate to Cred Forums racists

Hey Don, keep up the good work!

t. kike

His Jewishness is irrelevant. That's just what he's referred to. There's no denying he reflects pol's values and is as misunderstood as we are. Pic related. Our guy.

Ive watched a few of Martins live streams.
As OP he would either dick around on the site 24/7 or never be heard of again.

I think he's our best bet. If we can't succeed under Martin then we weren't meant to survive.

Lel

>migrate to Cred Forums
>implying we don't have cross posters everywhere
>implying we will go down without a fight

Good news everybody, the cesspool called Cred Forums is getting removed from Cred Forums!

Jay BTFO

50/50's better odds than nothing.

Please I'm as gas the kikes as you can get, I would simply rather a jew get their hands dirty than a shabbos goy who thinks the left are the real wascist and doing basic bitch whining about feminism.

#POL4SHKRELI
#SHKRELIDIDNOTHINGWRONG
#DICKSOUTFORSHKRELI

MOTHERFUCKING DIGITS AND NOTHING BAD HAPPENS AND Cred Forums GOES ON UNCHANGED FOR THE REST OF OUR PITIFUL LIVES.
AND WHEN OUR LIVES END, WE SPEND THE REST OF ETERNITY ON THIS FUCKING SITE.

How does he keep getting away with this?

anything but a swedish cuck

I was worried with Martin and his interest in acquiring Cred Forums, with all the controversy around him and the fact that ((they)) might eventually go after him especially if he buys the "alt right hq" and all that.

but please, anything but a swedish cuck.

Weev's eyebrows always bother me

You guys are such faggots it's disgusting. If Cred Forums gets shut down, you move en masse to another board. /mlp/ was always the back-up board for Cred Forums, I think we are /po/

We need Moly to buy Cred Forums

THIS

Jesus christ this fucking swedish kike. I think hoot should IP ban all swedes just to keep this cuck from stinking up the board

The fuck literally wants to kill meme magic

Also who is the new buyer with deeper pockets than notch?

Exactly, unless a sweed cuck is explicitly nationalist they are as a cancerous as you can get

We will just go to a different site. Gl driving away one of your most popular boards lol

This guy is Swedish alright

Soo... he's okay with Cred Forums?

Thank god. He'd censor the fuck out of the site. Shkreli should buy it, he'd make a much better owner.

>People actually wanted this cuck to have this site.

How much would purchasing Cred Forums cost?

I have money, but I'm not going to throw down $200,000 to stain my rep with an anime nazi website.

If it was $25,000 or less, I'd consider it.

So he's pro-Cred Forums??

Moly is a whiny snot bitch. He looks like a beta cuck stepdad IT guy, and it takes him a dry-ass two hour powerpoint with the delivery of a sociology 101 adjunct professor just to say anything.

Notch is an emotionlord, he will ruin this site with feelings.

I've watched shkreli and he is the personification of a troll. If he does screw over the board it will be done in a hilarious way.

Its better to go with shkreli because at least it will be funny.

>Hiv victims

>much deeper pockets than a billionaire neet

who could it be?

WHO THE FUCK IS THE BUYER WITH DEEPER POCKETS?!?!?!?

IS HE SERIOUS?!

IS MARTIN POSSIBLY BUYING Cred Forums?!
Is it GOOGLE? Is it the JEWS?!
SHIIIIEEETT

I don't disagree, but him saying a dumb and uninformed thing doesn't negate everything else about him.

Did you read my post? I noted that he is intentionally trolling with the Cred Forums purchase thing and that it is obvious bait not to be taken seriously.

If you're referring to the image, obviously it's bantz but when an otherwise apolitical popular figure comes out with banter as politically incorrect as that and not deleting it and posting a tearful apology after, that stands out.

>Joking about racism doesn't do anything, meme magic is real because the memes we spread aren't fucking racist. He's smart, he knows this.

I agree; I think he knows full well what he's doing, but judging from the rest of his tweets and his past history (not just on Twitter) I would argue that he's not saying this to pander to SJWs/be on "that side," but rather just to fuck with and bait Cred Forumsacks for the lulz and isn't being serious or taking any literal political stance.

Still, all of this is irrelevant since Hiro has said repeatedly that he is not selling Cred Forums. He's a billionaire, the site is in financial trouble and people are gullible/misinformed enough to think the site is actually going to be sold; Notch is a troll. Of course he'd take advantage of that and say he's gonna buy Cred Forums and then say a bunch of dumb shit afterward knowing most Cred Forumsacks or other Anons will get baited by it. Shrkeli did the same thing to a lesser extent; offered to buy Cred Forums for the attention and reactions even though he has no intention of actually doing it.

Cred Forums is way too easily baited.

Hmmmmmmm......

Those who are born into but irrevocably revoke Talmudic Judaism or general Jewry are some of the most redpilled people on the planet, because they see the toxicity of the culture first hand and seek to either avoid or go so far as to dismantle or expose it. Example: Brother Nathanael

NOTCH AIN'T BUYING SHIT
PUSSYGOOGLE
REEE

I can't believe anything said by someone so easily controlled by his emotions. It wouldn't shock me at all to find that this is true, but at the same time it's extremely likely that Notch is just blurting out whatever lies he thinks will hurt your feelings.

What did he mean by this?

Oh jesus.
Hiroshima actually got an offer.
I thought Shreli was just attention whoring.
Getting worried

or we go to 8ch.

I don't believe Martin's richer than Notch, but I'm not sure

Only other remotely redpilled billionaire I know richer than notch is Trump

good, maybe now you faggots will stop shitting up the site
I just hope he keeps this shit board until november so I can see all your butthurt when Shillary wins

>a fucking leaf lacking imagination
There are a million ways to monetize memes.

Imagine the Cred Forums investment team opens a massive short position on some bullshit company that sells some stupid product. The investment team sends this info covertly to a smallish group of anons who start up the memetic war machine and create memes that generate hate for this company. The massive amount of anons that grab onto these memes and distribute them across mass media will trigger a domino effect that will cause the stock of the company Cred Forums has a short position on to fall. Cred Forums collects profits.

There are other ways to monetize memes. Memes at their core are bits of psycho-social information delivered in a cyber-informational way. The applications for business or warfare should be obvious.

then everyone will just leave and creat another Cred Forums. fuck notch fuck swede cucks.

I dont think he meant deeper pockets.
Notch probably was low balling the price for Cred Forums.
Maybe he found a serious investor over someone uncommitted like notch.

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/782745224464437248?s=09
Martin says in this livestream from periscope that he's interested in buying 4chin

Shkreli made a $50M offer.

FUCK NOTCH IF WE CAN GET TWO MILLIONAIRES INTERESTED IN Cred Forums IN TWO DAYS WE CAN FIND ANOTHER OR DIE TRYING

Dude.
If it was $25,000 I'd buy it myself, and that's my net worth.
You vastly underestimate the value of Cred Forums.

>Having enough money to buy Cred Forums
>Giving a shit about "reputation"

implying donald trump bought 4 chang

Keep Cred Forums on Cred Forums or get banned.

I like it.

Based Yonun

I thought it would be 5 or low 6 digit numbers to buy Cred Forums, not fucking 7-8 digits, Jesus christ.

Yes I give a shit about my reputation if I make an upper middle class income. I didn't realize this fucking anime imageboard was worth MILLIONS. Forgive me for thinking Cred Forums of all places was actually worth shit...

this. moot knew what he was doing.

Fucking cuck