Well pol?

Well pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RFqEt7MReo
donaldjtrump.com/policies/
strawpoll.me/11359551
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The bottom on supports a terrorist group.

Trump wants to fix it

Nigger wants gibsmedats for niggers (which further breaks it)

Trump loves the police

Niggerjew hates the police and wants them to die

Trump: America is not, great BECAUSE.
Rich Google: Ayyy yoo hol up. America is not no never great. WE WUZ SLAVS N SHIERT

>Pig says to sheep: The farm is not great!

Bottom
>Wolf says to sheep: The farm is not great!

More like
>America is going to shit because of real, legitimate issues!
>America is shit because brown people aren't intelligent nor capable enough to stop committing crimes and keep having the police on them!

Trump:
>I will make America great because I love what it stands for.
Random nigger retard who plays a child's game for millions of dollars:
>I hate this country because it doesn't hand out enough gibs to my retarded lazy extended family (all blacks are cousins)

More puesdo intellectual newspaper cartoons.

>real argument

Why not just say nigger you tool

>America's not great because pig cops
nah. kaepernick needs to get a bullet from the inner city

So does the cartoonist agree with both Trump and Kaepernick, or does he disagree with both? What is the message I'm meant to take away from this?

That "nigger" makes more than you and your entire family combined.

oh wait I thought the bottom was a muzzie.

O well, it still fucking applies

>What is Context?

Spotted the shill/redittor.

America used to be great for white people and bad for the others.
This, naturally, is beneficial to us.
This hierarchy is gradually reversing itself, which, naturally, is not beneficial to us.
Why can't Liberals understand this concept?

Does it make you feel uncomfy, Tyrone?

America is no longer great
vs
America was never great

>America is not great

Bottom
>white people be racist, 400 years, etc,.

>Niggerjew hates the police and wants them to die
Bootlicker who does not realize the police protect the Jews by having their own seperate department for them/more security and they are the ones who illegally sell them gun permits.

>Top picture
>America's not great let me fix it

>Bottom picture
>America's not great lets make it worse

Trump says Americas not great because of shitty politicians and the leftist agenda. Kaepernick is saying America has never been great at every level and the very institutions are awful. Fuck him

>America used to be great, but it is not great anymore. Let's work to make it great again!

Nigger
>Fuck whitey and fuck America! We wuz Kangz! Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon. Shietttt

>the police protect the Jews by having their own seperate department for them/more security and they are the ones who illegally sell them gun permits.
Shhhh quiet, my google goyim

if they want to push flipping it and making whites miserable that is fine at least be honest about it, but they coat it in words like equality as they fuck whites.

Top:
>america's not great but we can fix it

Bottom:
>america's not great fuck americans and fuck white people

really made me think

>top: we need to go back to our roots
>bottom: fuck white people and fuck cops fuck this country

God it was great seeing my dallas cowboys go into that cess pool of a city and show those faggots how to play football. Fuck you anti American niggers.

Not an argument

Exactly, and here he is whining about his oppression. It's a hypocritical publicity stunt.

One tells us that America is not great, but is willing to sell us a solution on how he can make it great again

The other just sits and whinges and tells others to fix it in a vague manner

not great because we are all suffering vs not great because he is suffering, cuck

Reverse the "yeah" and the "boo" and you have the exact same comic aimed at a different demographic.

Well, Trump is also saying he will make America great. The football guy is just bitching.

>kaepernick
>suffering

>Trump
>Policy positions
lol

and trump makes even more.
trump wins again

This was the right answer from yesterday when the same image was posted

>America is not great, white men need to rise up!

Bottom
>America is not great, because white man keeps us down!

trump is aspiring to greatness
kaepernick is just throwing stones

>america is not great anymore, lets make it great again

bottom
>ooba boonga chiinga choonga

I don't like Kaep because he's a halfbreed but I do like how angry he's made fat kosher conservative patriots

Good lad

Top wants to fix America

Bottom wants to make sure he doesn't get cut

Trump makes more than the 49ers combined

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=7RFqEt7MReo

>not being able to read.
>2016.

donaldjtrump.com/policies/

Rapernick would be making $0 if he didn't pull this stunt

He did this in order to stay in the league cause now if he gets cut he can cry racism

>America's not great
>I'm going to change that
Bottom
>America's not great
>Do something about it

>Bottom wants to make sure he doesn't get cut
'turns out you cant be a vegan AND a football player

False equivalency; they are talking about ENTIRELY different aspects of America not being "great" in this absolutely idiotic comic. This is so easily dismissed by anyone with two brain cells to rub together no matter what your ideology is.

The real question:
Why are there so many of these fucking threads? Every single day. And by "these threads" I mean the ones that follow the exact same formula; post some generic bullshit image or video or article that presents an opinion or view specifically crafted to be wildly unpopular on Cred Forums and then "Cred Forums BTFO" or "Well Cred Forums?" or "Cred Forums will defend this" or "how will Cred Forums ever recover?"

They never lead to any meaningful discussion. Ever. Who the fuck posts this shit constantly and why?

A.) Trolls just doing it for lulz, knowing full well that what they're posting will trigger Cred Forums and bait a bunch of Anons

B.) Literal shills actively trying to either change people's minds/trying to slide threads etc

C.) Cred Forumsacks who find something stupid and post it here just to share the idiocy and being satirical by saying "Cred Forums BTFO" or "how will Cred Forums ever recover?" etc

Vote here:
strawpoll.me/11359551

The answer is likely a mix of the three, but who do you honestly think posts the majority of these constant godawful threads?
>in b4 (((them))) -- that falls under option B.), obviously.

I've been wondering this for a while and was actually going to make a thread asking this but came to Cred Forums, saw this retarded horseshit as the first post, and posted here instead.

Kaep is right on that though. The alt-right should stand with kaep as an ally against 'murrica

Hahahaha!! Trump's small hands

Nigger making million to throw a fucking ball and yet he says america isnt great. fuck out of here

-Donald Trump has legitimate reasons for saying America needs improvement

-Colin Kaepernick does not

It really is that simple. Daily reminder that the smallest bar on this graph is the one that BLM is protesting.

This is a majority white country. You do believe in democracy, don't you?

>attractive english accents
australians literally have the worst accents. especially the women, its whiney and its horrible and the word *mate* is incredibly irritating.

What ya say, mate?

This absolutely in no way made me think.

Well pole?

Above this post
>autistic top/bottome memes
Below this post
>autistic top/bottom memes

that makes it even worse. if he really cared, he'd share his wealth with underprivileged youth. nobody needs whatever he's getting paid to put his hands on another man's taint and touch balls.

Yes, the people who support trump believe america is not great for different reasons than for why kappernick believes it.

What is this comics point exactly?

Question: Has Kaepernick paid more in taxes the last 10 years than Trump?

Aussie accents have neutral to good reputation in the rest of the anglosphere and sex-magic reputation in the US and neutral elsewhere

North American accents have abysmal reputation in Australia/NZ and the UK, no sex appeal, and are also considered inferior to Anglo accents by ESL

I wish it weren't so m8, but it's true, it really is how they feel in surveys and all the responses. The major criticisms most Anglos have of North American accents are them being nasal, whiny, unintelligent sounding, goofy and pronouncing words like water as "wadder" and internet as "innernet"

Some other Anglos will be by to back me up on this but I had to break the bad news somehow

I'm not American and that graphic makes me angry. You can't compare non-countries to actual countries.

fixed:

Top: Minorities and muslims are the root of all our ding dang problems. GET EM ALL OUT! I HATE BROWN PEOPLE AND WOMEN!!

Bottom: Americans sadly still suffer from slavery's legacy. As a country we need to come together and have a conversation about institutional and systemic racism, which manifests every day as PoC are oppressed.

>im not american
Uh oh, lying newfag alert

>a rich man saying America isn't great and proposing ways to fix the economy
Vs
>a rich sports ball player payed to shine a bench complaining that America is racist because he only gets paid 19 million to watch a game kids play for free... also something about a dindu getting dindun by the cops.

Consider my lobes agitated

>top: america economically
>bot: america socially

>implying political cartoonists (besides zyklon ben) are doing it for anything besides publicity and money at this point

His slogan isn't saying American isn't great saying it can be better and improved you fucking piece of shit baiting faggot.

He makes it by playing nigger hand egg and is paid by massive corporations who pay each other with fake money that is given value based on blood squeezed from what little American families are left.

If sjws ever get their revolution, these players and coaches will be among the first to have their wealth forcibly redistributed by poor inner city blacks and poor bumpkin whites. Then they'll probably be killed for not being "dedicated" enough, after a dozen homeless families have moved into their mansions.

What the fuck is pol?

Beautiful.

I thought the football guy was just likely to be cut, so he pulled a race stunt so they can't fire him without it looking bad for them.

There are a lot of people that live in america that arnt american.

>Not posting the original

>you cannot ever criticise anyone who makes more money than you
>b-b-but TRUMP!

Fucking hell Jamal, think man.

>institutional and systemic racism
>real in any way whatsoever

They think it's not great for different reasons. Trumps reasons make sense, the Googles reasons are retarded

as a resident of Nevada, I am ashamed of Kaepernick.

Difference is Trump is making an attempt to fix it while that overpaid chimp is just bitching for social justice points