Directly after 9/11, people in the US were very wary of Muslims and openly hated them

>directly after 9/11, people in the US were very wary of Muslims and openly hated them

>2016 and dozens of terrorist attacks by Islamist extremists take place

>Everyone apologizes for them and focuses on the few attacks carried out by white males instead.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ewPvnob30M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shows how much the populace can be led by the current governing party, doesn't it.

Social engineering, and if they fuck up, it's ok because they'll just try again with your children.

King Nigger legalized federal funded propaganda in 2013

All I see here is "No to white males."

I always found it funny when the GLBTABCQTBIS faggots jump on the Islamophobia bandwagon when there's no other culture on earth more adverse to faggotry than Islam.

Fuck me I hate the left. They're such fucking morons.

The Obama presidency, you idiot. Obama brainwashed people into believing muslims dindunuffin.

who dat?

Bella Thorne i think

The Internet.

>What happened

White women went far left.

The internet wasn't as widely used as it is yoday.

No Wikipedia.
No Facebook
No YouTube
No Twitter.
No Cred Forums.

You might be too young to remember but computer labs anyone?

>What happened?

We voted a Muslim in as Prez.

A heavy blow came to Jerome in 404 when his staunch friend, the saintly Paula, died. Six years later he was stunned by news of the sacking of Rome by Alaric the Goth. Of the refugees who fled from Rome to the East at this time he wrote: "Who would have believed that the daughters of that mighty city would one day be wandering as servants and slaves on the shores of Egypt and Africa, or that Bethlehem would daily receive noble Romans, distinguished ladies, brought up in wealth and now reduced to beggary? I cannot help them all, but I grieve and weep with them, and am completely absorbed in the duties which charity imposes on me. I have put aside my commentary on Ezekiel and almost all study. For today we must translate the precepts of the Scriptures into deeds; instead of speaking saintly words, we must act them." A few years later his work was again interrupted by raids of barbarians pushing north through Egypt into Palestine, and later still by a violent onset of Pelagian heretics, who, relying on the protection of Bishop John of Jerusalem, sent a troop of ruffians to Bethlehem to disperse the monks and nuns living there under the direction of Jerome, who had been opposing Pelagianism5 with his customary truculence. Some of the monks were beaten, a deacon was killed, and monasteries were set on fire. Jerome had to go into hiding for a time.

Wtf I love refugees now

Selective breeding for r selected people.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ewPvnob30M

Are you stupid? What media are you watching?
All I see is Islamic extremists and the attacks carried out by white males or other non-muslims get SHUT DOWN
pic related

what exactly is happening in this image

>tfw you went to 5th grade computer lab and got to come home to your 56k modem and home computer.
Never again.

Obama brought us racial healing. What's the problem?

When we were about to have a revolution, had militias forming and people getting armed and ready, the Civil Rights movement happened.

Now equality and tolerance is being made a major point again CONVENIENTLY around the time people are starting to consider another revolution.

What do you think will happen (((coincidentally))) around the time we start getting armed and angry?

Juden

It seems like she's been around forever but she's still 18 years old, wtf.

looks like Pinhead hentai