Official waitiing for Wikileaks thread

>What time?

Tuesday 4 October, 10:00 CEST / 08:00 UTC / 09:00 BST / 04:00 EST
Volksbuhne Linienstrasse 227 D-10178 Berlin

>What is this about

Assange is going to stream live, rumor has it this information will lead to Hill being arrested, Roger Stone claims it's the 33,000 emails.

>Where can i watch the stream?

For now the only stream with a counter up is Alex Jones who will be streaming the announcement as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-sVGIp6E9g

Looks like it's finally going to happen Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co
youtube.com/watch?v=FKltyO_ufn0
truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/
thelibertarianrepublic.com/clinton-assange-drone/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare
youtube.com/watch?v=S9WW2HZsaC4
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782906224937410562
snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/
zionbook.com/wikileaks/photos/a.206387512729702.43344.108734602494994/1110192049015906/
twitter.com/wikileaks/likes
suitfellas.com/collections/casual/products/4-hidden-button-linen-wide-leg-leisure-suit-ln-291
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-manager-reticent-to-comment-on-report-about-droning-assange/article/2603505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought the Tuesday leak was cancelled due to 'specific information'? I didn't see anything confirming that they will be leaking Clinton info at the press conference at 4AM EST

AM OR PM YOU FUCKING IDIOT?

NOICE DUBS BRAH
THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co

It was predicted

I'm not getting excited till I see Clinton in handcuffs.

4:00 am EST

>a thread for waiting for 8 hours

4AMEST

threats against his life
Hes gonna video conference in Berlin and drop the dankness

It's 10 AM in Berlin. So minus 6-9 hrs for US

>Official waitiing for Wikileak
>Waiting 10 hours
Jesus Christ I got better things to do. See y'all in 9

Any proof? He's doing that press conference because of wikileaks 10 year anniversary. I didn't see anything confirming that they will be dropping the Clinton leaks then

if this turns out to be nothing can we all denounce Assange forever

8 hours to go

>Denounce assange

No

What if Obama's ICANN DNS server stunt was a way to shut down wiki leaks before this drops?

>I have class in the morning and have to sleep early
Fuck

if it leads to hillary's arrest/dropping out, i will masturbate for 24 hours straight on stream and donate all proceeds to wikileaks

Go check the twitter numpty, its the one right below hillary suggests droning him.

Everyone reply to me what you think might be in the leaks, stupid/funny suggestions also welcome

I feel so fucking weird. I thought this guy was an asshole a few years ago for some stupid reason. He is after the truth, 100% and I fucking respect the shit out of that. He went after Bush and now he's going after Hilary. Fucking awesome times, faggots.

Whatever it is, HRC already has a diversion plan which will be put into effect immediately.

>muh Russians
>muh tampering
>muh Drumpf Putin bromance

tfw test tomorrow

Ive never done Adderall but now seems like the time

What time is tuesday morning in UK?

I fucking love how this guy has gotten into it too.

I doubt this will change much. She already got away with so much shit and hilldawg supporters will just vote for her anyway. The undecided are clueless retards who will probably just go with whichever candidate is least vilified.

His statement says it's about the future of wikileaks. I bet he turns himself i and ends wikileaks in a deal with the us. He wont release the shit if they let him off.

Jullian is kill.

truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/

>Julian Assange and his free-speech brainchild Wikileaks were once lauded as global heroes of public service among United States politicians and policy makers. But by 2010, four years after its inception during the President George W. Bush administration, Assange and his organization were no longer considered lovable troublemakers and mavericks.

>A year into President Barack Obama’s first term, Wikileaks was suddenly considered an out-of-control free-speech Frankenstein wreaking havoc on United States foreign policy and intelligence gathering at the direction of Assange, its proverbial Dr. Frankenstein.

>Slaughter’s cryptic email also contained an attached document called “SP Wikileaks doc final11.23.10.docx.” That attachment portion of Slaughter’s “nonlegal strategies” email has yet to be recovered by federal investigators and House committee investigators probing Clinton’s email practices while at State.

thelibertarianrepublic.com/clinton-assange-drone/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=SocialWarfare

>We knew that Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has never met a war she did not like, and that her relationships with embassies worldwide tend to be a contentious, but the newest information to come out about her regard for military action is a bit troubling.

>According to a report from True Pundit (TP), Clinton, while Secretary of State, wanted to drone Australian native and founder of the hacktivist website Wikileaks, Julian Assange.

>“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton supposedly asked, according to unidentified State Department sources. If true, this would mean an act of war upon the Ecuadorian Embassy where Assange is holding refuge.

>Tomorrow's press conf in Berlin proceeds. London speech by Assange has been moved to Berlin due to specific information. #wikileaks10
It's the 10 year anniversary press conference that he says is proceeding. I never even say anything from wikileaks that said they were dropping on Tuesday. It was just that Roger Stone guy

If she says it's the Russians then that's her saying that Russia hacked her e-mails

I kind of like him too, but make no mistake, he is an oppurtunistics attention seeker. Remember that time he leaked info on Steve Jobs HIV status? Remeber that time he leaked the membership list of the British National Party including adresses and names.

It will be some vague Sidney Blumenthal threads and at worst HRC surrogate will say they disavowed Blumenthal immediately and say he was a birther loonie

People who think Hillary cant be arrested remember

The only thing protecting her via Comey is the apparent "lack of intent"
If these emails prove intent, Comey is done, which means Hillary is done. There is a reason Gowdy said hell no. The fire is fucking hot and the targets are lining up

GMT is +4 hours from EST, +5 from CST, +6 from PST, and so on. That will change soon to +5 because of DST. It's 1:08am (01:08) London local time right now, and 12:08am (00:08) GMT.

A video of huma abedin showing a thumbs up while hilldawg fists her asshole

He said he moved because of the information he will be releasing. Its the 10th anniversary so obviously they'll drop somethin good.

>London speech has been moved...

Are you black user, your reading comprehension level seems to be a little behind.

Then you just use a different DNS, or hell, don't bother with DNS in the first place and just go to its IP address at 195.35.109.44

what if its for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=S9WW2HZsaC4

CTR really out in force the past week.

Hmm I wonder what they're trying to slide...

>this happens the same time German markets open

Gonna be another late night.

9:00

No they will say they were fabricated and thats that

did you know if Hillary gets sent to jail that's a good thing for the democrats, right?

bernie or joe will be the nominee and they'll win by 40 points

Being locked in the same room for four years has probably driven him crazy

He's not even allowed to move around the building because the Colombia embassy cover just that floor and there are Met Police officers waiting night and day in the corridors

He literally plays football by himself in the corridors to entertain himself

The Ecuadorian embassy staff is 90% women and they apparently all hate him

And he thinks that Ecuador is spying on him and got in an altercation in their security room with the security guard six months ago

He's on a whole other level of NEET

>bernie or joe will be the nominee and they'll win by 40 points

Too late for that.

Would (((They))) try to crash the markets if the info is bad enough?

Hillary will NEVER get arrested. The system is rigged you dumb fucks. Trump did never had a chance, as neither of the candidates. Hillary was chosen as president long before the campaign even started.

You live in the illusion of democracy.

I genuinely wish I could go hang out with him

rev up that wank hand user

>Broadcasting the info at 4AM in the US
>The day OF the VP debate that will dominate the news

It's like Julian is a member of CTR, what the fuck is he doing?

She founded ISIS.

33.000 yoga pics for Bill Clinton's eyes only

This

Cant. Hillary is the only one on the ballet to be voted. Thems state laws, and they're already in place. Her VP doesn't matter, since he wasn't chosen by the voters.

What if we convert Assange into an internet shitposter? We have to do something if he drops the motherload.

Well DB is looking to go the way of Lehman Bros soon anyway, and depending on the implications of these leaks that could be extra pressure on markets.

Hopefully you are right. From what I was reading I thought the anniversary and the balcony announcment were two different things. Would be funny if Alex Jones is streaming it but they reveal it's just a birthday party for wiki leaks with nothing juicy. Guess I'll stay up tonight

Sources? Not doubting you, it just sounds like an interesting read
Also I doubt he is going crazy, if you look at interviews he has given over the time he has been in there, the way he speaks and acts doesn't seem to change.

We've known this for years though. Our media and government just ignore it because it is a crime punishable by execution.

Read some Seymour Hersh.

Of course, the other reason the media and our government won't mention it is because there are people on both sides of the fense who helped ISIS. Remember McCain taking pictures with the guy who later ate someone's heart out on YouTube?

I won't be watching, but will gladly contribute to Wikileaks for your valiant efforts

All 33,000 emails will be released tomorrow. Cap this or don't believe me I don't care but be prepared to look through all of them tomorrow this is coming from my colleague and I have every reason to believe it's true

This is a man completely in fear of his life.

Just google "julian assange room"

T-THIS LEAK WILL SURELY END HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN! SHE HAS SURVIVED 40 LEAKS BUT THIS ONE WILL DO THE TRICK, I S-SWEAR!
she's going to win drumpftards

Also true desu.

But one can hope so I can get /comfy/ watching libcucks do mental gymnastics unheard of to remain lodged in Hillary's colon.

Holy shit lol. Yeah man, he might be an asshole, a weird asshole, but if he's got some dirt on Clinton... deleted emails, sound clip, I don't know what... and he's going to take the risk and release it - you may have to be a little crazy. I don't give a shit what he personally does, who likes him, what he does for entertainment, etc. He's a face people know and listen to when dirt is involved, and there is much information to be spread in the next month before the election.

F

Releasing them all at once would be horrible. He needs to release them 11000 each week for the next 3 weeks so it stays in the news.

This is literally me and my gf

Millions of people including me will be reading through them with joy tomorrow if they get released. Though I also some anti establishment account on Twitter claiming that Assange has been bought and he heard it from a close associate.

If it seems too good to be true......

I think we will finally know where that $6B of lost State Dept money went.

I believe if they had a video of Hillary saying all niggers must die. The media would still spin it in Hillary's favor.

It's not just her emails being released
it connects branches of the government together in interesting ways he says

Pretty sure if this isn't the golden nugget, the embassy is getting snackbared.

this pretty much. i doubt anything is dropped

eat my ass kid

Then it's probably true because you're forgetting which timeline we're in

>Shot himself 3 times in the back of the head just to make sure.

Any particular bit of missing money?
It goes missing all the time to fund dark ops.

Why do people not believe Assange? He was on point about the DNC leaks, those were huge. I have never heard of anything they released being fake either.

We will not see Clinton in handcuffs. I just keep thinking its going to be a huge let down because our media won't cover it.

I-IT'S FUCKING N-NOTHING

WHY WON'T YOU DRUMPFTARDS JUST GIVE UP?

FUCKING TINFOIL RACISTS!!!!

>post yfw waiting for Julian

assange basically just called it unexpected and maybe funny. where does the arrest stuff come from?

i agree. trump never had a chance.

lol this

Can I meet up and hang out with him?

Same here, and Trump triggers her. She's not even liberal, just too fucking into the MSM.

So we are getting leaks tonight and also probably a bonus happening with DB by tomorrow morning.

fun.

Nothing will happen and Cred Forums will be proven wrong as usual

I've seen people inside his embassy room with him, but I guess he only talks to media or people with enough twitter followers

I mean you might literally be a US agent for all he knows

WHAT TIME FOR BRISBANE TIME PLEASE IM UNINFORMED ON CLOCK LIFE

how do we know he isn't bullshitting? hasn't he lied about this stuff before?

Add 8 hours and 40 minutes

hes the perfect anime girl
you have to win over his trust before he reveals himself to be best girl

7PM

Even kek has abandoned your stupid cause

What are you eating to stay up?

Post >yfw the leaked emails show Clinton collaborating with Dan Schneider to supply child actors to an international child sex-trafficking ring that serves high ranking politicians

>emails
>hit lists
>blackwater illegal executions sancioned by H
>List of payoffs for Bills fuck-a-thons and illegitimate children
>Contacts of drugdealers for coke, prostitutes, BDSM, zoophilea clubs etc...
>Child sacrifice clubs
>Organ smuggling rings
>A shopping list for groceries
>All of the above

if this turns out to be another nothing, i will no longer care if hillary does drone strike

twink?

It's like she's being shielded or something.

Weird

delet this

>hit lists
>blackwater illegal executions sancioned by H
>List of payoffs for Bills fuck-a-thons and illegitimate children
>Contacts of drugdealers for coke, prostitutes, BDSM, zoophilea clubs etc...
>Child sacrifice clubs

Why the fuck do you think they would keep a copy of that information on a server? Actually, scratch that, why do you think they would keep that information at all?

Go away Milo

alex jones is an annoying sack of shit when it comes to live shows, he was a retard during the debate and lost like 10,000 viewers after he opened his mouth.

Why would you shill for Hillary? She's itching to bomb your Country. Which is one of the reasons why we're trying to keep her from getting elected.

So here's my theory. Assange is not specifically a Trump fan. He does hate Hillary, but he is primarily concerned with exposing the corruption in the system as a whole.

The reason for the delay appears to be maximum impact on the election. However, that certainly paints it as though his intention is to make Hillary lose. I'm sure he has much to say against Trump.

What if the delay was Intended to allow the FBI to investigate, make no recommendation for indictment, have follow up hearings with the House Oversight Committee, and then lay this out so that it also implicates the FBI. If one were looking to maximize systemic impact, waiting for the FBI to make their bed before exposing them would be an effective tactic.

Pass user since 2016

Why even post with the option faggot?

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnttttttt

He proxyfag.

>leaks prove Hillary is even more corrupt than Cred Forums thinks
>Obama steps in and pardons her
>Trey Gowdy becomes The Punisher

Screencapped. If something happens, I will use it to laugh at every Iran flag until the end of Trump's 2nd term.

Because you need to keep track of your spending of the stolen
>$6.5 trillion missing from Defense Department - WND.com

And for the Lulz, ofcourse.

Increase awareness of them, help increase revenue.

>implying he won't get a 3rd term

You're a bandwagoning nigger

Why did you wait for special shit to buy one?

What that source?

An Iranian scriptfag?

>Nice one mr "Embassy worker."

Fuggin CIA get off my Cred Forums!

Doesn't matter at this point the information in the emails is so damaging that she will be forced to drop out within the week and be arrested within the month

Do it m8 I took 4 and I read the practice books and passed the drivers & motorcycle written exam

CTR gonna be on full damage control.

???

>Clinton drops out
>bernie comes back
>gets the 18-25 vote back
>all the hillary voters go to bernie because they hate trump
>its a bigger landslide than clinton v trump

6'2'', 205 lb 9.5% bodyfat white male. I'm as straight as they come, and I hate Hillary Clinton.

Hasn't lied per say. He just never comments on when he's going to deliver.

Which includes not correcting unfounded speculation that he will deliver when he's not going to deliver.

There's no way to know if the mails are legit.
They can't be used to prosecute her and your typical liberals won't believe any bad thing wikileaks says about Hillary.

I am white. (see pic)
I have bought one before.
I had one before but recently bought one because Hiro recently stated the dire straits Cred Forums is in.
Also have been here since 07/08.

>Lecture at 11am
>Currently 130am

I mean I've stayed up for less things on Cred Forums but I think its time to go to sleep f.am

This

Impossible. Too late for Bernie to get enough votes.

you can just renew your old pass

and them hands aint white

Nice polite answers against a moronic brute

I'm trying to stay optimistic, but I feel like there's literally nothing that would stick to her at this point. When she controls the media, the FBI, all of it, how the fuck do you even get her on anything?

What issue does he have with trump?
Trump has not held public office, and is only a benign issue in economics since he isn't controlling world corporations etc.

Hillary is literally trying to start world war 3 over some snackbars and a little state hacking that the U.S already does to Russia.

Doubtful, you think all the clinton voters will just stay at home? dont be so delusional

Her discussing assassinations and directly mentioning talking to Huma about working with the Sauds and Obama to push through their Muslim agenda or something similar. There's a lot of blood spilled to nail her on. Just hope it's so solid enough that liberals can't mentally gymnast over the claims

Let's play hypothetical Cred Forums

Assuming the leak merchant comes through and the leak incriminates Hillary.

Who gets the dem nomination? I assume Kaine and by extension Bernie are tainted by association and not viable.

It doesn't matter.
It's already too late to stop him.

It is illegal to take a photo of a marked ballot in my state.

>Obama pardoning Hillary
Is there an outcome to this fucking election that DOESN'T result in a revolution?

All you had to do was elect the Colonel, CJ.

Yes they are.

I want to bring attention to you guys that if you replace the r from reddit to a "c" you can see [deleted] comments. There's sure to be a LOT of deleted (or corrected you might say) comments tomorrow on the subject of the leak so be sure to use www.ceddit.com to read the unfiltered version

bump this poo

Well it's a good thing I don't live in ShartInMartistan then.

Depends on how bad it is.

If Kaine and Bernie are out, they would hope that someone like Biden would be in the clear.

Actually think Biden is more likely then Bernie.

I'm here for the leaks, Julian.

>much to say against Trump
Trump is probably the least corrupt entity in this whole charade. Assange never assumes political stances, he just leaks shit and watches world burn. Also he won't release anything on GOP until Hillary is 1000% toast. Any blow against GOP right now equals the end of Trump campaign equals Hillary presidency equals ded Assange.

trump is a pussy when push comes to shove, face to face he breaks, knees weak arms heavy, spaghetti.

he should stay physically refrained and casual, not move too much but not be verbally held back. Last time Trump did most of the talking, and defeated himself, while she stood there laughing high on drugs, looking faint.

This post makes me feel alive. Keep staying true to yourselves you fucking weirdos.

nah, you can see all the brown around the knuckles

>The Ecuadorian embassy staff is 90% women and they apparently all hate him

Why does cruz look like he had his shoppd onto a male barbie doll body?

Immediate draft of Joe Biden.

The next debate would be Biden making jokes about blacks in slaves and Trump laughing. Trump dumps Pence, puts a clown nose and paint on Biden, and we have a split ticket for the white house.

i have a lecture at 11 :)

At the risk of correcting the record, this is all bullshit. No one cares about Hillarys emails

>liberals
>caring about reality and truth

Why don't they just make her president now and start the civil war early?

>We need to raise taxes so we can (((lose))) more trillions!

mfw no class in the morning

Wrong.

Clinton is the darling of DNC and Bernie is no longer in DNC. Biden might as well not bother with the unsalvagable wreck that DNC will become.

If Bernie is to make a play, it will be with the Greens.

Guys, is this why Donald Trump was trying to get Obama to say that he won't pardon Hillary Clinton before he leaves???????

>this information will lead to Hill being arrested,
Bwaaaaahaahhaaaaaaa!
Yeah, right. This live stream will be a snooze festival. Assange ain't got shit that will get this bitch arrested. Pic related, niggers. It's your next president.

Will they have a stream?

Trump supporter here. This is true; nobody cares, everyone will forget within a day, so y'all need to stop getting excited.

very nice, thanks

This
DNS only exists as a database that associates site names with their IP addresses. Only way to truly shut down a website is to kill it's server, or it's connection at the source.

What country will the Clintons flee to? Aren't they royalty in Nigeria?

>people literally want to vote against Trump but hate clinton more

If HRC drops out Trump cannot win. If Berner or Biden or basically anybody replace its ogre. 75% of the country hates Trump, and most of his supporters are voting for him because hes, in their eyes (mine too), superior to clinton.

>a bit troubling

It's fucking nothing

then take a pic of your whole arm and prove it chink

They said the same with BREXIT
Go fuck yourself, kike shill!

Its funny watching you squirm

*Sips tea*

Hope he has something real. This has been a sad bumbling joke. Whistle blowers beware I guess... surely this can't be a FF?

Neat, can't wait for it to be a huge non-story...

Just keep an eye on the twitter feed

This is, what, like the third time we've had an announcement of this "campaign ending" level. Not that I wouldn't like to see a top level politician's career destroyed and secrets uncovered but this is getting ridiculous.

I want to play a prairie dog politics video game now.

>If Bernie is to make a play, it will be with the Greens.

I don't imagine he could get enough support to win after what happened though

I think he'd be the one with the most Green Party votes, but I imagine too many people were berned this time

Its called Mother Lode, not mother load, jesus.

Guys I was pumped for a Hillary bombshell but I think this is going to just be an announcement about wikileaks, kind of a letdown

It's at 9am in Berlin, not 10

>Alex Jones live streaming assange's Clinton email dump

What a fucking time to be alive

>masturbate for 24 hours straight on stream and donate all proceeds
>all proceeds
>proceeds

What? You're going to send a jar of splooge to Assange? While I'm sure that faggot would enjoy a fresh glass of jizz, he'd probably rather just have some cash.

Do forget this shit randomly happened today
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/fbi-agreed-to-destroy-immunized-clinton-aides-laptops-sources-say.html

You should play fractal frog or something G. It's trippy as fuck though but you get to run a country through mosquito porn (after you've rode the dragon through a meteorshower)

AZ time?

I actually work with the people responsible for that. it wasn't really money missing, what happened was a data migration from a legacy accounting system to the new system and the legacy system did not have the end to end information that audit wanted in GFEBS. there were a lot of duplicate vouchers posted because an error in the migration code as well.

Bane?

He did well, family. Polls have him climbing up on RCP and tracking polls.

The only thing they can do is to inflate Clinton ratings ad infinitum. Which took place, of course. Go figure.

Remember months ago when the DNC came out on the front foot and said the next leak would be fabricated?

Whatever it is, it will be big.

Those poor globalists, they thought the internet was going to be their ultimate tool but it really just became a thorn in their side.

But yeah, what he said.

In order to do what it does, the internet needs to be a self-sustaining entity of sorts.

The DNS is just a third party service so that you can have easy to remember web addresses instead of IP addresses.

I bet your mother is an expert on loads

bump
>praise kek

It's like 7 hours until this happens, go to sleep guys

Hillary didn't have to do shit because Lester was doing her work for her

>I don't imagine he could get enough support to win after what happened though
If Hillary gets incriminated, and Bernie spills that he was, in fact, threatened, I wouldn't put it past him.

CUMBAG ISRAEL

>Looks like it's finally going to happen Cred Forums
lololol Lucy setting up the football again

It's only 8 at night tho

>IGNORE SANDMAN POSTERS
>HIDE SANDMAN POSTS

>Announcement on the future of Wikileaks

See how none of the tweets mention anything about Hillary? You're fucking idiots Cred Forums - It's just CTR shilling that THIS IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT, THIS IS IT GUYS, so when it's nothing nobody will pay attention to him ever again.
Stop taking the bait.

I won't put anything past the kikes desu

it will be revealed that most of the money collected from the clinton foundation was spent on rare dragon dildos.

I hope it's the Hillary campaign using the N word.

If its 33,000 leaked emails, nothing will happen. Leaked HRC emails talk about killing massage and sacrifices to Moloch, did that stop Hillary? No. Only the N word video will kill her and that what kek must deliver

he had a team break into Kim's place last night and is going to release unshooped pics of the heffer.

If Hillary Clinton gets arrested over this I'm going to eat shit on national television with my cock out and a maga hat on.

Some vague bullshit about arming Syrian rebels or ordering records/emails deleted. Literally nothing when it comes to Clinton and Assange is just wasting his time.

Clinton could be caught dead to rights selling American school children to North Korea for Kim Il Bongs private sex-dungeons and the DoJ will give her an eternal pass. Assange has jack shit of any relevance. Bureaucratic grab-ass is not sending Clinton anywhere.

>mfw class late tonight & class early in morning

Mountain time is between Eastern and Pacific

This. Why does everyone think they are announcing something about Hillary?

man i did this with deutsche last thursday and it fucked my sleep schedule up for a couple days. oh well i am a gullible fool, time to binge drink and shit post

On video. A nice long rant about niggers would sink her

wikileaks dude twitter.com/wikileaks/status/782906224937410562

Stop teasing me you fairy haired fuck

no faggot, you're going to donate once you see how huge my american cock is

Bernie "It takes one to outplay one" Sanders

Even if they are disappointed, they will buy in again. Can't resist a countdown!

member assange actually leaked anything? member?

Townsend Two, this is Overlord One; Mission Directive Alpha is Effective. Oscar Mike to Rally Point Bravo. Stand by for further progression.

>04:00 EST
4 in the morning? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

CTR TRYING TO DISTRACT

CTR TRYING TO DEFLECT

DON'T FALL FOR THE TRICKS

DON'T FALL FOR THE ILLUSIONS

Cuz they weren't huge. So far this is basically proof that every "gaff" the D makes in public, Hdog has a team working on. And it has been like this for DECADES. Anyone who didn't already know that. Including many of the things Ass has leaked have been nothing more than useful idiots.

If you say so, good sir.

In how many hours is the assange conference?

will it be streamed?

From what i've read tomorrow is all about the 'past, future, and present of wikilieaks". Nothing about Clinton.

snopes responded snopes.com/julian-assange-drone-strike/

There are slide threads consisting of US army soldiers wearing heels. If you see these threads, sage and report.

Don't let this slide.

I CAN'T FALLLLL ASLEEEEP.

AM OR PM?

snopes is so far up the DNC ass it silly.

Sadly you're right, but hopefully some will unfuck their heads. I have a friend so far up his left ass that he references daily show or John Oliver every time we have a debate and doesnt even bother dismissing the facts and arguments I throw against him. Liberalism has the definitive symptoms of vapidness, airheadedness and lost logic. I'm going to fucking go to town on him once Hillary is in jail or at least beyond criminalized. No mercy for criminal apologists. He even claimed that Hillary would be a great president, even more progressive and effective than Obama. He's a lost cause but I have hope for my fellow Americans. I'm just worried were going to see 9/11.2 tomorrow to allow Obama to suspend the election... Not sure what they won't do to stop the truth

So what had Assange said about this shit? Roger Stone is an Info Wars Hypeman, he lives and breathes hyperbole

WOW
IT'S
LITERALLY
NOTHING

Brilliant press strategy, look at how well they respond to Trumps 3am Tweets

How the fuck is that a "security concern"?

1 AM

Only in the American republic would the government cover for a liberal politician who committed high treason and lied about it.

What ever it is it has to be fucking pure evil. The bitch already has hella scandals and shes still getting away with her emails. She has to literally be selling children organs to Saudi Arabia while bill fucks the dead bodies before packaging them to those mudslimes. What ever it is, it has to be super fucking bad.

Because he was originally going to speak from the balcony. I think he's spooked about something and now doesn't want to do that-- so its going to be streamed live.

>i--i-it's g-gonna h-happen this time guys! Honest!

It's nothing guys, don't worry about it.

Hopefully this is something that Pence can drive home tomorrow at the debate. Will be neat to see how he does out there against that closet fag.

The Lone Gunman @notjohnkennedy · 1m1 minute ago

The Lone Gunman Retweeted WikiLeaks

"Huge news that will impact the American election so we are releasing at...3am EST" #wikileaks10

believe wut you want

This would be the best. I'd love to see the mental gymnastics liberals would do to defend her.

Assange had better not pussy out of it, if he does any future shit that comes out of that Swedish cunt will go straight into le trash.

>inb4 he's Australian
I don't care, he's an IKEA fucker as far as I'm concerned and had better not disappoint me. YOU READ ME ASSANGE? YOU FUCKING READING ME RIGHT NOW YOU BEARDY CUNT!

Holy shit they are not even trying to be subtle.

What the fuck about the "future of wikileaks" is interesting enough to have a live stream for?

Suspect that it will not impact the election, but damage Clinton so she ineffective.

how much longer to wait?

>Kim un comes out as gay
>north Korea now best korea
>§hills everywhere 're

>it's a "Cred Forums jumps up and down claiming this is the time assange ruins Hillary" episode

Fuck off, losers

zionbook.com/wikileaks/photos/a.206387512729702.43344.108734602494994/1110192049015906/
It's nothing

HE MAY look fairly comfortable in this photo, seated on a leather couch with a cup of tea, but in reality WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange slept in the ladies bathroom of the Ecuadorian embassy last night.
And the night before that. And the night before that.
The fugitive who was given sanctuary in the Ecuadorian embassy in London told WHO magazine that he moved into the bathroom because it was the only way to get a quiet night's kip.
"I couldn't sleep because of the Harrods loading bay and the cops always doing shift changes outside," he said. "And the quietest room is the women's bathroom, the only room that's easy to sleep in. So I thought I'd try and somehow get hold of it and renovate it.

the shilling on cnn is disgusting right now

What if it's about aborotion. we've been through this before, famalamadingdong

You're the fucking dumb shit that doesn't understand 24 hour clocks.

holy shit, it's real.

At this point what would we have to find in the emails to end her run at the presidency? Would a murder confession do it? What other conspiracy could be out there that we don't know about that could stop this. Her supporters obviously don't care or are woefully ignorant of what she was up to with the DNC and state department. Will we discover that Trump is controlled opposition? Will we finally get direct confirmation of Bill's pedo plane rides and her complicity in the effort? Will we see the threats she leveled against Sanders? Or will it be nothing new that she hasn't already insulated herself from....

i see this happening more than the release of documents desu I highly doubt that the powers that be are about to let this happen

They're already trying to cover for it. I can't wait for tomorrow when the media blows up with reports of 33,000 classified emails being leaked from Hillary Clinton's server.

>hundred ecuadorian women that hate you

Look at their 1 and only liked tweet

twitter.com/wikileaks/likes

duh

ecuadorian embassy

Romania is going to be a future power in Europe if you keep this kind of posting up.

Dogspeed

I could only fucking wish

what if it's a donald leak to get a pardon from hilory

North Korea can barely get a calculator to work let alone being able to recover emails from Clinton's server. This is unreal. You know Kim Jong will take credit too because it makes him look good and then we'll have all the excuse we need to liberate them.

kys everyday starting today

>tfw my dealer puts em in an Ikea bag

>CNN: "is assange guilty of treason? Our unbiased balanced panel, with token negroe woman coming up"

Nothing will happen

Screenshot this

even though I know
>it's fucking nothing
I'm comfy and enjoying the anticipation, senpai

What's it say I can't view it

It's AFRAID!

fuck that gay shit

It's not happening. Not a shill, just trying to rein in the hype. The only think Wikileaks has confirmed was the announcement/speech. It's a fucking birthday party for Wikileaks. Stay tuned, but don't be disappointed and get pissy at Assange when this isn't it. It's only been third parties hyping this up based only on speculation.

So chill out. It's not happening yet. But tune in anyways just in case.

You let your women think on their own?

I don't think it can be anything that bad. Reason being, if they knew that information was out there, they would have never risked having her run for president or be questioned on it. If it's anything truly groundbreaking they'd have to have balls of steel to throw themselves to the media like that.

I wish I had that jacket tho. Shit looks slick

Sounds like someone who would have a staffer killed for leaking embarrassing emails about her.

"forget Assange"

Jesus fuck the media isn't even trying to fucking hide that it wants us to forget... forget... forget...

Except for the fact the only tweet ever liked by Wikileaks in over ten years is this one.

Thank you for attempting to correct the record.

>twitter.com/wikileaks/likes

>be this retarded
>still not understand how the US election process works

Come on, Aussie leaks man give us the leaks.

This better not be shit.

It's more like a dynasty right? Shouldn't it be Chelsea's turn?

suitfellas.com/collections/casual/products/4-hidden-button-linen-wide-leg-leisure-suit-ln-291

it's EDT

is there a countdown for the actual leak? are you certain it's even coming today?

I am going in with low expectations.

It most likely be something that will be discussed for a day or two at most and then buried.

So then is he legitimately going to 'actually' do it this time?

this better be good. i hate to turn down Ikea-inspired sexual intercourse with a swed for this.

Keep pacifying yourself you little baby back bitch

BUMP

checkem

Roger Stone needs to stop misrepresenting his speculation as confirmed fact. Did Wikileaks even say this leak has anything to do with HRC? I'm sure it does, but do we have any evidence that this leak pertains to her emails, aside from Stone doing his usual, "HILLARY IS FINISHED GUYS SHE'S FUCKING FINISHED I GET DRESSED WHILE WEARING A BLINDFOLD HILLARY IS DONE"

Probably for the best, niggers have AIDs

Is that a tranny?

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-manager-reticent-to-comment-on-report-about-droning-assange/article/2603505

No denial on drone attack comment from HC camp...

Praise be to Lord Kek, giver of digits and memes.

We are gathered here tonight, Lord Kek, as your faithful deplorables to offer You memes and OC, while we wait in vigil for Your chosen Austrailian shitposter, Julian Assange, so that he may know Your will and finally BTFO Hillary Clinton forever and ever. Shadilay.

BREAKING NEWS

Some guy donated to Bill Clinton's foundation!
Then a couple months or maybe a year later emailed some secretary at the place his wife worked asking if she will meet with some random diplomat she was already going to meet.
Don't know if they ever meet but there is no evidence to say they didn't.

Clinton BTFO. Bring out the handcuffs! CORRUPT!

ty 4 record correction

In the last 10 minutes, wikileaks has already started going big on the drone attack. There's gotta be more.

That is some hue-tier level of corruption, ameribro. Welcome to our world!

PREPARE TO BE UNDERWHELMED!

REMINDER: ASSANGE IS AN ATTENTION WHORE AND THIS WILL BE NOTHING, A STUNT ON PAR WITH THE BEASTBILLS

but hey, lets get comfy and enjoy the bants in the meantime

that's SE cupp and she's hot as fuck

delet this

Imagine the stream starts and this fucking abortion guy is just standing there together with assange

HAHAHAHAHahaha look at that faggot
he thought he could be president

mfw the leaks will just be more email related stuff that is swept under the rug and ignored by main stream media, while they continue to spam anti trump hit pieces.

People give Assange a hard time. Him being an attention whore is propaganda.

If you look at only what Assange has said, he never claimed what people thought he was going to leak.

People use clickbait headlines as arguments against him.

Assange has said they have enough to bring down Clinton; he said they would release it when the info is ready. That is all.

That's the last time I pick out clothes for you.

It looks like a long sleeve guayabera, which are popular in central america.