New Cred Forums

So assuming this board gets fucked, where do we go? Are we migrating to 8? Where is our new community going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11359529
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We take the political discussion to /n/

Pol and b are like the only boards that allow racism.

APOLOGIZE!!!!!!

/lgbt/, of course

Or Facebook. It's surprisingly lightly censored.

>i want to ban

I hate those four words. I don't need this right now

The problem with 8's Cred Forums board is that they take their antisemitism a little too seriously. It's actually uncomfortable for me to browse.

>Racism
>Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
>one's own race is superior.
hang on so if I say that Aryans are superior to Niggers im not a racist since im a slav?

What the fuck happened? He was already talking to Hiroshimoot yesterday

reddit obviously

Am I supposed to know ANY of these people you guys keep posting? I literally don't recognize a single one of these names that keep popping up. Seems like anyone can get a blue check mark now.

Spotted the jew, you have to go back into the oven

You guys already lowered the quality of 8pol, why more?

Spill out across all of Cred Forums like we always do until they reinstate Cred Forums. I'll take /gif/.

Don't tell them. We will find each other. Don't tell the shills.

Lol'd

Didn't he say that we could still discuss the thing? Simple, just shitpost less.

Dissipate into all the other boards until we force the admin to give us back our containment board

>Brazil
>lowered the quality of 8pol

double kek

You might like to browse Cred Forums and /sci/ once in a while not Cred Forums tier racism, but racism all the same.

I WANT BASED MARTIN HE SHALL SECURE A FUTURE FOR Cred Forums AND ALL WHITE CHILDREN 14/88

I like the Sampson option of taking everything to /mlp/, as I believe the displacement of bronies to other boards will bring about change faster than any other method...

Great. The future of Cred Forums now might rest in the hands of some autistic Swedish neckbeard.

We're so fucked it's not even funny.

So lets just collectively decide on a different board, and make it our own.

The problem is the definition of racism.
Nowadays you're expected to call anyone who has un-politically correct (or maybe isn't as extreme in their leftism as you) beliefs a racist.

Funny thing is that the best way to destroy racist stereotypes is to relegate them to humor, making it more difficult to use as a hurtful insult.

strawpoll.me/11359529 Straw poll vote. Shkreli holds massive lead.

triggered faggot?

Honestly though Cred Forums really has gotten out of control over the last couple years, we could use a hard reset for a few months and start over.

Notch is the minecraft guy. He used to shitpost on Cred Forums all the time when his game was nothing more than a tech demo.

That won't last long.

If a sjw cunf like notch assumes leadership, the number of bans ate going yo increase dramatically. The current mods are already shitty as it is.

I don't think the FBI or CIA would let such a delicious honeypot go down.

though if they did own it they'd probably move the server overseas or something

Notch isn't a sjw. He's just an angry Cred Forumsirgin who's sick of Cred Forums making constant threads about black people in video games. He doesn't seem to give a shit what we do as long as we keep it here.

Martin is literally fucking insane.

50% sure he would be the savior of Cred Forums and
50% sure he would ruin it

See what I mean? It's funny when you guys do it. But they write essay-length posts about The Day of the Rope instead of just mentioning it in asides.

Sounds like my kind of place.

Notch is one of us he will save Cred Forums
Cred Forums will do a sacrifice for the greater good

Well, I guess Canada and Australia are butthurt.

Don't hip top 8ch, they ate under huge got surveillance and quick way too get v&

If Notch closes or censors Cred Forums anymore than it already is, I will literally kill that Swedecuck.

It's just satire.

He's a fucking aspie, please bullycide

dont worry guys im in the middle of creating polchAn as we speak. pretty much poltopia, you are all welcome and everyones opinion will matter.