Operation Poster Boy

Who wants to make national headlines and promote Trump and attack $hillary at the same time?

I WILL fund if possible, but DO NOT expect it!

REQUIREMENTS, DO NOT JOIN THIS IF YOU CAN NOT OR WILL NOT MEET THESE!

1. Put your money where your mouth is; be prepared to spend MINIMAL amounts of money
2. Follow @politicsghost on twitter and be a fan of the show true capitalist radio.
3. Do not idle and be unproductive, unproductive members will be kicked and banned!
4. Be mature and have common sense, and have the ability to provide USEFUL insights
5. Work together, this is a time that calls for teamwork and we are all a team in this situation
6. Photoshop experience is DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED

here is the plan;

Across as many major cities in the US and abroad we will MASS PLASTER posters across bridges, poles, and highways, and other objects in a manner that STAYS LEGAL; i do not want any of you going to jail over some paper. if we have to bend rules then we will be bending some rules.

It will be done all in one night with hundreds, maybe thousands of posters, gather your friends if you need to.

It is fairly simple, what is needed here is bodies, coordination and willingness to put your money where your mouth is!

If you want to say you made national news, this is how you do it!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/N6PvQ3R
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS THE INVITE LINK TO THE CHAT, IT IS A TEXT ONLY ROOM!

discord.gg/N6PvQ3R

If you have problems with using Discord then you are not meant for this operation.

>all 7 billion people on this planet could become rich if they were just a bit more savvy

Fuck this old bag of shit and all his literally autistic listeners.

Why dont you put in the EFFORT to make more money rather than complaining?

You're right, if only all 7 billion people just put in more EFFORT, everyone would be living in swanky upscale apartments, spending all day ranting on the radio.

That's not entirely what im saying, im saying that you could go learn markets, learn trades and make money off of them. But you're in Europe so im not even entirely sure how well that fares for you, honestly.

"If you learn the markets, you will become a millionaire, 100% guaranteed." - Operation Poster Boy OP, the world's richest man.

Putting words in my mouth. If you got good at something versus shit posting in my thread, you could go makes some money.

What we are doing here, is by helping trump get elected we will make doing that a whole lot easier.

Stop being an optimistic pussy. The only way the West will flourish again is if we hang the traitors that ruined it and you damn well know it. Anyway, enjoy listening to your brony convention show or whatever.

If i was optimistic about trump winning i wouldnt be organizing an operation like this, now would I?

Its MY patriotic duty to keep tyrants out of my god damn government and i'll be damned if i dont try to keep this one out.

Ghost is that really you?

so got any poster designs ready op?

I want the group to agree on something before anything.

Isn't Ghost a brony?

Why would I want to support this memelord

Seriously is this Ghost?
You sound a lot like him

No i am not ghost. I am @_abuata_ on twitter.

D-did I do it right?

$$$hillary XD

you could try a little harder, maybe. You did get me to blow some air out of my nose at an accelerated rate.

Fuck you fucking OP use a different fucking image you fucking fuck

Hahaha what??

Not your personal army