Can we just ruin the game industry...

Can we just ruin the game industry? They are calling the death for trump and hire the most unsociable pc numales to make these shitty games.

Its time we nail the coffin shut and take back America.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_organized_crime
chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/chi-0411010009nov01-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SNVmXt-H8AA
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html
infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/
infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/
wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/
americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/
pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/
pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true
bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/
openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/
youtube.com/watch?v=jwItFSAtk3c
psmag.com/video-games-are-a-white-man-s-world-99c8c1aa4797#.e12b61w7t
cdkeys.com/pc/games/mafia-iii-3-pc-steam
vice.com/en_uk/read/forza-horizon-3-depicts-a-better-australia-than-australians-deserve-310-playground-games
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The nigger MC killed any chance of my buying this game.

mafia 3 was made by swedes tho?

>mafia
>nigger

what the fuck?

now i know what game should i buy to my white niece

who cares.

This is why I only buy redpilled Japanese games. It's a great time to be on the Sony train.

I started to only pirate games.
I'll pay again when they make it worth my while.

I need to learn how to pirate games for my PlayStation but alas I'm too retarded

Well, for that you'd have to get a modded system.
Computers are easier.

games with black mains aren't always bad though. just the new ones.
san andreas was awesome
sgt johnson in halo
louis and Coach (aka FOOTBALL) in l4d
saints row 2
sam mufuckin b in dad island
the marine in AVP

>Best friend is Italian.
>We went to Catholic School together
>Always were good friends
>Found out that he is mob after I graduate high school.
>Never asked him about it. None of my business plus he is the brother I never had.
>Over at his house all the time as I love his mom and dad and see an add for Mafia 3 on his computer.
>We watch it.
>He starts swearing in Italian
>His dad comes in.
>They have this long debate in Italian and both of them are getting really really ANGRY.
>They forget I am there that is how mad they were.
>I jokingly say "So I take it you won't be playing this?"
>Both of them look at me and my friend says "This game insults to the core. They put a moolie as a soldato" (I think that is how it is spelled. I didn't ask what it meant.)
>He then says "who made this game?"
>His dad then said "find out who made it. I need to know"
>They both look at each other and smile.
>I am glad I have nothing to do with this...

Die stupid weeb

Nice

I would love for this to be true.
I want a real mafia game.

why are white people so fragile? i really dont understand it.

you have like 90% of the tv shows and video games dedicated to you. yet, small things like ONE video game or ONE tv show (luke cage) triggers the fuck out of you people.

Don't you ever worry that your friend or his dad is going to whack you off?

its not gay if they dont make eye contact

because the games called mafia not fatherless crack dealer

>post this
>game development firebombed
>Fbi finds post
>you go in witness protection
>Fbi agent says sorry and then kills you
>mfw ruled suicide

Fuggin kek. Cred Forums has no problem with San Andreas.

Lol go watch some mlg matches. If one of the guys is black they're guaranteed to mega autism if they win or lose. The whites and asians laugh either way

If you're not drowning your victims alive with cement shoes you're doing it wrong

So true! Plus we simply don't buy games that try to glorify googles since googles never do anything of note. Therefore its a mis-representation.

Black main characters are fantastic, where they make fucking sense. Mafia, battlefield, both going full fucking cuck this year, fuck that noise.

How would blacks feel if you played a white MC in a game about Shaka Zulu's conquests? Wouldn't be appropriate, right? May piss you off a little? Yeah? That's what's happening to us. Muh raycism.

Luke Cage has always been black, hasn't he? I don't mind black characters being... Y'know, black. Now, a marvel universe cuckolding that pissed me off? Heimdallr. Fuck you. Literally described in mythology as 'the whitest god in all of valhalla', and they nigger his role? NO. Just no. It's intentional, it's sending a message.

please be true

even if it were called "fatherless crack dealer." you wound find a reason to cry over it.

I'm actually hyped as fuck for this game

DA GABAGOOL!

> set in an era of Black Panthers, social justice activism and race riots
> butthurt when Black Panthers, social justice activism and race riots are in the game

Is it very profitable for the mob to enact social reform?

The game industry was officially dead after 360/PS3 generation ended.

It's all libcuck propaganda now. PC gaming, as always is the only serious thing left and some indie games are cool. I still play the oldies like Half Life, Counterstrike, Sid Meier's Pirates, Diablo, and WoW most tho still.

Gaben pls HL3 gib

>How would blacks feel if you played a white MC in a game about Shaka Zulu's conquests? Wouldn't be appropriate, right? May piss you off a little? Yeah? That's what's happening to us. Muh raycism.
>Luke Cage has always been black, hasn't he? I don't mind black characters being... Y'know, black. Now, a marvel universe cuckolding that pissed me off? Heimdallr. Fuck you. Literally described in mythology as 'the whitest god in all of valhalla', and they nigger his role? NO. Just no. It's intentional, it's sending a message.

ahh, to have the joys of viewing life like yt folk. almost every game i play, i'm a white man killing a bunch of black and brown folk--with the occasional ruskies.

all of you choose to ignore the context of the game to whine about yt being replaced with a half-yt.

If it were called fatherless crack dealer it'd be fucking hilarious and I'd have no objection to it.

apparently it's quite buggy at the moment and very... "heavy handed" with the muh-raycism shit.

Other than that it looked really good though, so I'll be sad if it actually sucks ass.

Yeah because of all the threads and hate over GTA:San Andreas, Left4Dead's black MCs, I forget which Saint's Row, or... Dude nobody cares when blacks are put in good roles, it's when blacks are shoehorned into non-sensical roles.

>game about mafia
>muh black panthers

I'm sorry, maybe I'm lacking context, explain here?

soldato literally means soldier

>If it were called fatherless crack dealer it'd be fucking hilarious and I'd have no objection to it.
nah, you would find a reason to bitch. yt folk always do.

bullshit. everybody loves gta: san andreas.

what is this "yt" niggery diggery?

Man this sucks for nigger protagonists they can be comfy as fuck like pic related

CJ was based too

Wish Mafia didn't have to get kiked, it's sad knowing that it will be dead soon.

Holy shit that's awesome. I'm a half italian in NJ so naturally my mothers family has a history with the mob. Can confirm, seeing the new "inclusive" Mafia royally pissed me off

>mfw my great great grandfather on my mother's side also fought and died in WWI
>mfw that shit's been niggerfied by EA as well
>FUCKING STOP

Italians can't not make eye contact.

Stop bringing up the logical, sensibly presented black roles, those don't exist, people who want games to make sense and be good and not be propaganda are just racist!

>also, I liked Franklin's character in GTA5 a lot too, classic coming of age story, deals with racism but not in a preachy boring ass way... Pretty good.

The "season pass" bullshit triggers me the most 2bh.

Just make your own games.

No cause then it would be accurate :^)

>mfw I played as the nigger in GTA5 so I could shoot people and get rekt like a nigger

>Yeah because of all the threads and hate over GTA:San Andreas, Left4Dead's black MCs, I forget which Saint's Row, or... Dude nobody cares when blacks are put in good roles, it's when blacks are shoehorned into non-sensical roles.

selective memory or you're 14 yrs old. which is it? white people bitched heavily about san andreas, even went as far as to create white skins for pc players. white people bitched over left4dead, AND saints row.

the issue is you feel any black main character is shoe horned in. even if the plot is specifically about race and the american culture yt folk wants us to forget.

>mfw
let me tell you the reason why anybody picks up a mafia game: so they can pretend theyre a greasy dago in a pressed suit. if they made a new series about this main character and whatever the setting is; nobody would care. people are angry because theyre taking an established franchise about playing an italian mafioso and trying to make it into something it isn't

The graphics for this on the trailer I saw (not actual gameplay footage) looked absolutely shit.

No, which is why it's a video game with a very circumstantial plot

Yeah, considering social justice was all over the place. Plus, remember the Mafia was made of a ton of Catholics, a group that the KKK hated with a passion

It's not a secret that the Mafia and the KKK were in a brutal war against each other

The context is exactly the problem you dumb nigger. There are no niggers in the Mafia.

anyone know what "yt" means? i don't speak nigger

Do you think they'll bother attempting to be even-handed about it like with Bioshock Infinite or are we past that point?

>GTA:SA is about gangsters
>Has black people

WOOOOOOOOOOOW WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT???

To add on, the Mafia did make uncomfortable alliances that in the long run they kept out of benefit, especially if it was a group that went out of their way to fight the KKK with force

An example was Stephanie St. Clair and her ties to the mob in NYC >before< social justice was even a thing

>bullshit. everybody loves gta: san andreas.
this is revisionist history. white people (and you racist ass mexicans that aspire to be white) went ape shit for months over GTA:SA, until they played the game.

>let me tell you the reason why anybody picks up a mafia game: so they can pretend they're a greasy dago in a pressed suit

can confirm. not playing a mob game to be a nigger "gangsta"

I'll play a gang game if I want to play a nigger

yt = "why"-"tea" = whitey
ffs bong you're supposed to have the superior education

explain the "yt" thing

People will bitch about any popular media role. I don't like it when it's *actually* shoehorned. Like M3, BF1, and other cucky games and movies (thor, heimdall) are doing.

There are white racists in the world still, yeah, but why force a black player character when it doesn't make sense? Blacks for black roles. Whites for white roles. Blacks whites and anyone else for new/neutral roles with no basis in history or fiction. Why is this such a fucking hard concept? I was pissed Bane was a goddamn white guy, I'm white. He's a 7'2 roided out mexican, why the fuck did a white manlet with mediocre shoulders get chosen for the role? Hurr he's a good actor? Fuck you he wore a mask and recorded all of his lines off camera.

It's bullshit no matter what direction it is, but as a white person, I'm slightly more bothered when I am the target, deal with it.

A white guy in GTA:SA wouldn't have made sense at all, they'd have had to completely restructure the story.

Also I'm not 14, I'm 31, which is basically a grandfather in Cred Forums years (or a great grandfather in nigger years).

Good Lord can you really just gun down the KKK like that? Are Klan Members America's Nazi's now?

Wouldn't it be some shit if your character in HL3 is a random black guy instead of Gordon?

the protagonist of mafia 3 isn't in any white mafia. he is avenging the death of his family caused by a white mob.

also, italians are niggers as well, by your own one drop rule logic.

no it isn't.
sony has been awful this year.
This seems to be the only logical answer to anything. Starve the market of money and hopefully kill off indie game bullshit for good.

nice meme

games have been largely dead since at least 2007. You console niggers just realized the game industry was awful and dying about ten years after PC did.
Gabe Newell is the reason PC gaming is awful.
half life is meh
CS is decent
Pirates is shit
diablo is classic
anything warcraft is for autists

who would have guessed, 2K would pull a racial card to add bullshit "depth" AND fuck the series by giving it to another dev who is made of faggots. Seem familar?
poor czechs made a superb series and got fucked in the ass for it.

no, there are people who hate it and hated it when it came out.
Vice City was better anyway.

I don't think you could come up with a more tumblr abreviation than yt.

no, 31 isn't. I'm 18 and have been here 8 years, gone through more shit than most people ever did.

Your nigger victim complex is showing. Even the people in this thread are saying San Andreas was a great game and Cred Forums is racist as fuck. This is pandering, pure and simple.

says who?
polack, irish, or german?

stop changing the fucking subject and you better find proof for your claims if you want to argue your non point anyway. the fact is this game has a shoehorned in nigger and a bunch of tired social commentary that has all been said ad nauseam. what happened was the team that made the first two games was fired and they brought in this new studio to make a game that has absolutely nothing to do with mafia. it's this brand new studio who isn't talented enough to make their own ip so they bring their own vision to an established ip simply for easy marketing purposes. it's cancer on so many levels

This poem tells the way to achieve another result:

This little piggy was baller
This little piggy was a ho
This little piggy sucked dick for crack
and This little piggy took off all of her clothes
for the kind of paycheck that goes straight up her nose

This little piggy was a brawler
lived way back in the sticks
while all the city piggy's played with knives and brass knuckles
he crept around with a 30-06!
Squeezed on the trigger and they bled out quick...

nigga here in italy it was super hot when it came out, only one complaining were mothers associations and not because it had a black protagonist

stop pushing your retard narrative

>your one drop rule

Cred Forums isn't one person you dumb nigger

you're implying there's a nigger mafia and there's fucking not. the extent of nigger crime was selling some drugs in their own backyard and pimping out prostitutes. don't even give me that frank lucas bullshit either because that nigger was a fucking liar. what he wrote in his biography doesn't match up with the police records. the niggers are small time and have always been small time

Saints Row 2 you don't have to be black, all the other characters weren't basing the majority of their story off black identity like this fag in Mafia 3. If you're not black or a liberal faggot, why care enough to play sandbox crime game #34628 when you can't identify with the character at all?

He's part of the "black" mafia and he fights the actual mafia in-game.

The original devs of 1 and 2 even sent in some ideas for 3 that were all shot down, I swear this game was made to spite the original dev, pic related.

Mohammad Ali and the KKK were cool with each other, why can't modern niggers get along?

>we should make a game

So it's a racial revenge fantasy, marketed under a white establishment's name, which if you played 1-2 was about white mafioso.

>91396723

>if they made a new series about this main character and whatever the setting is; nobody would care

if you just saw the webm of him mowing down KKK members, most of you would bitch.

"b-b-but wheres our game to kill black panthers"

for a group that considers themselves "redpilled." why can you all NEVER be honest with yourselves?

I haven't bought a game since ALBW came out.

I've only been playing Rocksmith 2014.

More importantly, how are the sales?

'youtube'?

>brown folk

Black people don't actually give a fuck about arabs and blacks think arabs are white anyway

Also this reminds me

>Years back
>Refugee family from SE Asia moves near me
>Friendly, eager to meet people in the neighborhood, become pretty quick friends
>Everything's all good, small talk and sharing food on Thanksgiving and Christmas even though they don't really celebrate either holiday that much
>Time goes on
>Younger family members start getting into ghetto culture, posting black people twitter memes ripping on white people etc, hanging around with that sort of crew and consuming media like this
>Family gradually starts actively and openly avoiding mine for no apparent reason, only ever really see them associating with each other, other refugees or hoodrat types

It sure is great that all this refugee shit is being pushed at a time when it's cool to generalize and demonize white people. What could possibly go wrong with engineering a culture like that?

once again, revisionist history. just like you're whining about your white protag being replaced now, you were whining about your white protag being replaced then.

this idea that white people embraced GTA: SA with open arms, is just as much horse shit as white people loving MLK while he was alive.

>Whites founded america
>it was never meant to give niggers any platform
I literally would not care if they were making their own comic books in Africa, but they're not. Not only that, they demand that whites include them!

Funny how the Mediterraneans are concerned with preserving European culture while the "superior-nordic" Europeans are watching their wives get fucked by Mohammad.

$60. One game.

>Mafia III
>Battlefield 1

Pick one.

i know. you're a hive mind, meme collective.

>even if the plot is specifically about race

The whole thing we're pissed about is they made the plot of a Mafia game focused around some preachy race baiting progressive propaganda bullshit. We aren't playing Mafia games to learn about muh black oppression and muh white privilege, we play it so we can feel like a funny, classy, and ruthless Italian mafioso.

>abaddabing. aye vinny! don't fahget the cannolis.

>playing modern western AAA games
lmaoing at ur life rn

who else is buying mafia 3 just for the soundtrack and plans to mod in a white PC?

Revisionist what? This was like 12 years ago. And who are you to say what people thought of this game in Italy?

I couldnt care less about KKK getting killed, the devs have a right to depict whoever they want getting mowed down. what I am complaining about is that a good series about the Italian mafia was handed off to a different dev who is changing the entire setting. I wanted a sequel to mafia 2, not what we're getting.

apparently, no, it means "Whitey", pronouced as separate letters, it makes that noise.

Called it correct in it being niggery-diggery.

We'll be the new Zimbabwe in 30 years. Give or take a decade or 2.

Neither. I'll waste it on some other trash that isn't directly offensive to me and my people.

>thread about mafia 3 cuckoldry
>indie gaming
????

Am I the only who's only bothered by the game not using real named guns anymore?

You don't know shit, nigger. Italians are white.

>you're implying there's a nigger mafia and there's fucking not.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-American_organized_crime

black people were involved in organized crime and had their own crime organizations to help build wealth and protect/defend themselves from yt folk.

Could you go back to "whitey", or cracker, or honkey, or... literally anything that doesn't make you appear to be a super dumb nigger every time you type it?

S M H F A M A L A M

etc etc etc

And I'd gladly look at and possibly buy and play a game about black organized crime, not this hijacked series with niggers shoehorned into it race-baity bullshit.

>Black people don't actually give a fuck about arabs and blacks think arabs are white anyway
that doesn't address or refute what i said.

considering arabs history with africans, why should we? who thinks arabs are white? we didn't classify them as caucasian, yt folk did.

Bullshit. The game was hyped as fuck and received very well. The character fit the setting.
Having a nigger in a mafia game is worthless pandering. Don't know why. Niggers only play sports games anyway.

>yt

Speak English you fucking nigger.

I get it, see you're pretending to buy it so that someone here will get upset. Ha! Top kek, well played Australia.

i only read this one
in this context 'youtube' actually makes sense.
those fuckers ALWAYS have something to moan about. thats just human nature. nothing white about it tho.

you'll never be able to get rid of all that black blood. just because you have been socially classified and treated as white, doesn't mean you are white.

I actually planing on buying Mafia III
n-no bully

>Can we just ruin the game industry?

What do you mean? it's already ruined.

ahhh, now we're taking it back to the GTA:SA days.

How old are you fag? I got SA for PS2 on release day when I was in highschool, same with damn near all my friends (all white guys). The only thing I remember people bitching about in San Andreas was the sex mod being unlockable with a gameshark and some senator from Florida trying to get it banned for being violent. In fact doing a quick google search I found an article from 2004 praising it and it says no one is thinking twice about a black main protagonist other than blacks, here's a link you faggot. chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/chi-0411010009nov01-story.html

It's funny how niggers regurgitate Jewish sociology textbooks in an attempt to sound as educated as Whites.

wow, I've never agreed with a leaf before.

nah, i like "yt folk" for now.

Cred Forums should develope a game in which you design a concentration camp
or a medieval one based on slaying saracens

>Having a nigger in a GTA game is worthless pandering. Don't know why. Niggers only play sports games anyway.

this is exactly what was being said around the release of GTA:SA :)

OP fucking kill yourself

no its not theyre still making money
oh new plan
how about a children's game with red pill subliminal messages that will raise the new reich

So is it the "Cred Forums" one drop rule or "your" one drop rule, nigger? You're a fool and you're naive if you see the agendas being played.

i never played a mafia game, but this will be my first :)

I can get behind this

i'm 31 yrs old and remember all the same racial hatred before its release. exactly, it was much worse for SA, because yt nerds love their white protags.

And the pandering has earned another $60. Fucking chump.

I'm not offended by it, and it's so stupid it makes my brain feel itchy. Are you a not-black person pretending to be a stupid caricature of what you perceive blacks to be?

If so, well played, because that sincerely annoyed me.

GTASA made sense. Literally nobody cared, as the internet archive has already semi-proven. Please, prove me wrong.

Think they meant bankrupt it, more than ruin it.

Look at you engaging in historical relativism. These things did not happen outside of your mind when any of these games released junior. And stop trying to speak for everyone here while squiring your victim complex all over the place.

Why would a game about the fucking Italian mob be set in the South in the 60s, there were no wops there. Are they actually sacrificing history for the purpose of nigger-worship?

jewish text? no, just white supremacist logic. just like the irish, you have recently been allowed into the "white collective"

Because fighting is still cool there. Fighting is cool in America too but we get mega harsh punishment for it. Assault charges are ruining.

I already wanted to buy Kingdom Come but I'm pretty sure the based devs just sold me on it.

I played the first
good game

Only really play rpgs and sport games, gaming industry is terrible, regular non aspie people think it too.
>dragon age after origins
>bethesda
>bioware
>fallout 4
>ea
Best of just waiting for the odd shining shit like Witcher 3 because storylines are bad, all games dumbed down/given the star trek job where being a suicidal liberal WORKS!

You stupid faggot. The dago that they based The Godfather on was in New Orleans.

>GTASA made sense. Literally nobody cared, as the internet archive has already semi-proven. Please, prove me wrong.

i'm not wasting time, digging through archives to prove what you all choose to deny. most black gamers that were online during the time remember the racial hatred well, that's all that matters to me.

hell, half of you on here now were probably the ones waiting for the PC release, to use a white skinned CJ.

You aren't going to waste your time because you know you aren't going to find shit.

You accused me of a selective memory, when it seems you're the one with that affliction.

White Guilt doesn't sell.

I work in advertising. I've seen how ad campaigns demeaning white people flounder and cost companies money. Sometimes the backlash is huge it can bankrupt companies. But HR never learns their fucking lesson. And tries to push the narrative even harder each time hoping that it will work.

yes, white people bitched about san andreas heavy. played the game and enjoyed it. now you want to revise history as if you welcomed it with open arms.

if this mafia 3 game is any good, i suspect you all will do the same thing in a decade.

Black characters who are just human beings and not full ape-money-creature are always the best characters in their respective games. Perfect example Louis and Coach from the Left 4 Dead series.

well that's all white people want anyways, to be pandered to. which is why you all have freak out threads, like this, when companies aren't pandering to your demographic,

The pic you posted is irrelevant because Maria and Serena hate each other, and Serena had beaten Maria in every match they've played since about 2008.

Get two photos showing the same players you retard.

who do you think made this game?
indie devs.
can't put 2 and 2 together.

That fat fuck will never release half life 3. He disparaged the series as a "super classic product". They are interested purely in multiplayer, microtransactions and publishing now.

>mafia
>nigger
Italians HATE niggers

my apologies, friend. i thought they were the same chick, you all tend to look the same sometimes.

I've searched "san andreas white cj" and disregarding a mod on stormfront that both you and I know normies won't have been downloading, none of these results came out less than 5 years after the game was released. And to add to that, the most popular one has like 48,000 downloads, when the game sold like 25 million copies worldwide

>a form of entertainment doesn't cater exactly to my political beliefs
Fuck off back to Tumblr

>They are calling the death for trump and hire the most unsociable pc numales to make these shitty games.
Decent people realized gaming was shit and stopped buying. So they had to make games for retards, race-baiters, and cucks to stay afloat. It won't last, welfare bucks can't go that far.

>tfw Joe didn't make it

Post mafia 2 maymays

>red-pilled
>your "hobby" is playing video games and consuming other media
Pick one

I've given up on vista desu. The only exceptions I make are the Jap games they're still uncucked

I used to be crazy about movies, I watched multiple movies in theatres per week, I drove out for art house stuff.
I realized what was necessary and I stopped giving money and attention to people who viciously hate me. Millions of others did too and now we see headlines about Hollywood dying. Go ahead and drop new video games as an interest, do not give them a dime, not even through rental services, do not follow news about them, drop it and either do something else with your time or stick to games from before they were ruined by SJWs.
This is dignity. People should not expect to both insult you and get your money.

they may have been "indie" at some point but it's being published by a fuckmassive conglomerate, it's literally as far from indie as you can get. It's a multi-million dollar game.

archive disagrees with you, everyone here disagrees with you, 's numbers disagree with you.

Post facts or fuck off nigger

there's no point, even if i dug up a few examples, you'd claim they were exceptions. hell, i posted a comic made over a decade ago of yt bitching about SA.

you all even went as far as to create a white skinned CJ to avoid playing as a black man. now you all want to pretend the idea of playing as a "thug nigger in south central" was your ideal choice? fuck outta here. you people live to lie.

GTA: SA = black MC in a game parodying early 1990s black gang culture

Mafia 3 = black MC in a series of games that are about the Italian mob (aka Mafia)

You posted a comic of a white person initially apprehensive who bought the damn game, and who ended up loving it.

Apparently "we" created a mod that far under 1% of "us" downloaded.

Yeah, we all raycis.

I honestly think everything Posts is just a fevered plea for anyone here to back him up or to just get so tired of arguing with him that he wins by default.

He doesn't directly respond to anything except by insisting that he's right without empirical proof and refraining the same tired lines.

>published
Developers are known to be former indies, and this also their first game as a studio

>any black main character is shoe horned in
Because they have no historical or reasonable basis of featuring and play no role in the creative processes.
All games are fantasy the second they try to show me some bullshit like a nigger father

>and I know normies won't have been downloading,
"normies" bitched about the game until they bought it and enjoyed it.

just like you all are bitching right now without having played the game

If I try to advertise my red pilled game studio, I won't get any support from you faggots, and I'll be BLACKEDlisted by all media, sites to sell my game, etc.

I'll also just be accused of taking advantage, when really I just want to offer an alternative. I literally make games for a living so I admit it'd be nice to not be a poorfag at the same time, but seriously, if we don't support studios willing to break away from extreme leftism, that's all we're going to be left with.

And you bitch that we can't tell you fuckers apart...

Yep

Making a black character fighting against racist whitey is the problem, as is putting your shitty virtue signalling into the game

San Andreas - I shit you not - is one of the most redpilled games ever made.

first off, there were black members in organized crime back then.

second, this is an avenge story of a man whose family was killed by the mafia. who the fuck wants to play as another generic white guy, with a generic white guy story--the shit is past old.

Not all new games are bad
>car game set in Australia
>no mention of abbos
>no abbo drivers
>no abbo-built cars
>no abbo shanty towns
>no abbo radio station
Fucking racist shitlord white privilege car game! Why is nobody complaining about this?!

no, i get it. if white people didn't different color hair and eyes, i wouldn't be able to tell most of you apart either.

>Yfw this isn't SJW pandering, but a cold - though misguided - business decision
>yfw a board meeting decided "we need a game to sell to demographics that sit on their arse and play video games all day... WAIT! THE BLACKS!"
>yfw it flops because their target demographic only play games they can shoplift, not buy

100% agreed

Is defense

youtube.com/watch?v=SNVmXt-H8AA

it's just a bunch of subhuman niggers selling drugs. like i said it's nothing. the actual mafia built las vegas, had politicians in their pocket and ran labor unions. niggers just sold drugs, wow. they even suck ass at crime

>You posted a comic of a white person initially apprehensive who bought the damn game, and who ended up loving it.

which is what i said. white people bitched about the game until they bought it and enjoyed it. im not going to dig around for 2001 sites, just because yt wants to pretend like y'all had no qualms with the game.

(((Numales)))

There were aborigine characters written into it, but they missed the event because they were sniffing the petrol in the race car

I'm tired of this shit

COLE TRAIN RUNS ON WHOLE GRAINS BABY! WOOOO!

>tfw only play retro games and Paradox games

the videogame industry definitely needs a second crash. So that only quality survives.

>also, italians are niggers as well, by your own one drop rule logic.

only nazitards thinks of that.

I don't know how they have the balls to still call it Mafia

yt folk obviously had access to more resources and connections. ]

of course white people are better at crime, your existence is a crime to humanity.

They don't have balls, balls are a toxic reservoir of poisonous masculinity.

They have feminine penises and a little scar tissue

Oh yeahhh. I forgot it was made by 2KCzech. Looking forward to playing that guy's new game.

Moulinyan is slang for nigger

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/100316_Goodlatte-Letter-to-AG-Lynch.pdf

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3819617/How-President-Obama-worried-Hillary-Clinton-s-health-set-secret-medical-check-Walter-Reed-refused-fearing-LEAKING-HEART-VALVE-arrhythmia-exposed.html

infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

infowars.com/pentagon-paid-pr-firm-540mn-to-make-fake-terrorist-videos/

wnd.com/2012/11/gop-legally-barred-from-fighting-vote-fraud/

americafans.com/index.php/wikileaks-confirms-hillary-sold-weapons-to-isis/

pjmedia.com/election/2016/10/03/fbi-colluded-with-democrats-team-clinton-on-email-prosecution/

pjmedia.com/jchristianadams/2016/10/03/yes-virginia-aliens-are-registered-and-voting-and-in-pennsylvania-by-the-thousands/?singlepage=true

bients.com/ex-cia-saudis-reveal-names-behind-911-attacks-including-mossad-cia-bush-family/

openmedianews.com/bill-clinton-american-india-foundation/

I SURE LOVE VIDEOGAMES IN A POLITICALLY INCORRECT BOARD

hey white people, help me go through your thought process. whats your first inclination when you see a video about a half-white protag?

do you want to:

> kill a black man and claim self defense
> start a video about europeans conquering africa
> wait for full a white skin to play the game
> ignore the game and hope the company tanks

help me out here.

KKK mod when?
KKK mod when?
KKK mod when?

>playing anything other than Dwarf Fortress

shygddt.

Fuck the gaming industry.

>Mafia: a series of open-world games that weren't really as good as GTA
>since part 2 they've actually been pretty crappy
>6 years later it's back
>now with niggers
They needed the name recognition

>almost every game i play, i'm a white man killing a bunch of black and brown folk

How full of shit can one nigger be? Ffs

People still play video games? How old are the people on here?

Yeah, let's roll. The game industry fucked up when they went to the DLC and later early access paradigms. I just want a core game and 3-4 expansions over two years.

Is Myst Cred Forums approved?

I want to play Bannerlord though. I haven't played a game in 3 years, but I have to play butterlord.

I don't know how people play games into their late 20's it's boring as fuck and all games are fucking horrible.

>there are people hyped for this piece of shit

where should i start...
>that throwing animation
>people getting blown away while still in a seated animation
>guy reacts as if hes getting shot
>Invincible kneeling man
>the hooded man is the only one who reacts to the grenade
>[spoiler]Watch the plant pot closely[/spoiler]

That's a tough one. They say sometimes Y, so I guess you can play Myst on weekends at least.

>Sneaky John Fogerty album pepe

>organized crime
For blacks thats dequan and lesean holding her down while you smash
Serious criminals don't work with blacks and niggers who try to muscle in end up buried bellow a slab of concrete, getting a ounce a week and moving it isn't organised crime faggot

It's not complicated. The fact that you don't understand it shows there is something off in your thinking

Dorf fort is the fucking best
nothing quite like pillaging and setting aflame villages while playing a !flute

Sure we can. Shit like the video game industry was just another way for kikes to churn out generations of degenerates in the first place. Leave the shit alone and learn some skills in real life. You won't miss it.

>Can we just ruin the game industry?

Don't buy the game. This isn't the first time this has happened. Lots of games have pulled this shit and most of them have failed. Prototype 2 comes to mind.

I'd bet money that Battlefield 1 and Mafia III will be disasters. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare will outsell both by a significant margin and there will be a flood of clickbait articles lamenting how racist and evil people who play videogames are for not buying shitty games that pander to people other than the game's primary demographic.

The few games I can think of that did black protagonists well were GTA games. That was mainly because they actually built a narrative and world around their characters instead of just dropping a black character into a white character's role and saying "Isn't this progressive? Buy our game you fucking idiot."

>first off, there were black members in organized crime back then.
>drug dealers
>organised crime
Kek

Das rite chilluns its all da evil rayciss "yt"

Who wears sandals while hiking in the woods? Niggers have no experience outdoors these days.

>I wanted a sequel to mafia 2, not what we're getting.

This, i went out of my way to play through Mafia and Mafia 2 so I wouldn't be confused by 3.....didn't even fucking matter.

>implying game will have mod tools

0% chance, maybe you could replace textures and models with tools made by people but you won't be able to replace leftist story with dialogues full of sjw

We're not interested in diversity.

You've been here supposedly since you were ten and it shows, your opinions suck and you are simply wrong about most things. Suck a dick senpai.

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=jwItFSAtk3c

>WE WUZ KINGPINZ

The engine Mafia is built off of is super moddable. Mafia 2 had a fucking Multiplayer mod with new models and modes. Super easy to work with its all lua

If it's got Denuvo DRM then you can say goodbye to any and all mods.

I don't buy games with niggers as the main character.

Myst is a patrician game.

Still got my notebook somewhere.

what a lad, looking forward to the game

>Prototype 2 comes to mind.
Nobody cared about Who Gives a Shit 2. It got mediocre reviews (expected after Prototype 1) and the studio went out of business. Pretty sure nobody even noticed there was a black guy on the cover.

Victory for whites!

All you need to know

>why are white people so fragile? i really dont understand it.
>you have like 90% of the tv shows and video games dedicated to you. yet, small things like ONE video game or ONE tv show (luke cage) triggers the fuck out of you people.

black people have africa. we dont even have north america

>90%
fuck off

>How full of shit can one nigger be? Ffs
whats the race of most of the villains you kill in games. hell, my favorite series is uncharted. however, drake kills nothing but black and brown people.

>black people have africa. we dont even have north america
blacks and other indigenous groups existed in north america before the european. north america was never yours to begin with.

>STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE >:(

psmag.com/video-games-are-a-white-man-s-world-99c8c1aa4797#.e12b61w7t

If this is true, I capitulate the point, and gladly call them faggots.

Game isn't indie but maybe the fags behind it started that way.

I got that feeling a while ago but I'm trying to bait him into a rational discussion. I'm just practicing.

>normies
>not accepting nigger cuckoldry
yeah nah

as a shitty artist and okay coder, I fully support this, leaf. But I understand your apprehension about outing yourself, do it subtly, let your works say it for you.

That's why I called troll-pretending-to-be-black a while ago

I'll argue against that as I would have argued against it at the time - GTA had traditionally had mostly white protagonists, but there was no historical or direct reason they should have been or had to be white.

This is different, because there is a reason a mafia game shouldn't be about a black guy.

>2 of them actually look like men, maybe
>director of studio ops
>technical director
Odd, non-floaty faggot jobs are done by non-faggot looking men, meanwhile the rest is nu-male cuck shit. Interesting.

Drake is in places where fuckin' brown people live when that happens by and large... There's a reasoning behind it. That's literally all I'm asking for.

>blacks and other indigenous groups existed in north america

wat. blacks were never in north america indigenous lol

>Games mostly made (particularly in the past) and played by nerdy white guys and/or the Japs
>WHY ARE MOST OF THE CHARACTERS WHITE OR ORIENTAL?!

>game has white characters
>game must be DEDICATED to white people

This is why niggers will never evolve.

>games made for white people

i dont see a problem. white poeple and japanese obsess about games.

i think there should be black games, when it makes sense. mafia III is forced diversity.

oh you

"Back me up Vito"
"What they teach you that in the army?"
"Is that the best you got? OH HO HO you're in trouble."

wtf is that webm from?

>black
>31 and not in prison
Pick one.

Fresh OC

After seeing the nigger washing in Battlefield 1 im pretty pissed

YOU PUT YOUR GRUBBY MITTS ON MY FUCKING COAT

Is there a pirated version up yet?

Give us some examples. Could be lulzy.

wtf i love czechia now

Venetian master race reporting ijn

Your friend is a nigger wop

I hate when people disregard my ancestors, the 'Italian' mafia didnt stand ANY chance

It'll be nice when this turns into a financial disaster.

I cared about it because I really liked the first one. Then I found out they were replacing the established protagonist that already had interesting motives and character with some nigger. This made me wary, so I pirated the game and found that it was a steaming pile of shit that fucked up everything good about the first one. The decision to replace Alex Mercer with a nigger was merely a symptom of the design team that fucked the game up.

The only reason San Andreas was fun was because it wasn't pro black, you were playing as a true negro. The typical criminal nigger.
You got to live out your fantasies of living as a nigger listening to rap and runnig around beating people and robbing them. Sure vice city was the better game story wise but you didn't play as a nigger it just wasn't the same

things like this shouldn't be pro (or anti) nigger... Make a compelling story, craft a realistic and interesting narrative around it, and go.

Enough with this "lmao people will buy because black" shit... just stop

Germany, NO!

>no, 31 isn't. I'm 18 and have been here 8 years, gone through more shit than most people ever did.

This is the cringiest fucking post. I bet you also go around saying "I've been told I'm mature for my age".

Not to mention all your hot opinions on games that were around when you hadn't even moved out of your fathers ballsack yet you little spermling bastard.

>gaming has been dead since 2007

Not that you'd know from first hand experience. You were fucking 9 then. You've just been told this. It did start to die in 07 though.

>Half Life was meh

Yeah not going to listen to the opinions of a person who was literally a sperm living in a nutsuck when the game was released. You have no idea why it was significant, especially since every game you played growing up in your mid to late 2000's childhood was ripping off Half Life anyways. Of course you saw no significance about it going back.

>people hated San Andreas on release

No, they hated it before release. After release everyone realized it made sense to play as a nigger in a crime simulator anyways. They never shoved any muh racism muh oppression in your face either. The only people I remember not liking San Andreas on release was a bunch of christfags at my highschool who thought it was too edgy because of all the swearing.

>Pirates is shit

As if you'd even know. Bet you had to look it up, saw some "le ancient" graphics and called it bad.

>Developers are known to be former indies,

No they aren't. The games director is Haden Blackman who literally worked at Lucasarts for over a decade, though he made the shittier Star Wars titles like directing both Force Unleashed games.

Some other team members may have been indies at one point, but the studio and game is run by B team ex lucasarts internal studio members.

It's also published by 2K which means no matter if they all were indie, they aren't now.

Video Games are tying to gain an identity, they're so misguided as a median that they'll make a Mafia riddled with niggers, and a mission where you kill Donald Trump.

Frankly, the late 1990s and the early 2000s were it's peak, and I'd consider Silent Hill 2, Thief and some of the early RPGS masterpieces. However, instead of creating an legitimately good interactive experience that has fun with how you express a narrative, they instead hammer you over the head with social and political issues in order to gain a legitimate identity.

Its good to know Mafia II devs are redpilled and making rpg about medieval europe all without Googles

>video games

Mate at least white people bitch about modern shit as pathetic as it is.
Every other race whines about shit that happened before they were even born, it doesn't even exist now and they still bitch about it!

I liked the new Doom game. That was pretty fun mindless violence. Great soundtrack too.

You're fucking stupid and everyone here knows it. I would play the fuck out of "fatherless crack dealer."

Man, fuck niggers, kikes and self-hating twats.

The game has you playing as a dude who can back from Vietnam, getting screwed over and almost dying, decides to take on the Italian mob with his own mob, not some nigger street gang, with the help of a Mic, a voodoo girl, and Vito from Mafia 2. This game doesn't even look fucking preachy. The fucking main character isn't even your stereotypical nigger. If it was anyone else, you'd all just call it a shit game and move on. But ooh no, the minute a nigger comes out, you start shrieking about the end of Videogames. Fuck off into your own echo chamber where pure white game characters give you a chubby you insecure shit heels. There really isn't any argument here. You are just angry because he is black. If he was a boppity boopy Italian you wouldn't even have brought this up.

You kill KKK members and shout black power in the game.

Just shut up

maybe because THE FUCKING MAFIA WAS ITALIAN.

So? The KKK and black panthers were big during that time. Historically speaking, I applaud them for getting it right. But again, it just boils down to "It has a black person, therefore it is cucked brainwashing Jewish media, that is here to make us feel guilty of being white, by having us play as a black man in the 1960s." Shut your mouth and go back to Storm. Your opinion doesn't mean shit. This isn't my opinion, it's what is being said.

what's the problem, it's not like anyone wants to play Mafia 3

not only did they abandon the franchise's roots and fanbase, but they've managed to go full SJW in a pathetic attempt to skim shekels from sub-60 IQ niggers

>Johnson isn't the MC
>Saints Row is character creation
>Sam B is awful
>AVP Marine isn't black

Try again cuck.

cdkeys.com/pc/games/mafia-iii-3-pc-steam

game is gonna be shit anyways. cdkeys had it for 30 when it was first on their site. Usually a sign

You play _as_ a black guy, killing white people.

If you don't see the undertones being pushed here then you are a fucking retard.

The game fucking sucks anyway, judging from those hilarious webms on Cred Forums

You're talking to trump supporters. Any media that portrays a black man in good light will constantly be mocked by these hardline autists.
Imagine talking to a 16 year old kid that forces himself to be racist because that makes him edgy and different.

> it just boils down to "It has a black person, therefore it is cucked brainwashing Jewish media
but it is though lol

I want the play the game because fuckin CCR is in the soundtrack.
Plus whatever this guy said Really fitting for the timeline.

We can't, Cred Forums is full of leftist retards that will eat up any diverse shit the skypes throw out.

Video games already had a legit identity. The problem is all these newshitters that arrived in 2007 and after have no interest in the history of the medium.

They shit out an indie game and think it's groundbreaking and innovative simply because it doesn't have guns or shooting in it. As if that some some novel new thing. They truly believe AAA trash is the entire industry and they are the first to make non shooter games. It's like believing film is nothing but capeshit and top 40 is the only music ever made. And they claim to be fans of the medium.

What's worse is their lack of creativity is really exposed by what they make. They claim to be so unique and have come up with the revolutionary idea to not have violence and guns, yet still keep the first person perspective, linear FPS level design, and don't replace the things they took out with anything new like NPC's or puzzles or level design that fits what they want to do. So you end up with these shit walking sims that are garbage. We already have great non violent games or games that had women protags, or that were about deeper issues fucking ages ago. And we realized different genres suited different things. These people seriously can't get out of the FPS or third persons chest high wall sim shooter of what a game is. And they wonder why we say they are posers and not real fans. They are literally trying to erase the identity of video games and replace it with some hack shit.

I wonder how many token niggers were hired on this dev team?
Did they just hang out in the recroom and try to fuck the poo-in-the-loos while the cucks did all the work?

>Donald Trump is the bad guy

What?

Cred Forums has been shitting on Watch Dogs 2, Battlefield 1, and Mafia 3 since they got revealed. Where have you been?

Someone would kill everyone at valve with the exception of gabe and then exile him to one of Washington's islands.

Not really. From what I've seen, they always defend it and using the Cred Forums boogey-man if someone has a problem with the protagonist of the game being black.

Cred Forums literally shits on any game for absolutely any reason. You must be new to Cred Forums.

I remember playing the old mafia

There is no way to justify a black main character when your supposed to be part of the mafia... which is italians....

The kids aren't watching the telly
brainwash them with the vidya --- t, Subversive Barbosa

I sure can't wait for Yakuza, starring Tyrone Freeman

Ill torrent it

It seems pretty split if you ask me. Though I don't spend a lot of time on Cred Forums, any time I am there and I see a thread for one of those games at least half the thread is just full blown shitting on the game with a few loud and dedicated cucks defending them. Especially Battlefield and Mafia.

Maybe that's because they're all shit games.

>Really fitting for the timeline.

if you're black and you are trying your hardest to bring back the days of lynchings and national guard shooting people at universities

>Cred Forums literally shits on any game for absolutely any reason
Grossly overblown. Cred Forums didn't even shit on absolutely every game half a decade ago, and Cred Forums is neutered now so it happens even less.

Cred Forums here. Cred Forums pretty much unanimously hates it. The only support for Mafia 3, BF1 or Watch Dogs 2 is literally bait to get (You)'s you dumb leaf. I don't think I've ever seen anyone unironically defend either of those games since they aren't well regarded series in Cred Forums's eyes for the most part, and if they once were, they aren't now since the gameplay's been casualized anyways.

Can somebody link me to where Mafia 3 has a kill donald trump mission.

Gears.

Buy this guy a beer, well said.

you're obviously fucking new to Cred Forums
tell me one game that Cred Forums likes

You don't have any friends.

Forza if you have an Xbone or a PC with W10. Neither if your on the CuckStation. Go back to playing Bloodborne.

I have a 1080 and i7 6700k. Will my GPU be able to render a nigger? I don't think I have enough graphical fidelity to add all those colors.

>durr ur just new xD

Are you that stupid malaysian drawfag? The VEE RAGE MAYMAY EVERYTHING SUCKS joke was grossly overblown and really did not happen that much. When it happened it was big but it didn't happen ALL the time.

>tell me one game that Cred Forums likes

Cred Forums liked Undermeme but absolutely detests the fanbase.

Oh wow, someone claiming to represent Cred Forums on Cred Forums.
so Cred Forums, do you like verdun?

Cred Forums has hated all games since it has existed

it's how people talk about video games

>Cred Forums liked undertale
We've found the bullshitter

trick question faggot, Cred Forums hates video games

Are you retarded? Cred Forums Did like Undertale.

I still need to play yakuza 3.

When uncharted 3 was released i made a thread about it, saying how good it was and how satisfying to get into brawls with those big ass enemies and got banned for starting a flamewar.
They cherry pick about how naughtydog rehashed U2's gameplay and talked shit about the graphics despite it being one of the prettiest game ever made
Cred Forums wasnt as active back then, everyone hates the game for absolutely any fucking reason.

Yeah because Uncharted isn't a good game series. No wonder you got banned for saying you liked that garbage.

When are you cuck a going to petition for a spawn remake?

Do somthing useful for once you fags, I'm tired of waiting

You're the fucking retard for trying to fool everyone here that Cred Forums liked that pile of pretentious 8 bit shit.
Go kill yourself, honestly, you fucking sad sack of shit

>A Trump look alike is the Mafia's archenemy.

Accidental redpill/10

mcfarlane's went bankrupt for using all his money to pay sculptors making him those high end toys

they can't bring spawn into the modern comic book craze because his superpower is caring about his family

You have shit taste. You're like the Tyler Perry fan of video games.

vice.com/en_uk/read/forza-horizon-3-depicts-a-better-australia-than-australians-deserve-310-playground-games

Ironic, since this is coming from the stupid jungle monkey fuck who liked Uncharted.

If anyone here should kill themselves it's you.

Shut the fuck up and go back to drawing Christ-Chan you fucking faggot, it's all you're good for.

>Defends Uncharted
>Says someone else has shit taste

Thank you, but further adding to what I said.

When we criticise these poser indie faggots for making shit games. They go and claim we just hate that they are "changing the landscape of gaming to be more inclusive" or whatever. But the fact is these posers make nothing but 2d side scrollers inspired by that one time they played Mario as a kid, or FPS games without the guns. They haven't invented any new genres. There is no hostility to the idea of having games without violence or weapons, in fact that is usually praised if done well. There are plenty of game like Pathologic, Planescape, Oddworld (this one dealt with themes of slavery, corporatism, environmentalism among other heavy subjects way before indie fags raided the industry) Thief, The Void, hell the entire fucking point of click genre of all the Lucasarts and Sierra games, there are city builders and politics sims like Tropico and such that already deal with political issues much better, even grand stat deals with it better. No one hated Ico when it was released, it was praised as being unique and interesting. It was also competently developed, was in a genre that fit it's goals, and remained fun to play while still getting across it's message. It's also truly innovated and many games have actually coppied it since. It didn't just do a lel throwback to retro shit or, it's a take on a famous genre but removing a central aspect of that genre we're so smart right?

I mean for fucks sake, I think even mainstream games like racers (Gran Turismo) or all the extreme sports games like SSX or Tony Hawks had barely any violence. And in regards to muh female protag muh game for girls to look up too. Atelier games do a much better job that faggot propaganda like Gone Homo. Atelier games are literally perfect role model games for women to play. Simple easy gameplay too, yet it's still gameplay, and still fun to play. There are plenty of other titles too that I can't list since I am at the character limit.

Nigger, San Andreas was about 90s gangsters.

Mafia is about italian mobsters.

Are you that dull?

I only played it when it was a browser game being shilled on Cred Forums way before it was released on steam, so I can't say personally. But from what I've seen they enjoy it, but I see dead game thrown around a lot too.

”You scared asshole?„

It's because Uncharted is fucking garbage, it's a cinematic "platformer" where you can't even control your character mid air, all jumps are automated, you literally can't fail them. The enemies are bullet sponges and third person cover shooter gameplay is sub par. The only draw of the series is set pieces and graphics.

They were right to shit on you for having such shit taste.

Fucking thank you. Christ.

Magic negroes are impervious to explosives and shrapnel.

Would you guys buy a game where you kill Black Panthers and shit?

Games, like any form of media, can be a great tool to carry out the will of Cred Forums. It's the lefties that needs to be ruined and purged from the industry.

Imagine the industry creating games where you are the Nazi and provide perspectives from the "other side", instead of the usual "the Nazis are evil you anti-Semite goy" narrative. People would be more enlightened if we explore everything, even controversial ideas.

Yeah good luck with that shit. It's hard enough convincing people that the Wehrmact didn't murder all the jews themselves.

#Mafia3IsRacist #BlacksAreNotCriminals

This has a real potential. We can do it, Cred Forums!

I would buy an FPS based on the Anglo-Zulu War. Blacks would be historically appropriate for that one.

No.

Guaranteed flop.

why are Mexicans so ugly?

>Cred Forums has no problem with San Andreas
Because it didn't pretend to be something it isn't.
You're supposed to play as a black hoodrat in the 90s trying to make it to the top, and that's what you got.

In Mafia 3 one should expect to play as an Italian-American mobster in the 60s doing mob things, instead you play as a black war veteran destroying the Mafia. why?

I had an envolope stuffed with loose papers I thought it looked cool as fuck so I never transferred anything over. Got myst exile for 2bucks for ps2.....I want my two dollars and time back