My sister is having a baby boy...

My sister is having a baby boy. Knowing the dangers the poor kid is in being born in such a retarded country like America where kids STILL sometimes get their dicks chopped, I went all in and tried to convincer her not to do it

I failed. I failed at stopping the Jew. I feel hollow and powerless. I'm seething with hate at America for being such an oppressive environment for boys to be born in, I hate Americans for causing this influence to happen

Please Alt-Right, encorporate a crusade against genital mutilation in your cause, we have to end the practice as soon as we can

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1464-410X.2006.06646.x/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
cirp.org/library/
circumcision.org/studies.htm
circumcision.org/studies.htm#
youtube.com/watch?v=recTk2LFjHI
youtube.com/watch?v=77J0s8O-oSA
icgi.org/medicalization/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mutilating your own son

Why do Americans do this?

Aesthetic

>removing perfectly healthy tissue from a human being without its consent
>"don't sweat it brah, women prefer it circumcised"

All for dat dere aesthetics, huh?

I... I don't know man. I really cannot understand Americans or the USA. I tried explaining to her that it's weird and pointless and has guaranteed negative effects and that christian Whites don't do it

Based on one of those links, circumcision started in the late 19th century as quacky "hygiene fixers" back when people were retarded and didn't shower enough. Back in the day when people took radioactive dust and drank "Vigour Elixers" It apparently took off across the Anglosphere especially among the rich. People were medically retarded in Victorian times!

It basically ended in the UK with the NHS since they rationed care and ended anything frivolous or cosmetic (war had drained economy).

The US continued having a Jewish for-profit system, so hospitals ENCOURAGED any operation or add-on that people would by. The rates in Canada and Australia slowly declined due to public healthcare, most elderly in Australia are cut but kids today are only cut like 15% of the time

Health insurers though came about and eventually stopped covering it because they didn't want to pay for it without proofs it was good.

Rates in the USA peaked in 1971, lingered a bit due to AIDS scare in the 1980's and now decline, but there are still backwards, insular people like my sister that haven't gotten the memo and still do it

America is phasing it out too, probably will be under 10% in a couple decades which makes this even more aggravating, in 20 years even American girls will be more used to uncut dicks so the kid will be bullied in the locker room for being cut here in the US in the 2030's

I'm so pissed, if the baby was born in your country I wouldn't have to have this argument with my sister. She's probably getting upset and like usual is going to cry to my parents I'm being mean and they're going to send angry emails too

FUCKING USA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Americans are cattle. Why do you brand a cattle? Signal of ownership.

Less oxitocin and more autism! Makes skypes!

The HIV reduction study that people cite so often is mostly bullshit as well

As I recall it was done fairly unscientifically and was a metastudy of something like 20+ African countries and then they only used the data from less than half of them as the other data didn't support the claim they were trying to make about circumcision reducing HIV transmission

It might help to look up the details on that and then ask your sister about why she thinks circumcision is medically a positive (despite even if it were it would be literally the only preventative surgery that humans undertake and to a non-consenting person at that)

It might be a good idea to blitz your parents with info as well and get you all to talk in person

Suggest that they both watch the circumcision being performed. They may not see sense now, but it's a fair bet your sister will say, "Get the fuck away from my kid with that knife" when she actually sees it happening. Especially given her exhausted and super-protective state just after the birth. She may see the light then, as you have to be fairly fucked up to contentedly watch your brand new kid being unnecessarily slashed.

Did you tell her they don't use Anesthesia and that it literally has to be ripped off the tip?

>Implying the americuck jew-dicks here are going to help you with that one.

Med student here. There are notable benefits to circumcision. In your rampant crusade against "the Jew," you've entered into a lovely state of cherry picking studies that agree with your preconceived beliefs. We find it a very beneficial procedure to have as commonplace.

>Why do Americans do this?

Because popular culture insists that we all be insecure about our dicks. Not circumcising your son is a tacit admission that there is something imperfect about your own circumcised penis. And it's too much for us to bear. We'd rather cut our brand new kid at his most vulnerable than doubt our own cocks.

Ego, cowardice, and ignorance.

The reality if you remove the extreme outliers and focus on developed nations. (Russia which has a low circ rate but a relative high HIV rate and the USA which has a high circ rate and a relatively low HIV rate) you basically get the exact opposite story. More circumcision = more HIV.

jew doctors sell skin for thousands of dollars to cosmetic jews. imagine the profit they make if 80% of male newborns are.
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
pls dont shit on me for source

>doesn't take into account that countries with rampant HIV problems are encouraged to circumcise causing the correlation. No duh African countries with high HIV rates have higher circumcision rates. We're trying to lower the HIV rate.

mfw USA actually fell for the jew meme in the millions.

having no foreskin isn't in any way aesthetic, unless you happened to have some extremely right foreskin that prevents you from pulling it all the way back or some other complication

>Aesthetic
>Signal of ownership
>Ego, cowardice, and ignorance.
nope, pure profit for cosmetic companies and other kikes who make expensiv as shit products from young skin. op your sister is literally gonna cut part of her son's dick out and rub it in her face later. ayyy lmao

>massive nerve loss

Debunked by Journal of Urology, sorry to have to break it to you.

And just what are those benefits exactly, Mr. (((med student)))?

Those countries already have high circumcision rates due to the propagation of Islam into those countries. Either way, mutilating your baby in the US won't prevent HIV in Africa.

It's not socioeconomics, because in the non islamised portions of southeast Asia HIV rates and circumcision rates are both low.

Also
>med student here.
Appeal to authority. Read the sticky faggot.

Cleaner (bigger deal in children), lower infection rate, less likelihood of frenulum tears, easier accessibility for healthcare providers for procedures.

K, point noted. Just threw it in. You don't need to believe me.

f o r e s k i n w a v e

Thanks for helping me guys, and not trolling or bullying

Read her reply (It's the middle one). She apparently does help with it being performed (she's a nurse, which makes this all the more aggrivating she's so medically illiterate)

Which study? I'd love to have that in my bunch. She mentioned Urinary Tract Infections, Penile Cancer, HPV and whatever "BV" is. I think I did my best debunking the Penile Cancer scare

Well, thankfully this is an international place so I can get some assistance from non-brainwashed foreigners

Are you trolling?

Anyways, it's not cherry picking. There have only been a couple large studies on the nerve damage of circumcision:

(My jaw dropped when I saw the results of that study t-b-h, it's quite devastating)

3/3 of those studies found major loss of erogenous nerves. 3/3 is not cherry-picking. There are no studies in the literature I have researched (had to do this before as well) that says circumcision adds erogenous nerves. The data is 100% pointing in one direction.

There was another which was just an opinion survey of Africans (only asked if they were satistfied with having it done, many years later, and they had it done as adults for phimosis)

Maybe the goyim truly ARE cattle and that's why they behave as such.

So when hitler 2.0 comes around he won't know who to go after

I was kind of rofling at the idea of sending your sister a wall of text about dicks but I sincerely hope her son does not get circumcised, godspeed user.

>Med student here. There are notable benefits to circumcision.
Not the point. The baby did not ask to have bits of his dick cut off. You want to cut off foreskins? Cut off your own. He has a right to decide for himself.

And it should have nothing to do with (((((((((le jewish conspiracy you are le cucked lelele)))))))))). It's about personal rights.

The cutaneous nerve sensation to the area is large and a combination of several different branches all involved in the s3 dermatome. Removing the cutaneous nerves from the prepuce won't impact sensation to the glans. Pleasure sensation doesn't work on absolutes, it's relative stimulation.

>Cleaner
As in "easier to clean." As if moving the bath sponge into that area is so terribly difficult
>less likelihood of frenulum tears
Mostly due to chopping most of the frenulum off. That's like saying that one benefit of amputating a leg is a decreased likelihood of pulling a hamstring.
>lower infection rate
Why do I get the feeling that the "normal" infection rate isn't very high to begin with.
>easier accessibility for healthcare providers
That's a benefit for you, ya lazy jerk, not the patient.

So, basically, if you have your son's penis mutilated he gets a handful of incredibly minor benefits.

But if you think I'm a bad faith actor, let me pose a simple challenge. Put yourself in Team Red's shoes and come up with a number of negative side affects that result from circumcision. Hard Mode: Come up with a list of benefits for NOT getting circumcised.

Ah, but you have completely ignored that all the largest studies found massive loss of erogneous nerves. Also links to Erectile Dysfunction and premature ejaculation

The healing cut dick is prone to infection and is exposed to nasty stuff in the diaper. It requires more care.
>The circumcised penis requires more care than the natural penis during the first three years of life, according to a report in the British Journal of Urology. The clinical findings of an American pediatrician showed that circumcised boys were significantly more likely to have skin adhesions, trapped debris, irritated urinary opening, and inflammation of the glans (head of the penis) than were boys with a foreskin. Furthermore, because there are large variations of appearance in circumcised boys, circumcision for cosmetic reasons should be discouraged.
>Van Howe, R., "Variability in Penile Appearance and Penile Findings: A Prospective Study," BJU 80 (1997): 776–782.

More research here.

cirp.org/library/

The studies confirm:
>Orgasm problems in women
>Dryness in women
>Massive nerve loss
>Mental trauma
>Infection
>Lack of gliding motion in bagina

Circumcision belongs in no hospital for christians or whites. It's culturally offensive to do such a ritual on us. Take your medical pratice to the middle east, if you really are a (((med student)))!

You should have just said it off the cuff, you came out looking like a mega-autist.

Because a long time ago a very rich, very wacky Christian decided to push the pseudoscience that chopping your foreskin off was healthy

He did this because his particular church believed that disease was caused by sin and being American and afraid of sex he decided that the number 1 sin was masturbation

He actually believed that kids should get their cocks snipped at 13 so they'd remember the pain and be afraid of ever touching their dick but that didn't fly

Even today the pseudoscience continues, largely because Jews have opposed attempts to point out that it's bullshit and because conservatives don't want to change things which currently exist no matter how retarded

I repeat, cutaneous sensation is not based on absolutes. Your provided study chart is sensation to pressure change, which is the responsibility of a subset of tactile cells. I'm doubtful of the validity of the top claim because of the difference in type size, font, etc. Sensitivity is a broad term, it doesn't just mean pleasure. The bottom chart also shows deviations well within similar distributions for the two tested concepts so I don't think it particularly defends your point either. Have any other studies?

Good post

Sorry satan trips, that's not what the studies say. Your ad-hoc excuse is contrary to their findings. The glans is only the middle ground of sensory importance. The studies all found that most of the nerves are in the inner foreskin, and those are removed. You're a college student, those studies were done by experts on urology and actually published in the biggest journal. They know more about nerves in the penis than you do. You probably read a couple paragraphs on it in an intro textbook. See the diagram here:

Eyesight is also relative, but 20/20 vision is always better than 20/120

Mutilation removes the most dense and important erogenous nerves in the dick. No amount of mental gymnastics will allow you to avoid that fact

You're still removing perfectly healthy sensitive tissue.

Is that your step-sister or something? What kind of siblings talk to each other like that? It almost sounds like shes writing a business email.

It also kind of sounds like she felt you didn't care about the kid at all before she read your email. Kinda weird.

I don't think you're correctly interpreting your own studies, with all due respect. Throwing your perceived logical fallacies around doesn't produce a viable argument.

We often remove healthy tissues and sensations for notable benefits. Wisdom teeth for example.

I guess American moms are so lazy that they also see a benefit with this since they don't have to teach their child to clean their privates.

Wisdom teeth are only removed if it's discovered later in life that they pose a serious threat. Nobody removes wisdom teeth routinely.

>Nobody removes wisdom teeth routinely.

Are you 16? Seriously, once you reach your 40s, almost everyone has had their wisdom teeth removed or has some crooked-ass front teeth from the inevitable jamming that occurs over time.

I mean, if you want to look British or 3rd world, so be it, but some of us want straight teeth.

It is an example of the removal of healthy tissue. Wisdom teeth are often removed for cosmetic reasons if they threaten to push out your 3rd molars which would make you look gross(er).

disgusting. This is part of why I'm moving away to Hungary or maybe the Netherlands or Denmark when I finish university.

So which teeth, exactly, get pushed out of alignment by your foreskin?

You don't just get wisdom teeth removed for fun, you do it if it's determined they will cause problems.

90% of the time the circumscision process almost completely ablates the frenulum, permanently robbing the male of the most sensitive part of their penis

>medical student
>supports removing the most important part of the penis in a procedure which causes undoable and severe psychological harm
>justifies it with "muh infection, muh cleanliness, muh frenulum tears, easier access", all of which are piecemeal concerns and easily avoidable

disgusting

That whole thing is so bizarre

>having to convince your family members not to cut off part of their sons dick

There are no benefits to circumcision, absolutely zero, you can throw around muh diseases all you want but the net benefits to keeping your foreskin over rides any of those kike-funded pro-circumcision papers.

American's are so lazy they'd rather mutilate their young boy than have to deal with the task of telling him to wash his cock every shower.

your sister will literally never look at you the same again. why would you concern yourself with her kids penis. you sick fuck. there is no way to spin this so that it seems like you aren't a retard. because you're a retard.

stop trying to make people have grossdicks.

Wisdom teeth are not used for sex and not critical to getting the most out of one of the most important interpersonal acts in a persons daily life

Those are the largest ones done on sensitivity loss due to the loss of most of the nerves

They all had the same conclusion

Also go through and look at each and every one of these:

If you really are a "Med Student" you will understand their findings and the gravity of them

Also you don't consider the SOCIAL ramifications, western christians find circumcision weird and gross, girls from the west and non muslim/jewish world don't know what to do with cut-dicks, and might even be turned off. The rate is dwindling fast in the USA as well, so you'll be stigmatized by girls for being cut here in 20 years as well if you were born today

It's also culturally offensive. You're forcing a non-Jewish/Muslim person to do something unchristian. It's like forcing a muslim to wear a cross and a nuns outfit.

She's my real bio sister. I have an older, smarter one though, who I had this same chat with years ago with her first child. They were keeping the gender a secret until birth so I had to bring this up just in case. From what I remember I succeeded, and then again her husband is a high-end ER doc who's also against circumcision and other new-age practices, but it was better safe than sorry.

Her child ended up being a girl anyways.

The middle sister I'm trying to talk out of having her kid cut is into dumb superstitions like "Orbs" and ghosts, is the highly christian member of the family. I trolled her at Christmas once by making a fake box that looked like the "Ghost Hunters" DVD set she unironically thinks is real but inside was really a copies of Carl Sagan books

The frenulum still exists on circumcised penises. A frenulum is the term for a thin membranous muscular portion. One extends from the glans penis to the corpus spongiosum. Another exists under your tongue.

People remove them for cosmetic purposes all the time

Then don't do it. Nobody is making you. Just like nobody makes you brush your teeth. You can cry all you want but there are notable benefits that some wish to take advantage of.

Funfact
When I was in puberty I had phimosis. Wasn't able to pull back the foreskin for a long long time and never tried, atleast 6 years long.

I remember the very first time I managed to pull it back and there was n ocheese, no smell, nothing. That shit is flat out made up

>supports circumcision with tough guy words as if he knows shit about the issue
you're the retard here user

there is no issue.

you're like a fag trying to tell people not to clip their dogs ears.

nobody gives a shit, this is such a numale issue it's ridiculous.

american girls don't like dicks with literal vaginas at the end of them.

This is untrue, a lot of people don't get them removed until later in life or at all if the surgeon deems that the risk of alveolar nerve damage is too high.

You can also fracture your mandible during the surgery. Basically people shoudnt get unnecessary surgery, including foreskin removal.

you are feeding into the zeitgeist user and have yet to provide reasonable justification for your view that the costs (serious psychological harm) outweigh the benefits (not having to retract the foreskin to clean it).

>tfw parents had me cut
>not for religion
>because its cleaner
But
>the doctor must have been a bro
>left enough to fap
>cut off enough to satify parents
Still wish I would have remained uncut though.
I wont cut my sons

Stop telling people how to raise their kids you crypto-liberal cunt.

Raising a child is different from mutilating it on principle tho

>The frenulum still exists on circumcised penises. A frenulum is the term for a thin membranous muscular portion. One extends from the glans penis to the corpus spongiosum. Another exists under your tongue.
no shit sherlock, half of circumcisions are fucked up and chop all that off because cutting a baby dick is hard

>there is no issue.
ultimate bluepill here, folks

I know, I'm really disliking this country more and more. America has always confused and baffled me. Living here is quite the redpill.

>Journal of Urology

Actually, the 3 studies published to it showed this:

The only "Counter-evidence" wasn't a study on actual sensitivity, but an opinion survey in freaking Africa asking men who had it done for adult phimosis if it provided relief.

I don't plan on looking at her the same way again either because of this. Combating degenerate circumcision subculture is a Cred Forums virtue m8.
>retard
People in first world, medically advanced countries don't do this though. Only Jews, Muslims, Filipinos and redneck Americans

>The frenulum still exists on circumcised penises.

No it doesn't.

Source: my parents payed a stranger to take a scalpel to my genitals before I was old enough to open my eyes because American culture is catastrophically fucked up.

Yep this is why America literally won the biggest wars to ever exist even though theu were circumcised, yet brits and shit pretty much laid down and cried lied faggots for help with their intact dicks

Yep

>they're removed cosmetically all the time
...when the owner of the teeth says so
>nobody's forcing you to do it
Except for the little part where it's routinely done with no justification to non-consenting infants.

>be me
>30s
>have phimosis
>it makes literally zero difference to my life, sexual or otherwise.

I am also a med student and we are told that circumcision is only advisable on cases of severe fimosis, you are shilling hard

the world is a complicated place, user. It's not as simple as, "USA #1 therefore literally everything we do is beneficial to society, even if all research shows the opposite in regards to circumcision!"

hope you can atleast pull it back just enough to pee without making a mess, that shit was the worst

Are you wealthy, OP? You could offer a few thousand dollars being set away in an index fund somewhere on the condition that she leave him intact. This isn't viable if you think that she would lie and do it anyway.

You pushing the issue you implode the entire relationship. I'm not actually against that. If my parents circumized me, I would resent them forever.

I would stress to your sister that it is unethical to make the decision for her son and that he could always get it done later if he decides it is worth it.

>tfw just barely managed to avoid being mutilated by being born three months premature
Whew!

>clipping dogs' ears
Guess what. That's highly illegal in many areas and many vets refuse to do it.
>girls don't like it
So you'd painfully and unnecessarily modify a child's body without consent because women like it? Who's the fucked up one now?

the other day while talking about the past, my mom just started talking out of the blue about the time she was in the hospital after she'd just had me, and when she was in her room alone at one point she felt something was up, so she went and started looking around for me
somehow i knew exactly what the story was leading to, even though i dont remember being circumcised
anyway she came to a room with the door slightly ajar, and when she peeked in she saw me 'strapped to a table, purple faced screaming' being circumcised
she told me she'd said 'oh my god' and startled the doc, causing him to nick my dick
she said if she knew what they'd be doing then she never would have allowed it, and she never let me out of her sight the rest of the time i was in the hospital
luckily my dick is alright relatively speaking, i can even jack off (not as well without lube, but can get the job done) and no deformities

tl;dr if parents want to have it done, make them watch it being performed before allowing them to choose, then dont do it anyway because its fucking evil

if you have phimosis to the point of needing circumcision then you should have your sperm tubes snipped at the same time, passing on that genetic deformity should be a crime

The right hates circumcision because it's a Jewish ritual forced on whites and not western

The left hates circumcision because it violates medical ethics and is unscientific

Your only ally is Jews

Clipping dog ears has no effect on human sexuality, Chaim

More importantly, you're talking about Judianized dumb American girls right now

A kid born in 2016 wont be sexually active until like 2030. By then cutfags will be a minority in the US. And he might not just stick with American girls. Anywhere he goes except for muslim/jewish countries, he will be a strange minority

Man I miss old Cred Forums. We used to dogpile on any Jewish faggot like you who tried promoting anti-western circumcision shit. Shame this place got flooded with middle-American shitposters

Yep...just doesn't withdraw much beyond that.

It's given me zero issues in my life.

Meanwhile americlowns are getting mutilated en masse for no reason at all beyond the fact it's another line item to get charged for on the hospital visit lel

>mfw

I think people do the circumcision just out of some kind of laziness of the mind. a desire not to 'deal with' teaching their child hygeine.

its really pathetic. and in the not-so-rare and completely avoidable event that the circumcision IS botched.

welp, who's fault is it?

not yours.

and who has to live with it?

the child as he grows into a man.

You can't assume psychological harm in patients from fringe responses in a single study. Those require a lot more research to affirm.

If they botch your circumcision, sue. Malpractice exists for a reason.

Day 1 of stats, bro. Correlation /=/ causation. If you truly think that cutting off the foreskin does all that, you're insane.

Ho ho! I'll post extreme examples to try make the assertion it is the norm!

You're in Mexico. Point made. But in actuality, we're told it's not necessary for high tier living individuals but recommended for common folk since we can't trust them to be intelligent and healthy. It's a preventative measure based on statistics.

Don't shitpost

>Please Alt-Right, encorporate a crusade against genital mutilation in your cause, we have to end the practice as soon as we can
fuck off newfag
alt-right only has one platform: nationalism
we're nationalists
that's it
we can't agree on anything else

>missing the fact that circumcision is only required if you have ULTRA GRADE phimosis.

>convict talking about crimes

It's only a big deal if you make it one. Most men who are circumcised do just fine. If it were so bad you'd hear the majority of American men whining about it, but they don't.

Piss off Kike. POL SHOULDNT TALK TO KIKES

The whole point of a foreskin is to keep the baby safe from infection so circumcising babies literally makes no sense medically but then babies can't protest.

It's pretty incredible what jews can make people do

Whew lad, she might not be talking to you for a while after your parting shots there.

Nationalism also means resistance to anti-western movements and zionist globalism

Both are the backers of circumcision

>If they botch your circumcision, sue. Malpractice exists for a reason.

parents suing a doctor they paid to do an unnecessary procedure is not going to fix his penis.

i am circumcised and fortunately it was not botched. but to this day I look on my parents with a kind of disgust. i see them as idiots detached from reality, who live each day justifying their mistakes while the rest of the world has to deal with the consequences.

and i am not really all big on the idea of sensitivity that i hear people bring up. i mean i would rather have everything intact and have all sensitivity, but that is low on the list of my priorities. what is important to me is that even in 1 in 1000 circumcisions are botched to any degree, that was completely avoidable.

in cases of phimosis? cross the bridge when you get there.

assuming any risk for a botched circumcision just so you can prevent something that is unlikely to even be an issue? its stupid.

>most circumcised men do just fine
If it turns out that he fucking hates it and resents you for it or develops psychological issues, whose fault is it? There's no reason to take the choice away from him.

Circumcision in America was not even started by a Jew, but by an evangelical who thought masturbation was a sin and circumcision could prevent masturbation.

For once, this one isn't on ((them)).

>My sister is having a baby boy
fucking cuck don't you won't complete control over your bloodline

yes isn't that so stupid?

cutting flesh off a tiny sexual part of the body and stitching it up and then the baby pisses and shits into the diaper because they can't go to the bathroom. that is "preventing" infection?

what a retarded world we live in.

>You can't assume psychological harm in patients from fringe responses in a single study. Those require a lot more research to affirm.
It's not the fringe, user, NO anesthetic is used in 96% of circumcisions, and the procedure itself is documented to be excruciatingly painful and infants have been shown to be permanently altered mentally as a result.

Even if the ONLY supporting evidence for the claim that circumcision causes serious and long lasting psychological trauma was a small percentage of infants, you would have to account for that chance before making the decision to circumcise.

>correlation =/= causation
merely correlative data is used to determine the risks of HIV and infection in the fringe studies that support your view

Man I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this shit.

Why is it that it's the uncut fags who give a shit? I'm cut and never even thought anything about it until these threads. Even then, who gives a shit? My dick looks, feels, and acts just fine. Not to mention most chicks I've heard from around here think uncut dicks are gross.

Your reply to her reply is autistic as fuck. Should've let her end it.

We could just kill everyone with circumcised kids. That way we can kill both kikes and idiots.

>cleaner
clean your fucking dick subhuman

>lower infection rate
citation needed

yea you tear parts of it off sometimes

lets just cut off babies arms when they are born, less likelihood of broken arms.... a 100% success rate!

you savages advocating the mutilation of males while at the same time hypocritically going against female mutilation and your ignorant mentality is what's wrong with the world

"Although I completely respect your opinion and have reviewed the information youcited, Harlan and I have made the decision to circumcise."

>A name like 'Harlan'
>mutilate their child

Your sister and her cuck husband are garbage, just stop talking to them.

Also, you need to sit down and have a serious talk with your sisters husband.

It's not your sister that you really need to convince.

Then you are making a big deal out of it. Majority of American men are circumcised and you don't see major protests for it because most are fine with the procedure.

It's mostly non-circumcised countries that have a big fuss over this.

Thank you for the screen cap, all those links to the studies will aid me in my own endeavors to stop this barbaric practice in my own family.

CITATION NEEDED.

You have cognitive dissonance.

Intact people can imagine how much feeling they would lose by being circumcised.

It's a procedure that you wouldn't be able to sell to nearly all the adult intact men. No one, with the exception of a few idiots, would get it done to themselves.

Your brother-in-law's wife's son.

My sides are getting a good beating from this thread.

This is why we need to fund regenerative medicine. I don't want to spend the rest of my life with my mutilated dick.

As for your sister, threaten to disown her.

ITT: Chronic masturbators whine about mommy and daddy making their sensitivity shit.

I'm sure if you kids didn't get circumscribed you'd have chronic dick smell.

I was circed at birth in the 70's.
High and tight, frenulum gone.

This led to a lot of risky sex when I was young. I really couldn't feel anything through a condom so I didn't use them.
Nobody likes condoms, but with no skin movement there is zero feeling, like it is numb.

I was quite sensitive when I was younger (without a condom), but now I can't feel anything unless I use a deathgrip and lots of lube for masturbation. Sex with wife is something that needs to be planned ahead because it takes 45 minutes of work to orgasm after a lot of foreplay. No quickies.

This extended thrusting is hard work, and makes orgasm even more difficult. Imagine jerking while jogging.
My research into why this was done to me taught me about the damage that was done, who did it to me, and why. I spent a long time struggling with the conflict between my normal positive nature and the rage that I felt at my mutilation.
Since sex with a condom was pointless, I went for many years without sex, just masturbation. My disfigurement led to an interest in weird fetishes and fantasies like bondage, slavery, forced circumcision, castration, femdom, nullification, and cuckoldry. I would masturbate to these frequently.
During the course of these masturbation adventures I was exposed to shemale porn. The castrated Japanese trannies really turned me on with their empty sacks. I would pretend that this was done to them against their will after being captured as slaves during war. Then I found that many American trannies were castrated AND circumcised. Oh, God, that turned me on.
Eventually I realized that ladyboys were too submissive; I needed the domination fantasy to re-live what had happened to me and make it a source of pleasure instead of pain.
Now I only jerk to dominant gay bears while pretending I am a neutered and circumcised slave who is forced to serve their throbbing intact cocks.

This will be the life story of your sister's son.

>I'm sure if you kids didn't get circumscribed you'd have chronic dick smell.

Only if you never shower ever.

How does he have cognitive dissonance? He seems ok with his life.

You just said you don't want it happening to you, and it didn't, so that's that.

This just sort of seems like the alt-right variant of a social justice cause to stop "oppression". Leave other people to make their own decisions.

This could be re-written to be like a new Navy Seal monologue.

Link me the studies showing massive brain issues.

If the average person wasn't such a disgusting mongrel we wouldn't need to. Keep your sensationalist soapboxing for Cred Forums

I just had a kid and didn't circumcise. Doctors and nurses were still shocked and we're in a hippy town.

Reading the post care instructions (it's just a big packet so I got info for the circumcised kids) jesus christ it's horrifying to care for, and you've got so much to do already, I can't imagine that extra load and being worried about it getting infected the whole time.

My point exactly.

Circumcision isn't your problem m8

Us cutfags never have to deal with smegma.

Your move, faggot

Look up "depressed about being circumcised." Your claim of nobody being discontent with it is complete and utter bullshit.
There have also been several famous men who didn't like being circumcised.

wisdom teeth can also become impacted which can be quite painful. mine are impacted because I'm a fucking poorfag and every headache I get is cranked up to 11 because of them.

>My disfigurement led to an interest in weird fetishes and fantasies like bondage, slavery, forced circumcision, castration, femdom, nullification, and cuckoldry. I would masturbate to these frequently. During the course of these masturbation adventures I was exposed to shemale porn. The castrated Japanese trannies really turned me on with their empty sacks. I would pretend that this was done to them against their will after being captured as slaves during war. Then I found that many American trannies were castrated AND circumcised. Oh, God, that turned me on.

I think you have a lot bigger internal issues, buddy.

>leave people to make their own decisions
Why don't you take your own advice and let your son choose the status of his sex organs?

Just cut her out of your life, say there are no lasting ill effects from losing a sibling
When she points out it is a sibling, brother in law and at least one nephew you can "ah so more is removed than I thought. Ah well, too late". Point out a majority of Americans have someone in their family they don't talk to.
When she asks how the hell that could be a positive thing, just remind her that just because mutilation if babies is commonplace, doesn't make it positive either.

Follow through with it.

She will join the ranks of upset mums posting on social media about the pain they put their baby sons through.

You tried, user. I'm sorry.

You and him are comparing someone having harm done to them but being okay with it and moving on with their lives with taking an objective look at the issue and realizing just how needless and damaging it is.

Unless you suddenly invent away to feel what uncircumcised men feel, you'll always justify your own mutilation by saying that your okay with it, and you are, but that doesn't sway your argument.

You're encouraging a culture where it is left up to how the babies parents feels about it, despite most parents being completely uninformed.

There's an argument to be made that it should be banned entirely, outside of legitimate medical reasons. I don't believe the benefits out way the damage, and as the justifications for it are so arbitrary, I believe it's wrong to circumcise a child without their consent.

>Leave other people to make their own decisions.

No, you cannot mutilate your children for the sole reason of appearance.

I've literally not even seen smegma since I was 10 or so. If you're so unhygienic you get dick cheese you are a lost cause.

Your sister deserves to die. When the Day of the Rope comes, we should hang both her and the kike doctor that did this.

hoodfag hyar,
Any degree of personal hygiene, beyond what's normal for nomadic bronze-age desert tribes, is more than adequate.
In 30 years I have never encountered smegma.
I get the impression (from posters like you) that cutfags are generally disgusting creatures, convinced that they don't need to shower, and they can have unprotected sex because foreskin causes STDs.
But that's none of my business. I'm just gonna fondle myself and cherish all them magical nerve endings ^_____^

I'm uncircumcised and I've never had to deal with smegma either, and I spent three years as a fucking field tech. I've spent month-long periods living out of a tent in the goddamn desert washing with a rag and taking occasional showers at truck stops. I HAVE NEVER SEEN THAT SHIT.

UNLESS YOU ARE FUCKING FILTHY IT DOES NOT HAPPEN.

I was circumcised and I think it's a good thing.

Uncut looks disgusting.

By beneficial he's talking about pay for physicians for conducting the medically unnecessary procedure.

The Fox and the Grapes

flawless

Skypes truly are a wily bunch, getting their goyim cattle to go through so much effort to defend their own savage mutilating branding.

>I have made the decision to circumcise

Tell her unless she let's her son have that decision you'll cut her off of your life. I certainly wouldn't accept my brothers if they abused their kids.

This

"I have made the retroactive decision that you should undergo female circumcision"

Photograph her face and post it here. It'll be 2016s finest meme base

Oh look my record is corrected by an (((EXPERT))) again.

>ITT: premature ejaculators projecting their inadequacies.

circumcision.org/studies.htm#

Whoops.

Circumcision Associated with Sexual Difficulties in Men and Women

A new national survey in Denmark, where about 5% of men are circumcised, examined associations of circumcision with a range of sexual measures in both sexes. Circumcised men were more likely to report frequent orgasm difficulties, and women with circumcised spouses more often reported incomplete sexual needs fulfillment and frequent sexual function difficulties overall, notably orgasm difficulties, and painful sexual intercourse. Thorough examination of these matters in areas where male circumcision is more common is warranted.
Frisch, M., Lindholm, M., and Gr�nb�k, M., "Male Circumcision and Sexual Functio

Circumcision is Associated with Premature Ejaculation

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common. However, it has been underreported and undertreated. The aim of the study was to determine the prevalence of PE and to investigate possible associated factors of PE. This cross-sectional study was conducted at a primary care clinic over a 3-month period in 2008. Men aged 18-70 years attending the clinic were recruited, and they completed self-administered questionnaires. A total of 207 men were recruited with a response rate of 93.2%. Their mean age was 46.0 years. The prevalence of PE was 40.6%. No significant association was found between age and PE. Multivariate analysis showed that erectile dysfunction, circumcision, and sexual intercourse =5 times in 4 weeks were predictors of PE. These associations need further confirmation.

Tang, W. and Khoo, E. "Prevalence and Correlates of Premature Ejaculation in a Primary Care Setting: A Preliminary Cross-Sectional Study," Journal of Sexual Medicine 8 (2011); 2071-2078..

Circumcision is required in (Shia) Islam as well, so at least that's a plus.

Not that she would have been convinced otherwise, but you went too hard by mentioning "Middle Easterners" and "bizzare Muslim rituals."

She is probably a brainwashed SJW, so she picked up on your bigotry and then assumed the rest of your argument must be wrong.

Do you cut your steak with a spoon?

she's probably creeped out you worry so much about children dicks
you know, like everyone else you bring circumcision up around.

boy you sure know a lot about dicks
what are you? a dickologist? got you a phd in dongology? write your dissertation on cockery?

why are you such a strong defender of mutilating babies?

Honestly, attempts to *prove* beyond a shadow of a doubt that circumcision is or isn't harmful in this or that way are beside the point. The point is that it's a pretty extreme form of body modification, performed without consent on people who are *incapable* of consent, and the benefits, even if they do exist, are marginal. If they weren't marginal there wouldn't be so much debate about whether or not they existed at all. It's not medically necessary. All you need to do to prove that is to look at Australia, most of Europe, most of Asia (including life expectancy capitals Japan and Hong Kong), places where few men are circumcised and THEY -- ARE -- FINE.

Invasive surgery shouldn't be performed on people who are too young to object unless it's REALLY FUCKING CLEAR THAT IT IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY. Which it simply isn't.

>only people in Europe who circumcise would do so religiously
>religious people don't give a fuck about the woman's sexual needs
>thinks a non-statistically significant value is justification for cause.

K.

That's a bad reason to dismiss it, imagine someone defending female circumcision by saying "it's creepy you always talk about little girl's vaginas all the time."

hpv, hiv, among others are a non-issue for a child born in 2016. It's mutilation, plain and simple. My guess is that it's to discourage masturbation, as the skin on the covered glans and frenulum are not as keratinized. why the fuck are you pushing this?
some say it was a practice adopted to prevent infection in the middle east since there is little water to clean it. It's an archaic and pointless practice considering modern medicine.

>The middle sister I'm trying to talk out of having her kid cut is into dumb superstitions like "Orbs" and ghosts,

then you clearly went in entirely the wrong direction. Why would you even bother trying to use logic and scientific studies on someone like that?

Just talk to her about the origin of circumcision on the US. I.e, the fact that it was started by psycho puritans a hundred years ago who wanted to make sex and masturbation less pleasurable. Tell her about how they also burned little girl's clitorises off with acid, and sutured boys penises so they couldn't get erections.

Ask her if she agrees with female genital mutilation. In fact, don't just ask her - sit down with her and make her watch videos of it
youtube.com/watch?v=recTk2LFjHI
Obviously she'll try to say that male circumcision is different. But it isn't. It's done for the EXACT same reason (i.e. controlling the child's sexuality, as well as blind tradition).

Keep making her watch the videos until she either blocks you or comes around to your point of view. You owe it to your nephew.

10/10

>tfw live in americaland
>tfw born in australia
>tfw not cut

feels great man

I've seen some pretty aesthetic uncut dicks in porn before, so that's not really the case every time. I'd rather my kid had an unappealing snail dick than take the risk of a botched circumcision and completely ruin my son's life.

With that aside, I did have this conversation with a fuck buddy, and she came out and said she wouldn't fuck me if I was uncut.

another good vid
particularly at 1:53

oops. forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=77J0s8O-oSA

>Justification for a cause

You're, presumably, advocating mutilating people without their consent and without any sound science behind it. The onus isn't one me to justify the cause as being uncircumcised is the natural state.

>Implying there is an objective way to measure female pleasure.

Please, link any studies that state that circumcised men feel more pleasurable than natural men.

I got circumcised and I can't feel a decent amount of the underside of my dick, particularly the part that was cut. I feel robbed of pleasure; whenever a girl gives me head and puts attention on that part I just don't feel anything and they think it does something.

>The only "Counter-evidence" wasn't a study on actual sensitivity, but an opinion survey in freaking Africa asking men who had it done for adult phimosis if it provided relief.
WOW that's so dispicable. Poor amerifats chopping off their dicktips :(

>Chops a childs perfectly healthy tissue you was born with off without his consent
>W-Women like it man, it's all good.
You yanks are fucking pathetic

Fuck, this was to this asshole.

>she came out and said she wouldn't fuck me if I was uncut.

I had a girl say this to me as I was straddling her with my uncut dick right in front of her mouth. They don't actually care.

don't worry, in time you will be like your nephew's penis. comfortably numb.

>I.e, the fact that it was started by psycho puritans a hundred years ago who wanted to make sex and masturbation less pleasurable.
This is a revisionist lie that's been making the rounds in the past few years. Kellogg and his ilk never achieved any notoriety outside of small extremely religious communities and certainly never made the jump into the mainstream medical establishment. The real push came from Jews inside the medical establishment and this is an objective fact. Abraham Wolbarst is the Jewish doctor that should be in the place that Kellogg now occupies in the history of circumcision in America.

icgi.org/medicalization/

even if that's true, 'crazy puritans' is a much more effective debate strategy with normies than 'the jews did it'

>icgi.org/medicalization/
good link though. A very nice summary of the quackery associated with circumcision proponents, without any overt anti-semitism

I wouldn't even touch on the origins in a debate with the uninitiated but Cred Forums and specifically the people in this thread should know there's conclusive evidence of who was actually behind it. Circumcision in the United States is a verifiable result of Jewish influence and blaming Kellogg is letting them off the hook for this grievous injury they've inflicted on millions of infant boys.

It's harder to jack off (americans believe you go to hell if you do it) and they never wash themselves.