Argentina Thread

What do you know about my country?

Is this the White Hispanic homeland?

I feel like the whitest Martinez in existence

yeah, argentina is the motherland of spain

I've been to buenos Aires. I am not kidding when I say that it was not white whatsoever. The city itself was unimpressive, and had no real landmarks besides for a pink building and an obelisk. The people were very nice, and everything was very cheap. Just they weren't white.

I like Brazil much more, and saw way more white people in south Brazil than I did in Argentina. I also liked rio a lot more than buenos Aires.
The food in Argentina is good.

It's the wealthiest nation in Africa.

comparing south brazil to buenos aires is ridiculous

argentinian equivalent of south brazil is bariloche

well, you should go argentina's south

Italy's australia.

Allegedly white.
South American
Speak spanish
Loves kickball
Feel superior to rest of SA

>What do you know about my country?
Dulce de leite and alfajor

Cheap and 10/10 chicks, you're arrogants but not that much and Havana is majestic

Uruguay's unsuccessful copycat.

Patagonia looks like a nice place.

I know it's a refugee camp for Croat Nazi cucks and that there is going to be an earthquake in near future which will decimate your country.

What do you know about my country?
>Can't into Falklands
>Overdue for the yearly Junta
>Got pissed when Madonna played Evita
>Banana Republic tier, minus the bananas

peace man, i respect you

take a pic of yourself and post it to the thread.

Most attractive woman I ever knew was from there.

i know that you guys are arrogant sociopaths who can't throw a punch very well and are more patriotic than a 80 year old texan

onga bonga gib me free stuff

still want to give you a hug man

That's the nicest thing anybody's ever said about Bolivia

I know you will never have our islands

Oh boy
When will we have a good president that does not give free stuff to the negros nor he prostitutites the coubtry... or both

You are trolling so fucking hard saying Rio is more white than Buenos Aires

the one from the right

Only brainwashed nationalist and veterans care about them.

Gloomy country.
Your recent history (100 years) is full of darkness.

Good to know, am glad we worked it, goodnight old chum

One of the poorer countries on the African continent.

but we can have your respect

It's shit and anyone below Texas can fuck off.

Why the fuck would anyone think Hitler would show up there? I'd take a bullet first.

I blame USA for some of that, the plan to eliminate communism by forcing dictatorships was horrible, they not only killed the guerrilla and comies(wich was good), but also inocent people, and started a war WITH THE FUCKING BRITS FOR A CHUNK OF FROZEN MUD

Why is south america so divided?
How diffrent is culture in Argentina in comparison to say, Bolivia

I don't know. I've never visited Africa.

The idea of hitler living near the andes is possible, there are lots of villages that resemble central europe landscapes so a lot of germans came (like mengele and the Graff Spee crew)

Didn't you have an economic collapse due to overly generous social policies in the past decade? I've seen your waterfalls in person and they're very nice.

Argentina and Mexico....same shit.

Argentina best ally

>The people were very nice
>In Buenos Aires

confirmed for lying

I have to take a plane from the southern point of Argentina in order to get to Antarctica.

Also Falkland Islands bitch, they are ours.

>doesn't know Spanish is a white language

I know that you are white, I know I like your empinadas and choripan, and I know you are obsessed with some islands you call the Malvinas. Which is weird because I've looked at the map and the only islands near your country are called the Falklands.

Well, south really have a lot of white, but Rio is better then Buenos Aires? I think only in terms of natural beauty, because that place is a commie shithole.

He is not saying that Rio is more white than Buenos Aires, only more nice, the south is more white and I agree.

LOL

Buenos Aires is a bolivian colony at this point m8
Because:
Argentina = White
Bolivia = Indian

It's not white.

I'm tired of the shitty "Argentina is not white" meme.

No actually you will love me and you will love me with a smile on your face.

Understand? Comprende that bitch.

How many choripanes you had this week?

spot the argento

>Argentina
>white

>"white" Argentinean detected

Because everything apart from Uruguay, Argentina and Chile got a lot of negroids, except for Peru and Bolivia, that have a lot of indigenous, which is in no way better
Paraguay got turbo-kekked by its neighbours
And everyone backstabbed eachother when Spain got BTFOd

absolutly no

I'm going there to have my teeth done (veneers) and get my gynocamastia removed. I can get that done and have a months vacation all cheaper than having it done here, know that much.

Anything I should bring for the sluts?

That at least some of the girls are cute.

Damn Spain, get control over your children.

Divided in what way?

non-whites countrys like all in southamerica, centeramerica, mexico or USA

No maymays here, serious question:
What is the whitest part of Argentina? I want to visit next summer but apparently there are so many Bolivians there now I'm hesitant.

>What is the whitest part of Argentina?
The snow in the south.

You guys make great pistols!

Oh, and Evita doesn't want you guys to cry for her

Our dad was always enjoying his siestas.

It's all "white"

if you dont want to die avoid Bs As
it's our little mexico

Is it your country that loved Britain so much you came up with your own lake monster?

When is the mercosur going to make a Strong economic union?

>I want to buy manga on Latam Coins

Finally a place to chat with white people...

>and everything was very cheap
This shows that you never being in Buenos Aires, everything is expensive as fuck compared to EU and USA.

Argentina is the true land of freedom. EU and USA are kill

Very bad parenting imo.

Nah, just build a wall between the southern cone and leave us alone, bolivians, colombians (blacks mostly) and peruvians are the mexicans of spicville and shit up every country they touch

Additionally, thank you for shipping all those surplus arms to the U.S. rather than destroy them. Class act all around

Good beef
Maradona
Delusional over Falklands
Apparently arrogant IRL
Some Welsh speakers
Pampas & Gauchos

Well yeah blacks do shit up everything they touch, they are made from shit. The skin colour and stench is a dead giveaway.

Goddammit, bong.

That bad huh? All good things must come to an end, I guess.

What is with Colombia and their terrible immigrants, everyone hates them.

>you will never be an anglo and kill zulu
feels bad

go to bariloche and snowboard. sexy ass chicks, no poorfags, none of the grimy city scum. Windy as fuck there tho. unreal landscape.

Funny this coming from a country brown as shit

How pretty are the girls? Do they all have innies or all toasties? Is there a good mix of sweet virgin Catholic girls that you can marry and sluts that you can bang on the side? Are mistresses frowned upon?

Charrúa compadre la concha de tu madre
charrúa compadre la concha de tu madreeee

Secretly you are Welsh

>Catholic girls
>Pure and virgin

Delusional gringo.

I would just like to take a moment to appreciate the term "stench". Smell is neutral, odor is a little too highbrow, but stench... you know a stench when you smell it.

Say it out loud. Stench. Great word.

but you did kill tons of teuelches and mapuches in the south argie bro...

We also killed a lot of charruas and guaranies =D

I said a good mix of pure ones to marry and sluts to fuck. Please learn to read.

They are all sluts.

I know there is no such thing as the Islas Malvinas but the British do have an overseas territory called the Falkland's

At least our president is not a lefty degenerate cuck
Obongo is tearing you a new asshole lol

You're my greatest ally senpai.

Friendship ended with MADURO
Know
MACRI
is my
best friend

What about your country ? Same questions.

Capital is Buenos Nazis
Lost a shifty arctic island to Margaret Thatcher
That's it

You have cute girls, the best sounding Spanish to gringos, you can't use eBay like the rest of the world, you can't import or order shit like normal people, make great pastries, have that weird tea shit in the special cups and your flag and Uruguay's have some weird story about the sun that ties you together.

Sluts too.

*shitty

No.

No self respecting person would ever move to that shithole, even if they were chased by the whole allied armies.

The purest only do anal so they can marry as virgins.

Good enough. It's where I plan to move when this dump finally flies off the cliff

is the Sun of May, literally a mason's symbol
not sure how to feel abut it :/

But are they pretty? Majority with innies or roasties

I'll save you time, virtually every girl here is a slut

I am glad you appreciate the word, stench is a good word, like "scum" or "filth" or "clit jelly" and "smegma". Funny words.

I know that it is in the southern hemisphere... a desirable place to be once the nuke start flying in the northern hemisphere to their northern hemisphere targets in just about all WW III war scenario's

and you lost in the Falklands War (UK)

patagonia its full of jew

Inflation

That's the Falklands isn't it? Falklands is full of Welsh diaspora.

Macri is a neoliberal bootlicking cuck
He'd import 20m rapefugees if the first world asked nicely.
You are confusing the economic "right-wing" for nationalism.
Obongo isn't any better, but come on now

You'll be mkay. Also there are a lot of niggers robbing but they are dumb as fuck so if you carry you can get yourself some target practice (you'll go to jail but it'll be worth it)

The beauty of Venezuelan women is just a myth, they all left the country or plan to leave. We have some hot girls desu though.

I've been meaning to ask, how is Macri doing, has be been able to fix the mess that seemingly was the Cristina administration?

no

argentina had major welsh immigration, same with south brazil

>t. burger education

fuck off

Socially Macri isn't as cucked.
I mean he fucked up as far as we can see, but I don't see him doing shit that Barack Bahamas does

kek

I would suck an Argentine dick.

Fuck you. Nobody cares about your South American country. Get fucked and stop posting these dumbass Mexico junior posts. Sage, nigga.

Retarded as fuck. You are talking about Rosario. BsAs is safe as fuck.

Faggit, we killed everything that wasnt white.
Read "Campaña del desierto" and the "War of paraguay". The sulu shit is chid play compared to our lovely genocidal history.

We are bros for life. RIVERA AND ROCA 5 ever

Our new president is a globalist faggot sihlling with the DNC. (Check Lusteau twitter about helping the DNC campaing.)

CHILE IS NOT BRO-TIER. Dont trust fake texas.

Can't I just move to one of these picturesque German villages in the countryside? I don't want to get robbed.

You would probably get bullied.

act your race you disgusting retard

uneducated underaged fag, can you even point iran on a map you literal wannabe nigger

You all love and idolize trannies
>vedette trannies
your soccer actually sucks
>selling all good players, not sponsoring great players in small towns
you are a bunch of thieving liars
>nueve reinas is actually 100% acurate Argentina
Lazy
>gibsmedat from Evita

Honestly its no wonder everyone hates you, and to add insult to injury you can't even speak spanish right.

Villa Gesell mate. One tiny bit of a X-men's movie was filmed there I think.

Fuck Obama and fuck black people

>safe place
>in argentina
fuck off mate, we dont know shit about safety, we can manage somehow bc we are used to it but you never gonna see someone with an ipad on the street or using headphones without watching for niggers in every corner

This is why you don't have friends. You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

High education and tech production, Second most best football player, Brazilian partners, and true bros. They went into a bad time with gommies, as we did. we are all going to get through this. Forza hermano.

>Trannies
True argentinians think that they are degenerate fucks.
>Soccer
Our soccer was the best. Now that Messi left the international team alongside all good players we're fucked.
>inb4 nigger

>German villages in the countryside

I live surrounded by them. Is boring as fuck, there's nothing to do there

i love you my friend, take out all that shit of you

still better than USA

Pele es un gordo puto y maradona le pasa el trapo cabeza de termo

-Messi
-white
-Nazis chilled her
-a lot of Italians there?
-their Spanish sounds funny

My father was born there. His paternal granfather immigrated from Navarre, Spain. He was Basque. Buenos Aires is considered the Paris of South America.

It's pasta you mongoloid

niggh please. south is a gommie factory.

ya se viejo, lo pusieron 3 post mas arriba.

I'm fucking dying

Sauce?

>maradona no es un gordo puto

>maradona better thatn anything

>calling others cabeza de termo

it was just a joke man. dont be mad on me. also i learned some spanish playing dota :
Me gusta la concha de tu madre!!

>virgin Catholic girls
>virgin
I don't know why americans have so many surreal stereotypes and they believe them to be real.

Hollywood brainwashing, amirite?

ive watched susana and show match you faggots love those tranny cucks
Also, Imagine if Argentina DIDNT sell all their best players and had them play in the local teams a few years before selling, THEN putting them in the national team. What? a team that knows how to play together?

1 USD = 15 ARGPESO

es un gordo puto , no lo era
pele era un re puto

still better than your national soccer team

Why do you infest the gaming community? Rainbow Six Siege is full of you. Oh, and don't make mention CS:GO

Our retarded and ungrateful child.

thicc!

si 20 hijos salen mal, quizá el retardado sea el padre

Callate la boca, anda con tu español de autista a hacerte cojer. Pasaste de casi dominar el mundo a tener el culo hecho por la union europea

BTFO

Churrasco
Alfajores
Mate
Estudiantes de la Plata
Argentina Pentacampeón Sub-20 Messi y Agüero los amo
Guillermo FRANCELLA (The only argie who's likeable)
Soda Stereo
Dieguitos y Mafaldas

make me* I went full spic

Seguramente fue cosa de la madre.

>Our retarded and ungrateful child.
>Our
You just abandoned us like niggers do with their children and mom single raised us.

You have a pretty flag.

>Our retarded and ungrateful child.
Get your colonizing game straight family. THIS IS YOUR FAULT

that's what we got football (REAL football) Baketball and Baseball, we don't need to kick a ball around with a bunch of effeminate players who fall on their ass if you look at them wrong

i dont play any of those games. actually is the other way around. most of the servers are located in brazil, and you guys flood it with spanish. I dont care tho im a good player and in dota i can even understand russians, so spanish is piece of cake.

That's it's white.

Kek 10/10, never saw that one before

thats it, im going to UK to spread some zika.

You throw me out of home. What kind of history teach you the comunists down there.

>All Spanish excolonies have daddy issues
This makes so much sense.

Soccer existed way before that game full of apes.

filled with blacks

dibujo.jpg
sorry m8

Why do you sperg at every mention of the Falklands or how its people want to stay British? Also it would be my first option to visit in South America.

That's why you hook up with morons.

why are you trying to educate an american ? everyone knows they are only good on tech and science because they are full of Poos on the loos, germans, japs and chinks. those are the real brains filling the PHDs and new companies on the silicon valley

Watch out you may be next.

I don't really know meu friend.
Also nice dubs

hey bro. serious tip : with the crazy inflation you guys should get into bitcoins if you are not already. you can buy shit with a prepaid card. and if the mail service is working even buy a credit card online, everything using bitcoin. this will : save the value of your money, and since the inflation is worst than the btc volatility you will benefit this greatly.

white people that act like nigs?

eternally btfo'd by the anglo

It's far away. I would like to visit.

I have all my savings in dollars.

Good luck we are just in time for the great european nationalist uprising.

that works too. mabe its better. are people using dollar as currency right now ?

I've never been and don't know the conditions it's in right now or what it's doing politically but all the Argentinians I meet traveling have been thoroughly pleasant. (hope to visit some day!)

Yes, to indirectly right now, the bolivar is worthless

ok guys, thanks for the opinion.
go to bed

hug for all!

Thanks lynx, I'll go in my way to Taringa! :^)

During the last year Venezuela was used as a bad example of what could happen to brazil. Kind of you indirectly helped to take our president out of power. i hope you guys get good elections and free your people from the gommies. Ask for brazil help mabe our president send some humanitary help. we dont have enough tho. and we are in no position to help militarily tho.

>tfw Venezuela took it for the team so gommunism can be removed
They are a silent hero

he's a youtuber liar.
>Argentina, 40%poverty 40% inflation
KEK Macri suck chilean Dick. he's waiting for 2017 for his friend Sebastián Piñera. They even spent summers together (also with the right wing of my country)

Chile, go to bed. let the big south american players talk in here. Go play that game that you suck at... what is it called again ? oh yeah dota... well you also suck at football and everything else.

Been there.
Buenos Aires is fucking big.
Cordobeses are funny.
Everybody except porteños hate porteños.
Porteños are just like average uruguayans.
Expensive as fuck.
They like verbal fighting (bardo) way too much.

1/1 I didn't feel like in other country, would visit again.

>lince

40% poverty? Nigga get your facts straight. El 40% de los trabajadores trabaja en negro, no son pobres

Even we hate them. Please murder those fags.

>Everybody except porteños hate porteños.
I am porteño and I fucking hate porteños and this shithole of a city

Uruguay is a pretty chill place. The whole rioplatense colonial vibe is still going strong so it makes for a very comfy visit; feels like visiting Entre Rios or Corrientes.

Very comfy country.

>ugly sluts*

TOP KEK and true
I don't care about argentina, but Macri is president thanks chilean right wing, they tell him that he can be president and they teach him how do it.
I don't play dota but HUEHUEHUE are the most famous retards brazileans players

Sorry, it's 33% of poverty worst than PERÚ

>tfw your Minister lie to everyone and tell you you have 5% of poverty and you have less poverty than GERMANY, but you remember that you expelled FMI in 2006 and you have no estadistic, so they new president arrives and you realize that you don't have 5% but rather 33%
TOP FUCKING KEK

Well, I wasn't much time in the capital, and yeah, I was expecting that anwser.

>even porteños hate porteños
Dat italian influence.

Tough luck, that would be genocide, we have more than six million of them (in the barricades mostly) and Chavez gave them the right to vote.

Why Chile didn't get the "good looking women" genes?

I mean in the barriadas.

its where most of the white spics are. also german argentinians are way more respectable then german Brazilians, yet all the nazis went to brazil.

Nationalism is fake.

All these fuckin argie cucks don't care about their sovereignty being insulted by this brit fuck. This we cannot tolerate. I can't wait for the thrill of seeing Argentinian troops in London and burning down your kike-mastered cuck country.

I do like Farage tho

BA isn't expensive if you bring US dollars and exchange them at the blue rate. But if you're living and working in BA, yeah, your buying power is going to suck.

The rest of SA is pretty much the same and I encourage its union, but Argentina and Uruguay were particularly exposed to european immigration, which really marked the cultural difference we see today between Argentina (and Uruguay) and the other latin countries.

Bing: Christine McConnell

>tfw tue inteligent too acnowledge existance of argintina

that you're not white.

They did and it was made much MUCH worse because they funded it with money borrowed from the Jewish banking cartels. The recent presidential election gives hope though that Argentina has given up on Peron wannabes making money grow on trees.

Argentina is soo fucked.
I remember seeing the news like a year ago, the monthly expend was raised like 100%, and now that Macri has to clean the shit, things raised even more.
When the shitstorm passes Argentina will be great again, and as the Uruguay's economy depends enterly in Argentina and Brazil, we will raise too.

He's just as bad as everyone else post-Peron.

U G G I ' S
G
G
I
'
S

bro, even with their 500% raise in electricity and taxes we still pay more than them

>Implying WWIII didn't already start but it's being fought in a different way

too much amerindian element in our blood. flat ass, short legs, indian tits, high cheekbones. none of that italian goodness.

They produce pretty good boxers.

Average Argentina woman.

Our right wing dictator basically took a policy to make Venezuelans whiter easing the process for European migrants. That's when we had our first Miss Universe.