archive.is/ficX6
archive.is/JOlTt
archive.is/0igxb
archive.is/ZeuQX
archive.is/MdITh
archive.is/s0HPZ
youtube.com/watch?v=hwO8zXICQQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think he might be legitimately stumped this time.

>illegals pay taxes

>mfw your dumbass can't wrap your head around employing tens of thousands of people.

Such shitposting. No one is buying it man

One is legal one is illegal but you are a fagggot and should kill yourself for getting payed 10 cent per post so you don't pay taxes. So kill yourself. So what I think I'm trying to say is kill yourself

This is obviously CTR. Just obviously. You need to be miles more subtle. It's having the opposite-intended effect. Don't get me wrong, I don't want Trump either, but this form of shilling is actively counter-productive.

illegals dont pay taxes you dumb piece of shit

>I don't want Trump either
You can blow me too, faggot

They really do I work in the oil feild and pretty much 70 percent is Mexicans. They use someone ss number. When it tax time the company send them a w2 and they can't fill so the government gets all the money.

>I don't want Trump either
Is what a Trump shill would say to make people think he wasn't a shill

They don't need to be more subtle. They are treating trump like the joke he is. So when the time comes to vote anyone on the fence would forgo voting for a joke.

Trump still pays property taxes which is more money than any border-hopping shitskin will make in his entire life.

>Illegals don't own large job creating businesses.

>implying he hasn't been a joke since the moment he announced he was running for president

Which oil field, buddy?

I can smell your fear

t. Nate Silver

Yet they work all those jobs

0 > 0 ?

Fucking retard.

man was that man wrong on everything

Illegals get paid enough to pay income taxes?

I thought they did the crappy jobs that no one else wanted?

>implying jobs lardass americans don't want to do don't pay well

>mfw Mexicans provide tens of thousands of jobs

Trump didn't pay income taxes because he didn't have a net income for a while. This is the intended behavior of the law

Trump still paid sales tax, property tax, and who the fuck knows how many taxes associated with running his businesses.

>revealing your tactics

Fuck all spics and illegals, especially the cunts.

lol

Hi ctr
you know, i just love how misinformed you are not realising that trump is paying THE MINIMAL AMOUNT THAT IS LEGALLY REQUIRED FROM HIM.
He did not break the law he FOLLOWED the US law unlike some beaners.
And yes, that does make him smart.
If I looked at you and told you that I found a way to not pay taxes I'd probably get into hysterical laugh if you told me that that doesn't make me smart.
You may argue that its not "moral" or something but it sure as fuck is smart.

But his wife is illegal, so it's ok.

>Illegals
>Paying ANY taxes
>Trump
>Pays all taxes other than personal income tax

CTR GENOCIDE NOW, you faggots should all fear what's coming when Hillary loses next month. You could just suicide now and make life easy, I'm totally cool with that.

except shes not...

Also this picture as if its something bad

Left:
>GUYS STOP BODY SLUT WHATEVER SHAMING, SHE CAN DO WHATEVER SHE WANTS WITH HER BODY

>GUYS LOOK HAHAHAHAHA TRUMP WIFE MADE SOME EROTIC PICS LETS LAUGH AT HER HOW MUCH OF A SLUT SHE IS.

really?

>Trump does something he's legally allowed to do
What a jackass, am I right?

CTR or not, you're definitely not from here. Fuck off if you haven't been here since before Cred Forums harbor.

Trump support here is organic.

>All these illegal Hillary and Clinton Foundation scandals
TRUMP DIDNT PAY SOME TAXES, HE IS A BAD BAD MAN >:[

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Black people ain't shit.

Thats why they need to be deported.

>losing more than 1 billion dollars in a booming economy
>being bailed out by american taxpayers for 20 years.

Who did Hillary bribe?

>implying income tax is the only tax
I can't imagine what he pays in property tax

Nice citation, faggot. Lets forget the fact that illegals get all their "paid taxes" back in the form of tax credits for their multiple anchor babies. Oh, and they also receive anywhere from 50-150 billion dollars in welfare for their anchor babies annually as well.

Good argument though.

Many people

But more often she takes in bribes, such as giving access and special treatment by the state department to foreign governments if they donated to the Clinton Foundation when she was secretary of state. Doing shit that favors donor countries and turning a blind eye to their atrocities. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest influencing forces in her campaign right now.

>not having your money taken from you
>bailout

Both of the last two aren't even part of title 18.

Everybody in the US turns a blind eye to Saudi Arabia and the alike, it doesn't take bribery to do that.

Bullshit. He pays more property tax on his jet and houses than they will in a lifetime.

Ok

Well I work at a construction site in college park Maryland

90% of the employees are illegal spics
The official language is Spanish

And I know as fact other than what is withheld from their paycheck they ain't paying a dime

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013) $113b/yr
archive.is/aefO9

Taxes:
The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer $54.3b/yr
Heritage May 2013 archive.is/T7u8p

Education:
Educating illegal immigrants costs $44.5b Annually
AJC August 2016 archive.is/JuVJp

The cost to educate unaccompanied minor illegal immigrants over $761 million
Washington Times September 2014 archive.is/g0Vq5

How Illegal Immigrants Can Pay for College $32m Federal Scholarships, In State Tuitions
USNews August 2014 archive.is/HLRIz

Scholarships for Undocumented Students
scholarships.com February 2016 archive.is/m9PCR

Healthcare:
$4.3b/yr Care Costs for Undocumented Immigrants Absorbed by Hospitals
Healthcare Finance News November 2013 archive.is/ficX6

Illegal Immigrants Account for $10.7 Billion of Nation’s Health Care Costs, Data Show
CNSNews July 2009 archive.is/JOlTt

Immigrant Labor:
Mass Migration Driving Down Wages
Telegraph December 2015 archive.is/0igxb

Increasing the Supply of Labor Through Immigration: Measuring the Impact on Native-born Workers -4%wages/yr
CIS April 2004 archive.is/ZeuQX

All Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants
CIS June 2014 archive.is/MdITh

Immigrant Entrepeneurs: 1/4 of new business hire 1/2 as many employees as Native Entrepeneurs
CEPR August 2016 archive.is/s0HPZ

illegals mooch off of welfare and social services

this isn't even debateable

People forget that the Founding Fathers fought the Revolution because they didn't want to pay taxes. Dodging taxes is the most patriotic, American thing a person can do.

they fought against taxation WITHOUT REPRESENTATION.

Trump is literally the Republican nominee for president and since he isn't taxed he should be disqualified from running for president. the founding fathers would agree.

And true right-wingers (not cuckservatives) haven't had actual representation in decades. I don't see the problem here.

you should really learn american history. you uneducated deplorable fuck

I am sure the founding fathers would love hillary

I don't like trump but help me out here

so everyone's upset that he tries to get out of paying taxes but is a successful business owner

Doesn't that speak more to the fact our tax laws are fucked up and that we have made it so you have to do immense loopholes to even run a halfway successful business nowadays

It's like he pays more taxes on his home in a year than you will in literally 100 lifetimes on income and everything else

Like wtf is this "fair share" bullshit? When the fuck is it "fair" to you people

I have cousins who are illegal and bitch about their taxes since they make over 100k

fuck you

we pay more taxes faggot

Why haven't you reported them to the authorities?

no it's not lol
at least last time i checked Cred Forums knows there aren't actually any hillary shills and that there are trump shills.
unless you're from reddit or something.

Trump pays 1.45% Medicare tax and 6.2% social security tax of all his employees so assuming he pays his 22,450 employs the average income $41,200 a full time employee in the USA gets he has a total payroll of $924,940,000.

Therefore he pays $13,411,630 in medicaid taxes and $57,346,280 in social security every year. That's about $70,000,000 just in payroll taxes.

Yes, Trump doesn't contribute.

>not knowing how payroll deductions work

Prove it.
How can you defend this?

They're my extended family.

Also they fucking love this country, even myself was surprised at this.
They celebrate every american holiday (especially 4th of july since we spics love fireworks, they go ham every year. THey fucking make cheesy ass posts on FB saying thank you to this country for giving them the chance to become successful business people)All the old head of households run their own businesses, I think only 2 of them are illegal still the rest arent, only the younger unmarried cousins are illegal, most of them are now on their path to citizenship.
But younger cousins aren't degenerate

They contribute to their community, get legal driver licenses (in CA), pay their taxes, don't break any other law as they know they are privilaged to live here, shit they even fucking pay all the fees for their shitton of pets. (from chicken , cats and dogs, to reptiles.)>

They're living the american dream as they have no problem wage slaving after the dirt poverty they grew up in.

Why would I ruin their lives?

????
They contribute more to their community and country then most of Cred Forums.

Good, they probably use more public services.

oh yeah and almost all of them are fluent in english. Usually the older ones are not, and i think one of them just too dumb to do so though, and they dont breed like rabbits.

they have to go back.

No one believes the MSM lies and nonfactual propaganda.

Those microaggressions add up, shitlord

>implying 100000 illegals on food stamps (which isn't possible because illegals can't get welfare) is more than providing FREE secret service protection for trump and his entire family

>don't break any other law
but they're still breaking a law. this fucking argument is so goddamn retarded.

>illegals
>paying taxes
el oh el

youtube.com/watch?v=hwO8zXICQQw

Kill yourself.

the disinfo levels are off the charts...but lol jokes on you deplorable fucks hillary has never trailed in any polls since this election began. try harder.

fuck off. I was gonna post that picture. ;-;

I bet you don't drive over the speed limit either faggot