Cultural Marxism

Urban Dictionary's definition of "Cultural Marxism" is
"The gradual process of destroying all traditions, languages, religions, individuality, government, family, law and order in order to re-assemble society in the future as a communist utopia. This utopia will have no notion of gender, traditions, morality, god or even family or the state. The Philosophy was proven not to Work already by Vladimir Lenin as he tried in vein to control and subjugate the people. He admitted before he died that capitalism was the only true system in which people understand how to live with each other.... Lenin knew that there were a few western Idiots who kept spreading the communist ideas long after Lenin gave up.... he called these people useful idiots as they had more emotion than brains and could be used to subvert the western states for a military takeover in the future as the citizens would already be perverted and sick and weak from poisonous ideas, decadent lusts and mindless entertainment."
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cultural marxism

Can anyone validate any of this, particularly what they claim Lenin stated about capitalism? If this holds truth America is in for some real deep shit.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=shMdHHYpLpY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish this was true

oh wow nice drawing ..

>Cultural Marxism

Wow, there's retards on Cred Forums still falling for this? I'm amazed but not surprised.

>The Philosophy was proven not to Work already
I guess the random capitalizations should have been a tip-off.

Neither Lenin or Stalin believed in Cultural Marxism

Yuri explained it as more of an weapon used against America, not as an actual Soviet political ideology

this is literally a level one redpill

everything that the leftist retards have done falls under cultural marxism

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

before the soviet union collasped it began injecting western society with its agents of this process

we are seeing the more extreme effects of the poison dart now

you'll notice that european countries now have an absolutely pathetic military, so pathetic that russia can easily invade and occupy all of them within a year assuming no nukes or intervention by the US

if the soviet union had survived and the US military declined due to the marxism, they would have likely taken over the world

>Yuri explained it as more of an weapon used against America, not as an actual Soviet political ideology

Yuri? The KGB guy who's job it is to trick Americans into falling for nonsense? The guy who tricked you into believing nonsense about "cultural Marxism" because he knew it would feed your idiotic confirmation bias?

Well he was right about that. You're not even ashamed of being so gullible?

>everything that the leftist retards have done
That's called the "broad brush" fallacy. It means your "logic" turned into a trainwreck somewhere down the line.

Let me sum this up for you -

Cultural Marxism:
>There are two kinds of people in society
>The oppressed
>The oppressors
>The oppressed need to "take down" the oppressors

net result:

>TOTAL FUCKING DISASTER

>There are two kinds of people in society
>The gullible idiots who fell for "cultural marxism"
>The intelligent people

Fixed it for you.

Urban Dictionary
>thinks it's an official definition

But it's somewhat true

whether or not the cause was truly Russia the fact is all those movements described in that definition are running rampant in the US and not in Russia, so just like I said Cultural Marxism was never an actual political ideology in Russia

and I know you're just shitposting but I don't care really

>Yuri? The KGB guy who's job it is to trick Americans into falling for nonsense? The guy who tricked you into believing nonsense about "cultural Marxism" because he knew it would feed your idiotic confirmation bias?
Whats funny is i hear shills saying this all the time but i have yet to see any proof that he was bullshitting quite the opposite in fact

I got made fun of cause I looked like this guy when I was fat

Pretty accurate tbqh

kek

You'll be the one laughing when habbening begins.

there are two kinds of people
the ones who breath oxygen
and the ones who breath zyklon b

>i have yet to see any proof that he was bullshitting quite the opposite in fact

Aren't you supposed to be in search of evidence the former KGB guy wasn't fooling you?

In other words, the [majority] of atheists?

did that guy ever get caught?

Daily reminder "cultural Marxism" doesn't exist, the term was literally made up during the early 90s by right-wing think tanks so the political right would have a new boogeyman after the fall of the USSR, the Frankfurt School intellectuals were really social conservatives who were far more in-line with Cred Forums than tumblr, and most of what's blamed on the Franks is actually the fault of Foucault, Derrida, and Lacan.

youtube.com/watch?v=shMdHHYpLpY