Did Erdogan ban Cred Forums like they did in SA and Oman?

Did Erdogan ban Cred Forums like they did in SA and Oman?

Damn I miss those roaches. They made my day.
Free Kurdistan

hello %60

YOU ARE ALIVE IM SO HAPPY

Turks are 100% arab blood that's why they are brown. The blond turks are actually Balkan slaves descendants.

Why have all your people disappeared recently? Did something happen? School?

>school
yes 90% of turkish posters here are underage

Hello

Hallo Roach, tell me about the Kurds from the T*rkspective.

hi,
obligatory pic related.

I fucking knew it.

hi 0%

butthurt belt pls go away

ayy you're the one who started it

I missed turkposting

Hello Ömre, I'll have the usual with extra garlic.

i also dislike roach meme
it was invented by a 14 yo Cypriot from the Netherlands 2 or 3 years ago.

at least you can talk.
tell me about the kurds, why do they want sovereignty

of course you dislike it
it's derogatory, it would be weird if you liked it
it's just bantz tho, you are one of only 2 countries on earth who did not accept partitions of Poland in XVIII century

OI! TURKROACH! THIS IS YOUR GOD NOW! PRAISE NEVSKY!

In Iran, Turks are called cockroaches too. But it's more of a jest and Iranians don't really dislike Turks.

U better fking make shrines for him u faggit

dislikeable yet, still funny.

and it's comming from someone being called a frog half of the time and a surrendering monkey the other half, so yeh, bantz.

fuck islam tho, srsly.

Eastern Turkey is a shithole and Turkish Kurds are basically niggers. And they're prone to communism. And they've been persecuted for years by the Turkish government trying to turn them into Turks so now they want their independence. Kurds in Iraq and Iran are very different and more likable, and speak a different dialect

Cred Forums is already blocked in turkey but you could bypass it by changing your DNS

Hang yourself onür

>And they're prone to communism
Nice meme
They are not communists they are just nationalists who pretend to be communists

> Onur
You mean Ottoman when?
That retard smeared my fucking trip
Im the OG Ottoman

>and it's comming from someone being called a frog half of the time and a surrendering monkey the other half
Isn't like almost every major nation on earth memed by pol at this point?
>Leaf
>60%
>Frogs
>Mountain Jews
>Mongolians
>Roach
>Caliphate of Germany/Sweden
>Abo
>Poo in Loo
>Gypsy
>Toilet Cleaners
>Law mowers
>Monkeys/7-1's
the list goes on and on

delusional. communism is still huge among Turkish and Syrian Kurds because it's the only areas of hte middle east not purged of it like the rest of the region was between the 50's-80's

there is no ottoman empire, trip related

>says Poland of all people

B-but i included poland senpai

second obligatory pic

The british empire collided its own empire in the ottoman empire. The whole process was a suicide attack which killed both of them.

>why do they want sovereignty
If we made a referendum, seperatists would be minority in Kurds. They hugely benefit from the state and they know it. If they became independent, they'd be back in the stone age. It's similar to blacks in the US. They're rioting now but if you decided to give them their own sovereign state and cut them off, they wouldn't want it because then they couldn't suck taxpayers money.

that's why one should just relax and not even care about this, that's just how it is.

All hail lord Nevsky

>law mower

I don't see Sealand in there.

the question is which evolved from which?
does it goes up? or down? or both ways?

>90% of turkish posters here are underage
I KNEW IT

Muh spaghetti

per capita now please

Get rid of those fucking minarets.

I dont think SA banned Cred Forums I think Cred Forums banned an entire south african isp because some faggot jew was probably posting cp or bot posting.

If that image was taken just after Putin reclaimed Constantinople they wouldnt have had time to remove the minarets yet..

Am I really trying to explain a fucking joke image? What has my life become..

???
What are you expecting exactly?

Big guy?

Greetings roachie.

What have things in your country been like since the staged coup?

That's just the population
Numbers of foreigners by nationality acused of crime in London per 1000 people or smthing like that

>let me tell you about your country

School started a few days ago.

I think he means Saudi Arabia.

Turks and Arabs are NOT the same!!!

if you're in turkey and you just don't like a guy so you tell the government he's a gulenist, will they take him away?

Nah m8, that ain't the one.

Not unless there's solid evidence... or unless Erdogan doesn't like his face. If Erdogan doesn't like his face, they'll arrest fast and fabricate evidence later.

The entire Ak party was 100% Gulenist just a few fucking months ago. It's ridiculous.

Or perhaps they're wondering why America would want to make a Kurdish country before invading Syria