Get a life, bigots

I saw a tweet about this website doing a wordswap to increase their racism level by calling african americans 'googles' and beloved hebrews 'skypes'
It sickens me how bigoted you people are. Dont you feels bad man about all this? Or are you all such pathetic hollow losers you need this to feel anything?

Im petitioning for justin trudeau, the best pm evar, to buy your site and remodel it for good things like feminism and BLM.

Your days are numbered, scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's on OP's flag?

Idk but its probably gay

thanks for making me laugh i was having a pretty shit day

>leaf
>mobilefag

2/10

This is the bigotry im talking about.
It's homophobic and anti-progress to call things "gay"
"Fag" is also offensive and being from canada doesnt make me bad. Canada is the best country in the world right now.
And you should continue having a shit day. This is no laughing matter

A FUCKING LEAF

t.Toronto

I work a refugee soup kitchen and have a degree.

What have you losers done with your life?

>Muslim/Arab
>Gay
>Lesbian
>Liberal

How the FUCK are these slurs?

Kill yourself and yes i hope you get triggered

So you get payed 5 dollars a hour to feed niggers?

>I work a refugee soup kitchen and have a degree.
A degree in what? Soup kitchen studies with a minor in barrista technology?

I install fiber optic among other things

Pretty nice having whatever internet speeds you want, and fix your own services should they ever go down because of damn squirrels like you chewing the lines

>fish bucket

i have literally never used any of those words in a positive context. they're slurs because they accurately yet unflatteringly describe their subjects.

How is this not bait?

>beloved

Dude, you were so close.

Fuck off nigger leaf.

(((Alex Kantrowitz)))

Bait

kek, do anyone of you guys have the picture of "googles apps"? should have saved it

What the degree is, isnt important. The fact that I have it means im more successful than you.
Please stop using such hate speech and no i work as a volunteer. I dont believe in profiting off the misfortune of others
I apologize for what I said before. I assumed you were betraying the true north to be cool. I have checked my privilege.

Leafs, I know you want the shitposting trophy, but can you put a little effort into it?

The shitpost god.

I can't believe it's working.

A vagina

>What the degree is, isnt important. The fact that I have it means im more successful than you.

Do you get mad that you have a degree, yet I still wont tip you for pouring my coffee?

Can't we ban leafs already, it will fix everything wrong with Cred Forums.

Shut the fuck up leaf

>beloved hebrews

>beloved Hebrews

You blew it, leafo

What I didn't even know about most of these...

Thanks Buzzfeed, homebase of stormfront and ultranationalists!

Thanks eternal leaf who cant into bait

MAGA

October 3, 5777

youtube.com/watch?v=xzuxTEq-plE

Hey Leaf- Fuck you and your feelings. Go find your safe place.

This is not bait, stop appropriating fishing to real world issues. Humans are not fish, except for people who identify as fish and are offended by fishing ""jokes""
Even though some men are born with female reproductive organs i am a cisgender male and am not blessed with the female reproductive organs.
Shutting Cred Forums down will fix all the problems in the world
I do not work in a coffeshop because hipsters are not allies.
If you must know, my degree is in biology

We will just go to googlechan.

Im blocking all leaf hate posts, there's no point in reading all the posts of sad little bigots who can't deny the truth and have no argument

OH SHIT

Hey, I noticed a politician in my area saying Google.
Is he fucked now?

Im not "shitposting". I looked up the word and shitposting is when you post something not pertaining to the topic.

You're all shitposting in my threads, fucking bigots. I bet your parents are ashamed to have had you

Please stop posting that hate symbol. Do you think this is a fucking joke?

So what do you use to describe them? Fruitcakes and Allah-worshippers?

Just give it up, leaf

>If you must know, my degree is in biology
Oh.

So Taco Bell then.

They're doing our job for us. In spreading awareness for the "meaning" of the word google, they're making more people prone to getting offended by it. Eventually, Google will be forced to choose between either censoring their own company name, or else allowing people to use racial slurs on their platforms with abandon.

>Dont you feels bad man about all this?
0/10 bait

THIS is correct and the very point to the meme.

Also Is this local guy going to get murdered by the jews now that he's saying "google" ironically?

Actually it is important. I'll take the Pepsi challenge with your liberal arts degree vs my bachelors in nursing to see how many people we actually help and how successful we are and I guarantee I'm on top.

is.. is Trudeauposting finally a thing?

The 3 fingered fathand of social justice

>people who identify as fish
lost it right there.

Kys you micro dicked chink

Did you get triggered while in your safe space

googlegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegooglegoogle

when did we ever call libs "car salesmen"? when teh fuck did that happen?

Is it too late to call Muslims "clocks"?

I think it's a better name

Its not funny to make fun of fishkin
Im a privileged white male, to my shame. At least im trying to help the underprivileged

You guys have yet to post anything ""funny"" about racism or bigotry. You just act like kids here

>Implying Trudeau can even afford to purchase Cred Forums
"The budget will balance itself"
Don't kill your enemy leaf, that's how they win.

>white male
keep living in your dream world you retarded shitskin

It doesn't make any sense if its not a companys name you are trying to drag through the dirt

10-3-16
The day user coined the term clocks for Muslims.
Allah be praised

Get this chlorophyllic google outta here

never feel shame for what you have no say over

Tl;dr

Im white with german roots.

>This is no laughing matter

Stop it. You're killing me. My sides.

>our funposts keep making national news

The world literally revolves around us now. Cred Forums is now the shadowy cabal that controls the narrative.

Google Leaf detected

Wat dem lips do boi

thanks reddit :^)

submit this and upboat pls

Is Cred Forums the Illuminati?

Fuck.

While i support LGBT rights, i am heterosexual. A kid in my high school graduating class confessed his love to me but i turned him down.
I just hope he didnt commit to suicide.
I wish I was killing bigots like you, you're holding back progress.
Please stop using good peoples brands for your racist agenda

Include me in the screenshot

I'm convinced some leftists do nothing but lurk on Cred Forums to monitor anything we do. It's serious business to them but to us it's a big joke.

You should be ashamed for using the "n word. The proper noun is google.

>flag

I'm going to guess you went to college or are currently in college for a degree not in STEM.

ALL SHOW BOW TO OUR AUTISM!

New to Cred Forums here - why do people hate leafs? Just cuz?

The right is abig joke. All you kids come here to cry about how scoiety doesnt work the way you want it to and try to force others to follow your ways via threats and insults.
You dont see the left doing that you fucking racist bigots, i hope you get raped.
I said biology before but i was lying. My degree is computer programming, i make games and stuff to promote PC culture

Why are muslims "skittles", mexicans "yahoo" and liberals "car salesman" ?

These are the only ones I don't get.

wow, so respectful of others to the point that you wish for them to get raped. that's so progressive.

>Syntax error
REEEEEEEE

>evar

Dropped. Have another (You)

>The right is abig joke. All you kids come here to cry about how scoiety doesnt work the way you want it to and try to force others to follow your ways via threats and insults.
You dont see the left doing that

>You dont see the left doing that

skittles is because of the bowl describing migrants
its pretty old now but i think its new to reddit
liberals are car salesman because shills

wow, i completely bfto'd the Canadian cuck.