Nigel Farage is coming to the second debate as a guest

Nigel Farage will be on the second presidential debate as guest, and probably will help Trump prior to the debate.

Does he have a shot now, guys?
I'm quite optimistic, actually.

Here's the source

youtube.com/watch?v=sYu_8qVERmI

TRY TO BE BEST

>Does he have a shot now, guys?

Trump?

I hope so but I read something saying he's not taking any advice from his team at all on preparation for the next debate.

AND that he plans to hold rallies across the whole midwest instead of preparing and practicing like Hillary will be doing.

That's a bad omen in my book. He needs to fucking calm down if he wants to boost his poll numbers - another debate of trying to shout the loudest just won't help him.

Great. Just in time to watch the collapse of the United States because the only noteworthy champion of western culture and values is an orange tax-evading steak salesman who cant beat out one of the worst democrat nominees of all time. what a time to be alive

this man is a genius, if you haven't go look up some of his speeches to the EU.

Nige is a pretty cool guy

FUCK YEAH BOYS. Hillary wasted all her ammunition first debate. Here comes Benghazi, her emails, and Hillary has nothing.

The record has NOT been corrected.

You're terrible at this and it works in Cred Forums's favor.

Your stench reeks from miles away and this only reinforces Cred Forums on doubling their efforts because of fucks like you

FUNNY

Hillary is finished. In approximately 8 hours it will be all over.

brump

Why are good things happening?

What did we do to deserve this?

>Scotland tries to harm and ban the Don
>England tries to help and support the Don

>England is hated
>Scotland is loved (despite it being a cucked liberal shitshow that loves black cock)

Fuck this planet.

We've had enough lad. We sent Nigel over to help get things back on track.

guys trump sucks
like he fucking just SUCKS
i cant even beliebe how much suck hes sucked
you guys should agree i maek bets argument

Trump is acting like he doesn't give a shit about the debates and it shows. He's going to bomb again.

Care to enlighten user what happens in 8 hours

Thank you based Britain. Can Canada borrow him after he's done there?

For what it's worth I used to love Scotland and hate England until Scotland voted to stay in the UK and then voted to remain in the EU. I was disappointed by them both times.

Meanwhile England has been pretty based and now I like them and dislike Scotland.

COT!

COT COT COT!

CUTE LARRY THE CUTE COT! I LOVE LARRY!

LOVE ME DAMN YOU!

Based Nigel

>I read something saying he's not taking any advice from his team at all on preparation for the next debate.
Are you sure that wasn't referring to the first debate? I'm pretty sure Trump said he would prepare a lot more for the next one.

fuck off jeb

Bump

Fuck trump and fuck white people

Back to eating mud cookies in Haiti with you, nigger lips.

Nige did a pretty impressive job at speaking at a Trump rally in spite of some cultural communications problems. He clearly has good insight into what gets people going.

In my opinion, if Trump wants to knock Hillary, then don't pull punches. Be fast, hard, and precise and she'll get unnerved, and then use remaining time to retake control of the debate for something better. Take note of what got her angry last time around if she wants to try to bring another round.

Absolutely based Nige. God bless.

I hope the second debate goes better than the first one for Trump

BASED NIGE IS BASED

PRAISE ALMIGHTY KEK

He's so right about just laughing off her accusations on stealing money.

>faggots are being doom and gloom about the debate
>this is a Cred Forums wetdream happening of Nige and Trump
>Wilders and Le Pen support Trump
> People still just bitch instead of embracing the last alliance of nationalists

Bump

>and probably will help Trump prior to the debate.
He's literally his debate coach, what fucking rock have you been under?

LEND ME YOUR POWER NIGEL

LOVE ME! GOD DAMN YOU LOVE ME NOW!

I blame Braveheart.

I want Farage to read me a book while I try to sleep. The man's a fucking legend.

That's the exact divisive rethoric that's gonna cost you the North in the coming years.

>Please Nigel, do your funny faces when Clinton has to focus

Thank you based Rasta.

You can have the North, nuke it, fuck it, rape it do whatever the fuck you want with it.

I love him so much lads

I don't understand what's wrong with people. Is Russia really such a dinosaur when it comes to the value we put in our clay? Is this really the time when you can just let go of a territory that's been a part of your country since god knows how long ago, snap, just like that. Nevermind all your ancestors that spilled their blood to grab that clay, nevermind all the kings that reigned over it, nevermind its strategic position, nevermind the exclusive economic zone? I understand rationally that it's the scheming kikes that are trying to split countries into more manageble chunks so that they could further push their toxic agenda, but a part of me is puzzled at how easily people accept that.

Could it actually be the way to go?

Can Britain and the US uncuck one another?

Thank you for lending him to us. We need a good dose of easy bantz in this country.

Doubles CONFIRMS (: