Black guy showing American girl who the BOSS is

>Black guy and white girl arguing about something
>White bitch pretends to be tough
>It just takes him one hit to knock her out

Hundreds of years of slavery in that hit. Ye muthafucka...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
youtube.com/watch?v=-u4QZ-rxEyo
youtube.com/watch?v=o06wml8OIoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hanging around niggers

Dumb slut.

since her head hit the asphalt if she dies doesn't that constitute as manslaughter?

>It takes a man 1 hit to down a female
Wow impressive

I lol'd

this will get over 200+ post easily

Good job OP. You know how to Jew Cred Forums well

Lay with the dogs, you get bit.

I hope the coal burner is dead. Permanently retarded would be nice, but then that's gibsmedat for the rest of her miserable life.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

hahahahaha

wow, hanging out with niggers in a gas station, WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING?!

It took this muslim 3 hits to down this dutch girl

Yes

Only non-white trash would find this funny or acceptable.

The nigger was out of line. Doesn't matter how fucked up the white woman is. It is not within his rights to lay his hand upon her.

I am very proud that the black man did not get a few extra punches in while she was laid out cold on the concrete knocked out.

They are assimilating very well.

Where you guys see something terrible that happened.. I see this as progress.

dutch pussies stand idly by with their bicycles like a bunch of mayonnaise eating faggots

Sweden law says otherwise.

This.

Biggest red flag for white girls is if they've ever dated, befriended or simply hung around with a hoodrat google.

White girls that go to BLM riots need to be forcibly given a special facial tattoo to let people know not to hire or date her.

man this chick could be limbo champion
See that back bend? Damn

While Arabs and niggers both are sucker punching little bitches, Arabs are also generally scrawny tiny men also, while the nigger (especially the American sort) tends to be more robust.

>still saying "google"
fuck off jew we dont self censor we say NIGGER round these parts.

holy shit are you ever cuckd. take that pussy off the pedestal brah. bitch probably needed it too

If they get in the fight they would be only one who would end in jail. They are trained good by their government.

And after that... She never spoke to a black guy again

Fin~

To tell you the truth, the white woman should of walked away instead of making those arm gestures like an ape thinking the nog isn't going to hit her. Seriously whats up with white people not knowing that arguing with niggers will have a 90% chance of them hitting you?

Good

Women need to be aware there are consequences for their actions, when you get in peoples face, talk shit, put your hands on them, there's a good chance you are gonna get hit

What's a nigger?

I hate those god damned googles.

>all these comments shitting on the nigger for hitting a white girl

Meanwhile if that webm of a white girl doing the same thing to a white guy Cred Forums would be saying she deserves.

Keep up the "it's okay when a white does it" mentality. This is rich

You speak like a fucking coon. Get the fuck out.

White women think nothing can possibly hurt them.

im not that into nigs but this is a good thing.

if she wants to be a man and wave her arms up like that like she is ready to fight, trying to humiliate him then she deserves to get knocked out

Thank god, please get your reparations by attacking dem white vaginal devils

White (stupid) people built the current societal conditions which allow women to almost literally get away with murder before suffering any consequences.

White western women are the most entitled group of people to ever exist anywhere on earth.

toll collected

>the black man did

In what way is this progress? You still have the problem afterward

She'll be birthing niglets in the future.

>huurrr I'll just hang around blacks an shiieeeettt

I'm sure her parents are proud.

meanwhile in India

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

Bitch din have his money

Another empowered, kickass, you-go-girl gets flattened.

Back to the kitchen.

>Hundreds of years of slavery in that hit
She tought he would be cool
She probably watched too much movies with Eddie Murphy and sub-saharan american TV Sitcoms like the Cosby Show or Fresh Prince of Bel Air, things like that

Literally 95% of men could have done that.
Women are weak, especially their skulls.
Even a small box hitting a woman on the sphenoid bone can potentially kill her.

Looks like she was asking for it.
If she's not dead this 'could' be a valuable lesson.
But she's probably a coal burning junkie, so probably not.

enrichment that brings such tears of joy to my eye

>toll paid

Defend your women at all costs. Stop being a FUCKING BETA KEK

I'm so sick of you fucking white virgin MGTOW beta pussies. Go over to /r9k/ and cry you pussy.

>White bitch pretends to be tough
Annnnd that's why I don't feel sorry for this bitch.

Act like a man, and you'll get treated like one. Hell, he was even walking away before she started talking like she was hot shit.

White women need to know when a black man says he will smack you that means he will smack you.

He wont slam a door or break something and walk away like a white man.

Pretty funny how western white women still think white men are the most sexist on the planet. Thats why I have no sympathy for them when they get smacked by blacks because they are used to abusing cucked white men.

Just sterilize them.

>Arabs are also generally scrawny tiny men

Muslim guy showing American girl who the BOSS is

youtube.com/watch?v=-u4QZ-rxEyo

no, it's second degree
if you are committing a felony (assault) and you kill someone on accident, that's not manslaughter
if you kill someone during a robbery, that's first degree, even if you hadn't planned to kill anyone

>your women

You mean the same women who go to BLM riots and talk about how white people are evil colonialists and slave owners?

You mean the same women who want to "end white people" while being 100% fucking white themselves down to having a pumpkin spice latte in their hands and recording the riots on a brand new iphone?

You mean the same women who, if they were ever corrected by a white man into behaving properly, would scream RAPE at the top of their lungs and have about 50 cops come to get you and put you in prison for 100 years?

Fuck em, let the googles have them.

Sorry, no sympathy for liberals.

what does that make your post?

then the shitskin got rekt by the whiteboy..minorities can only fight in packs and hit women lol fucking faggots

It is okay when a white guy does it you massive cuckold

We aren't cuckservatives out for fair treatment here

Being punched in the head without remorse. Looks like she was just enjoying some male privilege.

>asking for it
>idon't feel sorry for this bitch

LISTEN TO THESE MGTOW FAGGOTS!
Taking the side of a dindu over a white woman?
Maybe she called him a nigger and told him to get fucked? Maybe she said she wished his muslim ass was back in saudi arabia?

But NO! the Autists at Cred Forums are more worried about "feminists" on reddit and hating women instead of being a ALPHA.

As the old saying goes "you reap what you sow". I have no pity for her.

This

Expecting a nigger to say
>ya know what. I'm embarassed to admit it but I was wrong and I apologize .

They will turn to violence as soon as you don't kiss their ass and give them their way.

I wish there was audio

Jeezus christ Cletus
You know that being a white knight is not a payed position right?

I never said she deserved it I just stated something that is true on average. When a black guy says he will smack you he will. I have seen it multiple times.

Did she look scared of him? Of course not because she is used to berating her daddy or other white cucks.

>He wont slam a door or break something and walk away like a white man

These bitches are not even safe in their school buses. Ah, feels good muthafucka

wow god damn what do you do in such a situation?

I'd be willing to bet the woman deserved it. The black dude was just walking away and the woman was trying to stir shit, thinking she can get away with saying anything because she is a woman is apparent in her showing zero self defense. The black guy taught her a lesson she will remember the rest of her life and will reflect how she speaks to people going forward.

good point.

idk about Canada, but here manslaughter is defined as:
>Manslaughter is the unlawful killing of a human being without malice. It is of two kinds: Voluntary—Upon a sudden quarrel or heat of passion.

I can't think of a better example than this to fit that description. He's just a dumb nigger who hears someone yelling at him, so he punches her to make her stop. He doesn't care about the consequences, he just does it.

Piss on him.

Another fine example, no fear at all when putting her hands on a man. Used to abusing her brothers or some such shit.

She does look a bit latin though.

>YES... my women do you have no culture?
>a few tumblr hags with daddy issues= the entire white race
>a few white women in general
>never was once accused of rape

STOP LIVING THIS FANTASY SHIT YOU IDIOT.
Cred Forums is not real life
>lose weight
>get glorious
>love your women
>STOP BEING A FUCKING BETA

fucking beta cuck
you are why WHITE CULTURE IS DYING

Toll status: paid

At least the white kid held his own. Wish he was in better shape and better trained so he could have rekked those fucking sand niggers quickly instead of that long drawn out slap fight

Pay it.

No sympy.

>being a alpha makes you a white knight

Keep saying that while your race is bread out of existence.

act black and keep attacking

How do you know she was a coal burner?
Most likely she turned down the nigger.

kek

>Maybe she called him a nigger and told him to get fucked? Maybe she said she wished his muslim ass was back in saudi arabia?
Too bad she didn't have the jaw to back up the shit talk.

>being a alpha makes you a white knight

Thats what all white knights say.

No ones race is being bread out fucktard, racemixing is something like 7% in my country. Most people have babies with people of their own race.

get the rope

I can honestly say I have zero remorse for that bitch. In a way, it's actually nice to see that she got punched. Retarded whores who hang around niggers get whats coming to them. Anyone else agree?

They seem like friends. It's weird seeing a google fight respectably.

She looks the type.

you just turn them on their side and watch them. as long as their breathing and they have a pulse you do nothing. call 911 and just make sure they dont die. but dont do fucking compressions like those idiots.

if one of your brethren does have a seizure, defend him from jumper goofs, smacking his head, or vomiting in his mouth.

This is why I believe in traditional values.

I agree, brother.

Who here would beat down any woman fir acting like a child?
We know women are irresponsible and immature, theres no reason to go to jail over a woman's bad attitude.

>striking someone in the head is not malicious
nah
that's more like if he shoved her and she fell over and cracked open her skull or had a seizure and choked to death

She deserved every inch of that punch.

She'll never burn the coal

feminist wont call this shit out. i can bet money on it

its only if white male even dare to "mansplain" them do they ever cry about the patriarchy

I was going to post this exact comment.

fpbp

Absolutely no fucks given.

He was walking away she appeared to have the option to do the same but chose to provoke him even further.

Should have been Trump's VP pick

Tap dance on his chest. Fuck niggers.

Toll status: Paid

This sista don't know when to stop

>you

This is your last chance
its here or r9k with the other beta's

why didn't we ever take native americans as slaves?

Are you confused?

The only people who think women aren't shit are shut-ins.

I am Chad and I'm here to tell you that women do the same shit to us that they do to overweight shut-in cucks like you.

>Voluntary—Upon a sudden quarrel or heat of passion.

it falls into the area of voluntary manslaughter

In the US, murder is typically premeditated, and/or you are striking/shooting/stabbing the other person with the intention of killing them. This was a punch, and she happened to get OTK'd, and if she did happen to die, it would almost certainly be ruled as voluntary manslaughter. He's a nigger, so it's not expected of him to think on his actions before performing them. It's extremely unlikely that he cared whether his punch killed her or not, but it's also just as unlikely that he intended to kill her by punching her in the face.

t. paralegal

>American white (?) girl in a relationship with a black guy
>Black guy gets bored of ficki-ficki the white bitch and begins thinking about a creative way of breaking with her
>He takes her to his female black friends and they kick her ass, tie her up, cut her hair and write their names on her forehead

youtube.com/watch?v=o06wml8OIoU

yeah i know tons of paralegals who work murder trials thanks for your input shitstain

It's not terrible.

She looked like a bitch, and was obviously unaware that most black dudes aren't disgusted by hitting women and used to treating them like special snowflakes

Hahaha stupid bitch. That's what happens when you step to a real nigga. I'm glad this is happening all across europe and burgerboiland

being married with 3 beautiful children makes me a cuck shut in?
>this guy

Yes... i'm sure you embody Chad... a real Chad loves smashing vag. You sound like a beta cuck

he means a black should never touch a white