Dilbert Creator Scott Adams "Shadowbanned" From Twitter After Trump Support

CTR shills trolled him on Twitter, leaved fake Amazon reviews for his books and forced organizers to cancel a speaking gig.

Sauce: blog.dilbert.com/post/151301555066/the-week-i-became-a-target

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4plSk9pAJE
instagram.com/kristinabasham/
youtube.com/watch?v=tLWSwvvPnmQ
amazon.com/How-Fail-Almost-Everything-Still/dp/1591847745/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475562788&sr=8-1&keywords=how to fail at almost everything and still win big
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, fuck Trump and fuck white people.

You have to go back beaner.

Better put a up a wall quick you fucking leaf. You know where we're going next.

that stupid slut who calims "altright" tila tequila got banned also, although shes just an attention whore.

Shadowbanning should be illegal.

Poor dilbertman

My account was closed until I confirmed my phone number with them. Since I refuse to do that, I've been banned from twitter.

Spoken like a fucking savage

You're expendable garbage, you stupid fuck.

Dilbertman, no. You knew better than to endorse DJT. Now you must suffer the consequences of reversing your endorsement of Hillary (pbuh)

If you don't have any enemies than you have no principals

i thought that was a african horn or something he was playing till he started to stare at the camera

weird. cannibalism and iphones.

>twitter

stopped reading, social commentary isn't news :^)

>Mexicans
>People

Topkek.

is Trump's twitter kind of hidden as well? whenever I search Trump on twitter his name never comes up, only trump jr. I wonder if that's intentional

I noticed some sites shadow banning today for mild support of Trump including Slashdot. Not surprised.

I follow this man twitter's religiously. He wasn't kidding. He really did get swarmed by CTR a few days ago and they are still trying. There usually aren't many comments on his tweets, mostly positive too, with 2 or 3 detractors max.

Since recently he's been getting dozens of people trying to mock/ridicule/piss him off on every tweet.

CTR is too stupid to realize he is completely impervious to them though, praise kek.

What the fuck? Is this real?

God, what a bunch of fags. How can you hate on Dilbertman?

Africans are really.

Yes please fuck us. We are quite lonely

yeah weedman moved next door to your mom

I've had it happen to me. I think it's an automated process. If too many of your tweets get flagged you're muted for a day or so.

I think libs are swarming the report button on people they want to shut up.

Is it a centralized effort or just a bunch of pissed off progressives?

Seems coordinated. If it's just a bunch of pissed off cucks they really spiked in number recently.

whynotbothgirl.jpg

Both. Centralized Clinton/Soros goons stirring up the hornet's nest of brainwashed useful idiots.

You're a fucking faggot

It definitely is. It seems to be coming from the "educated PhD" camps more than others. Guess they didn't learn much from history.

I guess that means they deem him a dangerous man. I'll look into this master persuader then.

>le meme Dilbertman
Attention whore. Look at me, I support Hillary for my safety. She's going to kill me if I support Trump. I'm important! Look at me, now I support Trump! Look at me, Trump behaves like an idiot, but each and everyone of his idiocies can be overinterpreted to look like a part of a masterplan. He's playing non euclidean 455677D chess!

>mexicans
>don't deserve to be shot on the spot

france new leafs confirmed

>le shill shit

kys frogger

Enjoy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4plSk9pAJE

I am a shill and also a member of the great (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((conspiracy)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>There was an obvious similarity to them, meaning it was organized.

This logic is retarded
There is an obvious similarity to posts on Cred Forums. Does that mean that they are organized?

Adams can be based, but he falls into the same logic traps that he accuses others of.

why?

Fuck off CTR shill.

Why?

filthy sub-human spik

forget the wall. we need ovens for your kind

>CTR is too stupid to realize he is completely impervious to them though, praise kek.
He's already whining about the "fake reviews" of his books. Dilbertman can be emotional, even if he acts like hes above it.

scott adams = literally cucked by liberals

lmao

Bro, you're fucking up my shill schedule

>the-week-i-became-a-target

geez Cred Forums, the MSM makes it seem like we're the only villains on the intertubes

Why aren't mods banning these retards?

>CTR shills trolled him on Twitter, leaved fake Amazon reviews for his books and forced organizers to cancel a speaking gig.

They're adopting our tactics?

Because Cred Forums respects free speech?

>wwaahhh ban opinions I don't like :(

how does he get away with it?

France you aren't as smart as you see yourself as

>leaved

so? Him supporting the OTHER Globalist Zionist shill puppet does nothing for the American people.

>and forced organizers to cancel a speaking gig.
proof?

>Trolling for (yous) is a valuable opinion
Blatant spamming should be banned.

He has fuck you money, and he is on his way to London to fuck pic related all week long.

He doesn't actually care since they can't do shit to him.

Because we are not reddit.

Also, it's weak b8, step up senpai.

Read the fucking blog post faggot.

Motherfucker should stay in the shadow realm because he's a shitty Yu-Gi-Oh player.

Why do schools "teach" about right wing authoritarian regimes from 75 years ago yet gloss over the modem liberal fascists controlling society?

apparently theyre neighbors, not fucking

Why is shadowbanning even a thing? Why can't they just ban people normally?

Good idea, I suggest we ban kekposting first

This is what passes for bait these days, and yet it's so effective, look at all the (you)s.

They are fucking, he admitted to it last periscope.

wtf I love Dilbert now.

Sucks for him. He should've kept saying he was voting for Hillary out of fear. That actually pacified the liberals and SJWs.

This, THIS is my response whenever someone says something like "oh, your just giving them attention and making us look bad" whenever we successfully troll some leftist or sjw. They started this war. They will not be appeased and will not quit. We must fight them tooth and nail at every opportunity. They have twitter and facebook on their side for fuckssake.

Nah they were always fucking, he just today admitted she's his "gf" aka she said "yeah tell people I don't care."

(You)

I think we should all raise money and buy the books of the biggest Trump supporters (Coulter, Cernovich, Adams, etc)

Thats it, im rewatching dilbert.

Why are people on the right still using Twitter? It's always been a nigger hellhole and has no real content. I'd rather have zero information than use info derived from Twitter.

>Authoritarians refuse to teach about modern authoritarianism.
you answered your own question user.

And it's confirmed, he is bangin' that piece of ass while her two kids run around in the background. Right on, Scott.

instagram.com/kristinabasham/

Who cares. Dilbert sucks.

MANAGERS ARE STUPID AMIRITE! HAHAHAHAHA

The only lazier comic strip I can think of is Garfield.

Put up a wall, it's not like it'll make a difference. Half the time your border guards still let us cross without passports as long as we have ID. The wall can double as an oil pipeline.

Only mexicans are mad about a wall because they actually border jump

I fucked your mom last night & watched your dad lick my jizz outta her pussy like it was cajeta

Because plausible deniability for censorship.

Yeah, I really dropped Occam's razor on that post. I'm dumb as hell.

Coming from a white man who supports Trump, kill yourself.

They have been posting here too long.
Even when the election is over, they will carry Cred Forums in their hearts and head.

>former liberal here,
I don't think it's that, they just don't have any self-awareness.

He gave her the hypno-dick

Why did he rest the foot on the other nigs head?

What am I looking at here?

Censorship is freespeech!

youtube.com/watch?v=tLWSwvvPnmQ

I bet nobody here has ever seen this, this proves how much nu-males there are from reddit are here.

dick or gtfo

WE MUST PROTECT THE CAPTAIN

This election is ridiculous.

I can't even read an article about either candidate without it being almost comically slanted to support or trash whoever they are writing about.

It's like, on the one hand you have this career politician that everyone is so tired of, and other hand this cheesy blowhard who is dangerously unqualified.

They're both horrible. Who gives a shit

>not posting god-tier 3

>You've been debating an hallucination for the past 35 minutes

That always sends my sides into the berenstein dimension

I guess he was trying to get a leg up on his friends

>I bet nobody here has ever seen this
cmon man this was a reaction image gold mine

>Good, fuck Trump and fuck white people.

I can't wait until you niggers and beaners get dealt with by the very white people you hate, but who created the countries you want to live in.

Persuasion. He also said she was his "girlfriend"

I've decided to study this stuff in depth

Theres still cannibalism in CAR and other parts of Africa.

>Check his twitter to see if he's actually getting railed by CTR posters
>Scrolling through comments of one his latests posts
>One image posted is blocked for "sensitive material"
>Click it
>This is what twitter considers "sensititve material"
Hmmmm

>someone typed this

Try harder you fatass shill.

>leaved fake Amazon reviews for his books and forced organizers to cancel a speaking gig.

Feels bad doesn't it?

Anyone else feeling really concerned about this tax thing? It really has me demoralized.

>ommgggg this is my safe space where nobody is allowed to disagree with meeeee mommmyy!!1 ban them!!

This is the shit they do when they are campaigning. Imagine what they will have the NSA do?

I dunno. I have found it spookily accurate.

I'm actually surprised at slashdot shadowbanning

got proof?

I know the site has gone downhill tremendously the past few years, but shadowbanning people for political support would effectively be the death knell of the site - most of the posters are libertarian more than anything, even if there's been a growing cancerous segment of SJW/cucks

I know, right? At least shadowban them.

>Being surprised

The site is quite literally run by a mix of Saudi officials and prominent third-wave feminist figureheads.

We got it from them desu

Do you like Mexico? Without white people the US will become Mexico. Except colder.

Man that makes me wish I had "fuck you" money. That would be great.
Still, poor fucker's getting targeted by unamerican shills for his political opinion.

What's so great about dilbertman?

@91395401

Everyone took the b8 kek.

because it's obviously satire. even if it wasn't, banning speech people don't like is a mark of insecurity and childishness.
>on a related note, King Rama IX's palace is lame and he can go fuck himself

(((You)))

It's not even that. It's just a way to be an extra dick about it and not justify what they were banned for, or inform them that they were even banned.

FPBP

>I think libs are swarming the report button on people they want to shut up.

ya think?

The way shadowbanning works, youtube removals, facebook etc, is automatically. They won't bother with you UNLESS someone reports. There is an X threshold of reports. When that X number threshold is reached, an action is taken.

Do not think that there are real people modding reported posts (a la reddit). Its an algorithm. It takes a concerted effort by a group of angry, libtards to silence you, but they have nothing but time and righteous indignation, and plenty of friends.

The right needs to learn some of their tactics, like putting pressure on the bar that kicked out Trump supporters. You don't want them to win, do you? Then fight back, and use their tactics too, right back at them.

Scott is being bullied and harassed. You watch, they'll call up the syndications to stop carrying his comic. nothing is beneath them, they are fighting to the death.

Cred Forums here.

I'm asking scott if he wants to buy Cred Forums

Sent.

What do you think would happen if a leftist suddenly gained self-awareness and saw themselves as others do? Do you think they'd shatter?

not bad

>t. Illiterate Mexican fag who's only ever blown leaves

Sorry that was meant for

Still authoritarians are only aware to whether they are in control or not. Whether they have control over you and/or at least the situation. The type of people that are only nice as long as it suits their ego or needs. Liberals hide behind walls is disearnesty that's very disturbing.

ask Trevor Moore. He used to browse Cred Forums. I don't know how wealthy he is though.

@itrevormoore

This is his girlfriend, wtf.

It reminds me of Arstechnica which was great but is now slowly going downhill too. A huge portion of the news stories are liberal pieces that have no relation to technology at all. The Verge turned to shit too after it became a leftist rag.

Noticed something interesting

This bait is basically spammed by Europeans during EU time and basically no one even notices it because everyone is capable of realizing that its bait

But during American times, it gets fucking 15+ replies in a single thread.

NA TZ confirmed for literally r.eddit

i kept asking it in one of the trump gens

HOW
O
W

it's gotta be more than just "fuck you" money

it's the money and the confidence of having the money.

>girlfriend
>dat hover hand

He's getting more redpilled by the day. I doubt last year he would have believed us how corrupt it all is, and worse, organized corruption.

you've just been persuaded, kid

I'm actually pretty upset about this, Dilbertman didn't hurt anyone and now they're writing terrible stories about him over on Slate.

I will say this, I went to a republican party picnic a few weeks ago, and all the women there were 10/10. Times are changing.

into the memory hole it goes

The Heart of Darkness.

Take good care of it.

Nice try Anne

>Why aren't mods banning people who disagree with me?

He just said that the organization cancelled his speaking appointment

Are you just assuming that its because CTRs forced them too?

Kek, she's just waiting for him to die

I wonder if she even lets him fuck her

>Says he's supporting Clinton out of concern for his safety
>Switches to supporting Trump openly
>Begins receiving massive harassment

What a twist!

fuck you and everybody who looks like you

>This isn't a chessboard, it's your grave.

This guy has been shilling here all fucking day.

Found the family circus fan

Alternatively, found the guy that never dealt with it or lacks the comprehensive cognitive ability to perceive the satire.

>who gives a shit
The free world
Go be edgy somewhere else, your tired opinion isn't original and is counter-intuitive to aforementioned free world

CARLOS

Persuasion boy should commit suicide and make it look like he was murdered by a Hill shill. Trump would win in a landslide

>Dilbertman will go full white nationalist in your lifetime

YOU CAN GET LAID IF YOU PERSUADE

I was surprised how many GILFs were at the RNC.

Just 36 more days of this. You can do it.

hah they did start the war, they are sadly out gunned, CTR especially it's the USA vs Vietcong all over again, money loses to morals in guerilla warfare 9 times out of 10

>He's not already

Nah, if cause of death was less than six bullets in the head then it would be declared "natural causes"....

This is my favorite shitposter tbqhfamily

>Hanged man
>Literally a card that signifies fortune and gain from foolery and misfortune
The sheer irony of you giving him a free (You) with this isn't lost on me.

This is why France is going to shit.

awwww poor baby got trolled. Crying alts

I hate when people pretend that something is funny, just because its validates them

They seem to be a bit more complex than that.
They are a good concept for putting in the morning paper too. A balanced meditation on the nature of the environment you are going to enter. Better than an HR SJW yelling dictates from the mothership in your ear.

This shit is stupid.
CTR fags are stupid. Dilbertman is also stupid.
He doesn't hold half of the views you gaylords think he does and he is notoriously thin skinned.

Remember that this dude samefagged on various fake forum accounts ON HIS OWN FORUM to agree with himself in online arguments. He got caught doing this quite a few times some years ago on other forums as well. The dude was arguing on the fucking internet for 12 straight hours and this was before tweeting on the shitter was a thing.

to be fair, the people fake-reviewing his shitty book are worthless people as well but Dilbertman is not worth it. Pretty shocking that he can't handle criticism online without fake accounts to have his back.

One more reason it is okay to punch liberals in all situations.

>the fucking internet for 12 straight hours and this was before tweeting on the shitter was a thing.
One of us.

The tolerant left strikes again.

Space Monkey
That funky junkie
Space Monkey

haha ok, that is a good point.

He's also fucking his hot neighbor (who is his gf)

He also gives her hypnosis orgasms.

fuck you Carlos, you smug motherfucker

Is it rape if he hypnotized her into sex?

Hypnosis orgasms

welcome to the Ministry of Truth

Hypnosis is just encouraging someone to do something they want anyways. What woman wouldn't want magic orgasms?

Thank you for convincing another 10 people to vote for Trump!

>t: Someone who has never had a real job

Cmon guys, this bait gets posted everyday and you idiots still fall for it.

This is a lie propagated by persuasion man to ingratiate himself with us. He knows that his money and hot whore will generate some resentment, so he spreads misinformation that makes him seem like a loser/autist on here so we'll be more inclined to buy his book.

DO NOT BUY HIS BOOK, AUDIOBOOK IS ALSO AVAILABLE TO NOT BUY

Holy god.
Those are some digits user.
You got a permit for those?

>t. ESFP

INTJ master race here. You plebs deserve ridicule

Nice

>There is an obvious similarity to posts on Cred Forums.

there's an obvious similarity to canadian's posts on pol, but otherwise, no.

um

can we NOT?

thanks.

Here (you) go

Sounds like out of the ADL playbook. Just another reminder Shillary is with the kikes.

Quints confirm this is Scott. You suck.

It's not Scott, I actually hate his comics. You know he tried to write a self help book?

amazon.com/How-Fail-Almost-Everything-Still/dp/1591847745/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475562788&sr=8-1&keywords=how to fail at almost everything and still win big

The reviews are good so we should try to bring it down

Scott Adams < Gary Trudeau

>dangerously unqualified
If you need "qualifications" to be president, why didn't the founders right that into the constitution?

>No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

why were the founding fathers such ageists?

stupid baguette

white people became cannibals only under extreme circumstances and were traumatized by it.

with them it's socially normal selfie material.

I want both "fuck you" and "fuck me" money

>tfw one of the names on the mission is "dindu"

>They're adopting our tactics?
Other way around. SJWs did this shit for years.

WHAT?!
Are you saying the other side of the reddit coin that is Cred Forums uses the exact same tactics?

Color me fucking surprised!

>We told M'butu to kill and eat that nigger DeMarquise from America
>and he did it on film the absolute KANG

every fucking thread, can mods ban this filth