If he was still alive, he would have Hitch-slapped Trump all the way back to the circus where clowns belong

If he was still alive, he would have Hitch-slapped Trump all the way back to the circus where clowns belong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZN5SQT919c
hillaryclinton.com/briefing/updates/2016/06/02/trump-literally-said-all-those-things/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hitch-slap

He was an irrelevant Jew who died of cancer scared and alone crying for God.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZN5SQT919c

> died of cancer scared and alone crying for God

He wrote a book that would be published after his death in which he still destroys Republicans and religion, and his final words were "Capitalism, downfall", not a deathbed conversion

In his mind, he thought he was going to oblivion and "he" would no longer exist

He still would have blasted Trump in a much more brutal and frequent manner, considering how much stupid shit Dump says

This is a brilliant and incisive neutralisation of Hitchens.

I actually wonder whether he'd DEFY CONVENTION in that CRAZY OUTRAGEOUS INTELLECTUAL way that he was known to by coming out for Trump given how much he disliked William Jefferson Clinton and his triangulations.

Actually, he hated Islam and saw it for the ignorance and violence it is made up of. He would have supported Trump easy and had a disdain for the Merkel/Clinton migration of sand niggers.

Of course he would have. Hitchens was an intellectual. Trump fans are the dumbest fucks on the planet. Nothing in common.

>how much stupid shit Dump says

Such as? Direct quotes please, not strawmans.

>this angry neocon warhawk would've hated someone opposed to those ideas

He would've been #NeverTrump from the start until he wasn't, just like the rest of them.

I would say Clinton fans are the "dumbest". Look at how ineffective this CTR trolling bullshit is. They're getting rekt.

Good thing we have his brother who is infinitely better.

Good thing God killed him

The good Hitchens is still alive. I don't think he likes Trump though.

hitchens DESPISED the clintons and had great disdain for feminism, sjws and islam. he would probably support trump.

True that

hillaryclinton.com/briefing/updates/2016/06/02/trump-literally-said-all-those-things/

"HillaryClinton.com"

he wouldn't support Trump because he's not intelectual like

he'd shill right wing, anti-islamic shit so hard Trump would gain followers cuz of him

So if she put on her website that "cyanide is a toxic chemical", would you drink it? I mean, she's /such/ an untrustworthy source without /any/ citations or proof, right???

No, because that's a fact, and her website doesn't include those.

Except for the fact that he despised the Clintons.

>Asked for direct quotes
>Doesn't provide any
>Sends me to Hillary instead
>Be me
>Open link
>Most of the quotes are totally fine
>The few that aren't are two word answers, (most likely gaffes taken out of context) followed by a paragraph of Hillary's strawmans, and biased venom.

Try again, CTR. If you're going to shill, at least do it right.

Quoted wrong person m8

Doesn't matter, he'd make Dump crawl on the floor, especially when it comes to Dump's denial of science and social conservatism

This nigger admitted he was a Trotskyist and made his career on bashing Christianity

Glad he's dead

Oops.

Weneed to spread this big league

I am glad he is dead, him opposing Trump would ensure a Trump white house..